• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]SIS RIENEE:[/b] i'm chatting with cyrus now.. and i also crush karurengs. gosh sis.. we really have the same taste.. haha :lol: i remembered about cutting karurengs in half. :lol: [b]TOPIC:[/b] my crush crush crush here in ftalk? [spoiler]it's tunie ----- i hope he doesn't read this :redface:[/spoiler]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

crush? naaahh.. i have gf already.. =)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis maye: hihi..i like u for my kapz!! awooo~ :P [i]sori s offtopic :paranoid:[/i] @T: still: [spoiler]ate DUCH KAPZ sis Faith kuya eehjhay emokidd aka harvey kim-a-Holic yuna shirow ate aya uma sis maye kiel ate ayei ate shika [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-27 11:03:49)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]SIS BRATINELA:[/b] [spoiler]naaah. i like him for somebody else he likes.. haha. thanks sis. :rose:[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC:[/b] haha. yeah. it's him. seriously. =| i like him like... like like.. :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-27 11:16:15)

linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

odcourse! here's my crushes: [spoiler]admin!!^^ -i dunno!!^^hahaha kuya harvey or emokidd-he's really cute!! i admire him a lot^^ :wow: i dunno most guys here..so i'm speechless xD[/spoiler]

Last edited by linettedannah24 (2008-03-27 11:32:56)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=khomplykeited][quote=FeenQueGurL_08][quote=karuro72002]i crush her: if incase you dont know her she's Ayei a.k.a Feenque_Gurl08 i think [url]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_655660889l.jpg[/url] she's cute! taken a month ago which she doesnt know! i think shes already :redface: sorry Ayei! :D[/quote] [b]Ahihihihi dunno about tihs ^ weee thank you soo much kua karuro and everyone for havin' crush to me.. i really really appreciate it soo much ..and also same here i crush you too coz' your all my inspiration and being my super best friends here in networld... [color=red]I love you all!![/color] :rose: :redface: [/b][/quote] [color=red]bezzy! Invite Nico here. Please please. :eh:[/color] @topic- [b]Charles[/b] [i](forsakenkid, orayt?)[/i] [b]Harvey.[/b] :eh:[/quote] [b]^ ahhaha I hope so sis but he is so busy with his duty.. T_T[/b] [quote=karuro72002]@Ayei: :redface: aheheheh...ahhh...hmm.... :rolleyes: ahihihihihhh........ (Speechless!) @Anak:ahmm...adik?! :paranoid: aihiiihhihiih...Lolz! I Just Crush Her much! Lolz! She's Not a OL game or sumthing to get addicted to her! :lol: @TOPIC: [spoiler] [b]Ayei Jesrhel[/b] [i]Kimee[/i] Duch Weng Yuna Siren Clang Nicey Te' Graze aka ezarg Uma Valerie Kristina16 Donalyn Ria [/spoiler][/quote] [b]Thank you po Kua Karuro :kiss: , and nice chattin' with yah too..ahihihihi love chattin' with yah..your so hyper :lol: :thumbsup: [/b] [quote=ducheszv]:lol: karuroengs crushing me again :lol: :D tenchu karuroengs [b]Kiel[/b] -:wow: senpai.. i remember Echizen Ryoma.. :lol: you really look like 10 yrs old though.. i know your 14. stay cute :D [b]Kimyasay[/b] - You posted some in tagalog. Anywhoo.. thanks [b]Yuna[/b] - Ur so sweet sis.. Next time ill tell you whenever i logout whenever he's not OL so you can tell him why i logged out. :lol: ily :kiss: [b]Tunie[/b] -ill alwez be here for you. :rose: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] New cwushes added: -sis ayei: siszy you are simply irresistible :wow: you are soo talented. i love ur car too. :eh: hehehe -sis nela: nela stay cute and funny aight? Under my Bratinela ela ela eh eh eh << hahaha :lol: tunie sang that. not me. -sis Uma: ur soooo pretty.. like a doll :wow: ily sis. and of course i love him eventhough we had a lil misunderstanding a while ago. sorry. ily so much :kiss: [/spoiler][/quote] [b]OMG!~ lurve you sis..kwashy you too sistah..ahihihihi..you too kawaii sis..sure! need a ride? :cool: nyahahaha muah!:kiss: [/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

My crush? Do I have one? =| Yea, it's still a cloudy day anyway.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

crushes, crushes, MANY crushes.:eh: KIM - one of my best friends here in ftalk. she's very kind and friendly. i also share to her about my [color=white]school crush[/color]. she gives me love advices and vice-versa. i'm very open to her.:eh: ssuuppeerr pretty and very good in making literary works.:wow: KHAT - still my best friends here. she also knows about [color=white]school crush[/color]. hehe. always there to listen to me. super kulet, kind and friendly. BOB - my new year's eve friend. friendly, makulet, sweet? haha.:D ICE, TINAY, FAITH, KARURO, DENIMBOI - my first friends here in ftalk. i super miss them. HARVEY and PRINCECHARLES - i find them cute. aww. *red face* :rolleyes: but i haven't talked to princecharles yet. DEATHSIREN, AYEI, UMA, ANGELALAINE, JEMMIE, JESHREL - beautiful girls.:D:thumbsup: JAMES - he's my lolo here in ftalk. very friendly.=)

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-03-27 15:15:22)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crush still them girls siz duch really nice and friendly siz yuna cuteness and friendly too.. siz aya pretty and nice =) siz pauline , glitters shes really nice and pretty labs her too.. siz death siren pretty gurl...nice also siz shine pretty gurl too.. ;) siz khat cuteness and very friendly... labs her... siz shy chinita chick.. very nice!! ;) siz reika prettyness friendly too.. bratinela shes cute ;) blazinhottie: really pretty and she really is a hottie guyz.. john carlo hes cute and nice... too.. cloud cuteness and wafuness :P d angelo hes cool!! =) ephe very mysterious and cool too xave cuteness and wafuness hes nice too =) lordheinz hes wafu and really nice din...
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ I still have a crush on you :P

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-03-27 21:19:16)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi ate tinay! hehehe. tnx for crushing me. weeeeeh! :D:P [b]@T:[/b] [spoiler] [b]unay[/b] - she's so so pretty, so so kind, so so kyut, so so nice. i like her so much.:redface: and we have the same type of music. and this gurl rocks! luv u my unay. :wow::D:rose::P [b]tinay[/b] - she's nice and so kind. :D [b]pokie[/b] - she's my first crush her in eptok. hehe. so so nice, friendly and kyut. wavshu pokie! :P:D:rose: [b]uma[/b] - oh men. she's not a human. she's a super kyut doll. haha. :lol: [b]alliana01[/b] - i find her kyut. :D [b]kimi[/b] - she's nice and kyut and *kulit*. haha. she knows why. :D [b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b] - i haven't talk to her ever since. haaiz. wish i can meet her soon. i only saw her ava. she's kyut that's why i also crush her. hehe :D [b]icy[/b] - she's my tita mami here. hehe. so nice. :D [b]lunareighn_sassy[/b] - so so nice. she never let me down everytym i request for a GFX. tnx sis. :D (my lil sis here in eptok) [b]shy19[/b] - she's nice and pretty. :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-27 21:22:13)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Whoa! Too many pages to scan, but I'm in a hurry. :crybaby: 1. Dams - She's still the one. 2. Kim - Her GM's are so cute.. and funny at times. =D 3. Bolera - So nice to talk to. 4. Maye - Cute, cool. 5. Yuna - One word: Beautiful. :D
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] [i] My crush is CHARLES =) bout himm.. Cute and no eyes! LOL [/i] [/color] [/b]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I think the "Shirow" guy is cute. :] So yea. :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmm..update update update.. These are the the best, most friendly, pretty and intelligent girls of ftalk i am infatuated with.. They might have something in common i like, i dont know, but they caught my attention.. (hoping i'd catch theirs too) hehe.. --> [b] elaiza lalaine alliana aiza jenica honey grace kristine bianca jemmie ice grace jan april uma shine maye duch louielyn ayei [/b]

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-03-28 01:57:06)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Top 5 crushes in girls [b]1) YUNA-SENPAI 2) NELA-CHAN 3) MAYE-SENPAI 4) KIM-SENPAI 5) MADDIE-CHAN[/b] Top 5 crushesin [s]gays[/s] guys [b]1) KIEL-OPPA 2) HARBII-OPPA 3) CARLO-OPPA 4) CLOUD-OPPA 5) SHIROW-OPPA[/b] [b]Minor crushes in [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img][/b] sis LOIS sis AYEI sis FAITH sis ICE sis AYA sis BIANX sis SHINE sis LALAINE sis GRACE (sorry if i call ur name.lol) sis DUCH sis TINAY sis JAN APRIL sis LEIGH KIMYSAY [b]Minor crushes in [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img][/b] bro BOB bro KARURO bro CHESTER bro EEHJHAY bro ANGELO bro TOKICHIRO bro XAVIER thats all for now.lol.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ i wonder hus dat carlo - oppa? hehe. im carlo too. nyahahaha. :D:D [b]topic:[/b] just scroll up. coz im kinda lazy now. hehe. xoie. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ haha. lol. carlo oppa is u :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] up and up
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hwaaaaaaaaaaat??!! :o:o oh men. hahaha. :D im top 3. :redface::redface: so flattering. tnx btw uma - oppa. :D:rose: [b]topic[/b] scroll up at post 1685 :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ lol. uma oppa :lol: oppa means big brother :D or how the filipino says. [i]kuya[/i] yer welkome :D [i]TOPIC[/i] post #1690 :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 9 queries - 0.604 second ]
Privacy Policy