• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

:lol::lol::lol::lol: [quote=_rapidoh]NINA = angelz voice.. =)[/quote] tnx rap.. my crushes.. :lol: [u]Rap [/u] - Cutie nice guy. funny and friendly.. ( am i the only pro rap? ) thats positive comment :lol: [u]My [b]Siszley[/b] Forsakendoll [/u]- for my siszley i love her!.. shes so nice.. and SMEXY.. :lol: [u]My Nela [/u]- pretty and lovely!.. i really like her.. labyoo sis :lol: [u]My Push [/u] - again..CRAZY,, but nice.. and fun to be with.. :lol: [u] Ate shika [/u] - nice and friendly.. :lol: [u]Joebz [/u]- nice and friendly.. :lol: [u]Trix [/u] - nice and friendly.. :lol: [u]My [b]BEBE[/b] Uma [/u] i lurve her voice.. esp. when she's singing DYING MAN lol :lol: [u]My sis Maye [/u] sing moar.. huhu very sweet :lol: [u]My sis Duchesz[/u] wanna know more about her.. i wanna be friends with her :lol: [u]Echo [/u] Crazy.. and funny nice.. and cute.. lol

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-06-20 12:58:37)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush a lot of hotties :wow: my gurls: [b]ate aya[/b]- very hot indeed [b]push[/b]- love my partner :wow: [b]sis tinay[/b]- so kind. i love her. [b]chariz[/b]- still my numero uno of course :D [b]emlodee[/b]- nice and pretty. [b]cheuw[/b]- beautiful. inside and out [b]nina[/b]- i like her voice [b]uma[/b]- doll-ish. [b]joebz[/b]- cutie. =) [b]nela[/b]- nice. boys.. hmm.. is there a need to post them?. haha. a few boys only. [b]tunie[/b]- i luuv pocoyo. handsome. :wow: [b]emman[/b]- one of my good friends here [b]karuro[/b]- my best friend. still my crush. [b]rap[/b]- okay. i didn't [i]basted[/i] him. i just didnt want to tell him my asl :lol: :lol: and all my co Class-S members. i love you all :rose:

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-06-20 05:18:09)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ofcourse i loev all my class-s family :P special mention (?) :lol: [spoiler] Forsakendoll - Smexy~ :drool: i think everyone know this girl ;] Yuna - <-- good girl =D :lol: Nina - omg.im really inlab with her voice :P Push - the craziest among of my crushes =D Joebs - waa~ IMY :] Kapz - ofcourse his always on the list :cool: Shirow - catmon?? Harbii - =D Rap - full of corny jokes :/ :lol:[/spoiler] [align=right]They're really not my crushes, they're my closest friend here in ftalk :smoke:[/align]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush ..... babes - all hail the queen of [i]"adeek"[/i] and [i]"baliw"[/i] bohaha yabshu [b]S[/b] Mareh - PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH me and then just touch me til i can get my satisfiaction. =D Ate Mushi - i loevvvvvv my ava.. thanks ate! ducheszee - yuna is loev! :wow: you rwok siszy! Ate April - so understandin but [i]maldita[/i] when needed.. =D yabshoo ate! Nela - under my bratiNELA ela ela ela eh eh eh :lol: Joebz - so fwendly.. silent but crazy!! wish i can hear your voice .. lets sing sing! :eh: Maye - how are you sis? imy :) tc alwez! nina - i wanna get to know the siszley of my ate mushi :D :lol: ====== boo - i miss this guy =( vitz - where art thou vitz? imy! rap - i crush you now =D kambal - i mishhhhh you!! :wow: keep safe kambal!! ily :wow:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=yan.yan]Sis joebz- i just admire her.. dunno why.. i'm a fan of hers.[/quote] Really? Flattered :redface: lolz [spoiler] Umm I crush . . . [b]Baka/Nela[/b] =D - I want to hear her sing XDDD she did sing once (i think) but it was not that loud :disgust: :P [b]Ate Push[/b] - she is mental. :| [b]Meow[/b] - she's so :wow: :wow: sankyoooo for the FS! soo cuuute! XDDD [b]Yuna[/b] - also mental. I think. :paranoid: :lol: [b]Ate Duch[/b] - weee you haven't heard me sing yet? :P [b]Nina[/b] - hmmm I haven't really heard her voice yet but she's really fwendly and so so nice :wow: [b]Uma[/b] - MOE! :3 Echo - he's really funny XD ehem lots of love triangles & squares =D Rapidoh - woooo, funny guy XDD I see he's posting everywhere lulz--poor him, he got dumped by [i]someone[/i] here lol kidding :lol: Harvii - KJ. :| LOL and he's funny too I think :| Shirow - meow meow meow [/spoiler]

