• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

@bob: gee thnx bob... :redface: weeee my crushes still them: @T: [b] xavier,john carlo, james, ephe, bob, kher, shirow, harvey, ej , cloud, heinz, d'angelo yuna, uma, duchesz, faith, kimmy, bianx, alliana, jemmie, shine,maye,ayei, pauline, khat, siz taka, and mae[/b] all of them are cute and very nice to me... =):thumbsup: wee thnx siz yuna.. i love you even more! =) *hugs*

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-30 08:46:56)

clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crush here in ftalk are : chikka_sympatica - she's rily nice n i think she's a fashionista =D joebz - she's cute :D kimyasay - she's pretty indeed ;] uma - she's like a doll everyone got a crush on her :D neaz - she's nice cudly_girl - nice and simple lunareign_sassy - luv her style faith - she's cute too n very creative pilxre - i lab her aries - very putogenic :D kuya regie - supahpapalicious =D and my ultimate crush is - my bebe hehehe :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@Tinay:thanks sis!i crush u more: [b]Tinay[/b] a very pretty and kind gal.Everyone loves u! :wow: [b]Clawii[/b] i crush u more siszy. .u'r so pretty. .so cute! [b]Yuna[/b] i love u pretty bebe of mine! :kiss: [b]Duch[/b] very pretty,cute chinitah beybe! :wow: [b] Gelai[/b] a sexy beybe!so pretty [b]woot. .don't click[/b] [spoiler] I crush the poster of #1753[/spoiler] I love all ftalkers. .
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sHy19]@[b]kia[/b] & to [b]all[/b] hu put me in their lists., thanks... :redface: @[b]Topic[/b]... page 81 post #1603 plus new crushes: portuni[b]Echo[/b] ~ i crush ur brows,eyes & smile :lol: [spoiler] sowi bowing aq kausap eh :lol: ..adeek! :P[/spoiler] ate shika ~ she's so nice & helpful, she alwys makes a point n evry dscussion & makes cute pre-made blog lays too =)[/quote] ehehe...ur welcum... u juz deserved to be my crush...:D [b]@T:[/b] new crushes: [b]eehjay[/b]....cute... [b]kielmaru[/b] luv ur name...cute also..... :redface:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-30 11:38:24)

haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my crush is on my avatar,, hehe but here at ftalk??:paranoid::paranoid: :idea: john619619 :exclaim: haha,, bacause he's very helpful,, i also have a crush on mr. eehjay and harvey.. :P =| ahm.. no more.. :D lol! :lol:

Last edited by haryz_01 (2008-03-30 12:49:57)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im Tired Of Posting Here. Haha I Crush You All. lol Except This One Member Hu's A Poser. Oooppss. :x
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]DeverKerbill[/b]- wow. i didn't expect that. haha. thanks :D [b]TOPIC[/b] here they are.. [spoiler][b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! ;) [b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind.. luvya bestfriend. :wow: [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. :lol: [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest :cool: [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! and the girls: [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she writes like a journalist! [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. =) [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly! [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice..[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-30 13:12:38)

