• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][color=#0099ff] @ ate tinay tnx! really! @shy19 .. well how should i put this,, hmmm .. YES IT'S YOU!!! hehehe,, who else wud that be? @ nanay faith .. tnx,,, muaah .. you're the perfect nanay for me ^^ [spoiler] crush list [b]uma[/b] , she's my dong saeng .. i miss her,, she dont visit me in friendster anymore :crybaby: [b]yam-yan[/b] , she's hiding her face now but she's cute though.. [b]brat[/b] , she's always in this list,, there's no way i'll remove her,, hehehe.. i think she knows why? [b] charmaine[/b] , she's a fellow hunkie,, i met her there,, i find her cute [b]sadangel[/b], i wish i could change her name from sadangel to myangel ^^ [b]shy[/b] , she forgot about me.. :wasted: i think she doesn't even know i exist [b] tinay [/b], i like and love her soo much,, she's a family.. [b] rossini[/b] , where is this girl actually? anyone seen her,,.? tell her i miss her [b] melody [/b], so sweet,, hehehe,, tnx for the lovely fansign [b] khate [/b], a fellow hunkie also,, so pretty [b] nanay faith[/b] , the official HUNKIE sEXYTARY, who wouldn't like her? [b] aliah[/b] , her face,, and her personality, goes together well,, [b]nelou[/b], she's so kind and cute,, everyone knows that. [b]maye[/b], makes me wanna poke her of something,, a little pinch maybe,, too see if she's real,, hahaha.. [/spoiler] [/color] [/align]

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-05-16 01:08:07)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=pipito21]aliah , her face,, and her personality, goes together well,,[/quote] aww.....tnx... here are my crushes.... [spoiler] GURLS :P siz tinay siz faith siz aya siz yan yan siz uma-xoo cute siz duch siz shy siz bratinela siz nelou and for the BOYS =D raphael_marcos pipito21 kuya eehjhey ' 'eMokIdD that's all..... :lol: [/spoiler]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-05-16 01:37:48)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

