• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

really fafa karurow?? :wow: :wow: whos is dat..?? :eh: :eh: @topic,, my cwush is shy,,weeeeeee,, hmm,,stay happy,, and i love you,,weeee :kiss: :rose:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

CRUSHES.:eh: [spoiler] kimmie, ice, khat, bob, deathsiren, shine, tinay, faith, zeicoh, uma. [/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crushes.... [spoiler] yuna, duch, bianx, aya, pauline, khat, maye, Bratinela, Mz Faith,Uma, n4ni3,Icecandy,Jemmie,Laine,Rosh, siz rossinini, yanyan, khine, philixre, shine, joebz, kimmy lureign....[/spoiler] i love them all.. =) :wow:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]crush[/b] u more [b]Bianx[/b] and [b]Tinay[/b]. .u two are so sweet. .i miss the time we used conference room to laugh out loud!haha. .i so lurve u sistahz! [b]I so miss tamsz and mamboboso club![/b] i so lurve my [b]DALE[/b] :kiss: [i]^my one and only. .[/i]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]^gaycore?! Lolskie i crush you too Fafa! mwuahh my crush is Out & she likes the guy above me! aw...too bad she's i mean he's for SHY! Gud Luck with ur sickofyou![/quote] [quote=portuniecho]really fafa karurow?? :wow: :wow: whos is dat..?? :eh: :eh: @topic,, my cwush is shy,,weeeeeee,, hmm,,stay happy,, and i love you,,weeee :kiss: :rose:[/quote] it's me he's talking about.. i hate you bez.. =D i crush nadine camote.. and [b]BESTFRIEND[/b] :wow: love you bez.. =D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-09 01:06:48)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Someone is getting jealous?! haha.. joke! -- @topic I miss her so much! We talked yesterday but not that long enough. I have a work again later. I can not talk to her again that long. :(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ who's jealous :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] he loves to tease me.. haha. i HATE him. :lol: but it's okay.. i still crush him above sickofyou and tunie :P [spoiler]you can't get rid of me [b]bestfriend[/b]! you're my biggest crush =D[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ what? I thought you have a crush on tunie? haha.. -- @topic shes busy cooking. im waiting for her reply. i miss her so much! i wanna be with her soon! :(
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i do have a crush on him :lol: but i crush [b]bestfriend[/b] more :wow: [spoiler]you and momi duch are so sweet.. goodness.. what's up with mods loving each other :lol:[/spoiler] [b]TOPIC[/b] still [b]BESTFRIEND[/b]!.. haha.:lol: luv my bez!.. i'm gonna flood him with more fan signs
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ our co-mods got infected =D :lol: [b]Topic[/b] i miss him so much.. he's bc.. but i understand.. :crybaby: sorry if i cant reply asap... im cooking.. anywhoo dadi, lunch is served.. lets eat :drool: :cake:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lol. Dadi Ej's not updated. Hahaha. Hello Duch and Maye. :] I crush all my sis here. :] And.. All my handsome co-mods. Woo! :wow:

Last edited by icekandi (2008-04-09 01:52:56)

sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whos that bestfriend of yours deathsiren?
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ [b]karuro72007[/b] .. he's my bestfriend :D [b]TOPIC[/b] haha. i have so many crushes.. + all my girlfriends here in ftalk. but above all of them.. i crush my bez. =D
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

crush...? uhMM all of my sis..hahaha BUT i have a crush on the one i 1st wrote a message hir.. obvioulsy hes a guy hahaha
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@FafaTuniEcho: Yeah! she really really likes you! wuahahaha... see she's admiting! which i dont care! wuhahahah... she likes NADINE CAMOTE @EJ: Hell not! im not Jelous, hmm... she likes sumone & i dont care! i min there are lots of girls to pick! wuahaha... & she's for FAFA TUNIE... nguwuhahahah... SHE TOLD ME SHE HATES ME THEN LOVES ME AGAIN?! HUWAT?! @SICKOFYOU: MAYE likes you so much! she told me dat! XD @BEA: hu is he?! hmm :D @TOPIC: MY BIGGEST CRUSH is we talk so long! dat sumone here Got JELLYACE! bwuhahaha... [spoiler]Its AYEI! wuhahahah... dont be Jelous! Dont worry she's my Friend![/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

KIMMIE. hmm. who's that, ha? if its not harvey, who's the who?:D:thumbsup: FAITH. aww. the CONFE times. haha. i miss them. haha.:lol: TOPIC. my girl-friends here. KIMMIE, ICE, KHAT, FAITH, TINAY. DEATHSIREN, UMA, SHINE, ZEICOH, DONNA. and some of my guy-friends here. BOB, KARURO, PIPITO, JAMES.:)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Heck! The pages in this topic went up so fast. [b]Topic[/b] She used to have crush on me. She's older than me. She's Filipino. She seldom talk to me. I'm one of her crushes. And she's the only one at the moment.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BESTFRIEND[/b]- what the?! what are you talking about bez? =D maybe you're the one who likes tunie and sickofyou.. you keep on mentioning their names here =D [b]TOPIC[/b] i'm jealous :|
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess again I REALLY LOVE HER :wow: EVERN THOUGH SHE DONT KNOW :crybaby: I LOVE MISS [b]BHEA_JEAN[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm. Lemme think. Haha. I crush: kimuy bianx bob karurengs uma yuna harbengs who else.. lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:54

[ 10 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy