• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]kuya eejhay[/b] i think i know who it is~!? :eh: and i like ur sig~ :redface: [b]topic[/b] [spoiler] kapz.as always :lol: uma-chan yuna-chan ate duch sis maye sis hilyn[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Carlo[/b] Don't worry its not you :P [b]EJ[/b] Uhhh.. really? :lol: :P [b]Topic[/b] i also crush my brother [b]rockzzel[/b] =D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ahw. ukei2. tnx mami duch. [b]topic[/b] i crush my mami duch. i missed ya mami. :crybaby::crybaby:
Chinx.o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]xOLracnhOjx[/b] I crush you too. Haha! :P [b]Topic[/b] I love my girlfriends! :]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][b]Carlo[/b] Don't worry its not you :P [b]EJ[/b] Uhhh.. really? :lol: :P [b]Topic[/b] i also crush my brother [b]rockzzel[/b] =D[/quote] lols..i crush her brother too..:lol:

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-04-27 10:10:01)

lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's sis shy.... hmmm [hr] [b]AVOID STICKY CAPS AND TAGALOG POST[/b]

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-04-27 23:27:13)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Hey That's Against The Rules.
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my kambal [i]izel[/i] :D [i]oi wag delete[/i] :mad:

Last edited by aidenlive (2008-04-27 23:13:02)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@LiLbLuEaNgEl- thanks sis... crush you back... =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i crush deathsiren. :lol: [i]something wrong with that?[/i] naaah. i crush bhea and chariz :D and my gurls. i love 'em you know who you are.. :D :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:- for you
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I totally crush ,[/b] [spoiler][b]Myself ! . Seriously ! [/b]:wasted:[/spoiler] [b]I crush my gurlettes especially the girl above me , so pretty ! :D[/b]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush all the people who has a crush on me. :lol: And especially this girl. :D
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I remember i crush[/b] [spoiler][b][color=hotpink]Myself..<3[/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-04-28 09:57:11)

Chinx.o8
» n00b
1969-12-31

I crush my bespren and the boy above me. Lol. :D
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ i crush u more bespren ku. :wow::P:D
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush.., sis push.,khat izel nicey pau and mizel..:P and also.., special mention!! ;) shirow.,bob harvii and tunie..:D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush my [b]Gfx Partner[/b]..you know hu u are! I love my [b]gurlfriends[/b]: <">[b]The Three Blind Hotties :wow:[/b] I so crush u guyz! and [b]Dale[/b] :kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i crush the [b]Three Blind Hotties[/b] too sis faith. haha. and i crush this cutie above me. :D my other sistahs.. [b]Bhea[/b], Kimi, Yuna, Joebz, Mami Duch, Sis Tinay, Yanyan, Airies, sis Shy and did i forget someone oh yeah.. i crush the most the birthday girl [b]Chariz[/b]. dun forget to greet my siszy. :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][u]Ate Maye[/u] Ayee ! , Arigatou sis Maye . I crush you more . Ilysm . :redface: [u]Crushes[/u] [i]HIM[/i] The 3 gorgeous mice ;) My oh-so-pretty gurlettes . My Ftalk Family ! :D[/b]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@[b]Ate Faith and Ate Maye:[/b] weee, thank you.. :redface: I crush you two too. XD Hmmnn.. Crushes..again.. Ate Maye, Faith, Uma-chan, Ate Tinay, Ate Yuna, Remjo, Kiel, Renz, hmmm... Who else... >_< Oh yeah. I'll add Ate Aya/Forsakendoll. She's just SO nice & creative! XD And Shiffer, teehee.. His comments back in the CSSsec always make me smile. LOL. Well, if you're reading this, I crush you too. :kiss: LOL.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:17

[ 9 queries - 0.646 second ]
Privacy Policy