• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i also crush deathsiren my pamangkin shes pretty and nice din to me.. ;) lab yah pamangkin/siz ;) and my anakis rienee, shes really sweet to me also... her username suits her =) i love yah anakis ;) omg im crushin my relatives here :lol: LOL :P
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=PrinceCharles]:arrow:i think i crush misz.faith & shy19. :P[/quote] woot. .thanks for adding me on yer list. . :redface: i crush u too cutie[b] Charles[/b]. . [b]Blurry[/b]: gorgeous cwush evah [b]Shi[/b]: cute.he looks like a kiddO. . :lol: [b]Bbz Harvey[/b]: emo. .so cute! :wow: [b]Ephe[/b]: very kind [b]James[/b]: cutie :redface: [b]Chiro[/b]: you rock dude! My [b]girlfriends[/b]. .All of them are [b]pretty,sexy,cute,kind,sweet,gorgeous[/b]! [b]Kimi Bebe Uma Ice Aya Tinay Pauline Shika Ate Shy ATe Laine Sis Duch Tamis Shining Maye Weng[/b] So many to mention. . :o Love my [b]dale[/b]!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i also crush you faith... all of my co-tamsz you know who you are guyz...and i missed you all BTT: [b]tamsz siztz[/b]=)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uh oh. I think my crush increase to Shirow-kun. :P He's really sugoii~~ :P [spoiler]I just visit his FS :P[/spoiler] But still love u all. :wow: xD

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-21 07:05:14)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@yuna haha thank you sis yuna :D btw i open the box on your siggy and what i see is :O hahaha still them though :D but there is a new person on my crush list haha its uma she is really cute >___< :D

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-21 07:26:47)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shirow-kun[/b] yer welcum. btw. u have funny friends. :lol: i saw their pics with u. lol. oh yeah my spoiler? =d i told u dont click. but ure my dansen partner. so no probs :P [b]topic[/b] euhm. crushes. crushes. i crush these mods. the underground mods. :lol: [i]' 'eMokIdD, '-'LoisFuLL'-', Ephemeral, `mizeL, blurrycloud, deathwish4MCR-freak-dude, eehjhay, lucknskill, meng.o3[/i]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ lol you've seen it hahah i look a crazy retarded person there haha :lol: how embarrassing :redface: @topic still them :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]shirow-kun[/b] nah~ u arent that crazy :P but freak. ahaha. just kiddin :P [b]topic[/b] one of my crush is above me. SM! xD
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :O SM as in SM mall? hahahah joke sis! its a mall here in the philippines.. :kiss: @T: i crush the one who made me make coffee.. :lol: u want some coffee guys? :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-21 10:01:48)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]insan kimie - kimie.. ur soo pretty.. my friend crushes u alott! :eh:[/quote] ^ ^ Ate Duch, which friend of yours? :eh: Curiosity kills the cat. And I wanna die. LOL. TOPIC SCAN PAGE 68. It's all in there.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: hahahaha he is posted within this page .. :lol: he likes you alot insan kimie! hahahaha ily! @T: see previous post.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Nahh. Hahaha. It couldn't be- :redface: ILY too mami duch. :) You look so cute at your new ava. :wow: TOPIC. my girls. my boys. my friends. il them all.
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

mah cruzh are.. [b]in girlz[/b] namely.. sistz shine = she's so kind,fwendly and pretty sistz faith = pretty and fwendly sistz sugar = so sweet,kind and cute. sistz tinay = so sweet and pretty too, sistz siren = she's so kind and cute [b]in boyz[/b] namely.. karuz = cute and sweet to his sistz.. and shirow =his so cute and kind..
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@kristah: sweet to his sizst?! :o =D i dont know if i'll believe you! :penguin: :lol: joxjox! @topic still [b]karuro [/b]and the others... it's on the top of the age i think! =D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: whoa. crushes, crushes, crushes. haha. :arrow: TOPIC: kim, icee, bob, khat, uma, shine, lalaine, lolo james, shirow, harvey.:D [spoiler]i miss my school crush. huhu. i wanna talk to him. xhet. waaa. i think i wanna dieeeeee.:rolleyes::([/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

boy crushes...none for now ahehe ;) but i still crush siz faith and couz kristel and anakis rienee ;) :wow:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so many cwushes :lol: i crush the girl "[i]in the ice box[/i]" same crushes... :arrow: ducheszv., mah babes...u crazy & ay labs it :lol: :arrow: ajhay & yuna...luv their pics & personality (evntho wer not close...i judge by their posts) :arrow: kim...so friendly & cute :D :arrow: shi.,nice mod... cute :lol: [i](mkhulet pg nsa mood :lol:)[/i] :arrow: blurrycloud... very nice,friendly & sweet =) :arrow: harvey... gotta luv the hair :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

naaaahh.. i have so many crushes ...but my biggest crush now is tunie.. he spent all night fixing my tracker :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-21 21:58:50)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]maye[/b] thats very nice of tunie. :eh: [b]topic[/b] i think my biggest crushes now are those who havin confe with me last nite and few minutes ago. xD

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-21 23:30:14)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]SHY.[/b] Sis, thanks for crushin on me. I told you I really find you cute before right? And yes, Im crushin on you, not just because you're crushin on me. :wow: Take care. [b]BIANCA.[/b] Aww, that's really sad. Just get over with the confession thingy. Who knows, he feels the same. :P TOPIC > > The same person. Ill copy my post at page 68 and post it here again some time. I have a loooong list of crushes.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:22

[ 9 queries - 0.809 second ]
Privacy Policy