• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Maye[/b] Yeah. I love it. =) [b]Topic[/b] A moderator and member. Haha. Oops.. Please include the guy on my ava too. :lol:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-15 10:43:22)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]I have many crushes here in Ftalk . Haha ! . They're in my previous post. But my ultimate crush is still , << - [u]him[/u] . :wow: [spoiler]Lubyiuuh DadiRheinzkie . Rawr ! .[img]http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m118/thevoidffs/blow_kiss.gif[/img][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-15 11:09:02)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: I crush the poster 2097. .very kind,sweet and kawaii. . i hart u ice! and also the boi in my avatar. . i miss him. . :kiss:

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-15 11:04:43)

fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler] mherylicious [/spoiler] shes cute in blue =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b][u]Notice[/u] : This is not an OFF TOPIC thread or YM Conference. I just want to remind all members.[/b][/quote] [hr][hr][hr] Ayamayekimyuna. ---> What a name. :lol: I crush my girl friends who still have crush on me. I love y'all. :) And of course, I crush my Kodou. [b]Shirow[/b]-kun. so sooooo really. :wow: I miss u so bad. :wallbash:

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-15 13:32:03)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my girl-friends here. you know who you are. haha. lol. they're so many.:eh: and.. i crush 2 guys. not ready to tell they're names here. just clues. haha. the first one, he helped me. the secon one, we chatted one time.:D:thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Two days already passed. [b]Topic unlocked[/b] -- I have a crush on my one and only mami duch :redface: [flash=48x48]http://ext.eehjhay.com/audibles/%5beehjhay%5dhurt.swf[/flash] [spoiler]Want to know why you guys always have wrong targets on your posts? It's because you are too excited to reply an off-topic! [b]There's no time limit here![/b] Spamming is nice huh? Even a moderator is spamming here. It's so disappointing to see this. -- This is the second time that you guys break rules constantly. I will close this topic for two days! :evil: [/spoiler]

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-04-17 19:37:06)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

topic open again.. waw. okies. no more spamming. i hate to trigger dadi eehjhay's strict mode :disgust: [b]TOPIC[/b] i crush the guy who uses the same ava i'm using :lol: i dun talk to him that much now.. makes me kinda sad :(
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

to be honest,,, my crush is :question: :lol:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

whoah..i miss this thread..here's my cruches in FTalk.. [spoiler] >1.she's a newbie...M---K--R-H..(wanna buy a vowel?) >2.beach babe Location: sweets corner Registered: 2007-07-11 Posts: 1373 Last visit: Today Reputation: 17 >>that's it!:eh:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Ooh. I crush Renz. :o He's so friendly, so kind, and his grammar is great too. =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ I have a crush in him too.. A little bit.. ssshh.. haha.. [/b]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:paranoid: [i] my crush is/ are.. :P [/i]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush [b]Renz[/b] too. .he's works are really amazing!!and he's cute. . :redface: Also [b]Rhein[/b]. .he's kind and sweet. . and of course the [b]boy[/b] in my avatar. :wow:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ooh, topic unlocked? Haha! I miss this thread. :P By the way, my crushes are: [spoiler] The girl in my ava :wow: ^The poster above me. Maye Bhea That's all for now, I guess? Still searching. :eh: [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crush lolz.. still them... uhmm after 2 days..thi k i forgot their names na :lol: joke :P [spoiler][b]xavierkym [/b]hes been my crush even before.. ;) :redface: [b]ephemeral [/b]i still crush him too hes my frst crush here actually he's really amazing, and too mysterious.. [b]emokidd[/b] hes cute and hes nice too..though hes kinda strict..at times.. [b]eehjhay[/b] hes cute but his way too strict but still hes nice ;) [b]cloud [/b]hes funny and he's cool ;) [/spoiler] :o=D and some of my sizzies here.. i dont crush you gurls..i love you!!:kiss: my tamsz sizzies :kiss:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-18 03:18:00)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hehe,this thread is unlocked too..i have a new crush haha...here it is..[/b] [spoiler] [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/atealexa/1_720282445m.jpg[/img] the cup person..haha..cutey..:redface: [/spoiler]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-18 03:23:03)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

MY GIRLS. They're all wonderful people. [honestly, so many to mention, haha!] MY BOYS. Bob. He's the best. Karurengs. My daddy is really funny and caring. Shirow. He's cute. Harbiii. He's hot. He's everything. lol. Chester. I have no reasons why. :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ i crush her. :redface::redface:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush [spoiler][b]GIRLS[/b] all of ya~! too many 2 mention [b]BOYS[/b] Kiel Oppa Carlo Oppa Harbii Oppa Bob Oppa Cloud Oppa Shirow Oppa Xavier Oppa Jan Oppa Eejhay Oppa Ephe Oppa Karuro Oppa ughhh.. so many.. now i forgot all XD[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:13

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy