• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=stitch05]as usual.. boys: kielmaru ,bob,bobcbar,lordheinz[/quote] hehe. :D ur also posting crushes on the same gender?. LOL. shud i try that?. HAHAS [quote=PrincessLeigh]@ topic i crush (boys) kua crest-- the newbie waahh becoz i saw his pic.. kind'a cute hehe kua kiel-- walalng... cute lng wehehe :D[/quote] nice princessleigh!. :thumbsup: @topic: still them uma ayie LOL. new one alliana && kim a holic && kim (lunareighn) mis faith.
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ ^ ^ he is my crush..lol :lol: :P kielmaru
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=neaz]^ ^ ^ he is my crush..lol :lol: :P kielmaru[/quote] awww.. i crush u too. :D
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Uuuum, Im kinda curious.. if you guys should pick one from your many crushes Who will that be?! Just one!! I only had two but If I should choose it would be LH.. coz he's really my #1 crush!! :kiss:
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a mod here :)
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote=stitch05]as usual.. boys: kielmaru ,bob,bobcbar,lordheinz[/quote] hehe. :D ur also posting crushes on the same gender?. LOL. shud i try that?. HAHAS [quote=PrincessLeigh]@ topic i crush (boys) kua crest-- the newbie waahh becoz i saw his pic.. kind'a cute hehe kua kiel-- walalng... cute lng wehehe :D[/quote] nice princessleigh!. :thumbsup: @topic: still them uma ayie LOL. new one alliana && kim a holic && kim (lunareighn) mis faith.[/quote] lol :thumbsup: hahaha yah nice bwahaha... @topic i crush mods bwahahaha
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Wah. Where should i start Lol. Sorry for the late reply. I'm currently very busy with ouy Case Defense Book to be passed 2mrow. :retard: Anyway[/b] [quote=ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3][quote]^ oh, there's my name ah. shocking! haha.:lol:i miss this thread. sorry if i haven't posted here this past few days. haha. :arrow: topic: icee, khat, faith, donna, jeshrel, ayei, portuniecho and bob.:)[/quote] [/quote] Yeah, i haven't posted here for a while too. Sorry if i don't have time to reply thru text. I know you notice that already haha. I only send GM and quotes then back to work. >_< [quote=elaiza]Wow, that makes me -->:redface: I mean I'm flattered to be included & the 1st to be mentioned, nyaaaaa!!! Thanks & I admire u too.. :kiss: @Topic: mah crushes still the same[/quote] I admire you too for being creative and open with your thoughts. [quote=angelalaine]This is new Once i read this i check your friendster profile right away :lol: Im flattered :D Your cute by the way :wow:[/quote] I crush you since my Techno Sister days, really like you for your layouts. Really am amazed with those cross overs. My sister used one of your layouts right now i think. Hehe. I recommended that. :thumbsup: [quote=stitch05]boys: kielmaru ,bob,bobcbar,lordheinz[/quote] Shocked with this, i mean.. i rarely talk to you and stuff. Thank you stitch ^^ [quote=kikay_girl]I still like arwin. :] And cloud. :eh: oh yea, kuya gwapuuuu. :ninja:[/quote] Yeah gwapaaa! :)) Are you okay now? I mean, your car crashed last night. Are there any injuries? How are you? :question: [quote=alliana01]lucknskill shirow dale harvy d'angelo Peace to their fans[/quote] Don't worry, i got no fans. Hekhek. [quote=*kim-a-holic]Omo. You guys are like having a contest entitled "Who's the Person With the Greatest Number of Crushes?". Hahaha. This is really hilarious. Anyway, I'm still crushing on my FSISSIES (you know who you are). =) And [b]BOB[/b] and a new GUY that I am very afraid and shy to confess.[/quote] oh yeah! Bold for emphasis. Nyahaha. Yeah, it appears that there's a mention-my-name-a-lot-in-this-thread contest nowadays But, heck..we're having fun! :lol: Thankies kimtot..
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Shocked with this, i mean.. i rarely talk to you and stuff. Thank you stitch ^^[/quote] yah., we rarely talk each other., :D ur welcome., i kras u!! :P ur from iloilo ayt? anyway :wow:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=angelalaine]Weee thanks :redface: Techno sisters :D waaaaa really? woah Im flattered :redface: what more can I say, im happy that you like my layouts too Thats one of the reason why I keep making premade layouts @My crushes check out my earlier post :thumbsup:[/quote] Yup, im from TS but not really active there. I'm the only one that got no talent in there in making layouts. Haha, got OP a bit then later on forgot to post. So anyway, Keep up the excellent work ^_^ :thumbsup: [quote=stitch05]yah., we rarely talk each other., :D ur welcome., i kras u!! :P ur from iloilo ayt? anyway :wow:[/quote] tenks kras. Nope, i'm from iligan. =|
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i just realised that you're the BOB that they kept mentioning, i thought it was the other bob. hehe forgiveness please xD lol i crush you [i]and your sig too[/i] :redface:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=lucknskill]Yeah, i haven't posted here for a while too. Sorry if i don't have time to reply thru text. I know you notice that already haha. I only send GM and quotes then back to work. >_<[/quote] :arrow: haha. that's okay.=) :arrow: topic: earlier post, just go back. haha.:lol:[/quote]
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmmm,,this is my first time to post here my crush/crushes.. :wow: wahooo,,, i hope im not gonna get crashed.. :retard: well actually . . my crush/crushes . . is my friends here,,, hmmm let me mention it,, its not dat kind of a m2m .. :arrow: ate posh .. :rose: for you,,thanks for my avi and link button,, :kiss: and :arrow: and my boo :wow: :rose: for you,,thanks for everything.. i dont have a crushes here,,awtssss... my friends is not dat kind of MANY.. :crybaby: im still lukin for my crushes..weeeeeeeeee :eh:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-03-10 06:39:42)

azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cRush.. hannah kristel s0rdan.. she's very attarctive.. a member of our school's junior police.. wahh... wish she could be mine..
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ avoid speaking tagalog.. @ topic: same...kielmaru.. :wow: :P
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]oh yeah! Bold for emphasis. Nyahaha. Yeah, it appears that there's a mention-my-name-a-lot-in-this-thread contest nowadays. But, heck..we're having fun! Thankies kimtot..[/quote] Hahaha. You're my bet if this was a contest. =D I don't see your name that often in my mobile's screen anymore. You that busy? Anyway, if it's what makes you happy guys, then okay. Haha. Trend here is, when you crush someone, they crush you back. Haha. That's really new to me. So I guess, I'll just have to get use to it. Lolness. You're always welcome Bobness. =] [b]TOPIC: FTALK SISTERS. [i]THOSE WHO CRUSH ME.[/i] BOB. NEW GUY.[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aya: yeah, there's another bob here..bobcbar.. thanks for the compliment..credits to my friend in DeviantArt for the kewL pic. ^^ you got ym aya? bianca: are u sure it's okay? don't worry i'll really make it up to you somehow. >_< (guilty mode) kim: my bet's on EJ or EPHE haha..really respect these guys. They deserve it. :thumbsup: anyhoo. yah..i am THAT busy, and it's our Final exam this week. wish me luck ^^ just take care oweiz kimtOot..keep in touch. awh. haha.. @Topic: Oh yeah, i violated my own rules now. So yeah, ill stop it now :p My crushes are just in the previous page. 18 of 'em, beat that yow! haha
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wow Bob you're really a chic-magnet lately. :eh: :lol: :thumbsup: good luck on your finals. :) my crush : harvey, ephe, ej, etc. lol
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ you're still awake? lol. I thought u are [i]tampo[/i] on me because what happened in other forum section? Alright, my first time to reveal all the members and moderators who I have a crush on: > Mizel > Ayei > Angelalaine > Forsakendoll > Alliana > Uma > Yuna > Duch > Aina > Tara They're my past and current crushes. :D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hehe, arigato... thnX^^ @Topic : move to previous pages and u'll see it by urslef :eh:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@Bob:[/b] jan april hu...? is der sm1 n here hu has a nym jnaprl too..? :ninja: btw... wat a caption... :eh: [b]@topic:[/b]posted alredi.. :penguin:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-10 20:46:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:47

[ 9 queries - 0.733 second ]
Privacy Policy