• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=yh3t]sis cuteukoi- for being so friendly[/quote] [b]gee... tnx!! :D[/b]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush ukoi up there, hehehe ...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i crush the rockstars hall of famer because he is humble and friendly. [/b]:eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thanks. sis.. well, i crush.. umm.. Shirow :arrow: I remember when i was a newbie here, Long time ago... he added me on his Ym list. And, he helped me a lot in codings..[/b]
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ann gillian]uNlOvedgUrltAn...for being cute...[/quote] thanks sizs...! luv yah ♥
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]i crush ukoi up there, hehehe ...[/quote] [b]teeeheee... geee tanx,..,.yar our hall of fame and u came back juz now,.,. :eh:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-28 05:17:14)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]you didn't have to crush me back ^^ ... hehehe.. but cuz of that you just made it to the top of my "future"crush list ^^.. :lol:[/quote] haha...! thanks bro... so flattered... :lol: [quote=yh3t]i crush unlovedgurltan she is sooo cute! :lol:[/quote] ur cute too sizs yh3t...! thankie!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^ unlovedgurltan - umm, Arine -lyrickz ann also zyrax y3th .......... many more[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/idudrs.gif[/img] [b]LAST WARNING!!![/b] [b]Topic[/b] [spoiler][b]Linniie/froggy [/b]- So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise [/b]- cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget[/b] - we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma[/b] - lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her at Off-Topic thread :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: ) [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute. [b]Nahz[/b] - sweet and such a nice friend. :D thnx ;) [b]Leslie[/b] - i want to know her moar. shes nice to me, dont change :D [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] - i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D i want to know her more :D [b]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/b] - i see her for the first time, i like her eyes :lol: [b]Nikki[/b] the scandalous girl :lol: [b]Anne.24[/b] - i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;) added: [b]yh3t[/b] - mysterious ??? i want to know her. i think shes friendly :D )[/spoiler]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush the two gurls inside this spoiler [spoiler][quote=CuTeUkoi]teeeheee... geee tanx,..,.yar our hall of fame and u came back juz now,.,. :eh:[/quote] who told you that? i'm just a newbie here.. hehehe... [quote=uNlOvedgUrltAn]haha...! thanks bro... so flattered... :lol:[/quote] sure thing,, where are yah from?[/spoiler]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's the name of my crushes :D [quote]*Eney *CuteUkoi *uNlOvedgUrltAn *malow *Rei Ryuzaki *---xXirukiTepe--- *zyrax86 *anne.24 *xxpamxx *mS'aLline *yhanikz *patrick *mickmeek *.L. *kristina16 *jazsmiine02 *bro jie *mirhadz[/quote]

Last edited by god2014 (2008-10-28 05:32:07)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]@ godz- thanks.... updated: ketah- good in softwares mirhadz- always around.. and nice simple me- coder... bobcar- helpful lolo... arine- nice ever jesusfreaks- Almighty Jesus Ann-gilian- co-anime fan zyrax- pretty ... kind unlovedgurltan- she's kwaii... eney- active and awesome gengskie- ive known her as good sistah here... as cicatrizes- she's down to earth and funny Y3th- for nice compliments. and she's cool. godz-nice person.[/quote]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-10-28 05:41:17)

CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]updated:[/i] Girlz in the Haws Bel- the very cute active ; popular coz she's very friendly Eney- the cute eyed bratinella Cham- weee... she's really a freakin girl!! labyah Yhanikz- i find her reaallyy cute at frst. i crush her! Switpotato- lurve her layouts and so well pretty.. .. Ikai- weeee... she's emoitic gal.. always active..; my MAMI!!! Duchesvz- i lurve her warnings at philclan wars.. Malow- mah cute sweet marshmalow! Boyz next Door Guile- weee...mah dadi of Rockztahs!!! ; my PAPI Kuya Jieduck- always active and having general posts.. wahahaha ; our PET! weee:P Mirhadz- a mysterious turned into mysterious forever!! whahahaha.. eMOkidd- he's a cute damn mod!! mG- weee... mah rocky fwend.. Ash- coz we're hantu clanz and he had nyc layouts too darylldelfin- weeee...he's really cute ..my former clasmyt at FU.. Nanix- wow! the astig neighbor of mine! Ceejhay- my cute bro who loves my fansyn Kiro Tan- an Ftalk addict..loves playin at fun corners.. mysterious.. Dondon- weeeeeee c panget!! ,,, mah cute damn playmate,.. OT dudetz! [b]LATEST:[/b] :arrow: [b]REI RYUZAKI- mah ultimate crushie here[/b] :arrow: [b]Leslie- mah bezfern =D[/b] :arrow: [b]Pipito- our hall of fame =D [/b] :arrow: [b]karuro- vhong navarro!! wahahaha :lol:[/b]] :arrow: [b]malm_steem- he's doesnt want to be a called hacker but he dreamed of it[/b] :arrow: [b]siz amanda- ,,,my playmate at offtopic!! :P [/b] :arrow: [b]bob/lucknskill- wahahaha...our friendly mod is bak!! wadap![/b] :arrow: [b]nahz.is.fab- weeee,,,, she's fabyulus :eh:[/b] :arrow: [b]yh3t- she's xoo cuddly!! :D[/b] :arrow: [b]tinay- wow!! she's xoo chix[/b] :arrow: [b]god/J'U- cute at fansyn!! :D[/b] :arrow: [b]unmaskedluke- luv his hair :lol:[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-28 05:56:28)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush nina.uma.uNlOvedgUrltAn.CuTeUkoi :wow:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]i crush nina.uma.uNlOvedgUrltAn.CuTeUkoi[/quote] [b]whoah!!! :o can't believe that!! teeheee.. :redface: i lurve yar hair since i saw u at css layouts :D way too cute :D :arrow: i already added u,.,. :D[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-28 05:58:14)

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

added new crushie! [b]kr1st1an[/b] - he's cute... [quote=pipito21]sure thing,, where are yah from?[/quote] i'm from Guangzhou...
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah updated haha crushes??? here's a long list haha [spoiler]aprilcutie09 - she cute and friendly bheszt_09 - she's really best Bridget - sweet charm_caster0604 - charmy and friendly Chiny.12 - friendly cla_15 - super kind dondon - uper duper kind hello9055 - uper dupur hanzome Jerriedee - very good and kind kristina16 - very nice LOUISE.27 - very pretty and nice meng.o3 - uper nice MsKawaii-- - nice nice Nahz.Is.Fab - most kind and friendly and cute nElOu - kind nicey - nice ninafaye - kind and nice obsessed95 - super nice pinkxmarvee.o29 - super cute Trixx.xii - super nice and cute twinkleprincess - like a princess karuro72002 - uper nice ---xXirukiTepe--- - supee nice darylldelfin - nice jhayyuliajay - very pretty lady_end - super pretty portuniecho - super kind eney0715 - super pretty rei ryuzaki - uper kind eehjhay - cute james - hansome[/spoiler]
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=CuTeUkoi]:arrow: god/J'U- cute at fansyn!! :D[/quote] waaa!!cute sis???tankyu2 ahehehe :redface:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]eney[/b] I Love y[spoiler]ur siggie its cute :lol:[/spoiler] [b]laynejoselle[/b] - w0w im on ur list :O thanks :redface: :rose: eerr Rose! f0r u! i Crush Lesley Tan or uNlOvedgUrltAn... she is so cute! :eh: she's nice & mabait! :eh:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-28 06:13:05)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me.. dondon - wow!his ava is so cute..:D tap13 (pat) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro janjan carlo - newest guy friend! (he super crush my bestfriend eney)peace! bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend..love her more and more a zillion times! sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis zefa - she's very sociable...:) sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis kitkat - she's friendly!! sis riz - the sig master!..i love her much!! sis iza - newest cutie friendly friend of mine!..:kiss: sis bernice - she's a very nice girl! sis bel - even though we are not close to each other..but she's friendly.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D [/b][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:37

[ 10 queries - 0.784 second ]
Privacy Policy