• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

takeouttt
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i hope i have one.. soon. :lol:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

mine??=(.. mines is paulo....hehe:lol: his a nice guy... even though he always tease me:lol:...hehe
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hmn... who is mah crush?? uh.. let's see.. oh.. my crush is... I have a crush on all the girls and all the boys hir in ftalk! ^^ lolx... :D:D :eh: :lol:[/b][/align]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ TNX to those who crushness me I crushness all of the guys and gurls here in Ftalk. But those who stands out the most are: Girls: Miming (keemee) Ate Weng Nicey Graze Lowes Ate Meng Ate Ces Ate Tinay Khat Khristle Uma Asukal Ate mae Faith Bianx Donna DeathSiren Duch Shy Haru Chii Aya Jemmie Ayei Jesrhel takashi mheryl bernadeth ize ice ashnae yuna angelalaine bratinela Boys: D Angelo Neex Chester Harvey Kuya Ephe Dale James Kuya Jojo Eehjhay Xavier Ezil Kuya podo kuya franz KUYA ALDRIN Kuya Miss kita pag tuesday Aidenlive Kuya Podo Kuya Bob Freelance blurrycloud Jerome cyrus Bobcbar Shirow because they are all nice to me.. ahehehe ahehe[/b][/align]
lordjhoms
» n00b
1969-12-31

whatta long list o got der
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha.~ crush list [b]updated[/b]!. XD [spoiler] [u]still them:[/u] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] senpai [b]ayei[/b] senpai [b]kim[/b] and the other [b]kim[/b] senpai [b]faith[/b] senpai [b]duchess[/b] [b]bratinela.[/b] ate [b]alliana.[/b] senpai [b]shy[/b] [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]. (dey said that her name is yuna. i hope theyre right.) [b]newnewnew:[/b] ate [b]lalaine[/b]. :wow: ate [b]neaz[/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-03-27 03:28:41)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

updated crush list :D [spoiler]tunie -- he's very very nice and i think he's cute :eh: lolo james -- my very friendly lolo! karurengs-- my bespren! he's sooo cute! dadi eehjhay-- he's nice -- i love him and momi! carl-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest :rose: shirow-- cute guy. cool. cloud-- he's the coolest fafeng harbs-- emo suits him! kiel-- added!. CUTIE and the girls: yuna-- very pretty, i love her pics! kimi-- pretty! and she writes like a journalist! uma-- looks like a doll. pretty. ice-- my tita, she's so nice and cool shy-- i love her chinita eyes momy duch-- my momi is pretty, very friendly too. kimyasay-- she's very nice to me. faith-- she's really cute. tita tinay-- very nice! shine-- i like her name. and she's cute bratinela -- added! really nice. alliana-- HOTTIE ate lalaine-- added!. i think she's gorgeous[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-27 03:57:38)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]I have a newly added crush on my list His handsome and the way he smile? aha you have to see it for yourself :redface: Although when he doesnt smile, he looks serious. :| His name is [spoiler]KHERMINATOR[/spoiler][/quote] oh no...please...:o:o tell them u r lying...:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ohhh... thanks for those who included me in their list :D [spoiler][b]tunie[/b] -- he's very very nice :D and i think he's cute :eh: [b]lolo james[/b] -- my very friendly lolo! [b]karurengs[/b]-- my bespren! he's sooo cute! [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's nice -- i love him and momi! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest :rose: [b]shirow[/b]-- cute guy. cool. [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest :cool: [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- emo suits him! [b]kiel[/b]-- added!. CUTIE :D and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty, i love her pics! [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she writes like a journalist! [b]uma[/b]-- looks like a doll. pretty. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is pretty, very friendly too. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute. [b]tita tinay[/b]-- very nice! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- added! really nice. [b]alliana[/b]-- HOTTIE [b]bianx[/b]-- such a nice gal. [b]ate lalaine[/b]-- added!. i think she's gorgeous :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-27 05:46:13)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]updated crush list :D [spoiler]kiel-- added!. CUTIE [/spoiler][/quote] cutie? lols. thanks. [spoiler] [u]still them:[/u] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] senpai [b]ayei[/b] senpai [b]kim[/b] and the other [b]kim[/b] senpai [b]faith[/b] senpai [b]duchess[/b] [b]bratinela.[/b] ate [b]alliana.[/b] senpai [b]shy[/b] [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]. (dey said that her name is yuna. i hope theyre right.) ate [b]lalaine[/b] ate [b]neaz[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-03-27 04:46:09)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]kIEL:[/b] yes... her name is yuna!. she's pretty. --- i love and miss her :D [b]TOPIC:[/b] [spoiler]he's not around right now.. i think he's busy doing something =| [/spoiler]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][b]kIEL:[/b] yes... her name is yuna!. she's pretty. --- i love and miss her :D [b]TOPIC:[/b] [spoiler]he's not around right now.. i think he's busy doing something =| [/spoiler][/quote] ahhh. yuna. thanks for that. hus not around?. [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] [u]still them:[/u] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] senpai [b]ayei[/b] senpai [b]kim[/b] and the other [b]kim[/b] senpai [b]faith[/b] senpai [b]duchess[/b] [b]bratinela.[/b] ate [b]alliana.[/b] senpai [b]shy[/b] [b]yuna[/b]-chan ate [b]lalaine[/b] ate [b]neaz[/b][/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

