• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

;) yer welcome bob..... there ahehe ...... ;) BTT: still them... i crush them all :lol: :P
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

oh.. u guys have alot of crushes here.. hmmm.. it's kinda difficult for me to find one. i don't hang out here that often anymore. well, i like this new mod. he's active in T&T. he once visited my FS proffy. we're not friends. i guess he's too taken. ahahaha. anyways, i admire him. that's all. :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]@topic my feelings toward this one girl is getting deeper. Everytime i have a talk with her, i feel so happy. I hope she likes me too. Even though she likes this one ftalk member, I want to pretend that deep inside, she likes me a lot too. :redface:[/quote] hmm who might that be.. im curious dadi yow. :lol: @T: im feeling something special with this someone.. and i wont say it evah.. hahahaha =D unless he tells me he likes me too. :eh: sure ball .. wakokokokoko :lol: :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-13 11:07:54)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lairhel]oh.. u guys have alot of crushes here.. hmmm.. it's kinda difficult for me to find one. i don't hang out here that often anymore. well, i like this new mod. he's active in T&T. he once visited my FS proffy. we're not friends. i guess he's too taken. ahahaha. anyways, i admire him. that's all. :D[/quote] i think i knew him siz lai...am not that sure though ahehe ;)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16][quote=lairhel]oh.. u guys have alot of crushes here.. hmmm.. it's kinda difficult for me to find one. i don't hang out here that often anymore. well, i like this new mod. he's active in T&T. he once visited my FS proffy. we're not friends. i guess he's too taken. ahahaha. anyways, i admire him. that's all. :D[/quote] i think i knew him siz lai...am not that sure though ahehe ;)[/quote] oh really?!! hehehe. :redface: i'm too shy to admit who. LOL.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i think i know who too sis.. were close friends.. :eh: heheh but yeah hs too taken.. :lol: @T: scroll up.. :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe yeah siz duch... was right... ahehe thats ok siz lai... its only natural for you to have a crush.. ;) :wow:;)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^^LOL. i don't know if we have the same guy on mind. :( i still don't wanna mention his name. i guess that was a pretty obvious description. to mention "new mod" is really obvious. nyahahaha. it's really natural. i wanna laugh. ahahahaha (laugh of janina san miguel LOL.) i guess he's my only crush in cyberspace ryt now.:)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: were close with either of the two.. both are taken and both are new mods.. :lol: @T: scroll upwarrrdssss

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-13 11:31:14)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:lol: i crush all the girls above me! :lol: i crush Ayei & Jes too! :lol:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah. sisz tinay is a new mod. he's a new mod. say hi to him from me.:wow: don't mention my name. LOL. i better go back to my dengue patho search..:penguin: i may mention his username here.:D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha siz lai :P :lol: wanna laugh at janina san miguel? ahehe :P :lol: ;) BTT: I crush all of the posters above me.. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

omg! we confessed to each other already! :o im so kilig in that moment. omg! :redface: i keep changing the topic but trying to insert some confessions in those lines. :/ i dunno why am i like this. i really like her a lot :redface:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lemme mention them all... ... mhine mhine (:redface: u know who you are) ... kikay_girl(sweetest mod) ... shy19(damn those chinky eyes makes me weak) ... ducheszv(cutest mod) ... kristina16(d curly hair .. amazing) ... uma(cutest asian ftalk member) ... alliana01(1 word: [color=red]hot[/color]) ... *kim-a-holic(i like to pinch her cheek) :wow: they got me hypnotized :wow:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-13 23:44:44)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@luck., yap3x.,:D i will reply 2 u n fs..:wow: its kras., keil and also shirow..:P

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-03-13 23:32:42)

PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=PrincessLeigh]i agree kuya kiel is handsome nga i saw his fs.. :D[/quote] awww. really? :lol: LOLx.[/quote] yah :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ooohh. i have a lot. mostly koreans, like kim kibum. yeah.. and i have a crush on a mod here. haha. (secret-ish) :wow: umm. wait. who's kuya kiel?:question:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-14 00:22:39)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]omg! we confessed to each other already! :o im so kilig in that moment. omg! :redface: i keep changing the topic but trying to insert some confessions in those lines. :/ i dunno why am i like this. i really like her a lot :redface:[/quote] :eh: that's sweet.. Don't worry Im like this :ninja: but if u tease me again w/ food. i dunno if i can resist telling that....hahaha!!! :eh: Goodluck to both of U!! I confess that I thought eehjhay was snob before, but he's not [i]pala[/i]...
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :O hahaha he teased me too.. and deym it was yummy,.. :drool: :cake: @T: hmm he will make me a sig. i'm sure he'll be missing his long time sig. thats why im touched that he offered to make one and change it for us. :wow: waaaaaaaaaaa :penguin: << hs my crush :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-14 05:57:07)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]ahaha siz lai :P :lol: wanna laugh at janina san miguel? ahehe :P :lol: ;) BTT: I crush all of the posters above me.. ;)[/quote] you crush us?! waw :lol: i crush you too! so much! =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:07

[ 9 queries - 1.020 second ]
Privacy Policy