• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=raphael_marcos]eney..haha! she's so nice to me, like this oh -->:evil:[/quote] [b]Today..I crush this person that i quoted.. why??..because i am soo nice to him.. :evil: and i don't tease him.. =) and i will puch with matching kick the people who keep on saying that he is 23.. urghh..he is 30+ okay??.. =D naaah.. he seems so nice.. (pheew..i reallt really hope so.. :lol:) and he is one of the three blind mice.. =D wheeew,,i am soo lazy to update my long crush list.. :wallbash:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[spoiler][b]Shim Oo-Ma | Line-Chan[/b] I said it's L-U-K-E!:wow: HAHA Imy and Advance bebe!~[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Replies[/b] [spoiler][quote=eney0715]Oohh..and I also want to add ate Duch.. =) I always receive warnings from her for being Off-topic.. :lol: She is a very cool mod.. =)[/quote] :arrow: errrrrrrrr sowee.. just doin my job :D ily yene!! :wow: [quote=sHy19]Babes/Kambz --- she's included n almost every crush list that i see hir :lol: she's crazy & HAAAWWWT :eh: she's 20 yrs old and im onli 19 :lol: :P --- she's no other dan Ducheszv[/quote] :arrow: you always do that you know. amff :rolleyes: we both know youre older than me.. you are 20 and im 19.. tsk2 badbad babes :lol: [quote=raphael_marcos]duch..i like the way she moderate this site and the way she gets along with other members..i wanna befriend her but i find her..mataray and scary..:penguin:[/quote] :arrow: soweee to call you [s]metorsexual[/s] .. ok ok vain.. this guy is vain ... but he's cute and no girl in ftalk can deny that :eh: and nuuuuu im not mataray :P me very fwendly ... :D [quote=Shim Oo-Ma]Duchesz - Ateee Duchhhh wahahaha you forgot me constantly :doubt::lol:[/quote] :arrow: awwww. sorry bebe.. :kiss: i forgot plenty btw. amf im suuu forgetful :wallbash:[/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]Crushees[/b] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img][color=#f50b7e][b] Ladies[/b][/color] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Shy19[/b] - My Babes/Kambz... :wow: uberrrllyyy epic, one and only singit i mean singkit bestfriend in tehh whooleee cyberspace :wow: This girl is older than me .. For real =D :arrow: [b]Push08[/b] - My Mareh ... She is like my other half.. She feels what i feel and sometimes think what i think. Sometimes coz she's the mossttt crazy person i know. :lol: :penguin: :arrow: [b]kyulatrixxia[/b] - My Corn .. we share some private stuff sometimes :lol: and talk about guys a lot :lol: :arrow: [b]Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] - ducheszee =D \m/ .. the only beloved sweet waifu of my good friend Charles :lol: This girl is friendly but tough. :eh: :arrow: [b]Nina[/b] - Very sweet girl but still crazy :lol: she values her friends and is ready to fight for them :wow: :arrow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b] - Ate Mushi ... Teh only smexy css queen :lol: this girl knows what she's doin and can be really sarcastic when mad :ninja: :arrow: [b]Maye[/b] - Her face launched a thousand ships :wow: I <3333333 the way she talks. Her words are epic \m/ :arrow: [b]Linniie[/b] - My boo's Fried Linniie :smoke: Very good in making kawaii images :lol: I never doubted that i accepted her in our Class .. :eh: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Aysbeux[/b] - The person who values "ice" more than anyone. She's very rich and very good in blogging .. :thumbsup: :arrow:[b] Nela[/b] - i miss this girl =( i hope she goes back to Japan :lol: :arrow: [b]Kristina16[/b] - The most sweet moderator .. :wow: I love her layouts so much.. :redface: :arrow: [b]Uma[/b] - This girl is supppah addicted to TVXQ .. uma knows how to sing the "Lupang Hinirang" and "Bahay Kubo" perfectly.. :lol: its her [b]BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!![/b] :arrow: [b]Aphrodite[/b] - i like her style.. im sure she's really beautiful in person :wow: :arrow: [b]Trixxiiee[/b] - Very friendly and nice.. she's very good in making images too :wow: :arrow: [b]annxchen[/b] - her face made all the girls of class-s drooool .. :lol: she's so pretty :wow: :arrow: [b]Bel[/b] - a very active member of rockstar. she helps me clean the Pinas Sec by reporting. :wow: :arrow: [b]Yene[/b] - i find this girl LOUD :lol: she jokes a lot and is really talkative in the offtopic thread :lol: thats why she's really fun to be with!! :D :arrow: [b]bheszt_09[/b] - this girl