• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crushes.. :arrow:she's no longer a newbie..([i]kinarir ang pagpopost[/i])..in just a day she bacame a talker!!! i wont drop her name..:redface: :arrow: and of course..maye aka deathsiren..:redface:

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-04-19 04:20:12)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ haha. i'm blushing again :redface: i crush you too.. <-- (i always say that :lol:) and yeah.. i crush crush my bez.. -- miss him so much =|
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]DadiRhein[/b] [spoiler]Whew ! . I saw yer list . Haha ! . Err , I'm not using yer ava now . People are getting confused . :rolleyes:[/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] Him Kuya Eehjhay Bro Jay Kuya Harbii Bro Kiel Bro Renz Bro Raphael Kuya Shirow [b]Girls[/b] My gurlettes . :] Labyiuuh ol . Wii ! . :P And Sis Maye , ( I wanne be friends wit you . :] )[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-19 04:41:26)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Pipito[/b] Yepp. Just call me Yuna. And btw. I'm not that scary. :lol: I don't eat human. only spammers. Haha. [/spoiler] I only crush [b]one boy[/b] for [u]now [/u] and for [u]sure[/u]. Even he might didn't crush me anymore. But I still [b]lurveeeeeee[/b] u soo. :) I can't throw away this feeling. Dear my crush. [b]SM[/b]. Hope u'll read this. :(
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol i have only one crush here and that girl is ignoring me always >___> oh geez hope that she will read this
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

crushes still them ;) :wow::redface: [spoiler][b]xavierkym [/b]hes been my crush even before.. ;) :redface: [b]ephemeral [/b]i still crush him too hes my frst crush here actually he's really amazing, and too mysterious.. [b]emokidd[/b] hes cute and hes nice too..though hes kinda strict..at times.. [b]eehjhay[/b] hes cute but his way too strict but still hes nice ;) [b]johncarlo[/b] hes really nice and realy cute too... ;) hekheks [b]pipito[/b] one of the nicest guys here very friendly ;) muah! [b]marjanpatrick[/b] hes nice too.. :redface: ;) [b]cklarckey[/b]hes nice too ;) [b]cloud [/b]hes funny and he's cool ;) [b]mr.mark[/b] hes cute :) [/spoiler] :o=D my sizzies here [b]duch[/b]- realy cute and helpful mod =) [b]yuna [/b]- very cute too super nice.. ;) [b]yanyan [/b]- shes really pretty/cute..love her smile...and shes really nice and friendly din.. [b]bianx[/b] - my frst ever pretty siz :kiss: [b]chariz[/b] - i like the way she looks... :wow: [b]shy [/b]- love her eyes... friendly too =) [b]rossini [/b]- just love this gurl so much... i always wanted to stare at her pics/fansigns and avy ;) cute and super nice [b]kimmy lureign[/b] - i missed her ... ill never forget her avy love the way she looks... ;) kawaii.. [b]bratinela[/b] - shes pretty and friendly.. =) [b]airies[/b] - shes pretty too... and nice din ;) my[b] tamsz[/b] sizzies of opcors.... siz [b]mae chika symphatica[/b] - sourtams i missed you... and ily! [b]alliana01[/b] - sweetytamz imy more.. :( really pretty and hot.. [b]siz faith [/b]- hottietamz... i love her so much super nice and kawaii!! [b]siz shine[/b] - sugartamz...shes nice and friendly too..very pretty too.. [b]siz valerie [/b]- peppytamz i super love this gurl...and i missed her so much... :( siz [b]donna redphoenix[/b] - creamytamz kew... shes really nice.. i love her cute face...very friendly too..sweetgurl.. ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-19 05:17:11)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0099ff] miss yuna and sir shirow.. will you be my friend?? maybe i can learn a thing or two from you guys,, since you guys are the most strict lab tim here.. hehehe huh.. huh.. wil you be my friend? huh?? [spoiler] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude.. mysteriuos cutie hehehe.. her name is yuna,, now i know neaz, she's my one and only pangkin! dianne_dynasty12(dianne),, she's the seductive one.. hehehe Flameheart(dayz),, she looks like my sister,, kim_mychem(kimy),, i think she's cool.. crying_zeicOh (ms. zEi),. fun to talk with,, yan-yan, cute girl... rossini, she's one of the Hottie kinda girl,, Shy19, beautiful bratinela01, she often ignores me,, hehehe,, maye (deathsiren), here avatar always catches my eye (dont know why?) shane1304 , i like her,, airies , sexy da xa ^^ <-- scratch that ,, she looks good,, kristina16 , the most popular gurl mod ^^ uma - many crushes her.. and i'm one of those "many".. my dong saeng ^^ [/spoiler][/color] [/align]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Tinay[/b] Wii ! I cruxx you to sis. Ily. ;) [b]Mii Cruxxes[/b] [spoiler][b]Boys[/b] Him Kuya Eehjhay Bro Jay Kuya Harbii Bro Kiel Bro Renz Bro Raphael Kuya Shirow [b]Girls[/b] My gurlettes . :] Labyiuuh ol . Wii ! . And Sis Maye , ( I wanne be friends wit you . :] ) [/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune]lol i have only one crush here and that girl is ignoring me always >___> oh geez hope that she will read this[/quote] Awhaha. That's funny [b]hunney[/b]. :lol: Well. Anyway. U're my only [b]ultimate crush[/b] here. :wow: [sub][b]Don't click if u don't wanna be broken-hearted[/b][/sub] [spoiler] We were just [s]acting[/s] anyway.. :lol: Nyahahah~ I lurvee u sooo hunney~ :wow:[/spoiler] [spoiler][b]Ate Tinay[/b] I still crush u too ate :) [b]Pipito[/b] Awhaha. We are the strict labteam? :D [/spoiler]
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

