• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

remjo
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center]i crush>> [b]my bum2[/b](misz.faith):D [b]joebz[/b] [b]nelou[/b](so friendly) yanyan all my co-[b]hunkies[/b]!!;)[/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ ^ ^woow.. all uhave many crush.. but me i dont know.. hihihi
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crush is.. ISHI.! ahahah.! keep it a secret,.! ahahaha
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Muy2..is that in order? Am I the top? :redface: [b]Topic[/b] My [b]Muy2[/b]..he didn't fail everytime he's trying to make me smile! :) and LH..really great! :kiss:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.... long time no post on this thread..... :D Well all those pretty ladies here... I crush them a lot!,. [i]gandang eftoker eh =D[/i] [spoiler][i]and HIGHNESS.... I miss this young bro here..... whew! :retard: I crush you bro... paxenxa na :redface: [/i][/spoiler]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hehe .. i crush ..[/b] [spoiler]Sis Faith Sis Chariz Ate Jamia Ross Sis Jenni Sis tinay Sis Shie Renz - ssshh .. yea crush him .. lol Mr. Lh - good leader of our group Jay Angelo & Remjo and some of my fellow hunkies[/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by nElOu (2008-05-14 07:18:34)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahaha.... nice one siz..nelou... i still kras my sizzies ere... :wow: u know who you are...all the posters above me.and in the previous pages.. [spoiler]bro jay.. such a nice guy here... ;) =) yeah same here...i find LordH really cute and hes a nice mod..a friendly mod.. =) and some of my co hunkies.. =) [/spoiler]:thumbsup:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tnx nelou and ate tinay >. i crush and love this two... so back off guys,,, they're mine,, Kiddin.. hehehe.. they're two of the prettiest hunkies..
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I crush portu whahaha =D

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-05-14 09:10:55)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I have a crush on you :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh my~ :O [i]love triangle!?[/i] lol.just kidding~ :lol: as far as i know that is kapz's pam pam,eh? :P [b]topic~[/b] [spoiler]i crush my [i]ka co-ym confe~!? :lol:[/i] they are many actually~ :penguin:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lol here he goes again .. joke :lol: [b]Topic[/b] i cwush..... :arrow: [u][b]Girls[/b][/u] [b]Shy[/b] - even if she has her fiance already .. nyahahhahaha ~ :penguin: wabshoo kambz =D [b]Push[/b] - i miss her.. :crybaby: :wallbash: [b]Yuna[/b] - ducheszee this is my partner backstage.. lol kiddin yuna.. i know shirow's your partner .. :lol: [b]forsakendoll [/b]- ate mushiiiii :wow: this girl is one helluva chiq .. hahaha :lol: [b]Sis Tinay[/b] - i want her books so muchh :crybaby::crybaby: [b]Dai Grace[/b] - so crazyy bisdak! [b]Aya [/b]- belated happy birthday bunsoy! imy =( [b]Joebz[/b] - this girl is silent , but i know she's got something in her -- she smart :eh::eh: and crazy :lol: [b]Nella[/b] - under my bratinela ela ela e e .. :lol: yabshoo nella [b]Maye[/b] - i wanna learn how to punch so i can punch my brother back next time :lol: [hr] :arrow:[u][b]Guys[/b][/u] [b]Ephe[/b] - i wuv to tease Vitz =D this guy has a very nice voice =D class-s? agree? agree? =D :eh: [b]Echo [/b]- mah boo .. :lol: so cute when he cries :lol: [b]EJ [/b]- still cwushin dadi .. even though i know he has a bucket of cwushees now :lol: tc alwez and courz.. [b]aidenlive[/b] - he likes rukia in bleach .. coz coz coz .. hehe i wont tell why.. :P luv yah kambal :wow: [hr][hr][hr] :arrow: thats about it ... :lol::lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-05-14 12:09:53)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Previously when I joined FTalk, i do not have any crush, i'm a little old for that. But when I joined Class X, i'm starting to have crushes, hehehe... [quote]Crushes are not for young ones only, for old guys as well!! =D=D:lol:[/quote]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-05-14 16:54:31)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. You had a benefit of losing your shyness with the help of Class X? :D I have some crushes here. One of them is jealousy but I really really really like her. I even made a fansign for her. I will post it later at night. She have a bf already :( Another one of them is a newly friend of mine. Her friend referred her to me. I can't reveal yet her name. She also have a bf already :(
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i have a new crush! i have a new crush! it's tunie! weeeee! :D he's so cute :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i have a crush on sis duch. haha.. i bet she'll learn to punch hard easily :eh:. and we'll go punch our own brothers =D anndd yeeah. my big crush is [b]Chariz[/b]. she's so pretty. very very pretty :rose: i also have a crush on mis.fs-- i find her cute + all my sisters. you know who you are. err. boys? bentie, echo, eehjhay, bez, raph :P
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ =D will your knuckles hurt when you punch without a gloves? =D teach me sis :eh: [b]Topic[/b] i cwush the girl above me and the girl above her :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crush the girl above me and the girl above her and also the gurl above her ahaha :lol: [i]*labo*[/i] ;)
pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.i have a big crush on... [spoiler] the male moderator and a class-s member:[b]' 'eMokIdD[/b] ;) .i mean,he's so cute and so wise,.hahaha :lol: :eh: [/spoiler]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my very very big crush in ftalk is kuya jay angelo :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 9 queries - 0.519 second ]
Privacy Policy