• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b] Kim [/b] Hehe. That's ok. :P U have cute face so it's okay even u use ur pic as ur ava. :D [b] To da Topic [/b] Hahey. I added one new crush. Her name is [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b]. :redface: :lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ ^ Omo. Hahaha. That was flattering sis. :) [b]TOPIC > >[/b] New crush. Sis Yuna. :] Her name reminds me of Final Fantasy character named Yuna. :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@xOLracnhOjx:[/b] okay, i'll call you bentong from now on :lol: ON TOPIC: new crush, sis kim. soooo pretty. :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ hahaha. ukei2. if dats what u like. ahihihihihi. i think im gonna call u [i][b]*pokwang*[/b][/i] now. hahaha. so its like, betong and pokwang. *tsedeng*. :lol::lol: @T: new crush: [b]"xOLracnhOjx"[/b] :lol::lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. cool, i like that bentong! :D @T: same old crushes!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Ohohoho. Thanks for crushing me, Maye. I find you cute too. Lurve the avatar. :)
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@pokwang:[/b] yup2. haha. its kyut. bentie and pokie. nyahahaha. [b]@T:[/b] still the same crushes
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic]^ ^ Omo. Hahaha. That was flattering sis. :) [b]TOPIC > >[/b] New crush. Sis Yuna. :] Her name reminds me of Final Fantasy character named Yuna. :wow:[/quote] [b] kim [/b] hehe. im just trying to joke. btw. my name Yuna was inspirated from Final Fantasy X game. xD :P [b] To da Topic [/b] I think I'll find new two. [b]xolracnhojx [/b] and [b]deathsiren[/b]. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ bentong:[/b] bentie and pokie? :lol: you're hilarious. [b]@ kim:[/b] haha. thanks sis kim! :D @T: new crush, keeping it secret for now :lol:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-16 09:38:52)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahaha Bentie and Pokie. You two make me laugh. =D @ topic: My Kimiko. My Bolera. and yeah, Kim. :D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-16 09:42:44)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^ Nix :doubt: :lol: you told me! =D wuahahha Secret?! sus... i already told them! :lol: Sleep na Lil sister the LapTop will be Low Bat na!Lagot ill close the the PC ill go to Sleep na! :eh: iwant to talk pa with my Bed! :lol:[/quote] Lol. that was a long time ago. things might have been changed. :penguin: [quote=*kim-a-holic]^ ^ dadi ej es platerred. =D [b]JOHNCARL.[/b] Hahaha. Really? Wow. That's kinda shocking. Thanks. Domo arigatou. :] The guy I'm talking? His name's Neex (Aries04991). You kinda look like him... [i]for me[/i]. But the others think you look like Fafeng Harbi (EmoKidd). Hahahaha. Anyway, thanks for crushing me. :] [b]LIWANAG.[/b] It's Neex. Hahaha. Am I right?[/quote] I told you he doesn't look like me. it's harvey. and who is this liwanag? :| @topic: still doubting. lois made me think about her.. and i said not anymore. :wallbash:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha. just wanna make u laugh guiz. :lol::lol::lol:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]YUNA.[/b] Really? I see. So tat's why. Hahaha. ^ ^ I had to agree with Chiro. Pokie and Bentong seems quite funny. Hahaha. And thanks for crushing on me Chiro. I crush you too. :eh: [b]NEEX.[/b] Liwanag is Shine. I call her by that name. XD Oh sorry then. Okay, he looks like Harbey.

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-03-16 09:49:04)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Kim: Wuhoo! This is my lucky day.. or should I say, my lucky night. =D @ topic: Post #1193. Third and final crush revealed. Aya's been waiting for that. =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ That's really funny. :lol: > > The same old fellows plus two people added. Toki and Yuna. :redface:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kim: i see.. well, i guess it's not me anymore. that was again, a long time ago. @topic: i'm thinking about lois. lol. we just had a short conversation through text a while ago and yeah, missed her. :paranoid:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Neex, you're talking to me. Yey! :crybaby: I'm really glad. Hahaha. Who's the other member here with an initial of N? Y.O.U. :] TOPIC. Just scroll above. :rose:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ chiro:[/b] haha. i know, bentong has amazing thoughts. [i]bentie and pokie[/i]. how cute :lol: [b]@ yuna:[/b] [quote]To da Topic I think I'll find new two. xolracnhojx and deathsiren.[/quote] haha. thanks, i like your name :D @T: i think i'll add chiro and yuna (i like the name :) )
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kim: two LOLS for your post.. well, i know someone here who also has N as his initial.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-03-16 10:16:20)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]OMG...Im speechless :| i dont want to talk anymore... [spoiler]oh noh...i think he knows already...tnx to the two...urgh! [/spoiler] :wallbash:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:14

[ 9 queries - 1.357 second ]
Privacy Policy