• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

philixre
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Crushiies: [spoiler][b]Ate Faith[/b] -- So sweet, lavess you so much ate..! :kiss: [b]Ate tinay[/b] -- I miss yah ate.. :kiss: [b]Joebz[/b] -- she's so nice.. i wanna knoe her moer [b]Ate Maye[/b] -- Her looks are effin nice :o And she's so kind, Nice Blog btw :D [b]Ate gemandi[/b] -- i wanna be fwends wit her.. ;) [b]Ate nina123456[/b] -- hehe.. wanna be fwends wit her too ;) [b]Forsakendoll[/b] -- hi.. I idolize her because of her.. Layouts! Labzz it all.. wanna knoe her moarr [b]Munch-kin ko | LOUISE.27[/b] -- She's so nice :wow: I love this girl to death! she's cute too..:redface: hehe.. we're like soulmate.. haha she's a great graphic maker too.. ahehe.. ;) iLY :kiss: [b]Lollipop q | ARINE[/b] -- ahehe my ate.. haha nice one :D Smile :) [b]Sebentine | eney0715[/b] -- haha my high ate.. haha... me too.. i think i'm high na din.. haha[/spoiler] Taht's it for now :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]my crushes again[/b] [b]girls:[/b] [spoiler][color=yellowgreen][b]Mabel/Bel/Belibels/Bangs:[/b][/color] I crush this girl, i dunno why??! I lab calling her Bangs..She's soo crazy, she rocks my world! haha! Sense of humor?? naah, she has lots of it!! Emo?? I think so..:D!! She's really a rockstar!=) The "DENIAL QUEEN" of Indonesia section! And oh she kinda look like Ehra Madrigal in one of her pics!! ;) [color=yellowgreen][b]Eney/Croeney/Chop:[/b][/color] Eney is one the pretty girls here in ftalk :rose:!! She's soo sweet..she makes me laugh!! I call her croeney (from Cronixemo and Eney) :D!! Teh rockstar in pink!!joke :D I laaab her!! :kiss::kiss: [color=yellowgreen][b]Blanchee/Echnalb:[/b][/color] She's kind and pretty!! We never had a long conversation yet!! But I'm really looking forward of knowing her mooore!! :) [color=yellowgreen][b]Malow/Marshmalow:[/b][/color] Anotha sweet girl of rockstars..I like her eyes, soo expressive!! Wanna know her more!!:) [color=yellowgreen][b]Cuteukoi/Ukoi/Cheray:[/b][/color] The babaeng-gwapo!! At first, I tot she's a guy..I even pm'd her!! I really laughed when she said taht she's a girl!! Haha!! She's soo cute!! :wow: [color=yellowgreen][b]Gaara_gfzz/Ira:[/b][/color] The hot chic..lol!! Naah, she's so young..very pretty!! I lab her coz we both love the Literature section! :) [color=yellowgreen][b]Dhen2x/My dhen/Sisterette:[/b][/color] He was the one hu gave me my first repu, and I lab him for taht!! he labs Britney Spears to death..Lab chatting wiht him!! =) [color=yellowgreen][b]Grace/Grasya:[/b][/color] My co-bisdak!! We first met at the Bisdak Thread..she never snobbed me!! She always acknowledge my presence here in ftalk..I lab the way she posts!! She's also crazy!! Laaab her, really! :kiss: [color=yellowgreen][b]Lea/Hubag:[/b][/color] Hubag means sexy..She's soo hot, she's also a bisdak..I laaab her voice so much and I laab her! =):kiss:[/spoiler] [b]boys:[/b] [spoiler][color=blue][b]Portuniecho/tunie/Portu:[/b][/color] My first guy crush here in ftalk, first met him at teh chatbox!! He's gwapo u know..:D:) [color=blue][b]Cronixemo/Croeney:[/b][/color] Naah, i crush him becoz he kinda looks like my crush in school!! He's emo!! =) Now, i lab him coz of eney!! :D=) [color=blue][b]Kuya Jesse:[/b][/color] He rocks!! Cool and super kind!! Still wants to know him more!! =) [color=blue][b]Kuya JIe/Jieduck:[/b][/color] Kuya JIe..is the father of rockstars..hakhak!! :) [color=blue][b]Kuya Guile/thelegendkiller:[/b][/color] =):D=D He's strict now..:) [color=blue][b]Nanix/botyok:[/b][/color] Laabshhoo botyok!! :D He's crazy..=) [color=blue][b]Losher29/Chan/Bata:[/b][/color] Haha..he's so cute..I call him bata!! =)=)[/spoiler]