SHINE. [spoiler] thanks for crushing me, sis.:D [/spoiler] TOPIC. kimmie, khat, ice, bob, harvey, deathsiren, shine, princecharles, uma, ayei, kimyasay.:D:thumbsup: hoping to find more crushes.:lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][u]crush list:[/u][/b] [spoiler][b]ate DUCH KAPZ sis Faith kuya eehjhay emokidd aka [i]harvey[/i] kim-a-Holic yuna shirow ate aya uma sis maye kiel ate ayei ate shika [/b][/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kiel yeah. just call me yuna. :) just like ate maye said. maye i miss yew too. :wow: [b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler] [b] admin. -- for being so friendly to me. :) carl (my lrac). -- aww. he's so cute and so nice to me. i really like him. :redface: harvi-bbz. -- hhihii. my harvii-chan. xD i love him. :kiss: emokiddo rox! shirow-kun. -- my dansen partner. =d so happy being his friend&crush. we have great time. ej. -- dadi ej. i love both of mami and dadi. xD he's so friendly to me. :) ephe. -- mysterious mod for me. he's so nice. for giving albums. :rose: cloud. -- cool mod and gentleman. xD kirk. -- i miss him. where have he gone? nix . -- so friendly and nice. =) karuro. -- heheu~ i wanna know u more. james. -- my brother. my friend. he's so niceeeeeeeeeeeee. xD tunie. -- aww. crush him too. :rose: tunie cutie. xD lovv his ava now. duch. -- my fave ate. xD lovv u sistha. :kiss: kriz. -- i love her smile. :) and so friendly. mizel. -- my friend since 2006. xD meng. -- also my friend since 2006. :rose: ice. -- i love her smile too. :) sweet girl. kimmiiieee. -- this one is my lovely sis. xD i admire her. aya. -- cute and sexy sistha. xD maye. -- owh. my beloved sistha. xD uma. -- she's so kawaiii~~ taka. -- for being meow-meow. :P angel. -- i love her ava. whenever she changed it. xD bebe. -- bebe. so friendly and so nice to me. love ya. shy. -- my sis. :) pretty girl. shunz. -- i know wanna know bout her more[/b] [i]New crushes.[/i] Nela -- kawaii girl. she's creative:rose: Kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose: [/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for sis yuna only haha: [spoiler] thnx for the repu! :redface: && miee creative?? haha. [i]no im not![/i]lol[/spoiler] @T: post #1668 =)

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-27 08:32:42)

judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

crush?. haha. none. i have a gf already. [b]COOL POSTING![/b]
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

btw.. here is my first crush here... [b]cyrus [/b]but i cant see him now na! :D hmmm... still >> [b]karurengz[/b]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush is a secret... no sharing... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01][b][u]crush list:[/u][/b] [spoiler]kiel[/spoiler][/quote] :wow: whee!~ [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]kiel yeah. just call me yuna. :) just like ate maye said. [spoiler] Kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose: [/spoiler][/quote] oh. i see. yuna-chan. hehe. i really dont want to call u in a wrong name. XD [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] [u]still them:[/u] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] senpai [b]ayei[/b] senpai [b]kim[/b] and the other [b]kim[/b] senpai [b]faith[/b] senpai [b]duchess[/b] [b]bratinela.[/b] ate [b]alliana.[/b] senpai [b]shy[/b] [b]yuna[/b]-chan ate [b]lalaine[/b] ate [b]neaz[/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:55

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy