• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My New Crush Is Uma Very Cute Like a doll i like her.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Still. It`s. Cee :)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Hmm..update update update.. These are the the best, most friendly, pretty and intelligent girls of ftalk i am infatuated with.. They might have something in common i like, i dont know, but they caught my attention.. (hoping i'd catch theirs too) hehe.. --> elaiza lalaine alliana aiza jenica honey grace kristine bianca [b]jemmie[/b] ice grace jan april uma shine maye duch louielyn ayei[/quote] My kuya gwapu`s number one in my list. :)

Last edited by kikay_girl (2008-03-29 01:37:04)

penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kitty-katz- she has the beauty , the brain, and the body! weeh!:wow::wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Sis Jemmie[/b] Woot i admire/crush the bolded part in bob's list siszy. :wow: :lol: :P [b]Topic[/b] i love [s]mine[/s] dadi :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-29 02:03:32)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Top 5 crushesin [s]gays[/s] guys 1) [b]KIEL-OPPA[/b] 2) HARBII-OPPA 3) CARLO-OPPA 4) CLOUD-OPPA 5) SHIROW-OPPA[/quote] lols. am i top1? XDXD [s]gays[/s] [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose:[/quote] awww. *gives a :rose:* hehe. [quote=lunareighn_sassy]wee...my crush is: +kielmaru:hehe....:redface:[/quote] dont u have a description?. XD [quote=iCeEcUt3]ok... my first evr crush is...... Kiel Maru Vasquez!^^ ^chUte.. :redface: cnt slip. cUz im thinking if i will post it, or not.. :redface: but really,,, he is my first crush...[/quote] awww. thanks icee. hehe. *hugs* [quote=shunz_7]xOLracnhOjx lunareighn_sassy [b]kiel[/b] pauline[/quote] hahaha. thanks [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] [u]still them:[/u] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] senpai [b]ayei[/b] senpai [b]kim[/b] and the other [b]kim[/b] senpai [b]faith[/b] senpai [b]duchess[/b] [b]bratinela.[/b] ate [b]alliana.[/b] senpai [b]shy[/b] [b]yuna[/b]-chan ate [b]lalaine[/b] ate [b]neaz[/b][/spoiler] nxt time, ill give my every crushes descriptions. hehe
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1. Dams - She's still the one. I miss her. 2. Kim - Her GM's are so cute.. and funny at times. I miss her. 3. Bolera - So nice to talk to. I miss her. 4. Maye - Cute, cool. I miss her. 5. Yuna - One word: Beautiful. I miss her. Have I mentioned that I miss those girls? :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ aww. i miss you to chiro :D here's mine: [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind.. luvya bestfriend. [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- cute and friendly-- aww. i miss him [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty, i love her pics! [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she writes like a journalist! [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a korean. she's sooo cute! looks like a doll too [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is pretty.. and very friendly too. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- very nice! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.[/spoiler]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Crushes here. :rose: [b] admin. -- for being so friendly to me. :) carl (my lrac). -- aww. he's so cute and so nice to me. i really like him. :redface::wow::P harvi-bbz. -- hhihii. my harvii-chan. xD i love him. :kiss: emokiddo rox! shirow-kun. -- my dansen partner. =d so happy being his friend&crush. we have great time. ej. -- dadi ej. i love both of mami and dadi. xD he's so friendly to me. :) ephe. -- mysterious mod for me. he's so nice. for giving albums. :rose: cloud. -- cool mod and gentleman. xD kirk. -- heheu. cool guy. i miss him too. :P nix . -- so friendly and nice. =) karuro. -- heheu~ i wanna know u more. james. -- my brother. my friend. he's so niceeeeeeeeeeeee. xD tunie. -- aww. crush him too. :rose: tunie cutie. xD lovv his ava now. Kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose: duch. -- my fave ate. xD lovv u sistha. :kiss: i admire her. xD kriz. -- i love her smile. :) and so friendly. and i admire this friendly mod too. xD mizel. -- my friend since 2006. xD meng. -- also my friend since 2006. :rose: ice. -- i love her smile too. :) sweet girl. kimmiiieee. -- this one is my lovely sis. xD i admire her. aya. -- cute and sexy sistha. xD maye. -- owh. my beloved sistha. xD uma. -- she's so kawaiii~~ and happy being her friend. xD sis jeca (taka). -- for being meow-meow. :P and so nice xD angel. -- i love her ava. whenever she changed it. xD bebe. -- bebe. so friendly and so nice to me. love ya. shy. -- my sis. :) pretty girl. shunz. -- i wanna know bout her more :D Nela -- kawaii girl. she's creative :rose: [/b] I miss em. Esp. Harvii-chan and Ym Lrac. =(

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-03-29 05:53:25)

xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ halu my unay!! imy. :(:( just got OL and soon gonna be offline. haaaiz. :( [spoiler][b]unay [/b]- she's so so pretty, so so kind, so so kyut, so so nice. i like her so much.:redface: and we have the same type of music. and this gurl rocks! luv u my unay. :wow::D:rose::P [b]tinay[/b] - she's nice and so kind. :D [b]pokie[/b] - she's my first crush her in eptok. hehe. so so nice, friendly and kyut. wavshu pokie! :P:D:rose: [b]uma[/b] - oh men. she's not a human. she's a super kyut doll. haha. :lol: [b]alliana01[/b] - i find her kyut. :D [b]kimi[/b] - she's nice and kyut and *kulit*. haha. she knows why. :D [b]FeenQueGurL_08 [/b]- i haven't talk to her ever since. haaiz. wish i can meet her soon. i only saw her ava. she's kyut that's why i also crush her. hehe :D [b]icy[/b] - she's my tita mami here. hehe. so nice. :D [b]lunareighn_sassy[/b] - so so nice. she never let me down everytym i request for a GFX. labyu so much lil sis. tnx much sis. mwaaah! :D (my lil sis here in eptok) [b]shy19[/b] - she's nice and pretty. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-29 06:40:41)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waw Thanks Yuna! :redface:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Ym Lrac[/b] :) It's ok. I'll be missing u. Sure. =( [b]James[/b] U're welcome. :rose: U re so nice to me. :):) Hehe~ Nyaa~ :D [/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] I really luv all my crushes. They made my days. =)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Wow, I Made Your Days. =) lol. XD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ that's my crush :lol: and the other one.. i have no idea where he is. haha :lol:
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o lucky for sir james :eh: my crush would be ^ there oh.. :eh:i have a crush on you since today.. :wow:

Last edited by crazylover (2008-03-29 07:59:05)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

I crush papa harbeh. xD
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CRAZYLOVER[/b]- haha. i have 3 more crushes.. :lol: thanks for crushing me. :D [spoiler]he knows who he is... i told him a while ago :lol: if you know you are.. react :lol: :lol:[/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]MADDIE[/b] baa-sama!? lol. GET LOST! [b]KIEL[/b] yeah. ur the top 1 ^^ what do ya think?lol[/spoiler] Again. I'll mention my crushes top cruhes + the reason and the inor crushes. (i'll add the reasons later ^^) Top 5 crushes in girls [b]1) YUNA-SENPAI - she's very kind and pretty.lol. wish we can be closer ^^ 2) NELA-CHAN - she's kawaii~ half pilipino, half japanese XD. one of ma besties here ;] 3) MAYE-SENPAI - oh girl. she is sooooo pretty! i realy love her pix! lol 4) KIM-SENPAI - yah. one of da half-breed eptok members. i luv her tiny eyes and her vocabuary. XD 5) MADDIE-CHAN - the only member here in eptok which i've met her in real.lol. we hav been besties since grade five (so we're 2gether for 4 year.lol)[/b] Top 5 crushesin [s]gays[/s] guys [b]1) KIEL-OPPA - inlove wid his young face.lol. 2) HARBII-OPPA - stuninng. he's so emo XD 3) CARLO-OPPA - da *ehem* of sis aynu.lol. he's :thumbsup: some(:thumbsup: = hand.lol) and kind 4) CLOUD-OPPA - he's very helpful and handsome.haha. he is also a gentleman :wow: 5) SHIROW-OPPA - he is a japanese lover like me XD.[/b] [b]Minor crushes in [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img][/b] sis LOIS sis AYEI sis FAITH sis ICE sis AYA sis BIANX sis SHINE sis LALAINE sis GRACE (sorry if i call ur name.lol) sis DUCH sis TINAY sis JAN APRIL sis LEIGH KIMYSAY sis KYM [b]Minor crushes in [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img][/b] bro BOB bro KARURO bro CHESTER bro EEHJHAY bro ANGELO bro TOKICHIRO bro XAVIER thats all for now.lol.
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Another crush. :lol: [color=white]Shirow[/color] :ninja: i miss arwen. >.<
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush?! crush?! whats crush?! :lol: u mean CRUSH CRUSH CRUSH CRUSHHH... PARAMORE :lol: ow Yeah admire i crush Hayley of Paramore :lol: FTALK?! member?! ahmm... AYEI?! :rolleyes:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-03-29 11:04:46)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:57

[ 9 queries - 0.677 second ]
Privacy Policy