• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

crush list: [quote][b]*kim-a-holic FeenQueGurL_08 alliana01 kristina16 uma[/b][/quote] and every girl in eptok, i crush ya'll.:wow::wow::rose::rose: :D:D

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-14 12:02:22)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ hmm crushes.. i do admire + reivene - graphic maker + eejhay - nice mod + lordheinz - great at codes very helpfull + niknok - very funny + ali akbar hamru - cute guy,, LOL like his name too nice girls can i add them too? LOL + sis shine = super friendly + shy = cuteness + xhaigie = kikayness
katjung_Elite
» n00b
1969-12-31

KESUH KIYE LAH:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]crush list: [quote][b]*kim-a-holic FeenQueGurL_08 alliana01 kristina16 uma[/b][/quote] and every girl in eptok, i crush ya'll.:wow::wow::rose::rose: :D:D[/quote] gee thnx xOLracnhOjx i crush you now.... :wow: :redface: my crushes: podo aiden_live cyrus_tan_r blurrycloud shirow_masamune xOLracnhOjx xavierkym =):thumbsup:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]@Deathsiren & Kielmaru[/b]: avoid going offtopic pls. if you want to chat theres the cbox for you. :eh: @T: hmm you know who u are.. :kiss:[/quote] ooops. sorry =|
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ EJ: Whos' Chi? I don't know her. =D @ Aya: Am here. Sorry, been busy these days. :crybaby: @ topic: My Damdams. My Bolera. And there's another one... :redface:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hehe well nice to have u back agen :lol: - crushes you know em
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]^ hehe well nice to have u back agen :lol: - crushes you know em[/quote] You missed me, right? :P @ topic: Reply #1128. =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]lemme mention them all... ... mhine mhine (:redface: u know who you are) ... kikay_girl(sweetest mod) ... shy19(damn those chinky eyes makes me weak) ... ducheszv(cutest mod) ... kristina16(d curly hair .. amazing) ... uma(cutest asian ftalk member) ... alliana01(1 word: [color=red]hot[/color]) ... *kim-a-holic(i like to pinch her cheek) :wow: they got me hypnotized :wow:[/quote] abe abe :redface: cutest asian ftalk memeber XD well, i'm the only asian with the different nationalities from others here XD cuz hehe... i'm the only [u][b]thai[/b][/u] gurl in this website isn't it? XDDDDD [quote=xOLracnhOjx]crush list: [quote][b]*kim-a-holic FeenQueGurL_08 alliana01 kristina16 uma[/b][/quote] and every girl in eptok, i crush ya'll.:wow::wow::rose::rose: :D:D[/quote] ay ay ^^ thanks for including on ur list ^^ welcome to my crush list!!! :D @Topic : so many to mention XD maybe later =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xOLracnhOjx]crush list: [quote][b]*kim-a-holic FeenQueGurL_08 alliana01 kristina16 uma[/b][/quote] and every girl in eptok, i crush ya'll.:wow::wow::rose::rose: :D:D[/quote] -- thanks for including me at your list. :] i really appreciate it. you know what, you look a lot like one of the guys member here.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hs ava is like fafeng harbs insan :lol: @T: i crush the guy who called me an hour ago. =D :lol:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

all ftalkers .. esp .. kuya beybs ko =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Ate Duch.[/b] Nahh. I'm thinking of Neex. :] I saw some photos of johncarl at the boys and girls corner. He kinda looks like Neex.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

xOLracnhOjx wow you're so nice and sweet. Tnx for that :redface:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kim: you sure? i checked the pic you're saying at that thread. i agree more that he looks like harvey. @topic: no crush for the meantime.. :wallbash:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ i got some eye defects already. :] im still sticking into what i've seen. he looks like you. and uh, don't insist that he doesn't. im stubborn. im still sticking into mine. :P topico. just scan the previous pages. :]

Last edited by *kim-a-holic (2008-03-15 08:18:19)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok. that's fine with me, i have nothing to go against with it.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]JOHNCARLO[/b] Every Girl In Ftalk? That Includes Me Then. LOL. [b]NIX[/b] He Does Look Like Fafeng Harbs. [b]TOPIC[/b] I Dont Have Any.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hahaha. [quote][b]@ate tinay and uma:[/b] weeeeeh. tnx for crushing me too. ahihihihi. mwaaah. :P[/quote] [quote][b]@sis kimi:[/b] hehe. ur welcome. ei, know what? ur my ultimate crush hir in eptok. huhuhu. ur so cute. haaaiz. :wow::wow::wow: btw, hus dat guy ur saying?[/quote] [quote][b]@alliana01:[/b] really? im nice and sweet? gee. :redface: tnx for that sis. mwaah. =][/quote] [quote][b]@ice kandi:[/b] haha! yah. xud i say welcome to the list? ahihihi. lol =|[/quote] [quote][quote][b]my new crush list:[/b] *kim-a-holic FeenQueGurL_08 alliana01 kristina16 uma ice kandi deathsiren[/quote] [/quote] [b]aylab ol my crushes. =) :wow: here's for you guiz. a bunch of red roses. mwaaaaah! :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:[/b]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-15 11:06:14)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@icekandi: ahahah yeh! yar on my List! ahahah @kimie: wuahahah i thought i was the one yar referring too :lol: :lol: @Nix: yah he looks like Harbs! =D @JohnCarl: We Have the same name mine was Jan Carlo urs was John Carl! :lol: just call me Karuro! =) im used to it na! @ TOPIC: i crush all the ladies in here! weeww...Pinoy American Indonesian Malaysian Thai Chinises Budah! :lol: i Crush you all Above me! :D

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-15 23:50:32)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 10 queries - 0.685 second ]
Privacy Policy