• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]kim-a-holic uma sis faith ate alliana [spoiler]kawaii girls!![/spoiler][/b]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-03-23 06:30:40)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Just came back from the hospital. Huhu.. I can't reply to the 12 pages i missed already..so.. thank you to all who mentioned my name.. :lol: Love you all. :eh: Currently.. Still them, special mention: Jemmie- vry cute in her fansign for me. Thankies!! :redface:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ TNX to those who crushness me I crushness all of the guys and gurls here in Ftalk. But those who stands out the most are: Girls: Miming (keemee) Ate Weng Nicey Graze Lowes Ate Meng Ate Ces Ate Tinay Khat Khristle Uma Asukal Ate mae Faith Bianx Donna DeathSiren Duch Shy Haru Chii Aya Jemmie Ayei Jesrhel takashi mheryl bernadeth ize ice ashnae yuna angelalaine Boys: D Angelo Neex Chester Harvey Kuya Ephe Dale James Kuya Jojo Eehjhay Xavier Ezil Kuya podo kuya franz KUYA ALDRIN Kuya Miss kita pag tuesday Aidenlive Kuya Podo Kuya Bob Freelance blurrycloud Jerome cyrus Bobcbar ahehe[/b][/align]

Last edited by shunz_7 (2008-03-23 11:14:11)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Shine[/b] yabshu siszy .. :D [b]Shirow[/b] Epic win to you and your WAIFU :eh: [b]Bro Clou2[/b] :D tenchu for crushing me :P our request is granted.. =D shyness is using The Pendant pic =D :lol: :eh: [/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler] :D thanks to those who crush me:wow: [u] [b]GIRLS[/b][/u] shy - kambal.. babes u so hawt .. u got his pants dropping .. wahahhahah =D :lol: :ninja: hehe ily kambal! :kiss: ate shika - i admire you in every way possible ate.. yabshu! ate laine - thanks for all the advices ate :wow: were somehow the same in some ways :eh: mareh push - great friend! knows how to use her brain! fast learner! sis tinay - very pwetty.. love her layouts and sooo kind sis yuna - i love her personality.. she was the one who gave me a warm welcome on the day i became a mod. sis taka - so cute! awesome in hosting contests! :wow: sis maye - she is one of my pretty anak ;] sis ice - finally were friends sistah.. im soo glad! insan kimie - kimie.. ur soo pretty.. my friend crushes u alott! :eh: sis weng - i love this bisdak! she's so easy to get along with sis meng - the girl moderator i admire most. :) sis shine - soo kewl in making GFX .. so artistic bunsoy aya - GFX expert.. i effing love her works .. they are THE BEST! ily siszy sis pau - very pretty! knows how to speak spanish! im so jealous! :lol: sis grace - soo gunny bisdak! i trust her too .. ily dai! [u][b]BOY[/b][/u] i love my bf :lol: :redface: and his 9 yr old brother :eh: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 08:00:39)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I never crush before but ducheszv siggy pic is my serious crush :o
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Lolo Bob[/b] [spoiler]thanks to the maker :lol:[/spoiler] [b]Topic[/b] - My crushes are all worth admiring for. :wow:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bob lol i made that sig for duch. haha.. @topic omg! im soo happy! i love my gf! :D I hope I can taste the food that she's cooking right now. haha
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: oh my..great pic..I would use for my background but my gf would :smoke: kill me :P
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I added new in my list: Ashnae (chubby) angelalaine bobcbar[/b][/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah~ as how i thought. my name is fading [b]AWAY[/b] the longer i'm not here. the more u forget me :crybaby: okay. i'm gonna tell all my crushes and the reasons [b]gurl[/b] :arrow: sis KIM - she always likes my pics wenevur i post it. there are so many things to say about her :cool: :arrow: sis IZE - she's pretty. luv her :redface: :arrow: sis LOIS - she's the threadstarter. thank u! :D :arrow: sis AYEI - her layyies. herself. just perfect! :D :arrow: sis FAITH - she's soo cute n chubby! want to pinch her cheeks! :arrow: sis ICE - she is so stunning. haha. *ehem* kirksydney :eh: :arrow: sis AYA - she's very beautiful.. promise.. i want a body like hers! :wow: :redface: :arrow: sis BIANX - i'm inlove wid her poems :wow: :arrow: sis SHINE - she's very creative^^ i luv her fs proffy :D :arrow: sis LALAINE - her beauty is ETERNAL XD :arrow: sis GRACE - sticth fanatic^^ blue dog XD :arrow: sis DUCH - she is very creative and good in fstricks, she is also cute^^ :D :arrow: sis TINAY - i like her young face wid da eyeglass XD luv it!^^ :wow: :arrow: sis JAN APRIL - owa. we both luv shikashika^^ :arrow: sis MAYE - she is pretty. very pretty. mega pretty! :arrow: sis BRATINELA - i like her. she's one of ma fwendz XD anyway, happy birthday sis! [b]gay. oww! sorry. i min guy[/b] :arrow: bro BOB - the most handsome mod XD. wahahahaha :wow: :arrow: bro HARVII - he is SOOOOO stunning! :arrow: bro KARURO - i love his artworks and his overlay :D :arrow: bro CLOUD - the most gentleman mod oooohh... :redface: :arrow: bro CHESTER - i mis his headband.. missing it.. so bad :lol: :arrow: bro EEHJHAY - he's umm.. he's uhhh :redface: :redface: :arrow: bro KIEL - he's cute^^ :D :arrow: bro ANGELO - i like da signature dat he made :wow: :arrow: bro SHIROW - i luv his hairstyle XD, so japan. i also like japan. XDDDD :arrow: bro TOKICHIRO - waha, wat shall i say. he's goodlooking :eh: :arrow: bro CARLO - what can i say, he is cute >____< yah. i mentioned u ppol. i hope i'm back in ur list :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: @DEVERKERBILL - you are not m crush anymore... whahahahaha. more than a crush :redface:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-03-23 12:51:38)

shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ TNX to those who crushness me I crushness all of the guys and gurls here in Ftalk. But those who stands out the most are: Girls: Miming (keemee) Ate Weng Nicey Graze Lowes Ate Meng Ate Ces Ate Tinay Khat Khristle Uma Asukal Ate mae Faith Bianx Donna DeathSiren Duch Shy Haru Chii Aya Jemmie Ayei Jesrhel takashi mheryl bernadeth ize ice ashnae yuna angelalaine bratinela Boys: D Angelo Neex Chester Harvey Kuya Ephe Dale James Kuya Jojo Eehjhay Xavier Ezil Kuya podo kuya franz KUYA ALDRIN Kuya Miss kita pag tuesday Aidenlive Kuya Podo Kuya Bob Freelance blurrycloud Jerome cyrus Bobcbar ahehe[/b][/align]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush her: if incase you dont know her she's Ayei a.k.a Feenque_Gurl08 i think [img]http://photos-441.friendster.com/e1/photos/14/44/36414441/1_655660889l.jpg[/img] she's cute! taken a month ago which she doesnt know! i think shes already :redface: sorry Ayei! :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Uma - every person who's a bob is handsome. :eh: right bobcbar? haha Shine - awww! thank you, so nice of u to add me. shocks.. ;) @Topic: Just mentioned them back there. Very redundant. :wow:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hav a crush on # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # it is none other than..... UMA! hooray! my best friend in Fstalk!:D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ oho. maddie. so sweet u are. u made me blushed XD [b]TOPIC[/b] still the old once. + maddie aka DominiK (my bestfriend in real word :eh: )... welcome to my crush list :wow:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Long time no post here. :lol: I guess my crush now is UMA :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

omg. duch & ej ? u guyz didn't told me? or? :wow: i can't say the exact equivalent of the word [i]kilig[/i]. finally. hehehe. :p topic.. : harbeh , ephe, xave, ej (peace dai), i forgot the other one's name. lolz
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ waaa dai.. :O just this morning i mean since its 24 now, yesterday morning.. i sent you a PM dai :/ :paranoid: [hr] @T: he is sleeping now.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-23 15:42:42)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]UmaLove wrote :arrow: sis LALAINE - her beauty is ETERNAL XD[/b] eternal woah I like that word dear :D Muah Muah Muah :wow: :arrow: I crush Uma, just look at her isnt she super duper cutie and lovely? awwww
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]UMA:[/b]wow. your description made me blush :redface: @T: [b]tunie[/b] -- so helpful and kind! [b]lolo james[/b] -- cute, nice and friendly. i love my lolo :wow: [b]karurengs[/b]-- my bespren! he's sooo cute! [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- i like his bangs [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie, friendly.. and he's very sweet [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- i find him cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest :cool: [b]fafa harbs[/b]-- emokidd.. i crush him now. haha and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- indonesian girl. she's pretty, i love her pics! [b]kimi[/b]-- i love her eyes.. and there's so much about her [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a korean. she's sooo pretty! [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is pretty.. she's very friendly! :D [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's very nice [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:20

[ 9 queries - 0.603 second ]
Privacy Policy