• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Lol..i dont have one... :wallbash::wallbash: i`ll tell u if i have one na :eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:lol: yeah i Prefer Karuro than Jan Carlo! =D call me to JanCarlo if you really know personally! :lol: but still im use to Karuro! ahehehe...My Japanese name! =) sum of my friends are starting to call me Karuro even my schoolmates! i dont Mind calling me KARERA or Karurengz! its Okay for me! i think is funny :lol: @JC: yah... A Lot of JC here! can i Call JC! :eh: @kimie: okay dats Fine For Me same as icekandi! :lol:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-16 03:40:17)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Cool. It's Karurengs then. Haha. [b]TOPIC[/b] I. Do. Not. Have. Any. Thank You. :p
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: BOB,Bolero,Shirow,D'Angelo
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]^ Cool. It's Karurengs then. Haha. [b]TOPIC[/b] I. Do. Not. Have. Any. Thank You. :p[/quote] :o Liar! =D @ topic: Kimiko. Bolera. This one girl.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Still my Crushes those [b]A-guys[/b] :redface: and for my girl crushes. I crush on sis mizel. meng. aya. duch. kriz. jeshrel. kim. :D:rose: [b]Aya[/b] I lurve ur long hair. :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ weeeee :D girls: shyness, mareh push, sis yuna {so kind}, bunsoy aya, sis tinay boys: :ninja: you know who you are
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@alliana: thankies :kiss: u nvr forget my name, and always on the first list. @kristina: aww...im so happy to be on ur list ^^ thx too @topic: still them (and getting to know them) :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ weeeee :D girls: shyness, mareh push, sis yuna {so kind}, bunsoy aya, sis tinay boys: :ninja: you know who you are[/quote] [b]sis duch[/b] u are really nice too. :) heheu. proud to know u sis. :P ayeh. [b]OT[/b] still the same crushes like above. :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]KIRK[/b] You again. Argh. [b]TOPIC[/b] None. None. None. [b]EDIT[/b] I have one now! Uma!=)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-03-16 06:37:39)

kp_34
» n00b
1969-12-31

koike teppei !!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]KIRK.[/b] Kimiko, is that me? XD Anyway, if it ain't me, sorry for assuming. Hahaha. :eh: [b]DeathWish.[/b] Oooh. Thanks for including me at your list. Hoping to get to know you more. :) [b]KP_34.[/b] Kokkei is really cute. But we're talking about ftalk members that you have a crush on here. :) topico. just scan the previous pages.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Kim [/b] ure welcome kim. :D i knew u since 2006. and u always use ur pic as ur ava. xD so cute~ :) [b] OT [/b] ohyeah. i forgot put Uma and Taka. :P and Fafa Harbs. :)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ OMG. Hahaha. You noticed that huh? I once used the ava others made before when me and chester were paired. The KimSter ava. :] And thanks. :lol: Yuna, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. TOPICO. Scan the previous pages.
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@maye:[/b] ahh. hehe. nice name. =) [b]@kimi:[/b] ukei2. hehe. :P:P
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@ xOLracnhOjx [/b] haha. thanks :D hmm. what should i call you? your name's too long :lol:
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=*kim-a-holic][b]KIRK.[/b] Kimiko, is that me? XD Anyway, if it ain't me, sorry for assuming. Hahaha. :eh: [b]DeathWish.[/b] Oooh. Thanks for including me at your list. Hoping to get to know you more. :) [b]KP_34.[/b] Kokkei is really cute. But we're talking about ftalk members that you have a crush on here. :) topico. just scan the previous pages.[/quote] Kimiko's my baby. But, you know that I have a crush on you too. :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Kim [/b] LOL. yeah. i noticed that since first time i saw u. :P haha. well. i never saw the KimSter ava. xD maybe u used it when im off from ftalk. :P [b] OnTopiccc [/b] No new crushes. I'll post if I have new one. :redface: :lol::penguin:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@maye:[/b] just call me bentong or tado. hwahahaha! lol. [i]dependots on you[/i] haha.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Yuna.[/b] Hahaha. Err, I don't know what to put at my ava that's why I just use my pic. Hahaha. I can't find some ava that will suit me. So tat's why. TOPIC > > The same old fellows. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:49

[ 9 queries - 0.625 second ]
Privacy Policy