is really pretty and sweet.. :wow:[/spoiler] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img][b][color=red] Men[/color][/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Bob[/b] - a.k.a LucknSkill ... this guy is really funny and very good in PS and flash.. He txt me sometimes to help him in NCP's :lol: :arrow: [b]Raph[/b] - the metro i mean vain guy.. i find him really cute :lol: he reminds me of my childhood crush :penguin: :arrow: [b]Ephemeral[/b] - Vitz.. The most respected mod i know. He is good in almost everything. I admire him so much. He is funny and crazy always :lol: :arrow: [b]DonDon[/b] - i call him DunDun.. wats up dundun? :lol: :arrow: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] - Don't be fooled.. behind the rude face is a kind and sweet heart :wow: He is Charles, the only husbiee of my good friend ducheszee :eh: :arrow: [b]Blurrycloud[/b] - The green minded man :lol: wakakaka~ j/k .. an epic coder and a very good friend :D :arrow: [b]Aidenlive[/b] - Kambal .. i miss this guy .. he's a layout author and now a very good coder :eh:[/spoiler] [b]and....[/b] [b]I UBER [color=red]LOVEEEEEE[/color] SOMEONE HERE ... [/b] :arrow: he's silent but loud when in the mood :arrow: he's addicted to something right now.. :lol: :arrow: he's a layout author :arrow: i love him suuu muchh :wow: He Is........ :penguin: [spoiler]Don't Tell anyone ok?? :paranoid: [spoiler]Promise? :/ [spoiler]He's Suzaku =D[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-16 06:37:57)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I crush her but I haven't seen even her shadow yet :cry:
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My Crushes. [spoiler][b]Sis Tinay[/b] -- I so love her. my gurlfwend. Nice, sweet & pretty. A good mod here in eptok. Almost everyone likes her. Wee. xD. I missed you gurlfwend :]] [b]Sis faith[/b] -- She's the sweetest girl ever! Very loyal && pretty ofcourse. I miss you baklaa.. Come baack :] [b]Gemandi[/b] -- Ooh. She's pretty . She is so girly :] ILY sis :D [b]Chariz[/b] -- She's nice & also good in graphics. Very nice, pretty, creative && cool. Hope to know you more sis :D [b]Jamia[/b] -- I don't know where is she. I miss my ate :[ [b]Louise[/b] -- She's a cute girl. Like a barbie. LOL. [b]Jer[/b] -- My Fudgee :D She's always there for me :) Ily so much fudgee. [b]Kiro Tan[/b] -- Such a cutie :|[/spoiler]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My Newest Crush List: [spoiler][b]light Tinay[/b]-What can you see if there's no light?What would twilight be if there's no "light"? :lol: Lurrrrrrvvveeee my light ;) Vry sweeet&cool \m/ loves PCD :lol: . me loves her ;3 [b]mamamaMalditz[/b]-or Hanzel.haha. Even if she's really maldita :P,i still heart her :eh: and she gives time to give me meaningful,meaning,with sense-- comments. Haha. ILY!!! [b]babababaBlanche[/b]-:lol: lol i really really misssss you. AS IN♥ !LY blanche ;) [b]Faith[/b]-or simply Misz.Faith lols. She helped me a LOT when i needed help to fix my blog. Even if her YM status says she is busy,i still IM her*pasaway :lol:* &&she replies even if she doesn't know what i'm talkin abt :lol: && she gives me useful links also :D Thanks a B U N C H,as in in in :lol: thanks for the patience. labyuuu♥ [b]baby Trixx[/b]-very nice, friendly and kind. Also good at editing, making sigs, avas and more. Soooo kyoot i wanna pinch her XD. Funny and really nice. [b]Jenifaa[/b]-or leojennyzi_23_07_bhezt :lol: also helped me with my blog. :crybaby: Thanks so muuuch [b]Nicey[/b]-loves rainbows. ;] not "maarte" for a girl*wink XD*,down-to-earth and simple and kind :D [b]Uma[/b]-really kawaii.love her eyes. O.O X3 and she's also kind and funnee [b]Je/Jesrhel[/b]-Waaa. Kind*pls. do reserve that blog name for me okay?* and nice :D, Evn if i only speak/communicate with her thru YM ;) and she's also pretty,like Japanese girls often do :lol:. [b]Keeeemeeee[/b]-Love her,love her stories :thumbsup: Very kind and generous, but sometimes it takes quite some time for her to update her stories, but still, ILOVEIT ;) i can still remember your first story*w/ chapters..ya know XD* Looks like a Japanese also [b]Dondon[/b]-he still doesn't teach em how to smudge :rolleyes: :lol: But i already know it,so no need don2x haha.very very very creative and kind,for a boy*what?haha jk*. :lol: [b]all the members of TS[/b][/spoiler]- they are all nice, kind and funny. Love ya guys! *will update--sooner or later *crushes are in random order.

