• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

waa i miss u mga sis ko and i crush you all too :kiss: i'll add my [b]nanak forsakendoll[/b] to my crushlist :wow: since we've been mother and daughter in chatworld for almost 3 yrs na :o naynay duch! imy :kiss:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-03-31 04:23:12)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ bunsoy aya!! imy so much! :kiss: [b] Topic[/b] i cwush the yellow guy. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[color=green]she's my mamu for almost 3 years :o very pretty, smart and uber friendly <3 she's muh #1 crushee here in ftalk :wow: [/color] [spoiler] [align=center][b]MAMU AYA (alliana) [/b][/align] [/spoiler] [align=center][b]and oh im adding[/b][/align] [spoiler] [b]Ephemeral [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/blingeye.gif[/img] [/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-03-31 05:48:47)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [b]Ate Kriz[/b] :wow: I adore u sis :) [b]Bebe [/b] I miss ur pic sweetie xD Post some xD [b]Ate Duch[/b] Ohow~ Yellow :P I crush Black then :P [b]Shy[/b] I still crush u cool sistha! xD [b]Maye[/b] Heheu~ Love y sis. :P [b]Ym Lrac[/b] U're still in my heart :) [/spoiler] [i]topic[/i] heheu~ i took a lot of pics for [b]my crush[/b] today. xD
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,wahahaha.,!! how nice... yuna, kristina, misz faith... u have many admirers... hihihi :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush all girls on FTALK! cuz girls are Precious Precious Precious :D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha! my crush is: Uma --- coz she is so cute! DeverKerbill --- bcuz.... :lol: nice hair cut! I crush the couple!

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-03-31 12:30:43)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

faith: shes really cute... and very nice! one my first ftalk sizzie here.. wink yuna: really cute indeed!! very responsible mod... very friendly and nice!! wow ducheszv: one my fave mods here...really cute and helpful!! very nice too.. wow uma: shes really pretty... like a doll!! and very friendly and humble person! love her!!! nod siz shy: really pretty ,,love the chinita eyes and chinita looks... shes hot too.. and nice too... kimmy: shes really pretty! love her looks! and shes really cool! love her siggies and avies too.. nod bianx: also one of my first sizzie here in ftalk... shes my pretty siz/couz ...shes really nice and shes very pretty!!! and i labs her!! alliana01: shes my sweetytamz...very pretty and cute! wow shes also very nice and friendly! and love her sigs too.. wow i labs you siz! jemmie: shes a very nice mod and friend, very humble...and very friendly! shes realy sweet too wow nod shine: one of my ka -tamsz also.. very pretty!! wow shes nice too... wink maye: aka deathsiren my very pretty pamangkin, shes very nice and friendly!! and i labs her xoxo much! ayei: shes my idol...even before i became a mod, i always adored her and i still do! shes very nice and friendly! wow pauline: aka glitters.. shes one my friendster friends... even before we becme members here in ftalk.. and shes really nice!! shes very pretty indeed! nod and i love her so much! imy siz frown khat: shes very nice...as in very nice... talaga.. i love her...and shes really cute too kiss wow takashi: siz taka... one of my fave mods here,, very sensible person.. shes nice and friendly! and i labs her wow siz mae: aka chika_symphatica...shes my sourtamsz...shes very pretty!! shes very nice too..and i love her!! i missed her na rin crybaby siz forsakendoll: i really find her pretty! love her looks too... shes also nice...=) new crush: Clawii clawii: shes really pretty! wow ive seen her pics through her sigz and avies only..but shes very pretty! and i think shes really nice too crushlists to be continued:P
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my crush is ate duchesz helped me a lot hehe ^_^ and a good mod
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@Yuna:ow?! are you sure its me?! :lol: cuz it aint me! :P im XXX not KKK :eh: @TAKASHI: u still call me mallows! :lol: thats ok! lot of members call me dat name! :P MALLOWS! weeeeee:D @Bestfrend Pokie:Soon ill be the last on ur list =D & even not on ur list! weee ill celebrate if u will erase me on ur List! :lol: @JC: waw! you crush my Lil sister Shine! :lol: GUD LUCK to her! =D @James: u & takashi?! BAGAY! :lol: @Ayei: miss you! when you mag OL?! hmm?! :lol: Chat nnmn tau oh?! buti na lng di ka snoub! :P @TOPIC: i crush FTALK girls! :redface: :wow: :kiss: xcept for my Lil sister Shine =D Joke!
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

tinay : what the?! that's almost similar to a palanca already! :O kudos for that testimonials. nyahahahaha :lol: topic : eph ej xave harbeh :eh: the f4's ! nyak! :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ You still have a crush on me? cool :D :redface: @topic my wifey duch. :redface: I dont know if I could have a crush on other member here. Im afraid if I have, my mami duch would be mad at me or jealous to another girl :/
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:| post your crushes then. Topic the man above me

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-31 23:23:44)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha.. I was just joking mami! :D You are the only one! I have a crush on you. I love you. And I desire you! I want to hug you. I want to be with you. I want to sleep in nights beside you. I want to eat meals with you on my side. I want you to have me and be my everything :):redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Err.. I included in my post that I have a crush on my mami duch! bleeehh!!! hahaha.. @topic im craving to meet her! She will cook my favorite food when I meet her. :redface:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

------------------------------------------------- I Dont Have A Crush Now But I Have Two! ------------------------------------------------- [spoiler]KielMaru And Uma![/spoiler] ------------------------------------------------- Waaa.. ------------------------------------------------- Read The Spoiler -------------------------------------------------
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Weee! I'll add some to my list.. Uma-chan! weee, just noticed her avatar/siggie.. She's like a doll..weee, so kawaii >.< And ate faith!! weeee, she's so cuuute, too! and very sweet, she's really nice... XD
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kia_bunso28][b]kielmaru[/b] luv ur name...cute also..... :redface:[/quote] luv my name? hehe. for me my name stinks. XD ehehe..yea i do luv it!!! :D [b]@T:[/b] [spoiler] [b]kimyasay[/b] [b]kim-a-holic[/b] [b]misz.faith[/b] [b]shy19[/b] [b]lordheinz[/b] [b]kiel[/b] [b]eehjay[/b][/spoiler] still them....gotta search for new crushes...:lol::penguin:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-04-01 02:26:38)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ thanks for crushing me dun worry i'll crush you too :redface:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]BESFRIEND KARURENGS[/b]- you can never celebrate besfriend!! *evil laugh* =D you're still first on my list... =D =D =D [spoiler][b]karurengs[/b]-- my besfriend he's sooo cute!. and kind.. luvya bestfriend. even if you don't want me to have a crush on you =D [b]tunie[/b] -- very very nice. i like him lots! [b]carl[/b]-- my bentie.. he's the sweetest! [b]lolo james[/b] -- my beloved lolo. [b]dadi eehjhay[/b]-- he's funny.. [b]chiro[/b]-- he's nice and cooool [b]shirow[/b]-- sure he scares me.. haha. but he's really nice and cute [b]cloud[/b]-- he's the coolest [b]fafeng harbs[/b]-- so emo [b]kiel[/b] -- he's so cute! and girlfriends! [b]yuna[/b]-- very pretty!.. and nice.. i love her so much too. [b]kimi[/b]-- pretty! and she writes well. =) [b]uma[/b]-- she looks like a doll. [b]ice[/b]-- my tita, she's so nice and cool [b]shy[/b]-- i love her chinita eyes [b]momy duch[/b]-- my momi is very friendly.. [b]kimyasay[/b]-- she's very nice to me. [b]faith[/b]-- she's really cute [b]tita tinay[/b]-- she's the nicest! [b]shine[/b]-- i like her name. and she's cute [b]bratinela[/b] -- she's really nice.. i like her so much [b]alliana[/b] -- hottie. [b]bianx[/b] -- so nice.. [b]ate lalaine[/b]-- added!. she's so pretty [/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-04-01 10:15:10)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 9 queries - 0.615 second ]
Privacy Policy