• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]SHIROW:[/b] you're a heartthrob :lol: @T: i'm lazy to type all of them again so i'll just post my biggest crush whom you all know already =| [spoiler]he's funny and quite snobbish =D[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=lucknskill][quote=ducheszv]^ :lol: i helped you in your assignment now you crush me already.. hahaha :eh: anywhoo.. flattered [i]ko dong[/i] @T: the guy who said he loves me sooo much before he logged out.. :redface:[/quote] Nah, that's not the only reason. i mean, that's not the reason, why you even counted that haha. [i]amew[/i] :rolleyes:[/quote] :lol: hahaha im just joking bob.. :D :lol: :P TO ALL GIRLS: wooott told you shirow's cute :eh: for the first time in 100 yrs he showed his face... FEAST! nyahahahah :lol: @T: i love the guy who made my sig perfectly .. :cool: :thumbsup:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Oohhhh!!Sexual duch bbz!! lmao -- @topic: they're all a stunner and pretty as well.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ate duch lol to you :lol: @topic still :arrow: yuna :arrow: kim :arrow: and ate lalaine

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-03-20 01:23:38)

blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

u really turned them upside down bro shirow... :thumbsup:=D:thumbsup: EPIC WIN [hr] [hr] thanks.. uma (if i am d cloud ur talking about.. or am i just dreaming :/) sis yuna ... sis faith sis d.siren :arrow: for including me on ur cwush list :redface: [hr] @T: scroll up or wait for my updates.. :lol: they are all drop dead beauties... and my reaction everytime i see them :arrow: drop dead tomato face :redface: :lol: added: the thread starter... :D

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-20 01:38:00)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Karurengs.[/b] You are such a sweet talker Daddy. :] Hahahaha. Thanks for crushing me. [b]Faith.[/b] I crush you too sis. You're so prettyyy. [b]Bianca.[/b] Haven't talked to you much. :] How's it going with the crush thingy? Did someone confess already? Hahaha. Or are we having lots and enough evidences? I missed talking to you. Now that inet connection is off, my log-in time is soooo limited already. I had to sleep at my lola's to use the internet if i want to stay much longer. I crush you too sis! You're one of the bests. :) [b]Bob.[/b] Haha. Shiny glasses eh? I got more of these here. Crushed you since the first time we met here. :] [b]Uma.[/b] It was weird not seeing your posts here for two days straight. I missed you and I still crush you. [b]Yuna.[/b] Because we think someone is crushing on you. Hahahaha. Right Carl? ;) [b]Shirow.[/b] Thanks. I still need to get to know you better. We never chatted nor talked something here. I wanna be your friend. :) [b]Maye.[/b] Hahaha. Thanks. [b]HERE GOES MY LOOOONG LIST.[/b] Bob -- my ever first crush here in Ftalk. I like him so much. Plus, he's good in making funny graphics and he enjoys my stories so much, I think. Kuya EJ -- he's suupeer addeek. I like his style and his hair. LOL. Harbey -- EMO. I love emo guys. Hahaha. Toki -- he looks so cool and he posts like a [i]decent[/i] guy. Shirow -- he's really cuuuutee. And he crushes me. Hihi. Carl -- nice ava. I find him cute with Maye. LOL James -- ohh.. my james. He's uber sweet. :)) Karurengs -- my daddy! Cloud -- he's cool. Andrew -- we chatted before and he's cool. I like his blue jackets that resemble the blue eagles' jackets. Ayel -- hahaha! We used to comfort each other when we had problems. Xavier -- he couldn't spell my ym id. Hahaha. And I really find it cute. We also tease each other. ..and Chester [i have no reasons why, i just like him a lot]. :] Bianca -- I love talking to her. She's like one of my sisters. We're very open to each other. Ice -- she's the coolest! Uma -- very sweet and purdy. She looks like a korean. Ayei -- same with this girl. She's smart and talented. I really love my twinnie. Jesrhel -- she's not that active here anymore, but I still find her pretty. Uber cool. Jemmie -- uber sweet and uber kikay. I uber love her. Hahaha. Yuna -- her name's cool and so is she. :) Very purdy indonesian. I love her nose. Valerie -- we're not that close but I find her pretty. Mamiiii Duch -- she's really my cousin at Fam tree. :)) Hahaha. She's drop dead gorgeous! Ate Weng -- she's really cute. And I like it when she acts suplada sometimes. Hehe. I really like her since. Ate Meng -- it was her layouts i first used at my fs profile (overlays) and since then, I really wanted to befriend her. :] Lowes -- I miss that girl. We're both Bacolodnons, that's why. Hihihi. Haru -- she's good at japanese! Yay. Kirara -- she's really funny. Hahaha. Ate Clang -- we're both pretty. LOL. right ate clang? Ate Ces -- sexy, smart and i love talking to her online and offline. She's the first one to call me at my sun. :)) Maye -- purdy. :) i find her beauty very natural. Faith -- i love sis faith. :) I'm uber faithful to her. Hekhek. Ize -- my honey is mochamocha. She's my honey and I love her to bits. Ate Padme -- I love speaking english whenever we talk to each other before. Donalyn -- uyyy.. she's real pretty and very nice. Nicey -- her name said it all. :) Shine -- she's my very own "liwanag". :) She's really nice. That was it. Long list indeed. Hahaha. :] But there are few who are very close to my heart. And they know who they are. ^ ^ Prolly my longest post at this thread :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yuna. Uma. Bianx. Duch. Kimuy. And All Those Who Crush Me. :]

Last edited by icekandi (2008-03-20 01:45:26)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]Kimi wrote: Faith I crush you too sis. You're so prettyyy. Faith -- i love sis faith. I'm uber faithful to her. Hekhek[/quote] awtz. .i crush u more kimi coh!u're so pretty!and i'm uber faithful to u toO!*kiss dame :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]KIM:[/b]whoa. i think you have the longest list :O and thanks for that nice description :D [b]BLURRY:[/b] you're welcome :) @T: updated list i'll start off as usual with [b]dadi eehjhay-[/b] haha. all-time crush, i love his sense of humor, his [i]kasungitan[/i] at times :disgust: and like kimi said.. [i]the hairstyle[/i] :lol: [b]carl-[/b] my bentie.. is a very nice fella =):thumbsup: [b]karurengs-[/b] my bespren, sooo cute :redface: [b]portu-[/b] so helpful =) [b]shirow-[/b] i find him cute [b]chiro-[/b] he's nice and cool [b]blurry-[/b] such a cool dude :cool: [b]james-[/b] my lolo. i crush him now.. he's cute and sweet :redface: and girlfriends [b]yuna-[/b] she's so pretty, i love her pics [b]kimi-[/b] pretty too, i like her eyes, and her posts :) [b]uma-[/b] so cute and nice and she looks like a korean (i love koreans :lol: ) [b]icy-[/b] my tita.. she's very nice and cool =):thumbsup: [b]momy duch-[/b] she's nice and gorgeous and new ones added: [b]misz.faith-[/b] she looks cool and pretty :D [b]angel-[/b]i like her. she's cute :) [b]valerie-[/b] she's my couz at the fam3. she's sweet and pretty there ya go! :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-20 02:25:05)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahmm he's Brent & ahmm Joshua Dionisio shhhhh :redface:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@d.siren[/b]:Thanks for including me sis. . newly added crushes: [b]Nix and Death Siren[/b] other crushes. .scroll up
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:crybaby: huhu...do i still belong here?? i think u guys know each other already.. anyway, my crush?? maybe [b]lordheinz:[/b] being so niiice to me... [b]****[/b] hahaha...that's a secret!!! :D:redface: :penguin:
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my crushes..imma post jz the girls :D ducheszv..mah babes..kambal :kiss: sis tinay...imy :) so nice & pretty., yuna,,,saw her pix., she's simply gorgeous ate laine.., she nice too & ajhay...i like her pix in the B&G corner :)

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-03-20 04:21:34)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ I admire the girl above me. She's really cute. Uber.
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aww...im so flatterd :redface: thnx :rose: i forgot in my earlier post... i crush sis kim... i esp like ur bangs in ur avy siszy :D cool :wow:=)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crush? fafs.. he's cute, esp. his eyes:D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have a new crush :arrow: [b]shy[/b] i like her pics in the B&G corner :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-03-20 04:38:29)

AJHAYZSKII
» n00b
1969-12-31

ow my, i dont know her name !

Last edited by AJHAYZSKII (2008-03-20 05:08:56)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@siren: im scared cuz you want to cut me! aw :lol: @kimee: bwuahahahah...owyei! im a gud Father! ill be giving u a pasa lubong! i min Repu! ahahah :lol: @T: same girl & those Names i just Mention! :eh: & Yuna :lol:
PrinceCharles
» n00b
1969-12-31

dianne!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:24

[ 10 queries - 0.740 second ]
Privacy Policy