@yan-yan- ei i remember you.."inah revila look-alike"??? haha..thanks for including me on your list..i crush you too..:redface::rose: [b]yan-yan[/b] [b]mae-mae[/b] [b]aliah[/b] [b]tara[/b] [b]pauline[/b] [b]chariz[/b] [b]maye[/b] [b]Roxas[/b]..for a change :lol:..(anyway, kahit ano naman itawag ko sayo, you're still [b]gorgeous[/b] e..):redface:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-05-16 01:45:05)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I crush the boy above me and [i]poster #2541[/i] . :][/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=ducheszv][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Duches -She ignores me often. And i'm also not her crush. I hope she knows that i like her alot.[/quote] Oh .. sowee uma .. :wow: course i dont ignore you.. you just dont mention my name so i think there's no reason to uhm talk? :/ :paranoid: well anyway, i apologize.. :rose: [b]Uma[/b] - This girl has a lloooooooooooooong patience thats why i cant help to admire her, coz i am not like that.. lol :lol: :P[/quote] [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0033.gif[/img] [quote=deathsiren][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]Sis Maye[/b] - You can see that I'm not in her crush list anymore. Who cares? She is sweet.[/quote] aww. sorry sis uma. i just forgot to add your name. anyway i still crush you. your kawaii face is eternal :eh:[/quote] And your beautiful face is eternal :rose: [quote=bratinela01][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Nela - I really really adore this girl. Even if i'm not anymore her crush. I still like her.[/quote] oh~ gomen uma.i still crush you i just forgot to type your name :wasted::lol:[/quote] Hwahahaha.lmao XD three letters - U-M-A. is it hard to type? XD nyahaha.. just kidding :lol: [quote=joebz][quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Sis Joebz - I'm sooo loving her. I want to know her more. I love her artworks also.[/quote] Aww, ily too sis XD :kiss: ;)[/quote] Ahehe [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0057.gif[/img] Seems like many people quoted my post :lol: [/spoiler] -- [b]TOPIC[/b] :rose: *Special Mention to:-* [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [b]Sis Nela[/b] - Kawaii desu ne! Wahahaha!! My favourite member here XD [b]Sis Yuna[/b] - She is one of my favourite member. No matter how much she hates me. I will still like her the way she is <3 [b]Sis Maye[/b] - Yeah~ Eternal beauty. [b]Sis Joebz[/b] - I'm sooo loving her. I want to know her more. I love her artworks also. [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - She is very very talented and sweet. The kindest moderator I've ever met. >_< [b]Sis Duches[/b] - Awwww YEAH!! She is very very very very uber sweet!! Me so loving her!!!. [b]Sis Aya[/b] - A great layout author she is <3. I so sarang her like anyhing >_<. [b]Sis Shy[/b] - [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/Tuzki/yenta4-emoticon-0007.gif[/img]. Ai lab her mini eyes >_< -- [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] Bro Carlo - Teehee... The requestor. I want to grant all his requests.. I miss him :( Bro Eejhay - [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0135.GIF[/img] Bro Kiel - Gonna be his anaki forever XD Bro Jay - Dun worry, i'll visit you sometimes in Friendster ;) Bro Shirow - Ermm... Yeah~ Japanese lover like me XD Bro Karuro - He is a great artist. I love his art skills and he, himself XD. Thats all for now [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0103.gif[/img]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush kimmie, khat, ice, faith, tinay, uma, shine, maye, lil blue angel, zeicoh and 4 guys. i'll not mention their names.:eh:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Bro Jay[/b] everybody?? haha .. [b]There are still my crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Sis Faith Sis Chariz Ate Jamia Ross Sis Jenni Sis tinay Sis Shie Sis Aliah Renz - ssshh .. yea crush him .. lol Mr. Lh - good leader of our group Jay Angelo Remjo[/b] and some of my fellow hunkies[/spoiler][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my krases still them... itll never changed ;) my sizzies... siz faith siz chariz siz joebz siz aliah :wow: new kras!! :kiss: siz angelalaine siz bhea jean siz chiny siz nelou siz maye siz uma siz duch siz yuna siz hy siz push siz rossini siz airies siz jemmie siz bratinela siz shy siz alliana siz aya siz kymmie siz bianx siz yanyan siz louiz siz emlodee siz ceszweii siz chikasymphatica siz pauline *glitters* ehem :) my bro jay angelo aka pipito :kiss: lordheinz ephemeral, xavierkym.. cyrus_tan_r, Karuro72002 ;) and blurrycloud :) *haha dami :redface: :redface::lol::wallbash: :penguin:* theyre all nice very friendly and kyut! ;)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Nelou[/b] I crush you , too siszie . :D [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Woahh ! Ate Tinay ! Looooong list you have there . Mwehehe~ Yay ! I'm 3rd ! . hihi . I krass you , too , ate . :kiss:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i cursh... ate emlodee, sis obsessed95, ate shizzle_819, sis triciabianca, sis rockerbabylouiz, ate amandacaresse, ate blue aka fablueyoza, ms.kristina16(ewendo she snobz me..ehehehe..) ate renray, ate hilynkawaii sis minekoarch..and jay angelo..:redface: :lol: :wallbash: (datz all for now..awtz...:D)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No crushes in this forum....I just admire some members...That's all... :penguin: Keep Rockin' \m/ Let's leave it to that :ninja:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-18 11:46:48)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]i cursh... ate emlodee, sis obsessed95, ate shizzle_819, sis triciabianca, sis rockerbabylouiz, ate amandacaresse, ate blue aka fablueyoza, ms.kristina16(ewendo she snobz me..ehehehe..) ate renray, ate hilynkawaii sis minekoarch..and jay angelo..:redface: :lol: :wallbash: (datz all for now..awtz...:D)[/quote] [align=center][color=#0099ff] i'm the only guy in your list? am i right? i admire you for that ^^ .. tnx...[b] anouncement,[/b], i crush this girl i just quoted [spoiler] crush list [b]uma[/b] , she's my dong saeng .. i miss her,, she dont visit me in friendster anymore :crybaby: [b]yam-yan[/b] , she's hiding her face now but she's cute though.. [b]brat[/b] , she's always in this list,, there's no way i'll remove her,, hehehe.. i think she knows why? [b] charmaine[/b] , she's a fellow hunkie,, i met her there,, i find her cute [b]sadangel[/b], i wish i could change her name from sadangel to myangel ^^ [b]shy[/b] , she forgot about me.. :wasted: i think she doesn't even know i exist [b] tinay [/b], i like and love her soo much,, she's a family.. [b] rossini[/b] , where is this girl actually? anyone seen her,,.? tell her i miss her [b] melody [/b], so sweet,, hehehe,, tnx for the lovely fansign [b] khate [/b], a fellow hunkie also,, so pretty [b] nanay faith[/b] , the official HUNKIE sEXYTARY, who wouldn't like her? [b] aliah[/b] , her face,, and her personality, goes together well,, [b]nelou[/b], she's so kind and cute,, everyone knows that. [b]maye[/b], makes me wanna poke her of something,, a little pinch maybe,, too see if she's real,, hahaha.. [/spoiler][/color][/align]
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

err..i crush ate tinay.!! sis uma...ate aya...(forsakendoll).. kuya andha.. kuya ezil.... hmm.... joebz! louiz!! haha
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]eney0715 wrote: i cursh... ate emlodee, sis obsessed95, ate shizzle_819, sis triciabianca, sis rockerbabylouiz, ate amandacaresse, ate blue aka fablueyoza, ms.kristina16(ewendo she snobz me..ehehehe..) ate renray, ate hilynkawaii sis minekoarch..and jay angelo.. (datz all for now..awtz...) i'm the only guy in your list? am i right? i admire you for that ^^ .. tnx... anouncement,, i crush this girl i just quoted[/quote] yeah..coz i'm still shy to post my [u]another[/u] ftalk guy member crush..:wallbash: awtz..i forgot ms'alline..:D
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i also crush this girl above me ( i loveyah my little sis n.a.) i crush: sis tinay - so friendly and pretty ate maye - so beautiful sis chariz - beautiful too :kiss: sis charm - also pretty shizzle - my first friend here ;) pipito - yer also sweet ^__^ remjo - he's cute.. :P

Last edited by emlodee (2008-05-16 23:13:40)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

o i forgot siz bianx....sowi siz....hihihi sowi :D i crush... [spoiler] bianx [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush a lot. my gurlettes are simply the bomb :eh: the special gurls. [b]Chariz[/b], emlodee, sis duch, uma, kimi, joebs, ate aya, sis tinay, sis nela, sis faith and a lot moore. ..[i]the boys know who they are[/i]. i think? + all my co class-S members. btw, i haven't introduced myself to you guys yet :lol:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush angell de ville.. hehe he's amazng hehehehe lolness..:cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]ms.kristina16(ewendo she snobz me..ehehehe..)[/quote] waaah me snob?! huhu no siz am not ishnob huhu T__T my crush still them see my posts above and newly added kras... :arrow: siz eney0715 am not snob...sorry if i made u feel that way at times..but im not :kiss: aight muah!!!!!:wow: :kiss:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]eney0715 wrote: ms.kristina16(ewendo she snobz me..ehehehe..) waaah me snob?! huhu no siz am not ishnob huhu T__T my crush still them see my posts above and newly added kras... siz eney0715 am not snob...sorry if i made u feel that way at times..but im not aight muah!!!!![/quote] @ate kristina(ehehe..)uhhhmmm..datz okey..ehehehehe...and sorry if i sed dat u wer snob...i was really rong..:kiss: awtz, my newest recruit!!!...sis chelsey...:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 10 queries - 0.651 second ]
Privacy Policy