• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

MR.mark14
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

can you help me with her..? hehe i crush deathsiren
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

wooa... why are you here.. my crush [spoiler] marjan-cuteness rhein-he's cute maruko-nice style haha jullo-he's cute hahaha wahehe-coz he's funny hehe shiffer-coz he's a tooot like me hahaha karuro-[i]trip lng [/i]haha ephe hahahahaha peace men all the guy moderators peace hehe my sisters,couzins,tita's mother-i love dem super [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhea_jean (2008-04-14 07:37:05)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ waw. sis kimuy.. haha. that's sweet bentie biggrin [quote=raphael_marcos]i have a new crush...my FT crush...she's 2 post away from mine...hi crush![/quote] i'm wondrin' if i counted it wrong.. lol it might be bhea.. not me.. aww anyway.. i crush the guy who wrote what i quoted biggrin and of course.. i crush crush my BABY tongue[/quote] im referring to you...:redface:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-04-14 08:39:53)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=MR.mark14]icekandi u knoe bhea? :) anyway.. i have a crush on a mod. named kristina hahaha and still bhea[/quote] wahehe thnx mr.mark.. ;) :redface: lolengz.. i still crushed my sizzies here... ahehe...
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ ...I remember what Ms. Duch post on the confession thread =D :smoke: @T Im too old for crushes yeah :lol: ....guys above me are soooo young and fitted for these :retard: i feel awkward..geez :lol: my crushes are my girly sissies here..posted on my prev posts but again..im loving :retard: someones unreachable :wallbash: and someone is crushing on him too, ive read about it :crybaby: [spoiler]Im sorry its not my fault :cry: , its my heart's fault :cry:[/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-14 08:44:04)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i only crush my girl-friends now. haha.:lol: when it comes to guys?? hmm. none for the moment. still in search.=D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I crush my [i]TolRheinzkie[/i] . haha ! Lol, he's so funny ![/b] [spoiler][sup][i]Labyiuhh TolRheinzkie ! apiir ![/i][/sup][/spoiler][/align]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

still them shirow,harvii and bob.., :D peace sis yuna and ice!! :P
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Haha. Thats ok sis. :) Lol. Karurengs. Bob && Harvii dear. *Am getting used to my avatar. And everyone is not. Hahahaha!

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-14 11:04:00)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95][align=center][b]I crush my [i]TolRheinzkie[/i] . haha ! Lol, he's so funny ![/b] [spoiler][sup][i]Labyiuhh TolRheinzkie ! apiir ![/i][/sup][/spoiler][/align][/quote] [b]BezChariz[/b] [spoiler][sup][b]Lol. I crush you, too . Haha! You know that already ryt?? You really have a great sense of humor. 'till next time, i gotta go to bed, *yawns*. Err, Lubb you too, bez. Good night. :) Don't forget my fansign tommorow. Lol, i will also make you one. :eh:[/b][/sup][/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] The person i quoted, and the others i've mentioned a while ago. :D

Last edited by RheinXcore (2008-04-14 11:38:24)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha!!unang nakita k0na gwap0 ay si..........kieLmaru....haha
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^sis.... no tagalog pls :) @T all my sis i posted before...:D and [spoiler][i]I wont tell =|[/i][/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

o...its kieLmaru c0z' he's the first hands0me guy i saw>_<
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]OT[/b]:I made a new sig for FlavorlisiszTamsz. .pm me! :D [b]Topic[/b] <<<<<<<<<[b]Him[/b] I so love him [i]I miss u. . wer r u?[/i] [b]FlavorlisiszTamsz and Mamboboso club.[/b] Peepz that are my biggest crushes and lurvez! :wow: and the new boi i talked yesterday in ym. . ;) [quote]I belong to the trend Sis Ice. . we rock! :lol:[/quote]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-14 21:26:02)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@siz Hilyn: .,haha :D u look cute on your av! still same girl crushes by the way.. :D :arrow: hmfff! my crush is so [spoiler]mahangin.. hay.. :doubt:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Faith[/b] Hahaha. The trend is becoming a phenomenon. Lol. [b]Topic[/b] Post # 2065
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=MR.mark14]can you help me with her..? hehe i crush deathsiren[/quote] waw.. i'm flattered :wow: :redface: [quote=raphael_marcos][quote=deathsiren][quote=raphael_marcos]i have a new crush...my FT crush...she's 2 post away from mine...hi crush![/quote] i'm wondrin' if i counted it wrong.. lol it might be bhea.. not me.. aww anyway.. i crush the guy who wrote what i quoted :D[/quote] im referring to you...:redface:[/quote] me?. haha. thanks :D[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] oohh i crush the 2 guys who wrote what i quoted :lol: and of course.. he'll be mad if i won't include him.. [b]KARURENGS[/b]- my bez... my baby.. my my my =D and of course my gurfrens!.. love 'em :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-14 23:30:39)

xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dont have a crush.. :cry:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Ftalk Girls. They're the best. My Ftalk Guys;Bob, Karurengs, Shirow, Harvii and Chester. They're hot. :lol:
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

well.... i dont want 2 tell his name :lol::lol: :redface::redface: handsome and charming :O:O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:50

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy