• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

I have a crush on fOrsakendoll's layiiess... haha LOL
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Hahaha, i thought ure lesbian. =D EDITED: Ure cute. lol

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-10-26 10:54:12)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i also crush uNlOvedgUrltAn ur cute on ur siggie & avatar! :D
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush JAMESSSS :D :thumbsup: he's really cute. :redface: hope he's mine! =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

LMAO! I have a crush on cutie uNlOvedgUrltAn :redface:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me currently.... :rolleyes: my crush is [spoiler]mysterious good in gfx ppl know him[/spoiler] :lol: , just a crush though, nothin more
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]LMAO! I have a crush on cutie uNlOvedgUrltAn :redface:[/quote] Hahaha, yeah. She's adorable. lol ^ That's kindah intriguing. hehe

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-10-26 12:12:52)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Ow? :/ Really Hu is he? is he the 0ne you really loev? :retard:[/quote] [b]ha?..who?.. :rolleyes: the one i really love?..where??.. :ninja: wuahahaha..[/b] ---------- [b]tonight..only this night.. i crush... (--still evening here.. :P) --- James as in mod James.. :D the mysterious moderator..lol Like c'mon he is cute right??.. :redface: wakuu..i really thought he is 18 or something.. but i saw his photo at ym once and he looks younger there.. wuahaha.. :D --- Jan Carlo wuu..my pandesal.. =D he is so chickboy right??.. =D he teases me for like everytime.. lolz.. but we all gotta admit that he is good-looking.. (aw..is he??.. :wasted: wuahahaha..) some people say he is funny.. idk.. :/ what else?..well i think i still have to know a lot more things about him.. oohh..he is sooo great in Photography.. :wow: [/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-26 12:22:09)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Aw, were friends at YM? Haha Guys, this is just a clarification. Im not 18 years old+ or whatever age is higher than that. :penguin: Nyweiz, my crush? [spoiler]SEARCHING FOR A NEW ONE :)[/spoiler]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yh3t]GiRLS: i still crush sis zyra siz leslie sis cuteukoi sis lhyrics[/quote] wow!tnx sis..i crush u too..:wow: [quote][b]NEW CRUSHiiES ADDED.. pur ever crush.. kaygee .. :P boys: cho orio - i love this guy.. ceejay - the friendliest guy i have ever known ..lol. kuya xtian - the most helpful rockmate ever.. kuya jie - weeh..he's so nice to me.. dondon - wow!his ava is so cute..:D tap13 (pat) - idunno.. i just really like him.. bro jesse - i really like this guy .. he's so nice to me..since the first day i joined rockstars group.. girls: sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much! sis zyra - she's so nice to me..she's one of a kind!=) sis eney - ehehe!..she's my bestfriend.. sis ikay - i really love sis ikay forever and ever amen. sis cheray - i super love this girl.. sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her.. sis ira - she's so pretty!.. sis eleena - she's so pretty..i love her works!.. sis yh3t - she's so nice and friendly.. sis lhyrickz - she's lovable!:kiss: sis bel - even though we are not close to each other..but she's friendly.. sis cham - she's so nice to me!..ILY..:D[/b][/quote]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i crush illhamc... cos he's a good leader to us. :thumbsup: =)[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]sis tinay - i like her , i love her , i adore her ..she's so pretty and a friendly mod..love her much![/quote] thnx siz leslie... ;) :wow: :redface: i crush the person i quoted and uhmm all those people/ poster before me :redface: ;)
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i crush the two poster above me =) also maryjane :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]i crush the two poster above me =)[/quote] [b]haha thanks. i crush u too... ----- umm.. bobcar, hehe .. down to earth and smart.[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My crushes a long list :lol: [spoiler][b]Linniie/froggy [/b]- So funneh and weird :lol: :-O [b]Louise [/b]- cute sweet and nice to me.. ;) [b]Trixx/bear[/b] - i miss this girl.. mah bear nyahaha :lol: [b]Hanzil[/b] - she can be trusted. (where are you) [b]phia[/b] - very nice to me, i hope she dont change ;) [b]Jerriedee[/b] - want to know here moar [b]Nahz[/b] - shes young, shes like my lil sis [b]Meng[/b] - the girl who loves reading ;) [b]Ninah123456[/b] - "what i just realize" . i like her voice (even shes not really singing lolz) [b]Joebz[/b] - simple yet creative. (and i think shes nice :redface: ) [b]charm_caster/ninch[/b] - i miss this girl (shes very sweet, i like her attitude) ;) [b]bridget[/b] - we dont talk that much, but shes nice to me (tae) =D [b]Tinay[/b] - hehe.. a very nice friend and a good mod. [b]duch/ducheszv[/b] - what's up duck. [b]chai(aphrodite)[/b] - demanding in siggy hehe. [b]cheuw[/b] - hihihi.. shes cute. [b]aya[/b] - the youtube girl :lol: [b]uma[/b] - lets hide and seek again in cam. wahahaha [b]Push[/b] - where is this girl? i miss her =( added: [b]Eney[/b] - i always see her at Off-Topic thread :lol: [b]Philixre[/b] - I see her at OT thread, shes calling my name. thats why we became friends :D [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: ) [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute. [b]Nahz[/b] - sweet and such a nice friend. :D thnx ;) [b]Leslie[/b] - i want to know her moar. shes nice to me, dont change :D [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] - i didnt expect that she will add a repu to me :D i want to know her more :D [b]uNlOvedgUrltAn[/b] - i see her for the first time, i like her eyes :lol: [b]Nikki[/b] the scandalous girl :lol: [b]Anne.24[/b] - i like all of her graphics, so good in gfx ;)[/spoiler] also: [b] nanix karuro tunie[/b] a certified chickboy of friendstertalk :lol: [hr][hr] [spoiler]but there is someone here that i love. :redface: i hope she loves me too.[/spoiler]

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-27 00:28:41)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mirhadz]i crush the two poster above me =) also maryjane :)[/quote] [b]haha~~i crush you also maryjane.[/b]:P [b]my first ever crushie crush in ftalk.,d'sexy one...siz reika! aha~~she's back., [/b]:lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I have a crush on [quote]hanz - he's cute I like him haha dondon -a very kind leader rei - soo kind to me james - cute DODZTAH - I appretiate his appretiation jujum - he's more like a good bro boykilatz - he's cool nash - just like hanz mG- he's a good friend Japzy - he's cute[/quote] --- To the boys [spoiler]please don't get mad at me if I kinda have a crush on you it's just a crush, I just appretiate you[/spoiler] :D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]` added new crushies...! ♥ lol[/b] ` i crush [b]---xXirukiTepe---[/b] (i'm not a lesbo, haha ^^) coz she's quite nice and friendly to everyone... ` and mr. mod [b]dondon[/b]... the chickboy in Ftalk :lol:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

newly added crush :wow: siz xikuri for being oh soooo nice :D :thumbsup:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=leslie815]sis malow - she so nice to me!..i like her..[/quote] tnx sis! i crush u too :D [quote=dondon]but there is someone here that i love. :redface: i hope she loves me too.[/quote] wuu.. i think i know who she is =D *peace
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 9 queries - 0.278 second ]
Privacy Policy