• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ lols. why is my name [b]bold[/b]? :lol: [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] - shes so kawaii~! kawaii desu ne!! senpai [b]ayei[/b] - i lab her eyes! hehe. senpai [b]kimaholic[/b] - shes soo cute too. anaki [b]lunareighn[/b] - cute girl. XD senpai [b]faith[/b] - my ate crush! shes so pretty. senpai [b]duchess[/b] - my cute-slash-mabait crush [b]bratinela.[/b] - another kawaii girl! ate [b]alliana.[/b] - pretty gal. senpai [b]shy[/b] - i lab her! XP [b]yuna[/b]-chan - kawaii-chan. soo cute! ate [b]lalaine[/b] - i lab her too! XDXD ate [b]neaz[/b] - hehe. cute girl too. ate [b]clawii[/b] - love at first sight. XD :wow: ate [b]kristina[/b] - pretty lady. :paranoid: senpai [b]bhea[/b] - yeah. shes kinda cute. she reminds me of my.. nevermind. :disgust: senpai [b]maye[/b] - i crush her days ago. i just forgot to update my list. hhaha!. :eh: [color=blue][b]AND ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE.[/b][/color][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=wahehe123]Ow.... sorry for the tagalog word... lol CRUSH Shy ( She's mah ultimate one ) [b]Siren ( attitude 100% the best )[/b] Kim ( ahmm fascinationg look ) FeenQueGurl ( same place )[/quote] me?.. or is there another siren in this forum? :lol: @ kimyasay [spoiler][quote=kimyasay]I still have a crush on Maye , Uma And Kiel[/quote] wow. thanks :D [/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] umm... i crush crush my baaaabbyyyy :wow: plus plus [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- emokidd.. yeah. love his new hair [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. [b]sickofyou[/b]-- i dunno.. i just crush him back and my girlfriends! [b]bhea jean[/b]-- she's pretty.. love her style [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's oh so nice to me!. [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- one word.. [b]hottie[/b]. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [b]hilyn[/b]-- she's nice.. one of my active sistahs here[/spoiler]
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^^ [spoiler][i]baka sirena? or sirena ng pulis o bumbero? :lol: :lol: :lol: kiddin :lol:[/i][/spoiler] GLOO sis..i LOVE you! :) thanks sis :lol: MAYE thanks for including me on the list :D SHY.. oh well thats only an impression but now u already proved me wrong :D ur so sweet sis... @T ive posted it already.. whew,. im too lazy to post it again lolx :retard: its still them esp those girls..my sissies here they're all my crushes :D but my ultimate crush..i mean :wallbash: im loving... :wallbash: [spoiler]betta shut my OWN paking mouth :/[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Err , im eyeing sumone hir in Ftalk , coz i think he's nice & friendly . :redface: I have girl crushies , too . hihi . Laybiuuh guys . :eh:[/b]
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee is there any siren here?? i tot ur just the one.. lol sorry for that.. i mean that's you!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ohh.. it's me?.. [i]i dun think there's another siren here anyway..[/i] thanks.. 100% attitude. love it :thumbsup: haha. just call me maye.. btw. i crush you too :D [b]TOPIC[/b] sometimes he calls me nadine camote. sometimes he calls me.. [b]kambing[/b] so many codenames.. :rolleyes: [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- emokidd.. yeah. love his new hair [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. [b]sickofyou[/b]-- i dunno.. i just crush him back [b]wahehe123[/b]-- i crush him. who cares?.. haha. [i]kiddin'[/i] and my girlfriends! [b]bhea jean[/b]-- she's pretty.. love her style [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's oh so nice to me!. [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- one word.. [b]hottie[/b]. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [b]hilyn[/b]-- she's nice.. one of my active sistahs here[/spoiler]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@deathsiren: :arrow: no problemo! hehe you are so pretty! @hilyn :arrow: love you too siz!! hehe :arrow: :arrow: stay pretty guys! mwah mwah! xoxo
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]my really and truly crush is...[/b] [spoiler][b]kuya Eehjhay..hehe..he's so cute and kind (for me)[/b][/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ohoho.. beware of momi duch.. haha. [i]kiddin[/i] :lol: [spoiler]i have a crush on dadi EJ too.. slight only!.. PEACE momi duch.. dun get mad at me... it's just an just an eency weency crush.. haha.. :lol:[/spoiler] [b]gloo[/b]- oh thanks. i'm flattered :redface: [b]TOPIC[/b] [b]i have a new crush..[/b] [spoiler]ck_jullo a.k.a. [b]bryanezz[/b] ohoho. i crush him :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-12 04:38:58)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]cutest08[/b] uhmm.. whats your YM ID? and how old are you? lol just kddin' ;] [b] Anak Maye[/b] it reminds me of.. intchy wintchy spider in PBB teen edition plus. :lol: [b]Topic[/b] he called me a while ago. :redface: im still sick :crybaby:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]:redface:[b]i still have a crush on him..[/b] im scared that if he myt know he wont talk to me anymore :crybaby: i really wanna know him better that a [b]tooooot[/b] my ftalk fwend told me that i should tell him But... waaaa i dont know :D[/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@deathsiren,sure mami duch dont get mad at u,its just a crush..hehe:) @ducheszv u want to know just visit my profile to know.. At im just...[/b] [spoiler][b]13 yrs old..srry im too young...[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-12 07:43:00)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,haha! anyway.. gee... talking about these crushes it reminds me of my high school crush.. haha he's so cute.. :wow:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]my eptok crush ? . ;] haha ! you know who you are , ryt ? ryt ?! . i really adore you . err , coz ur kind and friendly . wuahh ! . i'm getting shy [i]na[/i] . :redface:[/b]
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have a new crush haha he's[b] marjan and jullo [/b]hahahaha =D
wahehe123
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ ohh.. it's me?.. [i]i dun think there's another siren here anyway..[/i] thanks.. 100% attitude. love it :thumbsup: haha. just call me maye.. btw. i crush you too :D [b]TOPIC[/b] sometimes he calls me nadine camote. sometimes he calls me.. [b]kambing[/b] so many codenames.. :rolleyes: [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- emokidd.. yeah. love his new hair [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. [b]sickofyou[/b]-- i dunno.. i just crush him back [b]wahehe123[/b]-- i crush him. who cares?.. haha. [i]kiddin'[/i] and my girlfriends! [b]bhea jean[/b]-- she's pretty.. love her style [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's oh so nice to me!. [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- one word.. [b]hottie[/b]. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [b]hilyn[/b]-- she's nice.. one of my active sistahs here[/spoiler][/quote] Lol crush me too?? im ugly.. ^_^.... ehehe THIS IS THE REAL THING WHY I DON't want to be love [spoiler]Gurls make me sick.. i can't find someone who will love me for what i am... ^_^ Hope to find it soon... [/spoiler]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]TOPIC:[/b] ill call you camote if im MAD! Hey Camote hus dat in ur spoiler?!
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]^^ I crush him!! =D=D=D[/b][/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Karurengs. Harvii.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hay so boring...=|[/b] [spoiler][b]I hope he's my mr right:redface:weee..... Momi Duch...dont worry he's urs...[/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:01

[ 9 queries - 0.423 second ]
Privacy Policy