Last edited by russell18 (2008-10-10 06:50:55)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]My Crushes[/sup] [spoiler]-- anne - bff poreber *lolx :D -- Yeng - this gurl is pwetty :eh: and she my pwetty lazy cow sisz daw :wow: -- Cia - bestfriendko,ahaha she CRAZY =D -- Bheiyah - ultimate crush,ahaha =p -- Lin - haven't seen this gurl eih. maybe she busy :]] -- Chariz | obsessed95 - idol ko ;D -- Uma - the living doll,liek what sis tinay sisz :eh: -- Kimizuki - where are u sisz? :paranoid: -- Joanna - beshy ko :D -- donna | nayze - i luev her gfx :wow: idol ko too X3 lolx -- MiNEKOARCH - a very friendly person ;) -- Ninch | charm_caster0604 - kind person :) -- Mod. Tinay - friendly mod ;] -- Aya | Forsakendoll - the SMEXY CSS QUEEN :o:thumbsup: -- malow - a gud friend of mine ;) -- Bel | Mabel - she lieks to learn other language :eh: aha[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-10-10 23:03:22)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote][b]Linniie| Teddy[/b] No one else should call her [u]Teddy[/u],If I know someone who is calling her taht,Prepare to die!Joke.This gal is a really funny one.She always does complement on my works taht I only share to her.:wow:.This [u][i]teddy[/u][/i] is really pretty,One of the prettiest gals at Ftalk.:eh: [b]Trixx.xii | Candy[/b] This gal is also one of the gals that I adore most,One of the prettiest.She is good in making GFX,One of the greatest.She would also comfort you.Yeah,At first,You would think that this gal is [i]suplada[/i] but the problem is,She isn`t.:lol::thumbsup:.She is funny,very FUNNY.I would liek to see her cam. [b]Louise.27 | Louise[/b] She is very cute and sweet.I always read her confessions and it seemed that she is always broken-hearted</3.Well,I can say taht she is very funny too.Her words,in her confessions are very meaningful to each teen out there who is broken hearted. [b]Jerriedee | Jhed[/b] She is very fun to talk to and very kind.IMY Jhed.:crybaby:.I hope I could talk to you again.I often see her as a mod or admin in other forums,So it means taht she is good. [b]Jirichi Ryunashiri | Yuna[/b] Prettty gal.Shirow is only hers,If you ever hurt r flirt Shirow,[u]Prepare to die!~[/u].Seriously.She is sweet,very.:wow: We always meet in Friendster,Friendstertalk,Crunchyroll & Multiply.Ohohohoho.I loev Yuna so very very much<33 [b]Obsessed95 | Chocolate[/b] Chariz!~Woah.I didn`t think that she is very sweet.:wow: She is very fun to talk to,pretty and a creative gfx maker.Chocolate is always there for you,If you have problems.Awww-IMHer to DEATH. [b]Bheszt_09 | Strawberry[/b] IMY Srawberry.Where are you?She is very swet,ALways gives complimentsto your works.:wow: Best gal evarr!~I don`t talk to her in YM that much.She is also pretty.She is creative,too.