• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My crushes here. XD [b] [i]my hunney -- u know who u are. XD u made my day! :redface::wow::P let's humiliate spammers together! =d[/i] [spoiler] HOLY XMAS!! :lol:[/spoiler] cumi-cumi -- share ur black magic! =D ym lrac. -- aww. he's so cute and so nice to me. i really like him. :redface::wow::P ej. -- dadi ej. i love both of mami and dadi. xD he's so friendly to me. :) ephe. -- mysterious mod for me. he's so nice. for giving albums. :rose: cloud. -- cool mod and gentleman. xD kirk. -- i miss him. where have he gone? nix . -- so friendly and nice. =) karuro. -- heheu~ cool guy in here. james. -- my brother. my friend. he's so niceeeeeeeeeeeee. xD tunie. -- aww. crush him too. :rose: tunie cutie. xD lovv his ava now. kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose: duch. -- my fave ate. xD lovv u sistha. :kiss: i admire her. xD kriz. -- i love her smile. :) and so friendly. and i admire this friendly mod too. xD mizel. -- my friend since 2006. xD meng. -- also my friend since 2006. :rose: ice. -- i love her smile too. :) sweet girl. kimmiiieee. -- this one is my lovely sis. xD i admire her. aya. -- cute and sexy sistha. xD maye. -- owh. my beloved sistha. xD uma. -- she's so kawaiii~~ and happy being her friend. xD sis jeca (taka). -- for being meow-meow. :P and so nice xD angel. -- i love her ava. whenever she changed it. xD bebe. -- bebe. so friendly and so nice to me. love ya. shy. -- my sis. :) pretty girl. shunz. -- cute girl. :) nela -- kawaii girl. she's creative :rose: [/b] i think [b]hilyn[/b] got my attention. :eh: wanna know more bout her. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-05 17:08:46)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

geez...yer so sweet siz yuna ily even more :kiss: @topic: s[b]iz duch, siz maye, uma, bianx, shy, faith, joebz, kimmy lunareign, jemmie, alliana, siz bratinella, [/b]theyre all nice and friendly and hot =) boys: [b]d'angelo, lucknskill, lordheinz,xavierkym, cyrus_tan_r, kiel, karuro, podo, james, tunie and kirk[/b] :redface: theyre all nice too.. though i havent talk to some of them that much.. theyre cool.. =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-05 18:41:37)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ure welcome ate kriz. :) ily even more too. :kiss: [hr][hr][hr] my biggest crush now is. [quote][b]しろわ まさむね[/b][/quote] that's his name in hiragana. :redface:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[spoiler][img]http://photos-501.friendster.com/e1/photos/10/56/12606501/1_445210178l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] ^[b]H.I.M[/b] [b]Honie[/b]he's very nice [b]LH[/b][wer r u?] [b]Cloud[/b] ;) [b]Kiel[/b][bebe crush] [b]Shirow[/b][kawaii :lol:] [b]Bob[/b]very2 nice and kind [b]Bbz Harvz[/b][amhishu!] My girlfriends. .i lurve them. .very pretty and nice :exclaim: [b]Kimi Ayei Bebe Aya Maye Ice Hilyn Asukal Tinay Pauline Nela Je Duch Lois Lalaine[/b]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-04-05 20:44:38)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Girls ate faith asukal ayei aya nela sis tinay shunz joebz kim (lunareighn_sassy) Kim(03_khine_03) uma hilynkawaii boys karuro eehjay ephemeral kiel Bob hheeheheeh @uma Thanks 4 crushing me!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@[b]Brat, Karuro, Faith and Philix[/b] :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for having me on ur lists :D :thumbsup: :kiss: i love u guys really..u make me feel at home now :lol: @T okey i think its time for me to join the fun here... :lol: :lol: [quote][b]Im crushing on:[/b] Bratinela Mz Faith Tinay Kawaii Uma chan Yuna -Deathwish -[b]I also want to know u more yuna :) ,.Thanks sis[/b] Maye -dearthsiren ofcourse peach Philixre n4ni3 Ducheszv Icecandy Jemmiedoo day :lol: Laine Rosh -im_not_emo18 and ofcourse ate Shika (i miss her so much) this 2girls looks like mataray but i like them :D ([i]Shy19 and Kim-a-holic[/i]) and [b]most[/b] girls here :D [b]I also like:[/b] Emokid shirowkun- kapatid :D :rose: kangkong10 karuro72002 eehjhay portuniecho-[i]astig[/i] [b][u]CRUSHING literally means INFATUATION =) ,.definitely diff from LOVING :D[/u][/b][/quote] [i]Should I have to include this [b]2 J's[/b] here? :paranoid:[/i] :retard: [spoiler][i]I dont need to broadcast, I think :redface:[/i] [b]Im not crushing..Im LOVING :cry:[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-06 08:22:28)

erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol::lol::lol: evrybody.. lets keep it a secret okay???? my crush is,............. :rolleyes::redface: no.no. i cant tell it....thats my very top secret ill give u a clue... its name is in the bible... and its end in letter d huhuhu... cant guest it?????? wahahaha
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:o girls loving each other.naks!. :wow: :wow: =D watta cute thread. :o :P my crush is my partner in disney. when i play a role. of beauty and the beast aheks. (even if im not beauty) :wallbash: =D =D dunno if he crush me too. :wow: :wow: [o torpe lan] aiee^^, [b] picture of my beast woow. the EMO!. :o =D [/b] [spoiler][img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/airies_photo/1_762527956m.jpg[/img] [img]http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff236/airies_photo/1_748708674m.jpg[/img] [i] oh dba di cia emo.ayaw nia magbangs. =D [/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by airies (2008-04-06 12:23:01)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:lol: haha girl 2 girl haha my crush[url]http://profiles.friendster.com/30926965[/url]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Yuna && Uma for me. Bohohoho.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]my biggest crush now is. [quote][b]しろわ まさむね[/b][/quote] that's his name in hiragana. :redface:[/quote] Owww. ehem ehem. [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0063.gif[/img] what had happened now to ru lrac? [img]http://www.yenta4.com/msn/emoticon/yoyo/yenta4-emoticon-0104.gif[/img][/spoiler] [b]ℒℯ Topic[/b] Yuna-Senpai Nela-Chan Maye-Senpai Kim-Senpai Maddie-Chan Lois-Senpai Ayei-Senpai Faith-Senpai Ice-Senpai Aya-Senpai Bianx-Senpai Shine-Senpai Lalaine-Senpai Grace-Senpai Duch-Senpai Tinay-Senpai April-Senpai Leigh-Senpai Kimysay-Senpai Kym-Senpai Clawii-Senpai Joebz-Senpai Philixre-Senpai -- Kiel-Oppa Harbii-Oppa Carlo-Oppa Cloud-Oppa Shirow-Oppa Bob-Oppa Karuro-Oppa Chester-Oppa Eehjhay-Oppa Angelo-Oppa Tokichiro-Oppa Xavier-Oppa James-Oppa
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ i wonder y im in uma's post now? :O:O haha. i kinda miss this thread so here's mine: [b]topic[/b] [spoiler] [b]unay[/b] - she's so so pretty, so so kind, so so kyut, so so nice. i like her so much.:redface::redface: and we have the same type of music. :wow::D:P [b]tinay[/b] - she's nice and so kind. like her smile. :wow::P:D [b]pokie[/b] - she's my first crush her in eptok. hehe. so so nice, friendly and kyut. wavshu pokie! :P:D:rose: [b]uma[/b] - oh men. she's not a human. she's a super kyut doll. haha. :lol: [b]alliana01[/b] - i find her kyut and pretty. :D [b]kimi[/b] - she's nice and kyut and *kulit*. haha. she knows why. :D [b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b] - i haven't talk to her ever since. haaiz. wish i can meet her soon. i only saw her ava. she's kyut that's why i also crush her. hehe :D [b]icy[/b] - she's my tita mami here. hehe. so nice. :D [b]lunareighn_sassy[/b] - so so nice. she never let me down everytym i request for a GFX. aylab my lil sis:rose: :D (my lil sis here in eptok) [b]shy19[/b] - she's nice and pretty. :D [b]duch[/b] - she's my mami here. hehe. though we havent talk a lot still she's my cute mom. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: [b]shunz[/b] - she seems cute and nice. hehe. :D [b]clawii[/b] - she's cute and pretty. she's nice to i guess. :D:D [/spoiler]

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-04-06 20:58:10)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BESTFRIEND[/b]- okay.. it [i]vershin[/i] then.. haha :lol: [quote=karuro72002]TOPIC: Ayei Jesrhel Weng BestFriend?! Tinay ICEKANDI YUNA Duch Uma added Hilyn shy Aya Angela[/quote] i hate you bestfriend.. why does mine have a question mark :question: [b]TOPIC[/b] i wanna pinch him! rawr! =D but here's my crush list haha. [spoiler] [b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. :wow: [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. :cool: and girlfriends! [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [/spoiler]
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

uh.... i think,... it's [b]lolo eehjay[/b]... my lolo's so handsome,ryt? i also found [b]pyawzi[/b] a cute boy... :D (ei, bro,just a crush!) that's all, i just want to share it... i won't quarrel with other girls who also admire :rolleyes: that's all, folks!:eh:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@hilyn: xure! aheheh u belong here! =) Hu Wants Grup Hug?! hmmm?! @BestFriend: ha?! [b]TOPIC:[/b] Ayei - Like her! fun to be with! cute kind & has a nice Blog or shall i say Webbie! cool... she's my type! i really like Chinese/Korean/Japanese Girls! like the Eyes & chicz my Type weeew... BestFriend? - i dunno why?! i just want to call her BESTFRIEND? hahaha... cute & nice! i made her turn off to me! ahahah... i Like her! but BATA pa xa! aw Kim-a-Holic - Just Crush her! friendly (Mabait) Kind! she's my Daughter ahaha...not the real Daughter ha?! Jesrhel - Even though we dont have any communication since she left FTALK! aw still i crush her! nice & cute! Uma - waw! like this girl Thai?! weeww... i think HALF?! she has a cute Face! luv her! weeeeww... she made my request! yehey! ahahaha... Icekandi - a very very nice Mod! i really like her! aheheh Weng - we dont talk dat much unlike before! i dunno why?! hmm... she's nice, the 1st one to give me a FanSign! wuhahaha... Cute! Hope to see you soon... sa Cagayan! im going to Gensan but we will just passed by Cagayan for 1 night! Mag TRUCKING kame, sa PickUp lng! aheheh... pero hopefully we will see each other there! Not Yet Sure! Yuna - Cute! she calls me KKK... want to chat with you! but ur not Online! ahahah with 12,000 + & counting Post huwat?! Tinay - she's nice! want to know her more! aheheh... never chat with her! i dunno, i think! chat nmn tau oh! :D Valerie - Never see her again! she's not active by now! ahehehe... Duch - Nice Mod! aheheh...we wer friends! remmbr the cococnut duch?! ahahah... i was amaze dat admin made her Mod! weeww hilyn - want to know her more! aheheh... :D [i]JOVITO[/i] - ??? huwat??? LOL just kiddn Ephe! Ephe?! not crush but my Idol! wuahahaha.... i idol him! so much! :lol:
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][b]BESTFRIEND[/b]- okay.. it [i]vershin[/i] then.. haha :lol: [quote=karuro72002]TOPIC: Ayei Jesrhel Weng BestFriend?! Tinay ICEKANDI YUNA Duch Uma added Hilyn shy Aya Angela[/quote] i hate you bestfriend.. why does mine have a question mark :question: [b]TOPIC[/b] i wanna pinch him! rawr! =D but here's my crush list haha. [spoiler] [b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind?.. i love my bez.. :wow: [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest.. :cool: and girlfriends! [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she's a good writer [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]--she's so pretty [/spoiler][/quote] my crush = deathsiren
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa tnx for including me guys. * to those who did * i crush you all
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have a crush on you too alliana hihi
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my crushes??? - kristina16 - ever since, i've a crush on her ^^ - deathsiren - she's so kawaii..! :P ,i like her eyes :paranoid: :rolleyes: - forsakendoll - baby face :eh: - mz.Faith - lab here Angelic Face :eh: - alliana - lovely face :wow: :D that's aal for now :penguin:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I've read those posts..lyn, f8 bianx..and others..thank you ^_^ i crush u all too. [spoiler] but my number 1 right now is irish. hehe.. :redface: [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:58

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy