• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

sis khomplykeited.. would you mind to edit your post please, this is not a Phil Regional Board, thanks... :arrow: its already edited by bro ej.. :lol: thanks [hr][hr][hr] @topic: scroll up [b]special mention:[/b] [color=red]my special guitar chords[/color] [spoiler][align=center][img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7822/49743839qv3.jpg[/img] this is a very [color=red]beautiful[/color] melody :redface:[/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-01 18:23:36)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=khomplykeited]:arrow: [spoiler] Omo. Princess! Hahaha. Arigatou. Yer so sweet. Ya know i heart you. Miss you so bad. *kiss[/spoiler] @topic[spoiler] harbii and charles[/spoiler] [spoiler]myell, [b]princess jem[/b], kim[/spoiler][/quote] Queen Goddess! I know. I heart you moooore. :] I miss 'asteeg' days. :'( :kiss: [quote=ducheszv][b]Hy[/b] i sooo know your crush =D My. Highness eih? :eh: hehehe nice pick! :cool: :thumbsup: [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] [u][b]Girls:[/b][/u] :arrow: [b]Shy19[/b] - kambz :lol: [i]lasheng[/i] mode again tomorrow? :eh: this gurl knows me more than anyone here in FT. ily :kiss: YMMA! =D :arrow: [b]Ate Shika[/b] - ily ate.. im gonna miss you so much.. i look up to this gurl. =) :arrow: [b]Ate Laine[/b] - Ate thank you for the advices. :) this gurl changes her ava almost everyday.. doesnt matter though..all are gorgeous! :wow: :arrow: [b]Mareh Push [/b]- So crazy! this gurl makes me laugh so hard. there is never a dull moment with her. YMMA! =D :arrow: [b]Dai Weng[/b] - Another crazy schoolmate - slash - co mod! :lol: i like her attitude... especially when she's bein [i]MALDITA[/i] :eh: :arrow: [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - i admire this mod. even if she is bc with school she alwez takes time to visit and moderate here. :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Bunsoy Aya[/b] - my youngest child in the ftalk fam tree. also the hottest :lol: imy bunsoy :kiss: :arrow: [b]Sis Yuna[/b] - this is my idol! :wow: i love her music, i love her attitude! dont change sis yuna! ajah! :wow: \m/ :arrow: [b]Sis Ice[/b] - this mod is strict so watch out =D nahh kidding.. :D she's very good in GFX! get well soon! :kiss: :arrow: [b]Sis Maye[/b] - i like her spunk :eh: she's smart and knows how to control her temper..a-huh.. tried and tested :lol: :arrow: [b]Sis Jemmie - :lol: my new found friend. another member who calls me ate :crybaby: this gurl is cute and strict :eh:[/b] :arrow: [b]Sis Mengot[/b] - wooott probably the strictest girl mod.. even now im afraid of you sadaMENG i mean Mengot.. :lol: :D :arrow: [b]Dai Grace[/b] - wooo bisdaks rule! :lol: another crazy friend. she knows a lil of my secrets.. very nice friend. imy dai! :kiss: :arrow: [b]Dai Pau [/b]- SEXY bisdak! i admire her beauty! and she speaks spanish! im soo jealous! :crybaby: :arrow: [b]Dai Khat[/b] - sweet bisdak! :wow: very friendly. another member here who calls me ate :crybaby: :arrow: [b]Sis Uma[/b] - the doll of Ftalk.. :lol: she had a lil misunderstand with dadi. i hope its ok now. [u][b]Guy[/b][/u] :arrow: [b]e _ _ _ _ _- j _ _ _ _ rodriguez[/b] >> love this guy shoo effing much! :redface: he never fails to make me feel how much he loves me and how important i am for him. :wow: its his txt msg i look for as soon as i wake up. ily dadi :kiss: [/spoiler][/quote] Aww. I`m strict? I`m not strict, I`m friendly. :D lol. ;D Okay okay, I won`t call you 'ate'. I`ll call you tita. :eh: jawk! :] [quote=kristina16]my crushes still them... ;)=D:lol: [spoiler] faith: shes really cute... and very nice! one my first ftalk sizzie here.. yuna: really cute indeed!! very responsible mod... very friendly and nice!! ducheszv: one my fave mods here...really cute and helpful!! very nice too. shes pne of my fave mod here uma: shes really pretty... like a doll!! and very friendly and humble person! love her!!! siz shy: really pretty ,,love the chinita eyes and chinita looks... shes hot too.. and nice too... kimmy: shes really pretty! love her looks! and shes really cool! love her siggies and avies too.. bianx: also one of my first sizzie here in ftalk... shes my pretty siz/couz ...shes really nice and shes very pretty!!! and i labs her!! alliana01: shes my sweetytamz...very pretty and cute! wow shes also very nice and friendly! and love her sigs too.. wow i labs you siz! [b]jemmie: shes a very nice mod and friend, very humble...and very friendly! shes realy sweet too wow nod[/b] shine: one of my ka -tamsz also.. very pretty!! wow shes nice too... maye: aka deathsiren my very pretty pamangkin, shes very nice and friendly!! and i labs her xoxo much! ayei: shes my idol...even before i became a mod, i always adored her and i still do! shes very nice and friendly! pauline: aka glitters.. shes one my friendster friends... even before we becme members here in