• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Lol to the posts here. Anyway my crushes are those people who mentioned me as one of their crushes xd! :lol:[/quote] Waaa. This Is Like, :o Anyhow, You Guys Already Know Who's My Crush. LOL.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crush? a member who's a freestyle addict and good at making lays... :redface: im giving away his name already... :lol:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

dang! My crusheseses! Hohoh! [b]KIM ATE CESCA JAMES MENG ELLE CHARLES[/b] aylabyu

Last edited by khomplykeited (2008-01-31 11:13:10)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush is Kim! Peace CHET! crush lng to! im obsessed with sum one here! joke...im not dat kind of person!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: deleted the first post of sis ize's 2 consecutive posts. (just to avoid double post dear, love ya. hey, where's me there? LOL joke. :P ) @ karurangs : hey dude, watch your language. wanna be cursed? :P >> uhm, hmmmmm.. eherm.. my crush.. eherm.. uhm, he's fond of having conversations with some ftalkers via phone calls. :D yea, i know you know him. lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ what the? how'd you know that? hahaha.. :redface: @crush1 i miss u a lot. we miss our kalog talks through YM. [color=white]our obscene[/color] haha just kidding about that spoiler part. @crush2 omg?! where are u? i've been waiting for you last night :( you didnt even reply to my PM last night. well i guess i have to wait again.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]my crush? a member who's a freestyle addict and good at making lays... :redface: im giving away his name already... :lol:[/quote] ahmn.. want me to pm him dis link...? =D joke dai.. i know he's vsting dis page.. no need.. =D @topic: still charles... :paranoid:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hahaha :lol: lolers.. i gave him the link already :P hahaha anyway... :lol: :lol: :redface: @OT: mishu ate.. :) @T: well.. still him.. the freestyle addict.. :lol: :P

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-01 05:09:58)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What's happening here? LOL. I'm not updated. :retard: :retard: OT: I miss you all guys. :crybaby: :crybaby: TOPIC: He's a mod here. =D =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ loiseee! i miss you so mats!! :crybaby: wait, have you seen that page? where your crush stated his crush? :redface:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^weee.. I missed you too.. I still, don't have net. :doubt: whoa. nyakoko.. =D =D He's good in photoshop. ehrm. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Pls. Don't kill me.. :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i can't say anything. :| lol that's it, we miss you here, welcome back, and hopefully your internet connection won't be ksp anymore. :D :thumbsup: =D >> my crush? uhm, [color=white]obscene?[/color] what the?! =D
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hohoh. IMYM lois... My crushesesses KIM ATE CESCA JAMES MENG ELLE CHARLES WENG LOIS dami ko kras.. uyeah
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ haha! you finally included me in your crasis izee! after that forceful statement. wahahaha :lol: joke thanks. i miss you too (u commented on my site :D )
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes ate ohohoh^^ @topic-[b]KIM ATE CESCA JAMES MENG ELLE CHARLES WENG LOIS[/b]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]waa..everytime I pass by here..wakokoko I never mention who is my crush anyway..weee thank you po! to all the people who have a crush on me..wee I crush you too!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: :redface: ..well..search mowd again and again and again and again and again nyahahahahahaha lolers! =D [/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-02-01 04:40:03)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ the mod above me is so cute.... ... @topic: it would be jemmie... mah jemmie.. :pssss.fff i miss u
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]KIM ATE CESCA JAMES MENG ELLE CHARLES WENG LOIS AYEI RUSSELL ANGELI TUNIE KAMANDAG[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ i noticed, they're increasing in number ah. haha. -- i already posted whos my crush. and i think theyre aware of it. haha.
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]wow I crush u too sis Ize :redface: :redface: :redface: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:27

[ 10 queries - 0.783 second ]
Privacy Policy