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-10-18 06:53:35)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^^ you can post your cursh here in ftalk.. sorry for teh ot
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ate [spoiler][b]maiko812[/b][/spoiler] who made my siggie I think she's really pretty
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ha-Ha. [spoiler][b]Linniie | Teddy[/b] Bestfriend evarr--IMY.:wow: You're so pretty.I miss chatting wif her and--Her Compliments.She is very kind.She gives me fansigns & all.Hey,Teddy,where's my Christmas gift?:P [b]Trixx.xii | Candy[/b] Very cute.Japanese--No denying ok?=D:wow: I loev eu sooo muchhhhhiiiieee.Thanks for everything,Loev yaa!~ [b]Obsessed95 | Chocolate[/b] Labya moaarrr choco. [b]Shim Oo-Ma | Line[/b] HAHA.[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] i crush this [b]Chocolate-y[/b] girl above me. Lawl. :kiss: and all of mii [b]co-Scandalers[/b]. :wow:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]The HOT* chicks and GORGEOUS* men[/b] [quote][b]OinkyPuff[/b] My one and only asawa. I never wish for anything. Just as long as i have him i'm ok. ;) I bet he never post here and always named me as [i]--n-[/i]. =| I hate you. Joke. ILYSM :kiss: :rose: [b]Bebe Trixx♥ - Bunso[/b] The girl who never fails to make the top on my list. I'll die for her. :wow: Such a japanese girl! Another doll look a like [b]Pretty[/b] inside and out :kiss: [b]Bebe Hanzil - Panganay[/b] Another girl who always make me drool on her pictures. Her jokes never fail to make me laugh! I'll die for her too. Another [b]Pretty[/b] inside and out. :kiss: [b]Running Groom[/b] I miss you grroom :| How's the unfinished wedding of ours. Don't worry i'll always be your bride not unless i and he married together ;] [b]Meng - Ming[/b] One of the scariest but kind moderators in here. I miss her posting in The Scandalers. :doubt: [b]Lois - Luis[/b] Luis! Amessyaa! :/ SADAMENG languange [i]naman jan[/i]. =D ILYSM :rose: [b]Duch[/b] One of my fave moderators in here. I'm impress with her attitude towards others, she was really great. Very Humorous. Kawaii :wow: [b]Don-Key[/b] Donkey! Haha. :lol: Idol. I love his GFX. :eh: Dude, Its 100% great :thumbsup: [b]Uma[/b] The doll look a like [b]\:D/[/b] [b]The Scandalers[/b] I love them all. :kiss:[/quote]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I crush All my Co-scandalers.[/b] They rock Much. :wow: They make me laugh and sometimes make me cry. :lol: Lolwut? :D But thogh, They are the best. :P
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Kristina16 || sisz tinay[/b]~ She`s very nice and pretty.. She`s my first friend here in eptok!ILY* [b] Jerriedee || sisziie jhed[/b] ~ She`s kind and i love her as my own sister& I trust her soo much. :) ILY* [b] Nina Faye || sis nina [/b]~ She`s sweet and kind..She`s helpful! ILY* [b] sis Nicca[/b] ~ She`s my lil` sisziie in net. :) ILY* [b] Brentda || sis bren [/b]~ She`s my bff in fashionista! ILY* [b]sis Jmaex[/b] ~ she`s very kind and friendly! my co-fashionista! ILY* [b]sis Lovelee[/b] ~ She`s pretty and very friendly and helpful she`s trustworthy! ILY*[/spoiler]

Last edited by pinkloveriza01 (2008-10-18 02:02:33)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thx to those who added me on their list. :wow: *blush on* lolz.. -- I just wanna add [b]Karyl[/b] on my list..she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty! :redface:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Labtim, Eney, Kim, Ukoi, Grace, Aliah, Gerlyn, All nina's..:ninja: and also..:kiss: her, although i know we're back to being strangers.[/quote] I crush you too, labtim. Kimuy - Where art thou? IMYB. Uma babe - I LOEV YOU SO MUCH MUCH MUCH. <333333333~ We loev Jaejae! imysb too. :| Duch - I crush you too, opcors. LOEV DEAR. UBER MUCHOS. :kiss: And to those wgo added me in their list, I love you all.
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm its- [quote]kristina16-very good,nice,sweet moderator[quote]aysbeux-greatmod[quote]louiz-hmm hope we can be good friends [/quote] [/quote] [/quote]
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Replies:[/b] [spoiler][quote][quote=pinkloveriza01]Jerriedee || sisziie jhed ~ She`s kind and i love her as my own sister& I trust her soo much. :) ILY*[/quote] Same here sis :] *ILY too :] [quote=nElOu]Jer -- My Fudgee :D She's always there for me :) Ily so much fudgee.[/quote] Weee. *ILY too Fudgee :] [quote=pinkblack08]jhed really nice and kind to me...[/quote] You're also kind to me. hihi.[/spoiler][/quote] [b]Random Updated Crushies[/b] [spoiler][quote][b]LOUISE.27 | Cooo-kie[/b] - So sweet friend. Thats why I luev talking to her in YM :] IMYSB [b]obsessed95| Kyooti Chariz[/b] - My BFF!. Stay Kyoot and nice. Also my idol because of her GFX. <33 [b]Bridget | Chic[/b] - Woo. IMY too sis. Hope to talk to you soon. [b]Phia | Potchi[/b] - Wee. Thanks for the friendship. Soo kind, eh? ;p [b]Trixx.xii | Trixx[/b] - So kyoot. She's also kind to me. IMY BFF :p [b]Nelou | Fudgee[/b]- Thanks for everthing. So friendly. ILYSMToo sis. Yea, I'm always here for you. :p [b]Ninafaye | Strawbereii-Cudlee[/b] - Thanks for the gift! So sweeet. :] [b]Nahzbate | Swit.Angel[/b] - Hope to know you more. Stay sweet and nice ;p [b]Philxre | Babe Lovelee [/b]- ILYSSM! hihi. remember the, owten and PEX? haha :] [b]Pinkloveriza01 | Yza[/b] - Thanks for everything sis, ILY too ;p [b]Ceszweii | Cesz[/b] - Waa. IMY [i]ate[/i] :] [b]Co-Scandalers[/b] - They're uberr nice :D -- All of you guys are so kind to me. Thanks a lot. -- ILY all crushies. :P :kiss:[/quote] [/spoiler]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Updated.[/b] My Crushees in Ftalk :question: [spoiler][b]1.[/b] [b]Mai Bebe Chariz[/b] <3 :kiss: Really a niccccce person, 100% creative & orig :D IlabHerSM :wow: She's really colorful/random & kewl! She really Rocks on graphics & others & sureness, in the Real world too. BTW, she's also so Pree-tty & Loves a lot of random thingies. [b]IMY&ILY extremely[/b] Idol, Bebe Chariz ;) Mwaa* :kiss: [b]2.[/b] [b]Be-BestFriend -- Trixx[/b] <3 She's really a great person :) But she's greater when you get to know her. Kyoot & friendly :] She really [b]Rocks our world[/b]! :wow: No wonder she has a lot of suitors & she's so popular. Lols" But even if she's born that way, I still.. W8, I mean [b]ILher extremely[/b] for who she really is, even if she thinks that she has negative sides :D We're in the same country, but I haven't meet her. Hoping to meet her in person :P [b]3.[/b] [b]Koo-ya Dondon[/b] :) He's really sweet & nice. Very verrrrrrr-y great in Graphics. One of my Idols ;) Cool too :] Hope he'll never change =) I-lab-you! Waka-waka-waka :lol: [b]4.[/b] Other Membars of [b]The Scandalers[/b] ^_^ They're really cool & fun to chat/post with :lol: Though I don't go to their Conferences sometimes :wasted: Hope I could join another crazeeeee one :eh: ILThem no matter what :wow: even if they hate me or love me or want to kill me. Lols" They rock! [b]5.[/b] [b]Ate Hanzel[/b] <3 She's really nice & [b]preee-tty[/b] :P IMHer, but I know her Kapz misses her much more like hell. Ahehe; ILY&IMY ateeee ;) [b]6.[/b] [b]Munch-kin ko[/b] :wow: Huwee- She's really nice & kyoot. I thank her for being nice to me =) She's a great graphic-maker :thumbsup: ILY Munch-kin :P [b]7.[/b] [b]Dhee[/b] <3 Just one single thing I've got to say about her, she [b]Rocks[/b]! [b]8.[/b] [b]Coooo-kie[/b] :D Really nice & sweet. Kyoot too ;) Hope to know more about her =) ILY. Mwa-hugs* [b]9.[/b] [b]Mai Hearty[/b] <3 She's really nice & pretty =) I<3herGraphics So muchee :wow: They're totally cool, like her :P Twilight lab-er <3 Mwaka-mwaka-hugs* :kiss: [b]10.[/b] The people who Crushes me & wants to crrrrrush me! =D Keep up the good work! Lols" I love yoo all [b]<3[/b] [b]11. Ateeeee Maye[/b] IMY too ate. Glad to see you again :wow: Pree-tty, nice, gorgeous & others! ILY&IMY poh :redface: [b]12. Demonyo[/b] =D Lols" I lab this freakin' gal! She's really a nice & [b]crazy[/b] person :eh: No other monkey would be crazier than this gal :lol: Peace! Ahaha ((: But to say it, she's really nice & pree-tty. No denying huh :P [b]13. Neloooo[/b] I've missed her. Long time no see! :crybaby: I'm glad to see her again & I'm glad she's one of the [b]Scandalers[/b] \m/ She's really nice & kyoot- Just look at her pics! :wow: Hope to know more about her ;) BTW, Lols" Why Barbie? Ahaha; :lol: Maybe like Chuckie. [b]14. Ate Tinay[/b] <3 I miss her :crybaby: We didn't get to chat/talk to each other. She's a real nice & friendly moderator & of course, very beautiful (inside & out) ;) No wonder why a lot of members/people crush her. Heehee :P I lalalab her so much :wow: [b]15. Ate Duch[/b] Huwee; Chatted with her once, but that was just once. Lols" I hope to know her more. She's nice & preeee-tty :D [b]16. Shim Oo-ma[/b] :P She's nice & like an anime character for me. Heehee ((: Hope to know more about her, really muchee =) [b]17. Mai Swit Sun-dai[/b] Yumm* :P thanks for the call-name. Hope to know a lot about her ;) Mwaa* :kiss: [b]18. Nahz <3[/b] Huwee; I wanna really really really be a good friend to her. She's really nice :P Hope to know more about her =) [b]19. Pink Punk[/b] Lols" Don't know yoo that much yet, but I crush yoo because yoo crush me :wow: Ahaha :P Hope to know a lot more about yoo [b]^_______^[/b] --- [b]All Friendstertalk Members[/b] <33[/spoiler] Forgot the others :wasted: Lols" I'm so so sorry. My brain is somewhere else right now :wallbash:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: u p d a t e d :D [spoiler][b]light Tinay[/b]-What can you see if there's no light?What would twilight be if there's no "light"? :lol: Lurrrrrrvvveeee my light ;) Vry sweeet&cool \m/ loves PCD :lol: . me loves her ;3 [b]mamamaMalditz[/b]-or Hanzel.haha. Even if she's really maldita :P,i still heart her :eh: and she gives time to give me meaningful,meaning,with sense-- comments. Haha. ILY!!! [b]babababaBlanche[/b]-I adore her works--simple but still cool. i really really misssss you. AS IN♥ !LYblanche ;) [b]baby Trixx[/b]-very nice, friendly and kind. Also good at editing, making sigs, avas and more. Soooo kyoot i wanna pinch her XD. Funny and really nice. [b]Heartii[/b]- Sooo cute and adorable. I also wanna pinch her cheeks, like Trixx :lol:. Also good at editing. Labyuuu so much. rock on sis :eh: [b]Cuddles[/b]- Although we're not that close, i still heart her ;) [b]Maye[/b]- Kind and very nice. Pretty also and kind, kind, kind :lol: imy [b]Chariz[/b]- maii cowboy. very very creative and kind. Funny also. labyooo :) [b]Nicey[/b]-loves rainbows. ;] not "maarte" for a girl*wink XD*,down-to-earth and simple and kind :D [b]Uma[/b]-really kawaii.love her eyes. O.O X3 and she's also kind and funnee. ahmissyuu [b]Je/Jesrhel[/b]-Waaa. Kind*pls. do reserve that blog name for me okay?* and nice :D, Evn if i only speak/communicate with her thru YM ;) and she's also pretty,like Japanese girls often do :lol:. [b]Keeeemeeee[/b]-Love her,love her stories :thumbsup: Very kind and generous, but sometimes it takes quite some time for her to update her stories, but still, ILOVEIT ;) i can still remember your first story*w/ chapters..ya know XD* Looks like a Japanese also. imysm =( [b]linniie[/b]-imy sis. Very good at making pixels :) I miss your Oni-works :lol: ily sis [b]Lin/sugarstyx_x[/b]- Also good at making pixels.. Very very very very kind and nice. Patient and very helpful. Thanks for all the time&&PMs you gave me,answering all my questions :lol: :cry: ILYYY [b]Dondon[/b]-he still doesn't teach em how to smudge :rolleyes: :lol: But i already know it,so no need don2x haha.very very very creative and kind,for a boy*what?haha jk*. :lol: [b]all the members of TS[/b]- they are all nice, kind and funny. Love ya guys! *crushes are in random order. *ILY all guys[/spoiler] I think the topic name should be changed to: Ftalk Love Thread :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][font=kristen ITC][color=#CC99CC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440576q8wrax7se2.gif[/img][/url]Chai's[/color] [color=#FF0099]Crush[/color] [color=#FF99CC]List[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440576q8wrax7se2.gif[/img][/url][/color][/font][/b][spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#cc66cc][font=kristen ITC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/436/436032x06lk4lcqb.gif[/img][/url]gurls i adore [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/436/436032x06lk4lcqb.gif[/img][/url][/font][/color][/b] [b][color=#FF0099]Kristina16(popsicle)[/color][/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her to death !! :wow: [b][color=#FF00CC]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b][color=#CC66CC]ate Duch[/color][/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind.strict mod sumtimes. i likes her layies too :wow: [b][color=#CC99CC]emlodee[/color][/b]- one the nice member here...pretty of course.kind.wanna know more about her ;] [b][color=#CC6699]Maye[/color][/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: wanna know moer bout this gurl ;) [b][color=#FF99CC]Nina[/color][/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]joebz[/color][/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. i loev her layies and sigiies :wow: ;] [b][color=#FF66CC]cheuw[/color][/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty of course ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b][color=#FF0099]Angeli_7[/color][/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many members found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b][color=#cc66cc]my heart/SHIN triXX[/color][/b]-hoho dis gurl really rocks!!hehe.. wanna know moer bout her.shes kind.funny.soo lovely.i loev her looks! :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]ninafaye-[/color][/b]shes so nice to me. i lurve her kawaii works geezz.. :wow: wanna be close to her.. ;) [b][color=#CC66CC][font=kristen ITC]SiSTERS[/font][/color] [color=#CC99CC]:arrow: ceii [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: jhay [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: dhen [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: eney [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: gemandi [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: brains and beauty [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: linniie [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: charm_caster0604 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: black_eljoy [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: bheszt_19 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: LOUISE.27 [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: ate lea [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] :arrow: faelnar [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/440/440661fd1i5ezs05.gif[/img][/url] [/color] This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/12/12606qlj55sawsx.gif[/img][/url][/b] [b][color=#FF9999][font=kristen ITC][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434520u0hx81g10p.png[/img][/url]Newest crush: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/434/434520u0hx81g10p.png[/img][/url][/font][/color] [color=#FF6699]faith [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] Rose [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] icekandi [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] bianx [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] UMA [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] *kim-a-holic [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url] camilleo8[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/699/699258ehqnox0kww.gif[/img][/url][/color] [color=#339966][font=kristen ITC][DA BOISH[/font](its only a crush) [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/551/551963nb2rcyyryi.gif[/img][/url] harvii [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] echoO[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] karurO[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] mai kua eehjhay [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] jamesss[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] dundun(mai siggie maker) [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url] shirow[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl2.glitter-graphics.net/pub/122/122842r9l2jjtjaf.gif[/img][/url][/color][/b] [color=#996699][b]and all scandalers..~ [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/12/12606qlj55sawsx.gif[/img][/url] [/b][/color][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-10-18 23:28:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:42

[ 9 queries - 0.516 second ]
Privacy Policy