ftalk.. and shes really nice!! shes very pretty indeed! nod and i love her so much! imy siz khat: shes very nice...as in very nice... talaga.. i love her...and shes really cute too kiss wow takashi: siz taka... one of my fave mods here,, very sensible person.. shes nice and friendly! and i labs her wow siz mae: aka chika_symphatica...shes my sourtamsz...shes very pretty!! shes very nice too..and i love her!! i missed her na rin siz forsakendoll: i really find her pretty! love her looks too... shes also nice... siz joebz: shes cute and really nice! hope well have the chance to know more about each other... new crush: Clawii clawii: shes really pretty! wow ive seen her pics through her sigz and avies only..but shes very pretty! and i think shes really nice too --------------- mod bob ;) john carlo xavierkym cloud LH dadi james :O:wallbash: :P ephemeral harvey kiel =) shirow =) =) [/spoiler][/quote] You're sooo sweet Tinay. :] iloveyouubermuch. :) :D [quote=blurrycloud][hr][hr][hr] @topic: scroll up [b]special mention:[/b] [color=red]my special guitar chords[/color] [spoiler][align=center][url]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7822/49743839qv3.jpg[/url] this is a very [color=red]beautiful[/color] melody :redface:[/align][/spoiler][/quote] Thanks, cloud.
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Girls. You know who you are. ;] My Boys. You know who you are. [spoiler]chester[/spoiler]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]BOB[/b]- okay.. i will not call you kuya anymore. :lol: [b]MOMI DUCH[/b]- nice description you got there for me momi.. haha. tried and tested? i didn't notice. :lol: [b]TITA TINAY[/b]- i'm touched :redface:[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler]it's ate lalaine. she's pretty :wow:[/spoiler]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=clawii]my crushes are : nem above me - hehe his cute :D[/quote] hmm.. name above u? *looks around* XD [quote=misz.faith][b]Big crushes:[/b] Bob Cloud Shirow Harvz Ephe Charles [b]Kiel[/b] LH[/quote] hehe. BIG crushes eh? :D [quote=kikay_girl]Here are my crushes. :eh: [color=blue]BOY[/color] crushes. :] +[b]Kiel[/b] - I always see him post in Chit Chat. he's sooo cudly. :P[/quote] hehe. ur cuddly too!. *hugs* hehe. [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요][b]KIEL-OPPA[/b] HARBII-OPPA CARLO-OPPA CLOUD-OPPA SHIROW-OPPA BOB-OPPA KARURO-OPPA CHESTER-OPPA EEHJHAY-OPPA ANGELO-OPPA TOKICHIRO-OPPA XAVIER-OPPA JAMES-OPPA[/quote] whee~ still top 1. lololololol [quote=bratinela01]my crushes: [spoiler] kuya echo Misz.Faith eehjhay emokidd kim-a-Holic yuna-chan shirow ate aya uma-chan sis maye [b]kiel[/b][/spoiler][/quote] thank you!! *hugs* [quote=khomplykeited]and this boy is cute. [spoiler][url]http://photos-751.friendster.com/e1/photos/15/71/34041751/1_247169556m.jpg[/url][/spoiler][/quote] haha. thats insane. XD [quote=kristina16]my crushes still them... ;)=D:lol: [spoiler] --------------- mod bob ;) john carlo xavierkym cloud LH dadi james :O:wallbash: :P ephemeral harvey [b]kiel [/b]=) shirow =) =) [/spoiler][/quote] woah. thanks. haha. i crush u now. aww. [b]@topic[/b] UPDATE! [spoiler] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] - shes so kawaii~! kawaii desu ne!! senpai [b]ayei[/b] - i lab her eyes! hehe. senpai [b]kimaholic[/b] - shes soo cute too. anaki [b]lunareighn[/b] - cute girl. XD senpai [b]faith[/b] - my ate crush! shes so pretty. senpai [b]duchess[/b] - my cute-slash-mabait crush [b]bratinela.[/b] - another kawaii girl! ate [b]alliana.[/b] - pretty gal. senpai [b]shy[/b] - i lab her! XP [b]yuna[/b]-chan - kawaii-chan. soo cute! ate [b]lalaine[/b] - i lab her too! XDXD ate [b]neaz[/b] - hehe. cute girl too. ate [b]clawii[/b] - love at first sight. XD :wow: ate [b]kristina[/b] - pretty lady. :paranoid: [color=blue][b]AND ALL THE GIRLS OUT THERE.[/b][/color][/spoiler]
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Gimme a big huy Kiel. *HUUGS* lol. Aww. I just crush you. :eh: I still have my number one here. :] It's still a cloudy daaay. :]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]Gimme a big hug Kiel. *HUUGS* lol. Aww. I just crush you. :eh: I still have my number one here. :] It's still a cloudy daaay. :][/quote] lolol. hughughug! XD
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]sis khomplykeited.. would you mind to edit your post please, this is not a Phil Regional Board, thanks... :arrow: its already edited by bro ej.. :lol: thanks [hr][hr][hr] @topic: scroll up [b]special mention:[/b] [color=red]my special guitar chords[/color] [spoiler][align=center][url]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7822/49743839qv3.jpg[/url] this is a very [color=red]beautiful[/color] melody :redface:[/align][/spoiler][/quote] omg.. haha! my bad!! feel sleepy that time.. thanks to kuya ej. hahaa! syet.. what am i thinking? gawd. @topic- charles harvz.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

go on girl ~ go on girl! im inluv with sumone here! :wow: my crush is: Hint: she posted between my Anak & mr.07! :lol: guess who?! :D :rose: [spoiler]I Like you much! you make me Smile! :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-04-02 03:55:11)

amulet.twinkle
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah.. My crush...:rose: My unrequited love T_T =(:norose: [b]Shirota Yuu [/b]:wow: i really love him :cry: but too many competition.....:thunder: but i still love him :) [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/d5/TezukaShirota.jpg[/img] my number 1 love! :) <3:thumbsup: the second one is that guy from april kisses..a member of suju i think? the kid not the adult one :)

Last edited by amulet.twinkle (2008-04-02 04:36:59)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]BESTFRIEND[/b]- i knew it. you're inlove with her! :lol:. obviously :P[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] still ate lalaine.. she's the one i admire most among the girls here for now :D and.. [spoiler]i have a lot. =|[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-02 05:22:26)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]^ i remind you of your mistakes? :retard: hahaha. Nahhh, thanks also clawii. Wow, your really cool hehe. Hope i'd know more about you too. ^-^ :redface: [spoiler] the recently chatted.. Clawii [color=green]*new*[/color] Misz.Faith Bianca Kim Stitch Uma Jemmie Lalaine --> these girls are really awesome. man you'd be lucky to be with them. [/spoiler][/quote] hey bob, you didn't include me in your list. :mad:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=lucknskill]^ i remind you of your mistakes? :retard: hahaha. Nahhh, thanks also clawii. Wow, your really cool hehe. Hope i'd know more about you too. ^-^ :redface: [spoiler] the recently chatted.. Clawii [color=green]*new*[/color] Misz.Faith Bianca Kim Stitch Uma Jemmie Lalaine --> these girls are really awesome. man you'd be lucky to be with them. [/spoiler][/quote] hey bob, you didn't include me in your list. :mad:[/quote] I include u on my list ate :D and for tunie. u're on my crush list. :P
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ i crush this girl above me <33333333333 :D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me too. i crush the boy above me. <3333333333333333333333 :P
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ both of u guys... get a private room (Credits to bro EJ) :lol:... :lol: :lol: just kidding... make it more sweeter d next time around.. :lol: [hr][hr] @topic: the bold part I am online right now, just to get a glimpse of my baby [b]Jemmmieee[/b].. :arrow: talking about 110% cuteness.. :redface:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-02 08:55:54)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My crushes: :D Uma-nii chan --- bcuz she is my best friend DeverKerbill --- Thank you! for being good to Uma-nii chan [b]That makes my 2nd favorite love team --- Dever-Uma[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz jemmie: yer very welcome siz!! stay sweet aight! ;) lurve yah too :kiss: @pamangking maye: yer welcome too.. ily :kiss: =) @kiel: yer welcome too...gee thanks kiel for crushin on me ahehe ;) :redface: @topic: Still Them =)
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for girls [spoiler]Faith- she's so kind Kim-She's so trustworthy Uma-So beautiful;Same as Clawii[/spoiler] for boys [spoiler]Dale-I don't Know Ephemeral-i don't know too[/spoiler]
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ TNX to those who crushness me I crushness all of the guys and gurls here in Ftalk. But those who stands out the most are: Girls: Miming (keemee) Ate Weng Nicey Graze Lowes Ate Meng Ate Ces Ate Tinay Khat Khristle Uma Asukal Ate mae Faith Bianx Donna DeathSiren Duch Shy Haru Chii Aya Jemmie Ayei Jesrhel takashi mheryl bernadeth ize ice ashnae yuna angelalaine bratinela Boys: D Angelo Neex Chester Harvey Kuya Ephe Dale James Kuya Jojo Eehjhay Xavier Ezil Kuya podo kuya franz KUYA ALDRIN Kuya Miss kita pag tuesday Aidenlive Kuya Podo Kuya Bob Freelance blurrycloud Jerome cyrus Bobcbar Shirow because they are all nice to me.. ahehehe added:::: xOLracnhOjx lunareighn_sassy kiel pauline ahehe[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:33

[ 9 queries - 0.559 second ]
Privacy Policy