[/quote] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Bridget (2008-10-11 01:32:35)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i [b]love[/b] someone here in ftalk.. :lol: Clue: he loves me :eh: :redface: , he's tall, white, a kataw clan member, a class-s member and he's not in the Philippines right now :penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-10 10:33:41)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]Kuya Jesse: He rocks!! Cool and super kind!! Still wants to know him more!! =)[/quote] Thank you, again, sis. :P [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler][u]Dhee[/u] ([b]dJeZzy[/b]) because she is very sweet and pretty and fun to chat with. I think she's a good cook, too, 'cause she's always cooking. :lol: Hope one day she can cook for me. :D Also, I like to learn Indonesian words from her. =) [u]Bel[/u] ([b]As cicatrizes[/b]) because she is also very pretty and so fun to pick on and tease. I'm surprised I have not been slapped yet, though. :lol: She is also emo sometimes even if she won't admit it. =) [u]Tinay[/u] ([b]kristina16[/b]) because she seems very nice and is very pretty, too. She has a lot of sense, too, and I enjoy her posts in my thread about dreams. I envy her silly dreams, though. :P ([b]jmaex3[/b]) because she seems very nice and sensible and she is very pretty. Also, she supports Barack Obama so I know she's a good person. Unfortunately, though, I don't know her name yet. Sorry for that, sis. I feel bad for that. Hope to get to know her more. =)[/spoiler]

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-10 13:12:44)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J](jmaex3) because she seems very nice and sensible and she is very pretty. Also, she supports Barack Obama so I know she's a good person. Unfortunately, though, I don't know her name yet. Sorry for that, sis. I feel bad for that. Hope to get to know her more.[/quote] :D Thanks Jesse! My name's Julie, btw. @topic: my crushes still remain the same :P
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thank you....nice to meet you, Julie :) That's my mother's name. =) [b]@topic[/b] posted above
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=LOUISE.27]1. Mai Bebe Chariz <3 Really a niccccce person, 100% creative & orig ILHerSoMuchee She's really colorful/random & kewl! She really Rocks on graphics & others & I'm sure, also in the Real world! BTW, she's also so Pree-tty & Loves a lot of random thingies! IMY&ILY Idol, Bebe Chariz[/quote] Awww, bebe, yerr teh [b]sweetest[/b] person, eveeeer. >_____________________< [b]i supermegaultraexxtremelyfriggin' loeeeev you like hell. O.o[/b] IMY, too bebe.[/spoiler] [b]---[/b] *cough. Top 3 [b]Crushcrushcrush-es[/b]. :P [b]Bebe Loo-ise | LOUISE.27[/b] huwaa~ [b]iuberdubermegaultraloevtisgirllieeekHELL[/b]. Omigawd, teh sweetest person, I've ever met here in Ftalk. She's really kewl. I uberloeeev her [b]GFX[/b], as well *drooools. She's very [b]preeety[/b] inside and out. *winks. This aweeesumm kid, rocks out loud. [b]\m/ What moarr can I say? XDD[/b] [b]Labi-dabs | Trixx.xii[/b] Oyea! partnerin-crimeee! [b]*evil laugh[/b]. We both hate [b]hypocrites[/b], wakaka. We destroy 'em all. *right labidabs? =D Mii labi-dabs is teh [b]craaaaaaziest[/b]! HAHA. she's fun-to-talk wiff and she has a great sense of humor. Labi-dabs was [b]great[/b] in making GFX also, *envy envy evy. I [b]uberduberextremelymegafrigginloeeeev[/b] mii labi-dabs. She's teh [b]kawaii-est[/b] and teh [b]kewwwlest[/b]! ^_______^ --[b]ILY[/b] infinite. :kiss: [b]Ate Tinay | kristina16[/b] Where to start? Oh, she's teh [b]nicest-slash-friendliest[/b] MOD ever. She's also great in makin' [b]layouts[/b]. I [b]envy[/b] her so mucchiiee. I [b]ubermegafriggin[/b] loev her to death. She's very well-knowned here in [b]Eptok[/b]. A lot crushes her 'coz she's uber nice and puh-ree-ty. :D:rose: [b]IMYmuch ate. <33[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-10 21:56:16)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]- Updated[/i] [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx.xii | Trixx[/b] - So kyoot. She's also kind to me. i lalalab herr. Im always here for you friend. =p [b]LOUISE.27 | Louise[/b] - So sweet friend. I miss talking with her at YM. :( . Oh, I love your new pix sis. You're really Cute. hihi. [b]obsessed95 | Ate Chariz[/b] - A new kind friend of mine. My idol because of her GFX. <33 [b]Bridget | Chic[/b] - Woo. IMY too sis. Hope to talk to you soon. [b]philixre | Lovelee[/b] - iMYSB sis. Hope you chat with you soon. :) iMYSSM. -- ILY all crushies. :P :kiss:[/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-10-10 23:30:34)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^ [/b]i crush this li'l [b]kyooti[/b] above me. :wow: She's uber nice and fun to talk wiff. [i][b]Zoooooom~ [/b][/i] :penguin:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

just for now, its [b]obsessed95[/b] for being so creative. i love her works.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I crush..[/b] [quote][b]Ate Mikay-kaylaykay [/b]~ She is a very kind ate.. =) She is soo good in iving advices.. :cool: [b]Sebentin | Lovelee[/b] ~ She is very polite.. Very nice..And of course very lovely.. =) [b]Hart.Hart | Arine[/b] ~ Also kind.. My hart.hart.. :D :penguin: ---- [b]DonDon[/b] ~ Pani..Pani.. :lol: Also Wahahahaha-[b]high[/b].. Always Off-topic... ;) (you can visit phil clan war discussion thread and you can see all his off-topic posts there.. :lol:)[/quote] [b]That's it for now.. Because I really have a long list.. ;)[/b] [url=http://theftalk.com/t13445-p185-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-%28name-and-or-describe%29.html][b]Click here to see my long list..[/b][/url]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Yna-Chan[/b] Wooot~ XDD Sankyooo [b]Yna-chan[/b]. Aylabyoo fer appreciating mii[b] fugleeeh [/b]works. *lul. I crush you, too. [b]--[/b] *cough. [b]Top 3 Crushcrushcrush-es[/b]. [b]Bebe Loo-ise | LOUISE.27.[/b] huwaa~ [b]iuberdubermegaultraloevtisgirllieeekHELL[/b]. Omigawd, teh [b]sweetest[/b] person, I've ever met here in Ftalk. She's really kewl. I uberloeeev her [b]GFX[/b], as well *drooools. She's very [b]preeety[/b] inside and out. *winks. This aweeesumm kid, rocks out loud. \m/ [b]What moarr can I say? XDD[/b] [b]Labi-dabs | Trixx.xii.[/b] Oyea! [b]partner-in-crimeee[/b]! *evil laugh. We both hate [b]hypocrites[/b], wakaka. We destroy 'em all. *right labidabs? Mii labi-dabs is teh [b]craaaaaaziest[/b]! [b]HAHA[/b]. she's [b]fun-to-talk wiff[/b] and she has a great sense of humor. Labi-dabs was great in making GFX also, *envy envy evy. [b]I uberduberextremelymegafrigginloeeeev mii labi-dabs[/b]. She's teh [b]kawaii-est [/b]and teh [b]kewwwlest[/b]! ^_______^ [b]--ILY infinite :kiss:. [/b] [b]Ate Tinay | kristina16.[/b] Where to start? Oh, she's teh [b]nicest-slash-friendliest [/b]MOD ever. She's also great in makin' [b]layouts[/b]. I [b]envy[/b] her so mucchiiee. [b]I ubermegafriggin loev her to death[/b]. She's very well-knowned here in Eptok. A lot crushes her 'coz she's uber [b]nice[/b] and [b]puh-ree-ty[/b], literally. IMYmuch ate. <33 [b]Mii laffly girlettes.[/b] [b]kyooti Jhedi | Jerriedee[/b] she's such a [b]kyooti[/b], lawl. I loevv talking to her in [b]YM![/b]. she's [b]uber nice [/b]and [b]uber friendly[/b]. my [b]co-Scandalerr[/b]. [b]<33[/b] [b]Yna-chan.[/b] I saw her FS, she's friggin' [b]kyoot[/b]. :wow: Hope I could get to know you moarr. [b]<33[/b] [b]Kambz | Bheiyahh.[/b] Oh-so pretty, talented and uber good in GFX. [b]ilabhertodeath[/b]. I haven't seen you a while. :| [b]*kisses fer mii kambz.[/b] [b]Chocolate | Bridget.[/b] Bridgeeet! X3 we haven't talked that much yet. [b]Aylabyoo choco[/b]. She is good in makin' [b]GFX[/b], too. I hope I could get to know you moaar. *muaa. [b]Lollipop-kin.[/b] Andreaa! :3 my [b]co-Scandaler[/b], HAHA. I laff her, I hope I could get to know you moar, like Choco, she is also [b]great[/b] in makin' [b]GFX[/b]. *salute. [b]Ate Maye.[/b] The [b]hottest[/b]! [b]IMY[/b]lieekhell. :crybaby: [b]Uma-chan.[/b] The [b]livin' doll[/b]. Huweee~ I envy her [b]eyes[/b] so mucchie. O.O [b]--[/b] [b]I forgot the others. Lawl.[/b]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-10 23:39:44)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=obsessed95]kyooti Jhedi | Jerriedee she's such a kyooti, lawl. I loevv talking to her in YM!. she's uber nice and uber friendly. my co-Scandalerr. <33[/quote] Weeee. Thanks sis. ILY :kiss: [hr][hr][hr] [b]@Topic[/b] : Still : [spoiler][quote][b]Trixx.xii | Trixx[/b] - So kyoot. She's also kind to me. i lalalab herr. Im always here for you friend. =p [b]LOUISE.27 | Louise[/b] - So sweet friend. I miss talking with her at YM. :( . Oh, I love your new pix sis. You're really Cute. hihi. [b]obsessed95 | Ate Chariz[/b] - A new kind friend of mine. My idol because of her GFX. <33 [b]Bridget | Chic[/b] - Woo. IMY too sis. Hope to talk to you soon. [b]philixre | Lovelee[/b] - iMYSB sis. Hope you chat with you soon. :) iMYSSM. -- ILY all crushies. :P :kiss:[/spoiler][/quote]

Last edited by Jerriedee (2008-10-10 23:36:04)

ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I Crushed: Chariz, Trixx.xii, Louise, Linniie, Uma. Love Them. I Adore There Works!
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i admire one coz he's cute. but it's just a secret. =D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My Crushes. [spoiler][b]Sis Tinay[/b] -- I so love her. my gurlfwend. Nice, sweet & pretty. [b]Sis faith[/b] -- I miss you baklaa.. Come baack :] [b]Gemandi[/b] -- Ooh. She's pretty . She is so girly :] ILY sis :D [b]Trixx[/b] -- So love her graphicss. [b]Chariz[/b] -- She's nice & also good in graphics. [b]Jamia[/b] -- I don't know where is she. I miss my ate :[ [b]Louise[/b] -- Cute girl. Where are you?! Haha. [b]Kiro Tan[/b] -- Such a cutie :|[/spoiler]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok, here we go.. [b]mapin[/b] > [u]andrea[/u] a good friend of mine, a smiling person :wow: [b]choco[/b] > [u]nahz[/u] a sweet, kind person, hope our friendship last [b]aprilcutie[/b] > [u]april[/u] she always greets me whenever we saw each other in school [b]ate lin[/b] owh.i forgot her username. nway, she's kind to mee. [b]obsessed95[/b] i love her works, she's very creative and kind. that's all folks.
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Nahz.[/b] My babe. She is so sweet and kind [Since the day we met] =):thumbsup: I lalalalab her much. She`s my lucky charm ever. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:34

[ 9 queries - 0.586 second ]
Privacy Policy