• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

hello9055
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

my crush is..... kwek kwek (thats her nickname u just have to ask ppl whos she is)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=malow]sisz Angeli- she is so kind and she helps me wif my blog <3[/quote] wee~ tnx 4 including me in ur list.. my crushes.. [spoiler]mommy faith siz tinay malow cheuw marshmalow/dorothy ate hanzel nahz ate ays siz chai yna_16 bridget ate meggy siz juliene siz melody nina siz louiz siz gerlyn alyssa [i]and many more..[/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-09-27 21:30:08)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]malow[/quote] thanks for including me! ily
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crushes hanzel. :lol: trixx :lol: and. etc :lol:

Last edited by d^_~b (2008-09-27 22:04:28)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]my crushes hanzel. :lol: trixx :lol: and. etc :lol:[/quote] I was expecting for this ;) --- Mii bestfriends, Don and Blanche. :P
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I crush my girlfriends here. Kimmie, Maye, Lois, Khat, Ziechie, Clang, Jeshrel and Tinay. :kiss:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

crush?! huh?! its been a month since i 1st met her! i think! :lol: [b]Aphro:[/b] Cute, i like her style, her looks and the inner her! i mean her attitude! :D to those who include me in their list before & ngyun and sa Future! :D thank you.... :rose:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the moderators.. ehehe.. ofcourse.. sir ephe.. dale, and much more..[/b]
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

myself!! haha!!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thank you for those who crushes me.[/b] :cool: [b]these are my crushes. only boys(as of now). nyehaha., [/b] [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/mo.jpg[/img][b] nyehahaha., =D i like general moyo coz he is friendly and he is cute too., nyehaha., =D sorry general for using your pic as my ava the other day.,too many girls crushes you.^_________^ :cool: [/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/thsmilie07copy.jpg[/img] [b]i like this person coz he is gorgeous. yep,you're gorgeous HUN.he makes awesome layouts.,nyehahaha[/b] =D [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/jes.jpg[/img][b] wuuu~~~haha., this person likes to tease me always wanting to make me --->> :redface: always., :angry: always talking about "things" .,nyehaha., he is emo sometimes[/b]. :P [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/guile.jpg[/img] [b]the leader spammer., ^________^., although he also likes to tease but when it comes to serious talks, he really gives good advices., and i really respect him ^___________^., of course the group is happy to have you as a [s]spammer[/s]leader .. =D nyehahhahaha., this person also makes the group alive., ^_______________^ (coz it's okay for us to spam when he is around. ) :rolleyes: =D =D [/b] [b]that's all for today, ^______________^ [/b][/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]My new crushes!!.. [/b] :wow: [spoiler]Gals: [b]Ate Bel[/b] - I really tralalalabb her..I treat her like my real ate..I love her jokes..In short she is funny..A very kind spammer.. [b]Lukareet Blanch[/b] - Waa..I call her lukareeet because that is so true.. I love her.. And also her gfx works!.. [b]Marsmallow[/b] - Ehem!..Ehem!..I like this girl.. She is nice..sweet.. [b]Ira[/b] - She is not a photo addict..I swear.. =) I also treat her as my [i]mei-mei[/i]... [b]Lynn[/b] - I miss her sooo much.. =| She haven't been ol for like days now... [b]Cham[/b] - Waahaa..She said that I am pretty (which is not true.. )..I lalalabb her..Bcoz she is admiring my fugliness.. :D [b]Ukoi[/b] - I am still getting to know her.. ;) But she is so nice.. And I love calling her Gwapo.. -------------- Boys : [b]Cronixemo [/b]- :redface: ...wahaha.. A very nice person..He makes me smile.. I really, really enjoy chatting with him.. :D And I miss him..I don't know why.. :redface: Tralalalalalalalalalala... :D [b]Bob[/b] - Crushhh (with 3 Hs..) I am also lucky to have him as my crush.. ;) A good friend.. (wuu..Good luck with your love life!!.. *____*) [b]Moyo[/b] - Handsome general Moyo.. Dang..He is one of the most handsome Indonesians that I have ever known.. :D (He is the only Indonesian I know... =D ) Yeaahh..He is friendly.. Nice..That's why many girls have crush on him.. :eh: [b]Kuya Guile[/b] - My non-spammer kuya..^^, Waa..He is really good in gving advices..(That's why sometimes, it gets even worse.. :lol:) [b]Jesse[/b] - The American emo man/boy/man/boy..Waa,,whatever.. One of the most kind Americans that I've ever known.. (Don't worry..I know alot of Americans.. =) ) He is always there to cheer you up whenever you feel like you are alone..Or if you feel down.. [b]Kuya Jie[/b] - Another emo!!.. :lol: A good friend..Good father..Wakokoko..A nice person.. [b]Orio[/b] - Waaaahaaaa.. I call him Masamang damo because it is true.. =) I always tease him..And I love doing that.. :lol: Uhhmm.. Well..He may look like an ex-convict from the outside..But believe me..He looks like Michael Jackson from the inside!!!!... :lol: (Yeaaah..You know I am bad!!... :P ) I love it when he sings that song... eventhough he doesn't have any talent in singing.. :cloud: :thunder: :penguin: [b]Christian[/b] - Malow and Christian sitting on a tree..Ehem!..Ehem!.. He is soo nice.. Even we tease him..It is okay with him..like he doesn't get piss...[/spoiler] [b]My old list.. But I still crush them..The truth is, I love them..,They are soo special to me.. :wow:[/b] [spoiler]Ate Melody..Ate Lea..Ate Hanzel..Sis jhay.. Sis Yna..sis Dhen..sis Gerlyn.. And of course, Uma!!.. :wow:[/spoiler] [b]I forgot the others.. :wallbash: But I'll add some more.. =)[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-09-29 00:20:51)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I crush [b]Maddie Bebe Nina Nela Jobes Yuna Ahmmm Ays Shy Ke Duch Aya ahmmmm Louise Trixx Bridget Nina Nahz Eunice lol Eney Bel errrrrr wtf Cheuw Linniie who else :wasted: Faith Hanzel Tinay Maye Lois Naysee Jershel Ayei wkkwwwkw ???? Lin wahahahha m2m XD[/b] -- [b]Nelson ? Harvs Toonie Ash Flash <<< gawd i crush this guy BABE :wow: Effie :lol: Clouddddd Shave Tij lol Juddddee -..- Carlooo kjkewhgdjwtikegrf Reiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3 :wallbash: Rio Debill Ito Wahahahha Admin :kiss: [/b] -- Can't remember all :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wasted: :lol:\ -- Lol TVXQ? :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above mee.. she is really kind and also gorgeous..:P[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]Eney[/quote] Waaa..Uma..Sankyuuu..I crush you too..^^, [i]Chan ruk thoe na ka!!.. :D[/i]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Uma babe[/b] :drool: I crush you too. Actually, [i]mahal kita![/i] :wow: v v You understood that, didn't you babe? :eh: ----- Thanks to all those who included me. :D I crush you too. I crush Bob. Wahahaha. v v There are suuuu many people here that I crush. No time to post. Lol. Maybe next time. THANKS AGAIN. :wow:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-09-29 00:34:37)

ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i luhv you all!! haha!! oyeah!
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=malow]nanix84- he's nice to me[/quote] Sankyuu malowskie :D you should make it more expressive next time for >>> [spoiler]christian :lol:[/spoiler] [quote=Ehcnalb]Orio - just met him awhile ago... again.. I think :lol: buwaha[/quote] Sankyuu Blancheyy for including me in your list even if you just know me a while ago :lol: very funny ain't it? she already included me on her list? :lol: [quote=eney0715]Masamang damo eventhough he doesn't have any talent in singing..[/quote] Sankyuu "[i]Sadaku.. Ang mabahong Aswang[/i]" :lol: No talent in singing? well... I can't be our band vocalist if I'm no good at it :rolleyes: :lol: @T: still da "[b]HER[/b]": [spoiler]The long hair gurl :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-09-29 02:31:52)

PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My crush is.... Unmasked Luke!!.. hehehehe.. He's really a good looking guy for me.. isnt it? hheheheheh..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]waaaaaaaaa.... i forgot two important person that i crush here in ftalk., sorry., here are the two. [/b] :crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/jie.jpg[/img][b]- huahahaha., he called me a week ago and he was always laughing.,i dunno.,but he said i sound like an angel.,but a kapre angel., tsk2.,haha., he is emo somtimes.,especially if you dont greet him hello.,huahaha.,but he is the peacemaker here.,the emo ambassador. ^_____________^ [/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/orio-1.jpg[/img][b]- the one who started the clan war.,huahahaha., he will surely have a part two.,he told me so., i always liek his jokes.,very unique.,hehe., gives me good laugh always., tsk.,haha., [/b][/spoiler]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

hmm.. my crushes now are.. fow the girls.. [spoiler]sisz thinay.. aww.. super miss her! sweet girl.. missyah.. my torts: ahaha! liek her.. super! ;) bridge, trixx: my new friends in TS.. atta girls.. hanzel: hanz, she seems to me as a nice girl. :)[/spoiler] tahts it fow now.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 9 queries - 0.552 second ]
Privacy Policy