• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Misz.Faith - Always Concerned On me That's Why I give Her A Domain Yuna - I Like Her very Good Moderator. Ate add me @ ym Kimyasay109 DeathSiren (maye) - Very Good Very Beautiful. Gorgeous Kind. Shirow - Fun To chat Lolz. Alway Using :)) Smiley. Aya - I Like Her I like her Works Especially The Siggy's Nice aya Labyah. Ehhjhay - Nice Hair haha New Photo Soo Cool. Oh Sory ej haha i will stop Bothering You. Fafeng Harbs - Oh. Sorry Ill stop Spamming haha Nice hair :redface: Ize - Hi Ize Link Ex tayu. Nice Site tc sis Kim-a-Holic - I Like Her cute pictures i idolize her alot Love Her pose. Duch - Very Beautiful ooppss :redface: . hehe haha Chat naman tayo kahit misan. Nicey- Very Understanding I Like Her Voice. Very Beautiful

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-24 09:45:25)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Crush List:[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: kim-a-holic waifu XD :arrow: yuna :arrow: shy :arrow: maye :arrow: uma :arrow: duch :arrow: alliana :arrow: lalaine [/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-24 09:42:39)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]:arrow: bro KIEL - he's cute^^ :D[/quote] oh my goodness. im blushing in here. XDXDXD :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]wee thankx for crushing me guys. i so love you all i cant decide who's my serious crush but i will eventually :lol: and uma waa hehe tnx body? haha no im currently gaining weight and the weight is all in my belly part so i kinda look like im preggy. :lol: blurrycloud. wee tnx :redface:[/quote] Are you sure that you're just gaining weight? You said before you thought you're pregnant. Did you check if you are pregnant or what? @shirow omg? you really have a crush on kimyasay? don't be ashamed. be honest. are you? hehehe.. -- @topic errr.. i was so excited to go online but she isn't online right now. where could she be? :/
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^lol @T:[b]here:[/b] [spoiler] [b]duch: a nice pwend!! :D kapz: amishuu..[i]d n tau ng cha-chat!![/i] :wallbash: Misz.Faith: so sweet.. :wow: eehjhay: fun to be with!! :lol: emokidd : i like his hair.. [i]png commercial[/i] :penguin: kim-a-Holic: kawaii yuna - kawaii girl! shirow: lolers!! aya:kawaii uma: kawaii and a sweet prend :wow:[/b] [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-24 09:57:50)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@eehjhay lol kuya look at the posting time wahahaha it is been delayed by 6 secs haha still [spoiler] :arrow: kim-a-holic waifu XD :arrow: yuna :arrow: shy :arrow: maye :arrow: uma :arrow: duch :arrow: alliana :arrow: lalaine [/spoiler]

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-24 09:57:53)

HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oh bro so many crush huh :D as u sed i must post it here :D :D :D i really heart him :wallbash: [spoiler]its you,.. =D but i know u hate me lol =D :thumbsup: [b]can u please heart me too? =| [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-03-24 10:05:20)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh Em Gee!! :o [b] Bratinela[/b] My hair, for commercial? xD [b]Kimyasay[/b] What can I say ermm....:/ [b] Shirow[/b] Shirow, seems like she's not gonna stop until..........:lol: [b]Topic[/b] Yuna-chan Ate Alliana Ate Deathsiren (added) Ize (komply) Kim a holic Ate Lalaine (reminds me of chun hyang) :D Ate Shy (added)

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-03-24 10:06:38)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Lets be honest here...I don't usually post here to gain attention lol and expose myself all the time on this thread to be admired by any members :/ :lol: This post is quite senseless to me lol... There's only one member who's cute and down to earth and he's a new member here at ftalk :thumbsup:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-03-25 05:08:18)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

still them: chibi-anaki uma. senpai ayei senpai kim and the othe kim senpai faith. senpai duchess and new one. bratinela. hehe. i crush kawaii-japanese girls :wow:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Kimyasay[/b] Heheu. Just add me kimyasay. I dont login to Ym rite now. :) [b]Shirowkun[/b] Ohw ohw. See Shirowkun? :lol: [spoiler]Let's go to the Backstage! =d[/spoiler] [b]Harvii-chan[/b] Im still crush u. Harvii-chan. :) I love all ur pix and hair. xD [b]Ej[/b] I know her. :P Well. She'll come in just a minute. :P :penguin: [b]Topic[/b] Still the same crushes.Post #1556 :rose:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@emokidd: hell yeah!! *unique* haha :lol: @kiel: lolers!! sankyu :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks for everyone who's crushing me. i'm so flattered :redface: [b]my crushes:[/b] [b]tunie[/b] -- helpful dude. [b]lolo james[/b] -- my lolo is cute and friendly :wow: [b]karurengs[/b]-- my bespren! he's sooo cute! [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- the bangs says it all :lol: [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- i find him cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest :cool: [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- emo suits him! and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty, i love her pics! [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she writes like a journalist! [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a korean. she's sooo cute! looks like a doll too [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is pretty.. and very friendly too. :D [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- very nice! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- added! really nice and pretty [b]alliana[/b] -- added! she looks hot.. --others says so too.

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-24 10:35:19)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^wwee..enxu sis.. btw,what name should i call u!?lol @T:[spoiler] duch: a nice pwend!! kapz: amishuu..d n tau ng cha-chat!! Misz.Faith: so sweet.. eehjhay: fun to be with!! emokidd : i like his hair.. png commercial kim-a-Holic: kawaii yuna - kawaii girl! shirow: lolers!! aya:kawaii uma: kawaii and a sweet prend added: sis deathsiren : she crush miee too && kawaii :redface: kiel: haha.lolers!! she added miee :eh:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-24 10:45:06)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Topic[/b] Yuna-chan Ate Alliana Ate Deathsiren (added) Ize (komply) Kim a holic Ate Lalaine (reminds me of chun hyang) :D Ate Shy (added)[/quote] i think i'm not.. i'm not there anymore. :( [b]TOPIC[/b] uma-chan loves u ^^ still dem XD
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i crush her: if incase you dont know her she's Ayei a.k.a Feenque_Gurl08 i think [url]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_655660889l.jpg[/url] she's cute! taken a month ago which she doesnt know! i think shes already :redface: sorry Ayei! :D[/quote] [b]Ahihihihi dunno about tihs ^ weee thank you soo much kua karuro and everyone for havin' crush to me.. i really really appreciate it soo much ..and also same here i crush you too coz' your all my inspiration and being my super best friends here in networld... [color=red]I love you all!![/color] :rose: :redface: [/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i forgot to add ayei. she's so cute. [b]BRATINELA:[/b] call me maye sis. TOPIC: #1581 + ayei :D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][quote=karuro72002]i crush her: if incase you dont know her she's Ayei a.k.a Feenque_Gurl08 i think [url]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_655660889l.jpg[/url] she's cute! taken a month ago which she doesnt know! i think shes already :redface: sorry Ayei! :D[/quote] [b]Ahihihihi dunno about tihs ^ weee thank you soo much kua karuro and everyone for havin' crush to me.. i really really appreciate it soo much ..and also same here i crush you too coz' your all my inspiration and being my super best friends here in networld... [color=red]I love you all!![/color] :rose: :redface: [/b][/quote] [color=red]bezzy! Invite Nico here. Please please. :eh:[/color] @topic- [b]Charles[/b] [i](forsakenkid, orayt?)[/i] [b]Harvey.[/b] :eh:

Last edited by khomplykeited (2008-03-24 11:48:45)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Ayei: :redface: aheheheh...ahhh...hmm.... :rolleyes: ahihihihihhh........ (Speechless!) @Anak:ahmm...adik?! :paranoid: aihiiihhihiih...Lolz! I Just Crush Her much! Lolz! She's Not a OL game or sumthing to get addicted to her! :lol: @TOPIC: [spoiler] [b]Ayei Jesrhel[/b] [i]Kimee[/i] Duch Weng Yuna Siren Clang Nicey Te' Graze aka ezarg Uma Valerie Kristina16 Donalyn Ria [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: karuroengs crushing me again :lol: :D tenchu karuroengs [b]Kiel[/b] -:wow: senpai.. i remember Echizen Ryoma.. :lol: you really look like 10 yrs old though.. i know your 14. stay cute :D [b]Kimyasay[/b] - You posted some in tagalog. Anywhoo.. thanks [b]Yuna[/b] - Ur so sweet sis.. Next time ill tell you whenever i logout whenever he's not OL so you can tell him why i logged out. :lol: ily :kiss: [b]Tunie[/b] -ill alwez be here for you. :rose: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] New cwushes added: -sis ayei: siszy you are simply irresistible :wow: you are soo talented. i love ur car too. :eh: hehehe -sis nela: nela stay cute and funny aight? Under my Bratinela ela ela eh eh eh << hahaha :lol: tunie sang that. not me. -sis Uma: ur soooo pretty.. like a doll :wow: ily sis. and of course i love him eventhough we had a lil misunderstanding a while ago. sorry. ily so much :kiss: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-24 13:09:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 9 queries - 0.621 second ]
Privacy Policy