my crush is :penguin: hahaha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xcarlx]my crush is :penguin: hahaha[/quote] What do u mean ur crush is Hahaha? Please avoid spamming here. ;) [hr][hr][hr][hr][hr][hr] My ultimate crush is still him. :arrow: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] [spoiler]I'm really sorry for some people who sympathyzed. =( I lurveeeeeeee u all guys. :) I have repented doing that again. :lol: Well. Big thanks for [b]Cloud[/b], thanks for the advice. U made me realized important things. U're the best bro! :D:thumbsup: [/spoiler]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa miss u all :X i crushh you all
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler][b]GIRLS[/b] all of ya~! too many 2 mention some VIP crushes of my galZ [i][b]Yuna Uhn-nee[/b] - she's a very popular mod. One of our early ancestors XD! [b]Nela Uhn-nee[/b] - She is sooooo sweet! I hope we can be close fwendz~ [b]Kimmi Uhn-nee[/b] - she's a very pretty gal. even if she has small eyes. and her grammar is AWESOME. [b]Maye Uhn-nee[/b] - she is a very very very beautiful 16 year old girl. yah~ she is beautiful from both the inside and the outside >_< [b]Dominik Dong-saeng[/b] - we had been besties for 4 years. She is the only member whom i meet in real person.[/i] [b]BOYS[/b] VIP~ [i][b]Carlo Oppa[/b] - he is err.. so kind to me >_<. owww.. not jus that,he is also handsome :redface: [b]Kiel Oppa[/b] - woot.. he is older than me for just one year. But he looks younger than me. that is da reason why i like him XD [b]Jay Oppa[/b] - owww.. he is kind XD. i'm his dong saeng~! [b]Karuro Oppa[/b] - a great artist. loving his photography. [b]Cloud Oppa[/b] - da most gentleman mod.. not just mod! member i mean~! ehehehe.. :redface: .:: Minor ::. Shirow Oppa Xavier Oppa Harbii Oppa Eejhay Oppa Ephe Oppa Rhein Oppa[/spoiler][/i] [i]Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요 (Tomorrow 00:00:00:00:00)[/i]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-04-19 09:11:59)

RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Uma[/b] Thanks fer inclding me in yer list. :D I crush you, too. =) [b]Topic[/b] My Momi :wow: Maye - very pretty. Faith - friendly, sweet and so kawaii. Nela - very pretty also. Bhea - beautiful and talented. Uma - so cute and kind. Yuna - also pretty. Rossini - Kind and sweet. Yanyan - Nice smile. Airies - also pretty. Kristina - friendly, nice & popular. Alliana - hottie.
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CRUSHES: ONNA:[/b] [spoiler]uma-chan sis maye yuna ate tinay sis faith ate duch[/spoiler] [b]OTOKO:[/b] [spoiler] dai ryuuji (ftalker-not) kapz(he`s my kuya actually) :penguin: [/spoiler]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#0099ff] @uma tnx dong saeng.. for making VIP .. you've always been my special crush^^ @ yuna i said that cuz,, i always see you making warnings,, hehehe.. you really hate spammers huh? ^^ [spoiler] deathwish4MCR-freak-dude.. mysteriuos cutie hehehe.. her name is yuna,, now i know neaz, she's my one and only pangkin! dianne_dynasty12(dianne),, she's the seductive one.. hehehe Flameheart(dayz),, she looks like my sister,, kim_mychem(kimy),, i think she's cool.. crying_zeicOh (ms. zEi),. fun to talk with,, yan-yan, cute girl... rossini, she's one of the Hottie kinda girl,, Shy19, beautiful bratinela01, she often ignores me,, hehehe,, maye (deathsiren), here avatar always catches my eye (dont know why?) shane1304 , i like her,, airies , sexy daw xa eh ^^ <-- scratch that ,, she looks good,, kristina16 , the most popular gurl mod ^^ uma - many crushes her.. and i'm one of those "many".. my dong saeng ^^ [/spoiler][/color] [/align]

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-04-19 09:57:46)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

still .. i crush shirow., harvii and bob and also cklarck baby!!!:P
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] @sis.tinay.. aiee^^ tnx. hehe.ill crush on u too. ur so nice and friendly kze.. @rhein.. woo. :o for adding me in ur list :) tnkx. [/i] [b]:redface: my crush hir in ftalk..[/b] [spoiler][i] ephemeral- soo mysterious :ninja: ejhay- :o a strict one :lol: jay - wii.. tnx. for including me into ur crushes list me haha.. ill crush on u too. mr.pipiTo. :lol: mark- new crush. ate PAULINE :wow: the way she looks.. ayt.. KRISTINA16- :eh: hehe.. a friendly gurl. MAYE - a nice person i think.. ;] AJHAY- CLAWII- cute gurl .. :P [/spoiler]

Last edited by airies (2008-04-19 10:14:34)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Chariz[/b]- sure we can be friends. btw i crush you too. 'coz you're so pretty :wow: actually..i dun wanna have a crush on boys now.. (here in ftalk) =D so my crushes for now are all my sistahs. :D uma, yuna, kimi, bhea, sis tinay, bratinela, alliana, mami duch, shy, ate laine, faith, ini, airies and of course.. my crush crush from all my girls.. [b]chariz[/b]-- i like her so much. she's so pretty :P

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-19 21:10:55)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Spam Detected . [b]Reported[/b] . :evil: [b]Ate Maye[/b] Ayee , Enxue ! Yer my #1 girl crushest of crush , too . Haha ! Ily ate Maye . :kiss: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] All my gurlettes, Mii DadiRhein And some cute newbies, too. =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-04-20 00:00:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:13

[ 9 queries - 0.670 second ]
Privacy Policy