zatan_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me. its misz.faith and kristina16. they are both very gorgeous. :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@zatan[/b]: thnx for crushin on me ahehe ;) :redface: :/ @siz faith: wee..thnx siz...i loves you too... coz yer my ka-tamsz siz :kiss: [b]faith: shes really cute... and very nice! one my first ftalk sizzie here.. ;)[/b] [b]yuna: really cute indeed!! very responsible mod... very friendly and nice!! :wow: [/b] [b]ducheszv: one my fave mods here...really cute and helpful!! very nice too.. :wow:[/b] [b]uma: shes really pretty... like a doll!! and very friendly and humble person! love her!!! =) [/b] [b]kimmy: shes really pretty! love her looks! and shes really cool! love her siggies and avies too.. =) [/b] [b]bianx: also one of my first sizzie here in ftalk... shes my pretty siz/couz ...shes really nice and shes very pretty!!! and i labs her!! [/b] [b]alliana01: shes my sweetytamz...very pretty and cute! :wow: shes also very nice and friendly! and love her sigs too.. :wow: i labs you siz![/b] [b]jemmie: shes a very nice mod and friend, very humble...and very friendly! shes realy sweet too :wow: =)[/b] [b]shine: one of my ka -tamsz also.. very pretty!! :wow: shes nice too... ;) [/b] [b]maye: aka deathsiren my very pretty pamangkin, shes very nice and friendly!! and i labs her xoxo much![/b] [b]ayei: shes my idol...even before i became a mod, i always adored her and i still do! shes very nice and friendly! :wow:[/b] [b]pauline: aka glitters.. shes one my friendster friends... even before we becme members here in ftalk.. and shes really nice!! shes very pretty indeed! =) and i love her so much! imy siz :( [/b] [b]khat: shes very nice...as in very nice... talaga.. i love her...and shes really cute too :kiss: :wow:[/b] [b]takashi: siz taka... one of my fave mods here,, very sensible person.. shes nice and friendly! and i labs her :wow: [/b] [b]siz mae: aka chika_symphatica...shes my sourtamsz...shes very pretty!! shes very nice too..and i love her!! i missed her na rin :crybaby:[/b] [b]new crush: Clawii[/b] [b]clawii: shes really pretty! :wow: ive seen her pics through her sigz and avies only..but shes very pretty! and i think shes really nice too [/b] [b]crushlists to be continued[/b]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zatan_666]for me. its misz.faith and kristina16. they are both very gorgeous. :wow:[/quote] gorgeous?me?woot. .thanks for including me on yer list! :redface: [b]Tinay[/b] i wabsz u more sis!tinay,a very pretty and nice gal. . :wow: My crushlist: [spoiler] [b]Bobness[/b]: kind and sweet.funny [b]Blurry[/b]: gorgeous cwush evah [b]Shi[/b]: cute.he looks like a kiddO. . :lol: [b]Bbz Harvey[/b]: emo. .so cute! :wow: [b]Ephe[/b]: very kind [b]James[/b]: cutie :redface: [b]Chiro[/b]: you rock dude! [b]Kiel[/b]:cute lil bro. .kawaii boi! [b]Charles[/b]:one word "handsome" [b]LH[/b]:talented,sweet,kind,wafu[[i]hey,wer r u?imy![/i]] My [b]girlfriends[/b]. .All of them are [b]pretty,sexy,cute,kind,sweet,gorgeous[/b]! [b]Kimi Bebe Uma Ice Aya Tinay Pauline Shika Ate Shy Ate Laine Sis Duch Tamis Shining Maye Weng Nela Clawii[/b] So many to mention. . :o[/spoiler] Added Crush:[b] Zatan [/b]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-03-30 19:20:24)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow: ducheszv :kiss: :arrow: yuna :arrow: kim-a-holic :arrow: shika :arrow: miss tinay :arrow: clou2 ...i mean blurrycloud :lol: :P :arrow: shirow masamune :arrow: Echo :arrow: john carlo :arrow: harvey newly added: [b]eehjhay[/b] :P ([i]i know ur real name :lol: [/i]) i like watchng his wbcast :lol: thanks to those hu included me in their lists :P :D :redface:

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-30 21:36:53)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Waa! I told you I was just joking. Hahaha.. You know my real name?! Who told you that! Waaa!!! -- @topic I think she is still sleeping. Hmm.. I am waiting since this morning. :D
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ well im not :P :lol: [b]@T[/b]: they're so nice :lol: i like 'em attitude =)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ did i give you the permission to crush my asawa kambz? :angry: wahahhaha :lol: :lol: its ok babes :P joking @T: he'll call me this afternoon :wow:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-31 01:10:21)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]awtz :lol: :crybaby: my kambz got mad at me dont wory [b][color=#ff0000]HE'S ALL URS[/color][/b] kambal :lol: he sed he'll find me som1 :lol: kidding :lol:[/spoiler] @T: they all hav ways of making me hapi...evry once-n-a-wyl =) [i]for mor info...scroll up :lol:[/i]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-31 01:22:21)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]woot. .me?pretty?thanks bebe bro!i labyu. . @T: i crush my Bebe Yuna. .so very pretty. . Kimuy. .very pretty,i love her! Uma. .kawaii baby. . lourve yah! [b]Kiel. .cute bebe brO. .[/b] Shi. .kawaii,strict mod. .[ confused ] :lol: i'll update my list later![/quote] yes. ur cute sis crush. XDXD [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]My Crushes here. :rose: [b] kiel -- cute boy~~ :rose:[/quote] :redface: [quote=kia_bunso28][b]kielmaru[/b] luv ur name...cute also..... :redface:[/quote] luv my name? hehe. for me my name stinks. XD [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] chibi-anaki [b]uma[/b] - shes so kawaii~! kawaii desu ne!! senpai [b]ayei[/b] - i lab her eyes! hehe. senpai [b]kimaholic[/b] - shes soo cute too. anaki [b]lunareighn[/b] - cute girl. XD senpai [b]faith[/b] - my ate crush! shes so pretty. senpai [b]duchess[/b] - my cute-slash-mabait crush [b]bratinela.[/b] - another kawaii girl! ate [b]alliana.[/b] - pretty gal. senpai [b]shy[/b] - i lab her! XP [b]yuna[/b]-chan - kawaii-chan. soo cute! ate [b]lalaine[/b] - i lab her too! XDXD ate [b]neaz[/b] - hehe. cute girl too.[/spoiler]
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]awtz hehehe rili sis tinay wee tenkz my gosh im flterd hahaha tenk u .. :redface: and ohh tenk u sis faith hehehe.. :D my 2nd set of crushes : janice08 - coz she's my bff hehehe =D shynel14 - very putogenic sis tinay - btw i think she's nice n ohh she's my idol n making layout hehehe :D im not plstic i juz want to be real.. :eh:[/color]

Last edited by clawii (2008-03-31 02:26:46)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ur so cute clawii. :wow: [spoiler]i crush u now. XDXDXXDXD[/spoiler]
clawii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]^ hahaha lol rily? :O hehehe tenkz.. ur cute too but i think u younger dan me hahaha :D i will put my 3rd set of crushes soon by diz tym BOYS nmn :D[/color]
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]shunz_7[/b] ei, u added me in yer crush list? :redface::redface: oh men. hehe. tnx sis. i'll add u too in my crush list. hehe. :D [b]topic[/b] [spoiler] [b]unay[/b] - she's so so pretty, so so kind, so so kyut, so so nice. i like her so much.:redface::redface: and we have the same type of music. and this gurl rocks! luv u my unay. :wow::D:P [b]tinay[/b] - she's nice and so kind. :D [b]pokie[/b] - she's my first crush her in eptok. hehe. so so nice, friendly and kyut. wavshu pokie! :P:D:rose: [b]uma[/b] - oh men. she's not a human. she's a super kyut doll. haha. :lol: [b]alliana01[/b] - i find her kyut and pretty. :D [b]kimi [/b]- she's nice and kyut and *kulit*. haha. she knows why. :D [b]FeenQueGurL_08[/b] - i haven't talk to her ever since. haaiz. wish i can meet her soon. i only saw her ava. she's kyut that's why i also crush her. hehe :D [b]icy [/b]- she's my tita mami here. hehe. so nice. :D [b]lunareighn_sassy[/b] - so so nice. she never let me down everytym i request for a GFX. aylab my lil sis:rose: :D (my lil sis here in eptok) [b]shy19[/b] - she's nice and pretty. :D [b]duch [/b]- she's my mami here. hehe. though we havent talk a lot still she's my cute mom. :thumbsup::D:thumbsup: [b]shunz[/b] - she seems cute and nice. hehe. :D [b]clawii[/b] - she's cute and pretty. she's nice to i guess. :D:D [/spoiler] i will also add [b]clawii[/b] :D she's cute. :wow::wow:

Last edited by xOLracnhOjx (2008-03-31 02:42:39)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:31

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy