• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=sugarstyx_x]bhebheij[/quote] Wow, thank you. :redface: [b]@topic[/b] already been posted
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

All of my co-mods. My sisters! I love you all, and my bros, too.[img]http://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emoticons/Black/redheart.png[/img]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my crush is....tantarantantantan! [i]drum effect[/i] hatake kakashi..hhehhehe.. I dunno...If I do have one, then they probably would be too old for me. =|

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-08-03 03:04:38)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=Rei Ryuzaki]• ♥brains&beauty♥- she a kind person in de world =D *lOl*.[/quote] What? You don't agree? Haha, LOLX. =D Thanks bro. You are the kindest person in the world, too. :p [quote=lucknskill]♥ Joanna mae ♥ Brains, yep! Beauty, definitely. Kind hearted and pretty. I like this gal. Sure knows how to treat people well.[/quote] Woot!.! Manong Bob! Thanks so muchiees! :D I crush you back. ;) [b]:arrow: ADDED:[/b] [spoiler] [b]Girls:[/b] Eunich - Great GFX Maker. Hope to know her more... ;) Angeli - Waah! My sizzy! IMY! Nina - Very pretty girl, ei? She cute at her ava... :D Meng - I loev her story! Update please! [b]Boys:[/b] Rapidoh - He seems friendly. ;) Harvey - He cute. :redface:[/spoiler] That's all for now! ;) :penguin: Bye Guys... ;) :penguin: [/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have a crush on maye.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

For now, It's just kuya dondon! :redface: :arrow: He's very kind to me and i hope he won't change! =) :thumbsup: Lab u kuya! :wow:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i still crush my sizzies my bebe gay and babycake... and all of my sizzies here.. u know hu u are ;) and siz icakandi weeee :wow: =):thumbsup: :wow:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]deathsiren is a jaw dropper and head turner, i know it. I crush her much. Wish i could see her akshully. She's like a model. I think she is. She is? idk..[/quote] waw. kuya bob. that's like the best description i have seen. ohh well, i dont think i deserve that much compliments. and im no model. [i]i guess[/i]. kiddin :P [quote=aRies04991]I have a crush on maye.[/quote] ooh wow. uber duber special mention :lol: im flattered :redface: thanks neex. ------------------ i just posted it but imma add someone. i wont tell who it is exactly though.. :lol: but he's sweet and cool. :cool: it's just a little crush =|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]♥ Eney ♥ I noticed her fine complexion, nax? and her kind heart with every post she makes. I wanna knw her more though.[/quote] [i]naakz..this makes me :redface: ahaha..yeah..hope to know you more and more and more..and so on..ahaha..^^ thanks..[/i] :arrow: [i]well..tonight..its only [b]lucknskill[/b]!!!..he seems to be a nice guy..and friendly[sup] according to him..[/sup]^^ [/i]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]♥ Gerlyn ♥ Huh who's this? hehe joke. lhady end is very funny and my local buddy. We can speak our local language and i enjoy it so much, she's cute too.[/quote] tenchu bro.. i crux u too kuya big bro.^_^ :penguin: :wow: my c.r.u.x my kuya big bro bob: [spoiler] hu u?? do i knw u?? charmus.. my co-bisdak. kuya bob is friendly, kind , nice and friendly, he's very funny . i miss my kuya big bro. :lol: [/spoiler] chicadorah sisterz: [spoiler] mussy(angelie) or cutie_phunk and brussy(juliene) akuzet16. my two bessy der so pwettie, cute, and very bruha..^_^. i love them beriiey matz. [/spoiler] ECS: [spoiler] sis anne(ECs kuh):, sis reika(ECs Sadako)., sis velenda(ECs killer) der so friendly kind, and nice... der also funny wen we're xatin n confe^_^ ILY<3[/spoiler] Tito (daryll): [spoiler] bwahaha. my one and only tito n the universe.. harhar.. he's cool and he's so friendly and kind. he's cute :wow: , and i love her piglet.:lol: [/spoiler] lolobro artmann bruhay (mabuhay): [spoiler] my lolobro artmann bruhay. he's so cool, kind and friendly too. i dnt hav bad thingz to say about him. dat all. bow. :eh: :lol: lolengz [/spoiler] [spoiler] and all my bro and sissiez here.. ILAB u all. [/spoiler] datz all tenxkyuu.. bow.. :lol:
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][i] i crush to those people hir who are nice and friendly :wow: its too long to type:) :thunder: :angry: i hate people who are snob :doubt: [/spoiler] [/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]♥ Tinay ♥ kristina, the friendliest omg kindest mod ftalk ever discovered. Weee. Keep in touch tinay. the pinay idol. nax?[/quote] awwww hahaha.... thnx bob.. ;) :redface: pinay idol.. amf :lol: ;) :P @topic: i crush the person i quoted :paranoid: :redface: :lol: yeah! and also the prson above me.. i miss u siz airies. =(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-03 19:58:12)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I crush the poster above me! Mama Tinay!--> waaah! I miss you so much mader.! :crybaby: Long time no talk. :lol: anyway, She's very kind :rose: that's why I miss her much! Ily sis! :kiss: ;) :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i miss you to anak! =( have u seen my fansign for you.. @topic: i crush/love the person above me... shes so nice and sweet... ;) :kiss:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i miss you to anak! have u seen my fansign for you..[/quote] not yet,sis! wow! a finsyn for me? thnx very much sis! :kiss: :lol: @topic: the poster above me! miss her much and love her! =):thumbsup: and thnx for everything mama! :) :rose:
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush: for the girls: it's my gurlfriends here: [spoiler] eney- my so called bunso. i really miss her. bebedoll tinay - my closest mod here. i miss her too. :D maye - my ultimate crush here. [if you watch uaap this coming thursday, i wanna meet you. kidding hehe] ;) angeli_7 - my idol. hehe bianx - weee. the pretty. simplicity reminds me of her. but she's really pretty. yanyan - i wonder where she is. she's very intelligent. brains& beauty [joana?] - she seems to be nice. hehe lady_end - i dunno her real name, but i always saw here whever i post in the phil section before. hehe cei - this name. i wanna use this name if ever i already have a child. hehe faith - mahal kong syota. hehe. she's really cute, cute cute cute. chai - even if she's already taken by neil, i still crush her. hehe [/spoiler] and for the boys: [spoiler] unmaskedluke - hehe. i still crush him even he is already taken by chai. =D peace chai! charing! pipito - the pogito at the hall of fame. he's always on my list. i miss u na pogi. hehe arctic - my besflen. current leader of the group. so proud of him. kuya jesse - my kuya at the rockstars. he's very nice and always there to give advice who needs someone to lean on. ' ' emokidd - i always seen his pics at the boys and gurls . he has a nice hair. [/spoiler]

Last edited by emlodee (2008-08-03 22:17:04)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush the girl above me..
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@ topic: i crush you too sis angeli 718.
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ i crush emlodee...:wow:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=emlodee]kuya jesse - my kuya at the rockstars. he's very nice and always there to give advice who needs someone to lean on.[/quote] Wow. :redface: :O Thanks for the kind words, sis Melody. I'm truly .... :redface: [/spoiler] [b]@topic[/b] already posted
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:01

[ 9 queries - 0.572 second ]
Privacy Policy