• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]KIM[/b] who's that NEW GUY? LOL. [b]BOB[/b] Yo! My ever [i]ka[/i]-loveteam hereXDXD [b]TOPIC[/b] My Girl Friends. The ripper. =)

Last edited by icekandi (2008-03-12 12:58:35)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

haha :lol: if its not you?? then who could it be? :lol: :D @cloud i have a new crush.. sir bob.. :redface: :paranoid: :D :redface: still them duch shy aya clare ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-12 17:49:58)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha siszy your lists are getting smaller. glad that im still in :eh: @T: kambal and hmm mah dadi yow :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mAh crushes: [img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7523/cwushmx9.gif[/img] :lol: @kristina: with the 'sir'..you mean it's bobcbar ryt? :) @ice: hey ya! labtim..haha

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-03-12 20:16:08)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]KIEL.[/b] Thanks for crushing on me. :] [b]ICE.[/b] Naaaahhh. He's not really a new guy here. But he's a new guy for me. LOL. No confessions. [b]BOB.[/b] Thanks a bunch for crushing me back. XD TOPIC. My Ftalk girls. Bob. New Guy. :]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oink,oink.,:o thankx bob!! its kras and kiel..:D and also shirow.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]^ hmm me kiel? :lol:[/quote] yes. youuuuuu. XD [quote=misz.faith]lol. .i'm on ur list. .tnx kiel. . Mr. Complicated also kiel!*new:lol:[/quote] awww... thanks XDXDXDXD [quote=*kim-a-holic][b]KIEL.[/b] Thanks for crushing on me. :][/quote] LOlx. dont mention it. XPP [quote=stitch05]oink,oink.,:o thankx bob!! its kras and kiel..:D and also shirow.[/quote] hihi. [i]nyoron[/i]~ :D

Last edited by kielmaru_07 (2008-03-13 00:27:50)

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im bored at office.... So this is my crush: [flash=480x200]http://www.multimediapalace.com/flash/jet/jet.swf[/flash]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@kielmaru_07: crush kita. uhmm you're so handsome
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]@kielmaru_07: crush kita. uhmm you're so handsome[/quote] LOLz. thank you. XD
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm..crush :question: hmmmm...kielmaru :wow:

Last edited by neaz (2008-03-13 02:18:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Avoid off-topics please. :retard: -- @topic my feelings toward this one girl is getting deeper. Everytime i have a talk with her, i feel so happy. I hope she likes me too. Even though she likes this one ftalk member, I want to pretend that deep inside, she likes me a lot too. :redface:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Sis deathwish Oh even now that im a girl, i like you :redface: no girl would have to be a boy to like you coz you're so like-a-ble. Bob. hehe my name's on there. now i feel [b]crushed[/b] and [b]loved[/b] nyahaha what a term. Another crush is Bolero.. he wasnt OL yesterday. :rolleyes:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-13 03:42:23)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li] sis Aya [/li] Hehe. Thx sis. :redface: Like-a-ble? :O what is it?:P [b] OT : [/b] My forever crush in here is admin. :lol:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ haha its like you're a person that anyone would like/love or have a crush on :lol:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i agree kuya kiel is handsome nga i saw his fs.. :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=PrincessLeigh]i agree kuya kiel is handsome nga i saw his fs.. :D[/quote] awww. really? :lol: LOLx.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Bob : oho, bro ^^ skyblue for me^^ thank u!!!! :kiss: @Topic : so many hahaha =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]mAh crushes: [url]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7523/cwushmx9.gif[/url] :lol: @kristina: with the 'sir'..you mean it's bobcbar ryt? :) @ice: hey ya! labtim..haha[/quote] no im referring to you... i just put the sir thingy to show sum respect =) ;) ahehe =) ahehe :P i still crush all of them both the guys and gals.....but to make the long story short... yer the ones i remember whenever i see this thread ill post it again next time./.. and now ill add siz yuna :wow: :kiss: =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-13 10:14:51)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@D'Angelo.. Im traumatized by shocking 'MAZE' and 'POP THE BUBBLE' games whenever there is a strange laugh or horrible face so you got me there. :o nice 'crush' haha. @Stitch: tenks kras. reply in d friendster kras okei? @Uma: ur welcome. hihi. @kristina: awwW. that's new! hehe :redface: thankies.. @topic: i posted the image already. i crush them all. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:51

[ 9 queries - 0.790 second ]
Privacy Policy