• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush the poster above me. and posters #2392 + #2393. :D mii cool dudes. and mii gurls. i love these pretties :D [b]Chariz[/b], [b]emlodee[/b], Kimi, Uma, Sis Tinay, Mami Duch, Joebz, Bhea, Sis Hy, and those who have a crush on me :lol:
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

At topic : A member and a mod i need to post here to confront Angeli... [quote=Angeli_7]@ Tara, i used to be a skeptic with this thread i guess i posted something here before but i don't really remember but it's fine with me... I know you're being too honest and stuff, i've read your posts in some threads here and they're quite shocking...i thought i was the noisy honest one....but i guess someone took my place and it's you hahah just kidding....I guess you should take some limits when expressing how you feel...it's true that you can't please everyone but we need to learn when to say the right things at the right time.. I used to have enemies here and whether they still hate me or not...it doesn't matter anymore... i enjoy this ftalk forum...i've got more friends...no one can take that away from me... so... chill out girl :D somehow the best way to end all of these drama stuffs is to.................. SHUT UP =)[/quote] Okay i understand but why are you telling me to shut up? You don't have the right to say that to me! you should read all the posts before saying that... i'm having unpleasant experiences here at ftalk.. you should understand that too... try to chill out..you have no idea what i'm going through... shut up is a harsh word... :angry:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]No crushes in this forum....I just admire some members...That's all... :penguin: Keep Rockin' \m/ Let's leave it to that :ninja:[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-08-18 11:43:20)

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]That's it! You're messing with the wrong girl here sis! i used to help you before but now you're being too much I have the right to say shut up coz you're causing a lot of mayhem here at ftalk.. You're pretty girl but you should learn how to use your head too. Expect to have unpleasant experiences because of that attitude! Why won't you just leave them alone! forget about everything! I do have an idea of what you're going through and i was able to overcome it! It takes time to handle things the right way and it pays to be patient. I f you're mad at some members here then the best way to deal with it is to KEEP IT TO YOURSELF AND SHUT THE HELL UP! Now apologize and go change for the better! I'm not a mod, i'm just an ordinary member but i won't tolerate this kind of behavior... Don't try me or you're gonna regret it sis :penguin:[/quote] [b]=( okay, okay...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry =( I'm leaving :crybaby:[/b]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i admire ms. tinay ;) my sis shizzle and ofcourse ate maye - the very cute one. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]haha thanks sis kristina....i realized their are a lot of kristina's here at ftalk...i forgot to place your number =| i was referring to you.....don't get me wrong..i'm no lesbo or something, i just admire these girls and for the boys i admired you guys for being helpful and being mysterious.. in some way which makes things interesting :retard:[/quote] thnx siz.. yep i know..that yer not a lesbo... i have more girl crushes now than bois.. ahehe [quote=emlodee]i admire ms. tinay ;) my sis shizzle and ofcourse ate maye - the very cute one. :D[/quote] awww :o thnx siz... :redface: you look very familiar...you reminded me of my online friend/siz ... you look a lot like her i mean yer pic at yer siggy.. :wow: @topic: Ate Maye Sis Uma Siz Duch Sis Yuna Sis Joebz Siz Angeli Siz Aya forsaken doll Sis Louiz Sis Faith Sis Aya Sis Pauline Sis Yanyan Sis Airies Sis Kimmie Sis Bhea for guyz... its pipito...hes really nice... imy bro! :( ephe and xavierkym. and cloud... nice guys... :thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-06 07:06:35)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ omigosh. dun call me ate sis tinay. i'm still very young :lol: --- miii gurfrens [b]Chariz[/b], [b]emlodee[/b], Sis Tinay, Kimi, Joebz, Sis Aya, Yuna, Sis Faith, Airies, Bhea, Uma, Mami Duch. and all the pretty girls here :lol: umm. boys?. oh yeah boys. haha. [b]Raph[/b], Bentie (carl), harvii, my besfren, eehjhay, cloud, marjanpatrick. YEAH. who else wants to be my crush?. HAHA. joke :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What a drama?! HAHAHA... Nobody is leaving. lol. -- I confess that Im really pissed off to joomla. Even if i install an old version, i still cant install some templates and modules as well. lol.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Kuya EJ this is the crush thread...not the confessions thread.. :|
Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh haha.. i think @karuro72002 lolzz cuz he's handsome haha :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my cwushess .. :D [spoiler] [u][b]GIRLS[/b][/u] S - yabshooo kambz P - love yah birdie Ate Aya - as in forsakendoll =D this gurl rwockkksss \m/ Yuna - [b]DUCHESZEE![/b] i admire her spunk Sis Tinay - shooo cute and fwenly :D Sis Maye - i miss this gurl :) Sis weng, meng, dai pauline, stitch, sis kimie, bunsoy maye, sis Hy, Sis Taka and last but not the least Tara :eh: :D [b]Guys[/b] Echo Epheness Phat and corz EJ :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-06 09:46:23)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh yeah! OMG! im so sorry! hahaha.. I forgot that this is crush thread! :lol: -- @topic i almost forgot to mention laine's name. :D I have a crush on switpotato too. hehehe
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awtz there's a fight going.....anyway here's my new crush.... :eh: [spoiler] ducheszv-cutie... [/spoiler]