Last edited by joebz (2008-06-20 07:24:20)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]^ studies.. waw. way to prioritize neex. *saludo*[/quote] Haha.. actually i'm starting to wonder why i can't find someone who i will like (or be infatuated to). the only thing i can think of for now is i'm scared. :wallbash: [quote='-'LoisFuLL'-']Neex - the mysterious one.[/quote] Lol. are you kidding? --- i'm starting to [b]like[/b] maye. [spoiler](i still love her - not maye)[/spoiler]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-20 08:15:17)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah. you're so mysterious for some memebrs. =D I wanna add kaluy in my list. he's not active here in ftalk though. :redface:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]Baka/Nela - I want to hear her sing XDDD she did sing once (i think) but it was not that loud[/quote] i did sing [i]loud[/i] but u were not in the confe. =D [spoiler]Forsakendoll - Smexy~ i think everyone know this girl Yuna - <-- good girl Duch - Fun to be with. Nina - omg.im really inlab with her voice Push - the craziest among of my crushes Joebs - waa~ IMY :] Uma - ? Kapz - ofcourse his always on the list Shirow - catmon?? Harbii - Rap - full of corny jokes [/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My Crushes[/b] :D [i](updated)[/i] :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Louiz :arrow: Ms Aya :arrow: Tinay :arrow: love.ceii :arrow: Kimyasay :arrow: Loisfull :thumbsdown: (hahaha) :arrow: charcharmcharm14 :arrow: Linniie :arrow: gelaii =)

Last edited by dondon (2008-06-20 19:42:40)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My crushes[sup]Updates[/sup] :D[/b] [spoiler]1. [b]Kimyasay[/b]- [i]my bestie:100%kind n also [s]my crush[/s][/i] :wow: 2. [b]Bhea[/b]- [i]she cute,[s]my crush[/s] also :redface:[/i] 3. [b]Louiz[/b]- [i]well,she look cute [look at her avatar] n she also kind/nice ;)[/i] 4. [b]Blanchee[/b]- [i]yeah,she helpful n also kind ;] [/i] 5. [b]Triciabianca[/b]- [i]she the greatest gfx maker here. i crush her work[/i] :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-06-20 21:15:44)

charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]woow! crushness?? =D i crush them coz: very nice alwayz helping luv chattin wid them ill be adding more :D [/color] [spoiler]kristina16 kymie cutieshika khine joebs nelou louiz bratinela minekoarch nahzbate jennica koleen jenni lordH dale pipito remjo sprongky portuniecho dondon mabuhay lhen regie jamescute [dunt talk 2 him yet, think his nice :D] [/spoiler]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-06-20 21:56:36)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crushes my sizzies ahehe theyre too many to mention :retard: for the guys... [spoiler] blurrycloud :redface: dale =D [/spoiler] nyorks nyorks nyorks =D

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-21 02:16:41)

yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i had a crush here in ftalk [i]pero tagal na yun[/i] now i don`t have... so my crush[b]es[/b] are: all of you. muwah. love you guys. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]updated list ;] ow come on hahahah =D[/color] [spoiler]kristina16 kymie cutieshika khine joebs nelou louiz bratinela minekoarch nahzbate jennica koleen jenni lordH dale pipito remjo sprongky portuniecho dondon mabuhay lhen regie[/spoiler]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Well My Crush Is [url=http://theftalk.com/p=ninafaye]-----[/url] Secret.. :lol:[/b][/align]

Last edited by ninafaye (2008-06-22 06:56:15)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My crushes haha still them[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2485/huglv7.gif[/img] But I don't think they me pa!
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Wow I'm One Of Your Crush Sisz Charmaine.. Hehehehe...[/b] Here's Mine: [spoiler] [b]JC - My Crush At School Tinay - A Super Good And Super Kind Friend Charmaine - A Good And A Kind Friend Louiz - A Good Friend Too.. And A Great GFX Maker.. Trixx - A Good GFX Maker.. I Learn Many Thing From Her.. Joebz - A Good GFX Maker Too.. His Siggies Rockz.. Yumi - I Like Her Avvies.. And A Good GFX Maker[/b][/spoiler][/align]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-06-22 07:37:52)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=nahzbate]Joebz - A Good GFX Maker Too.. His Siggies Rockz..[/quote] Hahahahahaha, why, thank you :P I'm ROFL right now hahahahaha *cough My crushes are still them---> Baka, Meow, Push, Duch, Yuna, April, Nina, Pocoyo, Fafa Harbs, and Shirow. :lol: =D :lol: :penguin:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Amf. HB.. =( -- [b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler][b]NELA[/b] - Ellah, Ellah... Eh Eh =) [b]JOEBS[/b] - goddess of kawaiiness XDDD [b]AYA[/b] - :o :wow: smexy (lolwut) [b]PUSH[/b] - kindkindkindcrazykindkind girl :| [b]APRIL[/b] - shika :P [b]TRIX[/b] - :wow: [b]YUNA[/b] - akucintayuna :o [b]MAYE[/b] - :redface::wow: [b]NINA[/b] - bebe nina.. :o :lol: <333 -- [b]RAP[/b] - my owner :lol:..... what? :o [b]ECHO[/b] - =| [b]HARVII[/b] - :lol: [b]EMMAN[/b] - :kiss: [b]XAVIER[/b] - saver ;] [b]SHIROW[/b] - :o :crybaby: [/spoiler]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Starting to find another one hehehe[img]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7296/veryhappycs8.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:50

[ 9 queries - 0.621 second ]
Privacy Policy