• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Always be My baby - David Cook! [sub](Love This Song!)[/sub] i wanna dedicate that song to them! even though di tau pwede! LOL :lol: [sub](May Ganun)[/sub] :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: [spoiler] Ayei Maye Kim Jesrhel Weng Haru Meng Yuna Uma [/spoiler] IBANG TAO:Tampa Sweet! sapalinyo nga! =D w8 guys! napansin ko lng! may best friend na crush din si JC?! hahahaha :lol: Gud Luck Friend! Dumaan ren me jan! :P

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-29 04:20:48)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

woahh tnx remjo...i crush u back.... :eh:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pareng karurengs[/b] haha. aku ba tinutukoy mu pre? hwahahaha. LMAO. XDDDDDD [b]topic[/b] <<<<<<<<<< this gurl = [b]bespren labshie ku[/b] = [b]and i crush her a lot[/b]. :wow::P [spoiler] [b]gonna miss her though[/b]. :crybaby::crybaby: [/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ dumaan din daw si bespren jan :lol: i crush the guy above me. i'm cheering for him. he's playing dota right now :lol: i still crush my besfren.. though he has a suitor. haha. yes. he has a suitor. :lol: :lol: :lol: and my biggest crushes are. BHEA and CHARIZ :rose: :rose: mii lovely gurls. and those i posted earlier. :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Maye[/b] Aww, you make me :redface: Lubbyiuh lots! :kiss: Yer my number 1 crush . ^^ [b]Crush[/b] I dun wanna have a crush on guys ayt now . Hmm , I dunno why . =| I crush all my sisters here , I love you all . And if your reading this , I also crush you . Mwehehe . :]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]pokie[/b] hahaha. tnx pokie. :P:D [b]topic[/b] i crush this two gurls above me. and my bespren. :wow:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Kuya Carlo[/b] Ayee , Arigatou ~ I crush you too . Lol I so crush poster #2341 . :kiss:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]obsessed[/b] hihi. :redface: [b]topic[/b] i sooo sooo sooo crush my bespren. a looooooooooooooooot! :wow::wow::P
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i still crush my ate stitch, ate pushy, ate faith sis bianx, ate tinay..;)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ aww. hehe. i also crush you.:eh: TOPIC. kim, khat, ice, zeicoh, deathsiren, jeshrel, uma, etc.:D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's my first time to post in here..so here's my crushes! [b]misz.faith[/b] [b]deathsiren[/b] [b]obsessed95[/b] [b]*kim-a-holic[/b] [b]and some cute newbies..i forgot their names..sorry.[/b] THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS!! I SWEAR!!=) oooopppsss..i almost forgot.. [spoiler] i crush my 2 bros! papa raph and papa marjan!!:wow::lol: [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]at last,u posted here Mr. Gorgeous crushness of mine! :wow:[/b] [i]is dat in random or in order? =D[/i] [b]Topic[/b]: [b]Lee:so gorgeous..fafa piolo! Raph:perfect! Patrick:tall,dark and handsome![/b] and my [b]gfx partner[/b]:very amazing! and all my [b]gurflrends[/b],u know hu u r!love u gurls!--->gorgeous gurls! [b]DALE[/b]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-29 21:07:49)

remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i really crush that girl above me! my GFX partner!!;):redface:
RheinXcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I miss this thread. Haha! My biggest crushes: Chariz and Maye. :][/b]
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]misz.faith[/b]--it's was arranged in no particular order...:redface:..(playing safe...):lol: @topic---post #2347
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Mr. Piolo (LMAO!)[/b] Thanks for including me in yer list . Wii ! . I crush you , too . :redface: [b]Crushes[/b] [i]Kuya Raph Kuya Lee Kuya Marjan Kuya Carlo[/i] My girly girls (Luv dem all) [b]Ate Maye[/b] - my biggest crush . :wow::D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hehe! mr. piolo??? ...thanks for the compliments.. i crush you...:rose: [spoiler] i crush my bros...:wow: wahahaha:lol:[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Woot? MR. PIOLO? :o :o :o Lol. :lol: Ummmmm. No one's caught my eye lately (O_o), so my list is still the same! Special mention: Ate Faith, Maye, Uma, Renz, Remjo, Kiel, Shiffer, AJ, and of course, YOU. [;
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]topic[/b] my [b]bespren[/b]. she's the kyutiest gurl ever. :wow::redface:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]lee[/b]..i know youre just kidding..but i feel sooo gay right now!!:lol: [b]Chariz[/b] uhh..am i the [i]"Kuya Raph"[/i] that you're referring to?:redface: my crushes.. [spoiler] [b]LiLbLuEaNgEl[/b]..she looks like faith..promise..gorgeous girl! [b]paulinexz[/b]..i dont see her that much here in forum but she caught my attention!=) [b]Chariz[/b]..just saw her pics in Boys and Girls Corner and God..she's one hell of a cutie!!=) [b]faith[/b]..i think she's my "girl version" here..[b]"bolera"[/b]...but she's really a gorgeous kid!=) and lastly..my ultimate Ftalk crush... [b]maye[/b]..she's the FIRST girl that i noticed her in Ftalk..[i]uhhmm..she's like an angel..[/i] [i]tsk.tsk.tsk. ang babata nyo pa kasi e!!:doubt:[/i] [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 9 queries - 0.826 second ]
Privacy Policy