• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]SHY.[/b] Haha. Thanks sis. [b]Daddy.[/b] Yey! Thanks Daddy. I'm going to give you too. TOPIC > > Scan page 68. You'll see my long list. Hahaha.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]karurengs:[/b] don't worry.. i changed my mind about slicing you :lol: i crush you too much to slice you in half now :D @T: karurengs :lol:
PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still dont know anybody here! only my cousin! am i welcome here?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw! :lol: LOLz @kimee: i cant give u repu by now! later anak! :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CHARLES:[/b] opkors you are welcome :D @T: long list at p.68.. too lazy to type but still my biggest crushes are dadi ej and karurengs :lol:
PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you death siren!
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ Just stay with the topic. This is not a chatbox. We have Introduction Thread. If you wanna meet new friends, stay with the topic and just insert what you wanna say. (I don't want this thread to be closed again.) [b]DADDY.[/b] I gave you +repu already. :wow: Because I love my daddy! Yay. TOPIC > > Scan page 68. You'll see. :D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CHARLES:[/b] oh yeah.. if you want to reply.. make sure you'll still stick to the topic okay? [b]KARURENGS:[/b] trip mo lang yun? haha. tenkyu crush :wow: @T: p.68.. long list
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@charles:of course,.u'r welcome in here. .but pls do read the rules first!=) Added new crush: [b]Charles[/b]: geez. .so cute! [b]Ate Shy[/b]:the chinitah baby!lurve u

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-20 06:06:31)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

lol now i crush ate shy =D new from the list :lol:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i miss all of u guiz. hehehe. [b]@T:[/b] [quote]yuna tinay pokie uma alliana01 keemmee FeenQueGurL_08 icy[/quote]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-20 06:19:29)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ d.siren & faith... [spoiler]hihi thnx much :redface: im flatterd..very! :penguin:[/spoiler] @shi...[spoiler]new addition eih., is dat me?! thnkx for including me :lol: :P i cwush u too ;)[/spoiler] @T: they're all attractive.,in diff. ways =)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

awhh. i missed a lot. =( hehe~ :D thanks for all who include me into their list. :):rose: [b]bebe[/b] okayy bebe. now i'll call u bebe. xD [b]shirow[/b] is ur ava now is ur pic shirow?? geesh. ure sugoii~ :wow::P [b]shy[/b] thx sis. ure gorgeous too. [i]**:penguin: gotta go to the B&G corner. I wanna see ur fab face. xD[/i] [b]karuro[/b] i never thought i saw my name on ur list. :P hope we can be good friends. :) [b]cloud. kim. maye. ice. carll[/b] u all still my crushes. and forever it will be. xD :P [b]topic[/b] the same list. :P euhm.[b] admin. the A guy. haruna. (xD). ej. ephe. shirow. carl. cloud. kirk. nix . karuro. and james (my bro) sis duch. Sis kriz. Mizel. Meng. Ice. Kim. Aya. Maye. Uma. Taka. Angel. bebe. shy. xD[/b] [spoiler]a long list :P[/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^^ i crush u more bebe! @T:previous pages. .i crush my babez! :redface:
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ate yuna yah its my ugly face haha :wallbash: i rarely use my freakin face as an avatar here :lol: @topic :arrow: kim :arrow: yuna :arrow: shy :arrow: ate lalaine :arrow: duch :arrow: miss faith XD
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][b]karurengs:[/b] don't worry.. i changed my mind about slicing you :lol: i crush you too much to slice you in half now :D @T: karurengs :lol:[/quote] huwaaat?! we will not continue about slicing him into half?! :crybaby: ahaha lol! @topic.. still karurengs! niaha :lol:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]RIENEE:[/b] haha. if you really want to sis.. you could go on with it :lol: poor karurengs. @T: guys: dadi ej, karurengs, carl, shirow, chiro, blurry and james girlfriends: kimi, yuna, uma, misz.faith, angel, valerie, shy and momy duch :D
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhmmm siszt i ca't do that thing noh! :lol: it's just a joxjox! peace karureng! ;) @topic karurengs, kuya eehjhay(i remember hero angeles with him!):o
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ haha. sis.. we have the same taste :D @T: i'm crushing on the same people sis rienee's crushing on :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@asukal hahaha you're the second person to say that. But I dont really look like hero angeles. im soo ugly :wasted: @topic dont get jealous about the others. im all yours. :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:35

[ 9 queries - 0.643 second ]
Privacy Policy