• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]My Newest Crushes! :lol: [/b] [spoiler]bianx_06 sugarstyx_x CuTeUkoi 'AphrOdiTe' charm_caster0604 Bridget[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]GirlFriends :][/b] - The Girls whom i admire-- the most. :wow: [spoiler][quote][b]Camilleo8 | Mami[/b] Im so glad to have this girl. I really wanna see her in person. Though-- i can't she studies in Philippines. :wasted: She was gifted to have a very angelic voice. :redface: Very Friendly and Nice Person. :3 Thoughtful. X3 You won't [u]understand[/u] her mood and she becomes sarcastic too. [b]BUT--[/b] despite all those negative sides. I still lalalarvee her for who she really is. ;) I love her. :wow: [b]Cess | Soulmate[/b] Well, i wanna describe her simply. She was the [b]greatest[/b] SOULMATE that i can evarr had. She was really funny-- and has a very good voice too. :redface: She was currently living in [b]J-A-P-A-N[/b] tahts why i really envy her. o.O She always uses mai Avatar in her YM. :redface: She was suu damn PRETii. :3 Another REAL JAPANESE girl. Loev her too DEATH. :kiss: [b]Jirichi Ryunashira | Kaka Yuna[/b] Oh. I really find this girl very friendly. At first-- you might think she was hard to get with but when you try to approach her she was really friendly. I enjoy talking to her in Friendster. X3 She was soo Pretty. I can't wait for teh give she'll give me. :3 Waahh. I was soo curious about it. And a bit shocked. :O [b]She Owns Shirow[/b]-- if you try to flirt shirow then prepare to die. Haha. :lol: Lol. I kid. ILY Kaka. :wow: [b]Gemandi | Kapz[/b] A [b]CRAZY[/b] girl. :lol: Nah- Not really. She rather choose LOUD chats than BORING chats. We always laugh at ourselves AND-- you can always lean on this girl. ;) She wouldn't be offended easily especially when talking about LabTims. =D She has a lot of labtims in here. :lol: Shhh--. A very thoughtful and Pretii Kapz. :redface: Music Inclined. Loves [b]CHEESE[/b] and adore the chemical element [b]XENON[/b]. Hell Yeah. :lol: Despite of her crazyness, i still love her [i]because[/i] we were definitely teh same. XD Have a Happy Life in Mental Kapz. :wow: Aiishhteruu :kiss: [b]Meng | Ate 3sh[/b] I really miss her. She have been very [b]BUSY[/b] lately. I wish she'll be active soon. :wow: I didn't know-- i can have tiem to talk wif her. At first she confronted me and told me if she can call me [i]Bebe 3x[/i]. I was definitely shocked. :O Haha. :lol: Now-- Were Good Friends. ;). I thought at first she was a SNOB-- haha. I found out taht first impression weren't always correct. :lol: ThankYou For being Nice Ate 3sh. I Tralalaab Yew. :wow: [b]'-'-LoisFull-'-' | Achi[/b] This girl totally [b]R-o-C-K[/b]s. I enjoy doodling, talking with her. She was the girl who taught me about those blog [i]stuffs[/i]. She wasn't hard to get with and crushes--. :P She looks good too. X3 A Joker.:lol: You won't get bored chatting with her. She also teach me some chinese basic. XD I'll always be your shobe forever Achi. :redface: :D Ilalabyew. :kiss: [b]Kyulatrixia | Kambz[/b] Mai one and only Kambal. :P She was soo damn-- nice. I find her very friendly too, you can talk to her as long as she wasn't busy. She was one of the people whom i can be close easily. Lolwut? (=_=) IMissHer too. :lol: She was always Online in YahooMessenger. Though-- they were tiems i found her OFF. :ninja: WAAH. She was soo PRETTII. Uhh-- they call us [b]B1 and B2[/b]. LOL. I loev her to DEATTTHH. :wow: [b]Liinnie | Sizie[/b] OMG :O why would i forgot my sizie? No No No. :P A [b]Japanese Girl[/b] from Indo. She was soo fun to chat with and very thoughtful. She won't got angry easily unless you spoke a languange taht she didn't know. :lol: She loves the status, BADMOOD :|. :lol: She always calls me Japanese Girl. Even though-- Im not. :lol: I adore her pixels and her works. ILY sizie. :wow: Hope you still stay teh same :kiss: [b]Push | Cici[/b] A new friend of mine. :wow: I've met her Here but talk to her in YM. I was laughing so hard because she gots annoyed when she was called [b]A-T-E[/b]. Bwahaha. =D So never call Cici Ate. XD She is friendly and fun to talk with too. :eh: She wasn't a snob so don't hesitate to Talk wif her. She won't Bite. [b]*rawr[/b]. :lol: I Tralalabyew Cici. :wow: [b]Duch | Ate Duch[/b] IMissHer. She was the most friendly and thoughtful moderator in here. At first-- im soo scared with approaching her. Liek--? I think she bites! :lol: LOL. But Not Really, she was Nice. and Pretii Too. :3 Her Layies were DAMN Awesum :D I envy her for being good at those layies thingy too. =( Anyway-- hope i can still talk wif her. :eh: ILY Ate. :wow: [b]Cheuw | Sista[/b] I wanna have a bear sista. :lol: Where's my bear btw? :/ I was craving for that Bear Long