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-05-06 11:19:53)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw. lilblueangel is so cute :redface: I have a crush on her. I just forgot her name before. :redface:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

UPDATED: lol Ate Gandalicious, Ate Clangchique, Pau(MyTwin), Celine. Ize, Maye, Mizel, Takashi, Jem. :):thumbsup: Added: Angeli -- I Like Her Personality. :)

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-06 12:17:50)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush... [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler]Nela-senpai - she is sooooo kind >_<. she's also cute :P . she pay attention to my posts. Loving her Yuna-senpai - well, i like the old yuna. i really miss the old yuna who mostl post at Chit Chat and Fun Corner. :cry: . I wish ur still da old one sis ToT Maye-senpai - O_o... as ever~ Her beauty is [b]eternal[/b] :wow: Maddie-chan - the one and only person whom i meet in real.she is my bestie :D Kimmie-senpai - small eyes, big beauty :D Kim-senpai - i'm so loving a gfx >_< she is sooooo talented i doing gfxs =) Bianx-senpai - her vocabulary is so nice like herself April-senpai - ahihi ^_^. she loves shikamaru XD Grace-senpai - she's so kid~! pwamiz! ily sis :wow: Leigh-senpai -she's kawaii >_< Tinay-senpai - I'm lovig her & her layouts. The kindest mod i've ever met :D Bhea-senpai - she's so kyut >_<. ahihihi~ cute fro da first impression XD Chinx-senpai - gawd~ she is so beautiful [i](if there's a word more than beautiful then i would use it XD)[/i] Aya-senpai(allianna01) - i miss her so ToT Aya-senpai(forsakendoll) - she's so pretty, kind and talented :wow: . but i'm sowee about her love story =( Meng-senpai - she is strict but she's also kind XD Ice-senpai - i miss her alot~ she is confident enaf to curse herself. i lab her Weng-senpai - she's kyut, her ava says it Linniie-senpai - i admire her [b]ALOT[/b]. i also admire her oni-kun >.< Jeca-senpai - she lab uh-kun like me >_<. kawaii desu! Duches-senpai - i'm loving her :wow: . no joke~ i was happy to see da reply from her :crybaby: Nurul-senpai - she's a simple yet cute indonesian XD Shy-senpai - same reason like kimmie-senpai Laine-senpai - see her face~ see it? gawd~! she's so [i]maganda[/i] XD Joebz-senpai - she's soooooo good in colring linearts and making gfx. ily sis Faith-senpai - her gfx :wow: so stunning XD. she's so sweet >_< Shine-senpai - i lab her. i lab her bro-bro too XD and all the pretty pretty girls here in eptok :wow: [/spoiler] Boys [spoiler]Carlo-Oppa - he's a # 1 i've ever meet aside from my bf. dollshie labs yu [i]kuya[/i] Kiel-Oppa Karuro-Oppa Harvii-Oppa Eejhay-Oppa Bob-Oppa James-Oppa Ephe-Oppa Tunie-Oppa Jay-Oppa Ito-Oppa Dimee-Oppa Nelnel-Oppa and m2m sowee i didn't type da reason in ur names aside from carlo-oppa cuz' sumone will be jealous =D[/spoiler] [b]Off Topic[/b] [i][b]Mini Dict.[/b] :arrow: [b]Senpai[/b] - it is a japanese word which is used to elders :arrow: [b]Oppa[/b] - is a korean word which is used to call a brother; korean version of kuya source - me XD[/i]
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think ezil2007 is cool.. he watch so many animes.. hope i can do that, i don't have enough spare time to watch many many many anime.. i saw his lists.. and i was so amaze :o so many anime! :redface:

Last edited by tetums (2008-05-06 15:58:21)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ uma!! thanks for crushing me.:kiss: TOPIC. kimmie, khat, ice, tinay, shine, uma, maye, bhea, faith, zeicoh. i'll add [b]emlodee[/b] and [b]lil blueangel [/b]to my list.=)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I got loads of crushes as of now. [b]Ms. Forsakendoll (aya) Bratinela_01 Kimmie Uma[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Jessieveronica: thanks! :D waw i thought ur Joking! :lol: i like you too! :redface: Topic: my ultimate sole survivor crush [b]Ayei[/b] LOL! :redface: (Investigating Mode!)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy