• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Ice[/b] - :lol: tatay told you? .. weeee ur my sistah then :wow: [b]Maye[/b] - im on ur list.. :lol: i cwush u too anak :D :lol: [b]Blurry[/b] - ok ok .. zip aight? hahaha :lol: whheew [b] Ate Laine[/b] - you watch out the mouth of you mhine2 ate.. hahahahha :lol: =D joke joke :kiss: yabshu @T: new gurl cwushes: Insan Kimie, Maye :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]DUCH[/b] Yeah. And its kinda confusing because we're all connected! lol. [b]TOPIC[/b] Still them :]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-03-19 01:13:45)

kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi][b]DUCH[/b] Yeah. And its kinda confusing becai=use we're all connected! lol. [b]TOPIC[/b] Still them :][/quote] :o "becai=use". You're really [i]buyoy[/i]. Hahahaha! =D @ topic: Same. Same. Same. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Shut up, haha. Today is [u]BANGAG AWARDS.[/u] LOL. [b]TOPIC[/b] Scroll up. :]
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Ice: Now you edited it. So clever of me to quote it beforehand. =D @ topic: I like the way Duch expresses herself on her posts. =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: why? :paranoid: are you confessing or am i one of your crushes already? nyahahaha i guess ur in a wrong section Chi.. this is Ftalk Crush thread :D :lol: :P @T: posted it on page 65
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ Duch: Wahaha I'm not on the wrong thread. Yeah, it sounded like as a confession too but that's my way of saying I have a crush on you now. =D @ topic: It's already posted somewhere in this thread. =D

Last edited by kirksydney (2008-03-19 01:34:54)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ whoa! haha fine fiine.. :lol: hahaha crush me if you want.. its free.. anymore guys who crush me?! wahahahahha :wasted: lemme hide now.. :penguin: :ninja: << that's me insane. =D =D :lol: @T: my crush is on his way home.. weeeeeee :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]momy duch:[/b] haha. thanks for crushin' me momi duch :D @T: scroll up #1305 and i've got a new crush. i'd keep it secret for now. he's so [i]masungit[/i]. =(

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-19 02:34:39)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]fafa harbz[/b] from now on. i think im gonna call u haruna. :redface: :P [b]TOPIC[/b] still the same crushes. add new crushes [b]cloud[/b] and [b]angel[/b]. :)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Temporary closure of this topic[/b] (Open on the next day) Haven't you guys notice the title? It got changed but you didn't even pay attention. --- Im sleepy lol. I have to open this topic. My strict level just got low now. haha --- @topic my feelings for my crush go to the next level. i love her now :redface:

Last edited by eehjhay (2008-03-19 08:11:12)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

weeeeeh! its now open. haha. @T: still them. my crush on her is going stronger everyday. hehe. [spoiler]still a secret.:D:D[/spoiler]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]its open again. i dont have any crush anymore,.. but i have plenty of girl crushes.. they are all cute and friendly[/b][/align]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]CARL.[/b] I'll say it's Maye. Niahahaha. TOPIC > > The same people. :] I have different reasons why I like and admire them.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIM:[/b] no.. it's yuna :lol: @T: i say my biggest crush is ej.. (i admire his [i]strict mod[/i] image :lol: )
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]kimi:[/b] nope. i think its not. hahaha. :lol::lol: @T: still them. i like them coz they're so kyut and sweet and kind and nice and evrythin. :D:D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol im starting to have a new crush here its ate yuna and kim >__<
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^him (shirow)and kras..:D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BENTIE:[/b] it's yuna!!.. c'mon.. spill! :lol: @T: ^ i crush shirow too
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]SHIROW.[/b] :redface: Speechless. [b]CARL.[/b] Yuna then. :eh: TOPIC > > The same people. Scan the previous pages. But I guess the list WILL GO ON. Adding Shirow on it. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:37

[ 9 queries - 0.523 second ]
Privacy Policy