Tiem Ago. How i wish i would have it now or else i'll kidnap yours. :ninja: Bwahaha. I kid. :D I find her really Nice and Pretty Too. Another Indo Friend of mine. Nurul? :eh: Weee-- I haven't seen you too this days? =_= IMissYou. :doubt: Ily :p [b]Koro[/b] Koro! :D ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT person in my life. Haha :lol: She was damn pretii-- i was so shocked when she and he got broke up because of third-parties. Well, i wanna kill taht girl. T.T She already moved on. AND-- She's proud of it, they were now good friends :D. Well-- ImissHer. :( She was the First Sarcastic Friend i've ever known. =D I know we did have a unique name so admire us. She don't usually add me on her list because-- we keep our relationship secret. :lol: ITralalalab her a LOOT. :redface: :kiss: [b]Chelseii | Rawr[/b] Rawr! I dedicate my avatar just for you. ANother-- great big sister of mine. :redface: She is always there to KILL all HYPOCRITES in the Whole Wide Web. So better watch out. Anyawy-- Don't worry she's a good great gal :D [b]Anne.24 | Koishii[/b] Koishii! :D MY very own koiishi. She was soo friendly. Though-- you might not found her taht way at first but try to talk to her--- i bet you she's nice. :wow: Mai Newest Crush as of now. :lol: IMISSHER. She have been active. And im just the online person who greeted her a happy birthday. =] Im soo thankful for taht. :eh: [b]Neko | Graze[/b] iMissYou Neko. Anyway-- my avatar was also dedicated to you. Neko-Style? Lolwut? Haha. :lol: GAWWWD. Hope to see you Active and Posting Again. :| Imiss Those Health Problems. :/ Anyway-- Stay Nice. :P [b]Shim-Oo-Ma | Uma Babe[/b] I Lalalarve this gal. :wow: She wasn't hard to get with though-- she was a bit crazy, despite all of taht, she was friendly and nice too. =D Please don't kill me plox >_____________< I wanna see her in Cam Again. :eh: Yeah. SHE ROCKS. :D [b]Joebz | Jobez? Oh. I mean Joebz.[/b] Haha. I've seen the Jobez in her previous sig. >_________< Sorry for calling you taht way joebz. X3 Anyway-- she was one of the GREATEST GFX Maker here in FT. :D She was Nice and Kewl too. :eh: I hope i can know moar about this gal. :D Im lovin her new signature. Sugoi Joebz. :wow: [b]Nina123456 | SOUL.Siren/Niinah[/b] Nina! :D This girl was really friendly. Another-- crazee gal too. :lol: She has a very great voice-- as waht others say. She was mai [b]CRUSH[/b]. :3 WAAHH. I wanna hear her lovely voice. :redface: Hope to know moar about her. :P Yeah. I wanna hear this girl sing. :lol: [b]Forsakendoll | Ate Aya[/b] SMEXY! :D No doubt why her rank was SMEXY CSS QUEEN- she was truly smexy. Friendly member too. ;) I loev her layouts as many people did. :D I admire her SPUNK! :eh: Yeah. She has been unactive this days. X3 Aww- I miss her. =( [b]Aphrodite | Shin[/b] All i can say was i [b]HEART[/b] this gal. :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler] I still don't know about the BOYS. :wallbash: :lol: [b]TO THOSE WHO CRUSH ME, I crush you back. :wow:[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]charm_caster0604[/quote] What? You Crush me? Thnx. :redface: @topic: I crush the person i qouted. and teh Person above me: [b]Trixx.[/b] pretty and simple girl. Just Liek her much since I set foot 'friendster graphics' section. =):thumbsup:
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ahahah... Yup i Crush You! and every ladies here at FTALK! :D i Adore Girls! :eh: So i Crush You [b]charm[/b].... :D [b]bianx_06[/b] - Old Crush! LOL ^^ she's nice & cute :eh: [b]Newest[/b] [spoiler]sugarstyx_x CuTeUkoi 'AphrOdiTe' charm_caster0604 Bridget[/spoiler]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

new ftalk crush updaTe! [spoiler]:arrow: kaygeeeeee ; we clicked. he is really funny. extremely nice. we have same taste in music. my ftalk bestieee ! even tho we live 13 hrs apart. :arrow: heroinslither ; mister murse! haha. i enjoy our YM chats allll the time! we always get into 'interesting' convos. he enlightens me. and he lives nearby! he's a texas boy :P :arrow: sis tinay ; she is beautiful, inside and out. her current avatar is to die for! even tho we dont talk much, i still think she's the nicest and prettiest Mod around, hehe. :arrow: sis as cicatrize aka mabel [but i dont call her that, idk y], she has passion for music and i love that about her! i may not talk to her much either, she amuses me with her 'obsession' with bill k. haha. she's my favorite rockstar member! keep rockin! you are beautiful!!! :arrow: sis ceszweii, my leader. my fashionista bossss. she's just amazing. she's beautiful too. and im just glad she started .Fashionista. or else i wouldnt belong newhere else, hehe. :arrow: luiza [pinkloveriza] . another co-fashionista! even tho we r 13 hours away, we still have convos in ftalk. she's always so nice, greeting me and just always making me smile with her "how are yous" and such. :arrow: Infamous J , Jesse, he's voting for Obama :D and we both still/used to criticize Palin, ahaha. he seems interesting, but i guess im getting to know him :P :arrow: I love all my co-Fashionistas![/spoiler]

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-03 22:09:44)

Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Crush Trixx.. So Kyoot And Kind. X3 . :P
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i dunno.. but i see a lot of cute guys irr.. (oww?)=D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i crush my [b]bebe sandwich[/b] && [b]ate tinay[/b]. [color=red][b]<33[/b][/color] [b]BEA[/b]utiful inside and out. :rose:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahaha!..i have one! [spoiler]kaygee!!![/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Here it is: [spoiler]Kuya Chester. :redface:[/spoiler]
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Newest sugarstyx_x CuTeUkoi 'AphrOdiTe' charm_caster0604 Bridget[/quote] wahahaha,,,i was shocked with this one..never xpected i'd be one!! :lol: my crushie here?? [spoiler]loading.. .. ..[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Argh!~[/b]. Crushes crushes..=D [spoiler][b]Trixx.xii | Pretty Trixx[/b] I have always adored this gal,Eversince.:D.She is very nice,But,When she and her kapz teams up,[b]Get ready to die![/b].Joke,Yeah.This gal is an Angel.[img]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp16/bridget-is-sugoi/angel.gif[/img].She sometimes also can be funny.Uhh,The last thing bad she did to me was teh confe wif Tunie :3 [b]Gemandi | Zel[/b] IMHer.Where is she now?XD.I`ve tried doodling wif her one tiem only.She is always wif Trixx--I just remembered--Bubbly.=D.She has been inactive now.:|. [b]Linniie | Teddy[/b] Aw,This girl is teh best evar!~She always lets me up and never lets me down.She didn`t see my pool(drawing in paint).She is good in pixeling and in graphics. [b]Dondon | shit[/b] Hehe.ILHim.He is funny.:lol:=D [b]Karuro72002 | Karuro[/b] I crush eu too.[/spoiler]

Last edited by Bridget (2008-10-04 17:29:42)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

heres my list again its been a while since i last posted here ;) [quote=mar_bilicious]:arrow: maam tinay. :D[/quote] haha :P thnx marbs ;) [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler][b][font=trebuchet ms][u][color=deeppink]:arrow: these 2 special gurls in moi life..[/color][/u][/font][/b] [b][color=deeppink]gemandi babycake-[/color][/b] my anak here and everywhere. :P i love her so much.. shes one of the nicest person ive known...like her she she sees the real me and accepts me for who and what i am. And im thankful to have her... really..i am so happy to have her as my anak.. [b][color=deeppink]misz.faith bebe gay[/color][/b] ahehe my bestfriend.. shes always there for me when i needed her.. she never fail to make me feel better, im so thankful to have her..i really miss her... i really miss u bebe gay.. and i loev you so much no matter what happen..always keep that in mind ;) :arrow: [font=trebuchet ms][b][u][color=hotpink]these 2 lovely girls: TAMZ[/color][/u][/b][/font] [b][color=hotpink]chika symphatica mae[/color][/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b][color=hotpink]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/color][/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. :arrow:[b][font=trebuchet ms][u][color=hotpink]my fave sizzies in the whole wide world/ world wide web[/color] :lol: [/u] [/font][/b] [b][color=hotpink]aphrodite popsicle chai [/color][/b]: i really loev her... shes so nice and friendly to everyone... shes really pretty... we have so many things in common like when it comes to fashion esp. with skinny jeans.. ahehe :P ;) [b][color=hotpink]lovelee/philixre[/color][/b] of course haha the first gurl/ i talked to over the phone ahehe yeah im so talkative noh?! :lol: i loev her cuteness! yeah she really is cute! and so is her voice.. such a nice gurl.. imma give u some"thing"! ahehe just wait :lol: still broke :lol: miss yah! :kiss: [b][color=hotpink]emlodee[/color] [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b][color=hotpink]nelou[/color][/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b][color=hotpink]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne[/color] [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b][color=hotpink]deathsiren maye[/color][/b] :wow: shes very pretty...the first time i saw her i was OMEG :wow: ahehe shes really nice... and friendly, down to earth... and i love her by being that like that, we may not talk all the time..but if ever u need me..im just here ;) :kiss: [b][color=hotpink]bojangle_pau[/color][/b] shes so pretty and i know shes nice... and i hope to know her more... ;) [b][color=hotpink]jmaex[/color][/b]i loev dis gurl! shes very pretty!! i adore her! loev her eyes and smile!! shes very sweet..=) though we dont talk too much! ;) and a true fashionista =) :wow: were both into fashion ahehe ;) :kiss: muah! [b][color=hotpink]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/color][/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b][color=hotpink]yanyan[/color][/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b][color=hotpink]ross voltouri[/color][/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b][color=hotpink]bianx_06[/color] [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b][color=hotpink]lilblueangel / aliah[/color][/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b][color=hotpink]shy[/color][/b] shes pretty! i envy her eyes ahehe ;) shes really nice and her layies are nice too!! i miss her na =( [b][color=hotpink]duch[/color][/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b][color=hotpink]forsakendoll aya [/color][/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b][color=hotpink]nina123456[/color][/b] the soul siren... we're not that close but i really want to know her more... shes pretty and i know shes nice too ;) [b][color=hotpink]bheiyah[/color][/b] shes really nice... shes really great in making graphics.. shes kawaii too... ;) :P [b][color=hotpink]charm caster[/color][/b] shes really sweet and im thankful to have her as friends.. ;) [b][color=hotpink]chii / aina [/color][/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b][color=hotpink]ceii[/color][/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b][color=hotpink]triciaB.[/color][/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! i miss u so much siz trixx... :( stay nice and cute! muah! [b][color=hotpink]uma[/color][/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b][color=hotpink] as cicatrizes mabel[/color][/b]...shes so cool... shes also really nice... i loev her spunk ^__^ [b][color=hotpink]malow[/color][/b] shes so nice to me... though we havent really talked for so long..i know she is really nice...and hope to know moer bout her.. [b][color=hotpink]angeli[/color][/b] such a nice and cool gurl ere... ;) i miss her na.. :( [b][color=hotpink] mareng lea[/color][/b] ahehe yeah shes hot ..and sexii! though she loooks mataray...shes really nice... i loev her! muah! [b][color=hotpink] tweaktweakers[/color][/b] shes really pretty!!! and very studious weee gud luck with yer studies...yer so nice sizz... and yer very much appreciated! i loev yah! dont change!! ;) [b][color=hotpink] faelnar[/color][/b] shes vry sensible... shes really nice...shes very unique.. ;)[/spoiler] [b]for guys [/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler][font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]maderpaker[/color][/b][/font]:wow: [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]lucknskill[/color][/b][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]dondon[/color][/b][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]rei ryuzaki[/color][/b][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]eehjhay[/color][/b][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]dale [/color][/b][/font] [font=trebuchet ms][b][color=royalblue]mar.bilicious[/color][/b][/font] ;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-04 20:26:22)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][font=kristen ITC][color=#CC99CC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440576q8wrax7se2.gif[/img][/url]Chai's[/color] [color=#FF0099]Crush[/color] [color=#FF99CC]List[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440576q8wrax7se2.gif[/img][/url][/color][/font][/b][spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#cc66cc][font=kristen ITC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/436/436032x06lk4lcqb.gif[/img][/url]gurls i adore [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/436/436032x06lk4lcqb.gif[/img][/url][/font][/color][/b] [b][color=#FF0099]Kristina16(popsicle)[/color][/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her to death !! :wow: [b][color=#FF00CC]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b][color=#CC66CC]ate Duch[/color][/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind.strict mod sumtimes. i likes her layies too :wow: [b][color=#CC99CC]emlodee[/color][/b]- one the nice member here...pretty of course.kind.wanna know more about her ;] [b][color=#CC6699]Maye[/color][/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: wanna know moer bout this gurl ;) [b][color=#FF99CC]Nina[/color][/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]joebz[/color][/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. i loev her layies and sigiies :wow: ;] [b][color=#FF66CC]cheuw[/color][/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty of course ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b][color=#FF0099]Angeli_7[/color][/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many members found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b][color=#cc66cc]my heart/SHIN triXX[/color][/b]-hoho dis gurl really rocks!!hehe.. wanna know moer bout her.shes kind.funny.soo lovely.i loev her looks! :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]ninafaye-[/color][/b]shes so nice to me. i lurve her kawaii works geezz.. :wow: wanna be close to her.. ;) [b][color=#CC66CC][font=kristen ITC]SiSTERS[/font][/color] [color=#CC99CC]:arrow: ceii [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: jhay [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: dhen [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: eney [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: gemandi [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: brains and beauty [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: linniie [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: charm_caster0604 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: black_eljoy [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: bheszt_19 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: LOUISE.27 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: ate lea [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: faelnar [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] [/color] This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/12/12606qlj55sawsx.gif[/img][/url][/b] [b][color=#FF9999][font=kristen ITC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434520u0hx81g10p.png[/img][/url]Newest crush: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434520u0hx81g10p.png[/img][/url][/font][/color] [color=#FF6699]faith [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] Rose [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] icekandi [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] bianx [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] UMA [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] *kim-a-holic [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url][/color][/b] [b][color=#339966][font=kristen ITC][DA BOISH[/font](its only a crush) [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/551/551963nb2rcyyryi.gif[/img][/url] harvii [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] echoO[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] karurO[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] mai kua eehjhay [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] jamesss[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] dundun(mai siggie maker) [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url][/color][/b][/spoiler] [color=#996699][b]and so on nd so fort. haha. too many to menxon.~[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/12/12606qlj55sawsx.gif[/img][/url] [/b][/color]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm, i dunno.......... :redface: wel, I see so many pretty girlz out here :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by tap13 (2008-10-04 21:29:19)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]crushes~> Miss..[/b] [spoiler][b]Trixx Louise Phia Blanche Bridget kimyasay [/b][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]Franz-mumuchan Dondon kielmaru[/b][/spoiler] [b]now..[/b] [spoiler][b]lublee-Lovelee Ching-Ching-Faith[/b][/spoiler]
testament
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmmmmmmmmm.............. [spoiler]ashley[/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]Jesse[/quote] Thanks, sis Cham. :D [quote=jmaex3]:arrow: Infamous J , Jesse, he's voting for Obama :D and we both still/used to criticize Palin, ahaha. he seems interesting, but i guess im getting to know him :P[/quote] Aww, thanks, sis. :D :redface: Well, just stay active in FTalk and you'll get to know me better.....if I ever decide to start posting outside of my group again. :lol: [b]@topic[/b] Already been posted long ago...have to search if you really wanna know. :eh:

Last edited by Infamous J (2008-10-05 20:52:21)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]okay..just an update. here are my rockstars crushes.[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/guile.jpg[/img][b]the leader spammer., ^________^., although he also likes to tease but when it comes to serious talks, he really gives good advices., and i really respect him ^___________^., of course the group is happy to have you as a spammerleader .. =D nyehahhahaha., this person also makes the group alive., ^_______________^ (coz it's okay for us to spam when he is around. ) awww..he does not let us spam anymore.,but we can speak tagalog during sunday.,hahaha :rolleyes: =D =D[/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/mo.jpg[/img][b]nyehahaha., =D i like general moyo coz he is friendly and he is cute too., nyehaha., =D sorry general for using your pic as my ava the other day.,too many girls crushes you.^_________^ :cool: oi general,when is it gonna be 5.1%? hahaha =D [/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/orio-1.jpg[/img][b]- the one who started the clan war.,huahahaha., he will surely have a part two.,he told me so., i always liek his jokes.,very unique.,hehe., gives me good laugh always., tsk.,haha., i wanna join [u]amomongoloid[/u] clan nanananana.[/b]:lol: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/jie.jpg[/img][b]-- huahahaha., he called me a week ago and he was always laughing.,i dunno.,but he said i sound like an angel.,but a kapre angel., tsk2.,haha., he is emo somtimes.,especially if you dont greet him hello.,huahaha.,but he is the peacemaker here.,the emo ambassador. ^_____________^[/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/jes.jpg[/img][b]wuuu~~~haha., this person likes to tease me always wanting to make me --->> :redface: always., :angry: always talking about "things" .,nyehaha., he is emo sometimes. :P[/b] [b]anyway..i crush all the girls in rockstars., wew.,sorry guys.,im too tired too make an emoticon with y'all.,haha.,love yah.,especially to eney-cronix, blanche-vain-hatter, malow ms. hello, cuteukoi d gwapo, sis ira.,beautiful one., [/b][/spoiler] [b]non rockstars..[/b]:cool: [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/mstinay-1.jpg[/img][b]ate tinay-love her.,haha., like her.,crush her.,adore her. [/b]:P [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/jmaexcopy.jpg[/img][b]- wiw.,the fashionista.,she's really beautiful.,it's da smile and the cheeks.,hehe[/b][b][/b][b][/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/imouto-sancopy.jpg[/img][b]-imouto-san.,i crush you my pretty pamangkin.^____^ why are you always following me in offtopic in malaysia and indonesia? =D are you looking for a sweetheart there?whahahaha...[/b] [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/kakashisendocopy.jpg[/img][b]-i crush you kakashisendo.,wahehehe,thank you for the ilocano 101.[/b][/spoiler] [b]wahahaha..i have been invading the malaysian and indo section. so i have found new crushes there.[/b]=D [spoiler][img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/vhoenixcopy.jpg[/img][b]-wehhhh......sorry,i thought you were a girl.,haha.,he is a good joker.,and friendly too.,hehe.,remember,there are many fish in da sea[/b]. :cool: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/reicopy.jpg[/img][b]-nyehahaha.,i really thought he was a filipino. i didnt know he was malaysian. hehe.,anyway.,he is friendly and he's my malaysian translator.[/b]:cool: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/nizamcopy.jpg[/img][b]-hoho~~the one who has four wives. ozawa, gita,suzano.,i forgot the name of the fourth one. :lol: he is funny and too lazy to cook for himself. [/b]:lol: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/lyasscopy.jpg[/img]-[b]hehe.,the auto-adder thing.,he is friendly and he also taught me malaysian 101. unfortunately.,i cant remember it. [/b]:drool: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/cowocupucopy.jpg[/img][b]- funny and friendly.,nyehahah.,hey i now know that aku cinta means "i love you" not "how are you"[/b] =D [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/kalongcopy.jpg[/img][b]-well at least he gave me the correct translation.,nyehahahahhaa.,friendly. [/b]:cool: [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/linniiecopy.jpg[/img][b]-hollah linniie.,i crush you.,wahahaha.,^__________^.,coz you're so friendly.[/b] lastly.. [img]http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l354/AsCicatrizes/thsmilie07copy.jpg[/img]-[b] i crush you hun. ^_______^ im speechless.hehe.,miss you. [/b]:redface:[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-07 22:51:54)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is the first time i post my crushes here: [spoiler]my tita as cicatrizes-my pretty tita and im your stalker nyehahaha ate Lyresh-my layout maker afzulnizam-my funny tito nyehahaha ammar-my kuya there in malay section eney-my pretty sistah bro bless-my very kind bro cowocupu-his very kind to me kuya nanix-my ava maker..my very kind kuya[/spoiler]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-10-08 00:47:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy