• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

thnx for including me don ;) :kiss: my tamsz and geysh sistas.. ang my ftalk sizzies.. :arrow: those who included me in their list ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-08 20:39:28)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

awww. i really crush you to bianx! ;) topic: bianx, maye, tinay, eney, brains and beauty, uma, duchesz, yan yan, freelance? :redface:, pipito [ imisu bro!], sis angeli and kuya daryll;) and to all my rockstars family!
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crush.. heheh... fafs eehjhay... :thumbsup:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush? sis tinay and sis sympati. xD and the past past old one who everyone linked on me O_O
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]My Crushes:[/i][/b] [spoiler][b]• Kimizuki[/b]:-[i]wee,i really crush this gurl eyh [/i] :wow: [b]• Chii/Aina[/b]-[i]waaa,i really crush this gurlz. she really gud in making gfx[/i] :wow: [b]• Bheiyah[/b]-[i]she cute & also gud in making gfx[/i] :wow: [b]• Louiz[/b]-[i]she cute & also nice[/i] ;) [b]• Triciabianca[/b]-[i]she cute at her ava & she really gud in making gfx[/i] :D [b]• anime_mania_01[/b]-[i]she very my gud friend here :D[/i] [b]• jhayyuliajay[/b]-[i]she friendly[/i] ;) [b]• lady_end[/b]-[i]she a nice & gud friend[/i] ;) [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]-[i]she also have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:[/i] [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]-[i]she have a beautiful face & really gud in making layout[/i] :wow: [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]-[i]she so nice & kind friend to me[/i] ;) [b]• charm_caster0604[/b]-[i]well,i think she friendly ;).[/i] [b]• nahzbate[/b]-[i]she a gud friend of mine :D[/i] [b]• chariz/obsessed95[/b]-[i]she really gud in making gfx. she also have a cute face :wow:[/i] [b]• RossVolturi/Ini Mini[/b]-[i]she rock =D\m/! lulz[/i] [b]• Eunice[/b]-[i]she a nice friend of mine ;)[/i] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-09 05:18:58)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Chii]my crush? sis tinay and sis sympati. xD and the past past old one who everyone linked on me O_O[/quote] weee am really flattered crushsiz yeah! you and siz mae are my first ever crushsiz here :wow: :redface: @topic: the gurl i quoted and all the posters above me ;)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my pamangkin "mod tinay" she's really pretty
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awwww i love yah too tita kew!! and i miss you na! =( [b]dont open it[/b].. :paranoid: [i]my very own crush directory nyorks nah...[/i] [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!!i dunno what i would do without her.. shes really crazy ahehe i mean were both crazy! :lol: and were lovin it! [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake lalalalalala :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]cheuw[/b] shes my laffly sista cheuw... shes very very nice to me... and shes also very cute! especially with a lollipop ahehe i love her shes such "princess charming" ahehe ;) [b]aprilcute[/b]shes really nice...i find her really mysterious! but shes really cute too :wow: [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]joanna / brains& beauty[/b] shes my friend now... and im happy bout that!! shes very sweet a young girl who is very sensible i yab her! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]khathateslove[/b] my siz kath!! shes really!! i love her so much! i love talking to her! texting, chatting etc ahehe i love her love her ;) [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P the smexy css queen ;) uhmm i always crus/like her din... even before shes not that active pa.. :redface: , i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]emochiq11 / haru[/b] shes really cute... and really cool like her bestfriend aina, and shes the rocking avatar master here...i love her works.. she and aina are the coolest! ;) [b]rocker.baby.louiz[/b]shes really nice....she always drop by my friendster ;) shes also very cute!! :wow: i yab her!:wow: [b]eney[/b] i find her really mysterious... and shes very pretty!!! i lab her also...shes very sweet .. ;) [b]reikazek[/b] my lovely and pretty tita! shes always been nice to me... and i missed those days when were posting at the[i] Ftalk Family Tree[/i] i love yah tita kew ;) [b]bheszt/ andrea[/b] shes really cool....i love her siggies...her works are cool! =) [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [b]nina123456[/b] shes very pretty!! as based from her pics and ava...and others said she has a beautiful voice... and i believe them.. uhmm id be glad to know here more.. ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) he's very caring... though he's makulit ;) ahehe and im thankful to papa God for him..[i][s]ayabyu![/s][/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-09 06:32:21)

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emm mine.. for girll :arrow: sistaa tinaayy...really kind,nice,cute,so friendly...i like it..nyahhaa :wow: :arrow: linnieee.. maii lil sistaa..she is soo "naughty" =D :arrow: DD..maii sistaa..kind and care :arrow: sist clala ..really nice sistaa and friendly :o :lol: :arrow: yunaa ..hhoo..admire her :D for boys :arrow: eehjhay really nice and cute :wow: :arrow: kk ittoo .. nice and care :arrow: bang kher .. wisely and honest =D
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

siz tinay! also [s]kuya eejhay![/s]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]kuya hoshi--he's an active ftalk member.. that's why i lyk him.. aw! :wow: :redface:[/quote] [i]~whow .. i was shocked .. thanks thanks thanks :wow:~ Updated i crush on the person i quoted :thumbsup:[/i]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

crush: sistah cheuw.. she's a good friend and she's really cool... i love her a lot
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

crush : [spoiler] duch tinay chaii bianx lilblueangel [/spoiler]
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush you . hehe unmaskedluke. i saw his pix on his fs. :wow: sis tinay bianx maye eney angeli yanyan pipito ;)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]my crushes..:D[/b] [spoiler] girls.. ate blue.. ate ceii.. aphrodite.. ate ellabotz.. ate anne.. ate renray.. ate rose[sup][fis.mis][/sup] sis jhay.. sis blanchee..[sup][blancheenglukarit..][/sup] sis lady_end.. sis bridget!.. sis lynn.. sis hanna..[sup][potpot][/sup] rockerbabylouiz... yanyan.. misz.faith.. brains&beauty.. angeli_7.. boys.. kua jay.. mod james.. beshie shiffer.. and of course, all my co-rockstars.. and all the members of my former group, black-n-pinkers guild!!..[/spoiler]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=reikazek]crush: sistah cheuw.. she's a good friend and she's really cool... i love her a lot[/quote] wew thank u so much sistaa miss u maii laffly sista still : for girll :arrow: sistaa tinaayy...really kind,nice,cute,so friendly...i like it..nyahhaa :wow: :arrow: linnieee.. maii lil sistaa..she is soo "naughty" =D :arrow: DD..maii sistaa..kind and care :arrow: sist clala ..really nice sistaa and friendly :o :lol: :arrow: yunaa ..hhoo..admire her :D :arrow: sist reikaa.. nice sistaa..gudd cooperation..hhahaa for boys :arrow: eehjhay really nice and cute :wow: :arrow: kk ittoo .. nice and care :arrow: bang kher .. wisely and honest =D
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ the girl above me :D ------------ [b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler] [b]ate aya[/b]- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. [b]chariz[/b]- numero uno! [b]sis tinay[/b]- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my lovely partner :wow: [b]?~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~?[/b]- really pretty girl. and very nice too [b]ate duch[/b]- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. [b]chai[/b]- one of my nicest friends here [b]bianx[/b]- my one and only ftalk textmate. she's like a sister to me. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- uber kawaii! [b]yanyan[/b]- cool girl :cool: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool :cool: [b]joebz[/b]- cute. she's very talented.. and smart! [b]nina[/b]- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? [b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]aliah[/b]- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D [b]yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk :eh: [b]sis cheuw[/b]- she's nice and cool. we don't talk that much but i like her a lot. [b]uma[/b]- she's a doll, and she's funneeh. [/spoiler] [b]BOYS[/b] [spoiler]:/[/spoiler]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=emlodee]i crush you . hehe unmaskedluke. i saw his pix on his fs. :wow:[/quote] weeee i crush u too~ mwax :rose: == @t [spoiler] duch tinay chaii emlodee bianx lilblueangel [/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wooops dont open..[/b] [b]GURLZ[/b][spoiler][b]mai sis thinay :wow: maye ;) forsakendoll ;) paulanicole :rose: chiny :rose: push :rose: joebz :rose: emlodee ;) bheiyah :rose: cheuw :rose: nina :rose: uma :rose: duch :rose: nela :rose: gloOo :rose: ceii ;) jhay :rose: pinkblack ;) eney ;) tricia ;) brains&beauty ;) [/b][/spoiler] [b]boish[/b] [spoiler][b]harvii(emokid) neil (unmaskedluke)[/b] mod James_cute JC(eventho his gone :cry: )[/spoiler]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i crush the girl above me. i'll add her on my list. [b]topic[/b]: kimmie, maye, emlodee, unmaskedluke, bob, je and aphrodite.:kiss:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:46

[ 9 queries - 0.244 second ]
Privacy Policy