• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][u][i][b]UPDATED!!!![/b][/i][/u][/align] [align=center][u][b]ii labb these girls...[/b][/u] y.? pretilicious, kind,nice,sweet,coz they r mhaii sistahs.. hihihih [spoiler] [b] sis hanz sis zia - sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie sis swit serenity sis bubblie sis ducheszv sis nina sis gerlyn sis maye sis angelie sis angeli sis loiuz mod lois sis faelnar sis lovelee sis charm beauty and brains -dunno her name :D sis yanyan sis alliana sis bianx sis kim sis aya sis lilblueangel sis bratinela sis tricia sis lea sis gengskie As cicatrizes [/b] [/spoiler] [u][b]ii labb these boys..![/b][/u] y.? they r kind,sweet,nice&kind to me..and verii cute uber :D [spoiler] kuya hoshigaki :kiss: kuya harvey :kiss: kuya bob :kiss: kuya james :kiss: kuya eehjay :kiss: kuya derick :kiss: kuya kerlah :kiss: kuya inteliigence :kiss: kuya dondon :kiss: and kuya neil :kiss: kuya kyhmie[water].. hihih :kiss: kuya aaron also :D [b]all the boys here ok? [/b]:D [/spoiler] [b]ii labb yu all.. mwuahh[/b] :wow: :kiss: [/align]

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-08-16 04:28:11)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=As cicatrizes]ima 2 shy, rili, to post his username. xD[/quote] Ohh, c'mon, you can do it. I didn't want to post mine, either, but I was 'talked into' doing it. :lol: :lol: Time to update mine..... [spoiler] [b]Angel[/b] ([i]Angeli_7[/i]) because she's funny and sensible, also a very cool and down to earth person. :D [b]Nina[/b] ([i]nina123456[/i]) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D **Added** [b]Melody[/b] ([i]emlodee[/i]) because she's funny and fun to tease (she get's so defensive), my 3rd lil sis here in FTalk. :D [b]Rose[/b] ([i]fis.ms[/i]) another of my lil sis's. She's very funny also, and full of sense like Angel, but also very laid back and easy to talk to even in her apathetic modes. Also very fun to tease. :D ***[i]Deleted one crush[/i]*** [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-16 01:44:11)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]sis angeli[/quote] haha is dat mee.. if it is.. then i crush yuu too..
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll post them one-by-one (post by post). I'll start with... Bob - Mod Why? He's my loveteam here. Hahaha.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wooot spam ^ :angry: -------------------------- [b][color=#CC99CC]Chai's[/color] [color=#FF0099]Crush[/color] [color=#FF99CC]List[/color] :lol: [/b][spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#FF0099]Kristina16(popsicle)[/color][/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b][color=#FF00CC]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b][color=#CC66CC]Duch[/color][/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b][color=#CC99CC]emlodee[/color][/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b][color=#CC6699]Maye[/color][/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: [b][color=#FF99CC]Nina[/color][/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]joebz[/color][/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. i loev her layies and sigiies :wow: ;] [b][color=#FF66CC]cheuw[/color][/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b][color=#FF0099]Angeli_7[/color][/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many member found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b][color=#CC66CC]SiSTERS[/color] [color=#CC99CC]:arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: :arrow: bheszt_19 :rose: :arrow: LOUISE.27 :rose: [/color] This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#FF9999]Newest crush:[/color] [color=#FF6699]faith Rose icekandi triciabianca bianx UMA :rose: [/color][/b] [b][color=#339966]DA BOISH(its only a crush :rolleyes:) Harvii James Elisha James Karuro [/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-16 20:14:18)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

PM sent to [b]Alexandra_Roca[/b]. Stop spamming!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]Ohh, c'mon, you can do it. I didn't want to post mine, either, but I was 'talked into' doing it. :lol: :lol:[/quote] maybe next time.,xD i have 3 girl crushes here. cz tehy are byutiful inside and out. [b]miz tinay[/b],[b]miz reika[/b] and [b]miz leah[/b].xD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-16 02:54:33)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I crush too many girls. HAHA. I crush my poshy the most. Gemandi -- as of now. and my other siszies. They know who they are :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]just take a guess.,xD[/quote] I already PM'd you with my best guess..... but I won't post it (just in case I'm right). =D =D [b]**Edited** hahahahahaha I was right. =D =D But, I will assure you again....I won't tell. I promise. :D [/b] [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] [b]Angel[/b] ([i]Angeli_7[/i]) because she's funny and sensible, also a very cool and down to earth person. :D [b]Nina[/b] ([i]nina123456[/i]) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D **Added** [b]Melody[/b] ([i]emlodee[/i]) because she's funny and fun to tease (she get's so defensive), my 3rd lil sis here in FTalk. :D [b]Rose[/b] ([i]fis.ms[/i]) another of my lil sis's. She's very funny also, and full of sense like Angel, but also very laid back and easy to talk to even in her apathetic modes. Also very fun to tease. :D ***[i]Deleted one crush[/i]*** [/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-16 02:56:21)

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss this thread already its been a long time i didnt post to this thread..hihi...ammm here's my crux...as of now.. [spoiler] kristina16 ducheszv deathsiren foraksendoll /*/love.ceii/*/ [/spoiler] that's all for now
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]**Edited** hahahahahaha I was right. =D =D But, I will assure you again....I won't tell. I promise. :D[/quote] have mercy bro.,don't tell any1.,xD @T: [b]miz lea[/b]-she is really sexy.,ya know..her pic tells it all.xD [b]miz tinay[/b]- ow,very friendly and pretty., [b]miz reika[/b]-my first girl crush.,xD

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-16 03:03:59)

unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush [b]UMAAAAAA[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]kuya dondon[/quote] wow, thnx ceii.. IMY hehe -------- i crush: Lois Louiz.27 Trixx Ceii Charm Caster Kristina16 Linniie push (haha) Reika Aya Ninah (the girl who sing toxic hahaha) cutest08 duck hmmmm am i fogotten something? anyways i will update it soon hehe.
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]AJ[/quote] [b]hmmm thankz XDD <333[/b] [quote=LOUISE.27]Aila Janella. A'miss euu!! She's really nice & just nice. LOL, & she's pretty. <333[/quote] [b]hmmmm am i beautiful??[i]Drama..[/i] thanks tough luv u <333[/b] [quote=dondon]cutest08[/quote] [b]thanks for teh Included![:[/b] [align=center][b]My Crushes:[/b] [spoiler][b] Blanchee- Phia- Trixx: Louiz Pinkyo_O/Raina Linnie Andrea Kimyasay Philaine/cutegal Aina/Chii,Jamie Joebz Guys~ Kielmaru Intelligence/Franz/Mumu DonDon[/b][/spoiler] [b]Added:Ate Tinay-shes xo kind verygood mod! OT-DonDonut->hmm ive seen Ate Lois is teh 1st ahahah im just curious..=|[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-08-16 04:44:20)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ sis Ceii and Chai: I'm included in the girls list! hahaha :lol: btw, thank you sissy! miz you! :kiss: t: my crush as of now... [spoiler] [b]Girla-Loo[/b] sis ceii - my lovable and friendly sissy ;) sis jhay - cute, sweet, intelligent! :D sis gerlyn - sweet, cute and pinkaholic! ;) sis juliene funny, sweet! :D sis angeli - phunk, and sweet my ghemandhen - sweet and very beautiful! naks! :P sis eney - rockstar (i mis her) sis emlodee - my cute and sweet sissy sis zia- where is she?! i really mis her! :wallbash: mod tinay - a britney fanatic! a sweet moderator! sis lea - my hot and sexy sissy ;) [b]boylets[/b] jesse - my bro! friendly and funny! hahaha :lol: guile - my bro! a rockstar! a gamer and the only killahr in ftalk! ;) but there is only one person that very special to me! (secret) ;) and all mah sistah and bro here... i forgot the other... i miss you all! :kiss: [/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]i crush: Lois Louiz.27 Trixx Ceii Charm Caster Kristina16 Linniie push (haha) Reika Aya Ninah (the girl who sing toxic hahaha) cutest08 [u][b]duck[/b][/u][/quote] lol[b] dundun[/b] .. u suuu bad amf! :lol: [b]TOPIC[/b] [spoiler] :arrow: Babes :arrow: Mareh :arrow: Corn :arrow: ducheszee :arrow: Jap :arrow: Ate Shika :arrow: Ate mushi :arrow: nine :arrow: Maye :arrow: icee :arrow: Chai :arrow: tricia :arrow: Bob :arrow: Boo :arrow: Dundun :arrow: Vitz :arrow: Kambal and hmmm :/ .. my baby :lol: :redface: [/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

As of now I [b]crush[/b] DonDon, Uma-chan, Fushi, Meow, and of course my fellow Class-S members. IMYSB!!!111!!~
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]My Crushes:[/sup] [spoiler][b]• anime_mania_01[/b]- she my only one best friends here at fstalk,[b]BFF[/b] :D. [b]• Bheiyah[/b]- my ultimate crush here :redface: harhar .. [b]• sugarstyx_x[/b]- she my sweetest sisters here at fstalk. she also nice & friendly :wow:. [b]• Kimizuki[/b]- wee,i really crush this gurl eyh,she so cute :wow:. [b]• Louiz[/b]- she cute & also a nice person ;). [b]• Chii/Aina[/b]- i crush this gurlz too. she really gud in making gfx :D. [b]• Triciabianca[/b]- she cute at her ava & she also really gud in making gfx :D. [b]• lady_end,charm_caster0604 & jhayyuliajay [/b]- they both friendly ;). [b]• Philixre[/b]- she cute & fun to chat/be with. lolz :P. [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]- she have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:. [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]- she have a pwetty face & really gud in making layout :wow:. [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]- she a kind person in de world =D [i]lol[/i]. [b]• obsessed95[/b]- she really gud in making gfx. she also have a cute face :wow:. [b]• RossVolturi[/b]- she rock =D\m/! [i]lol[/i]. [b]• Eunice[/b]- she a nice friend of mine. she really gud in making gfx :). [b]• butterflyprincesz[/b]- i dunno her yet. ahaha,well i think she friendly neyh ;). [b]• Chiny.12[/b]- she really kind to me & she my nicest friend here :D [i]lol[/i]. [hr] [u][sup]Added:[/sup][/u] [b]• deathsiren[/b]- pweetty gurl. popular gurl here :wow:. [b]• angeli718[/b]- she a friendly person ;]. [b]• /*/love.ceii/*/[/b]- i dunno her yet,but i think she friendly eih ;). [b]• MiNEKOARCH [/b]- she a nice friend of mine :wow:.[/spoiler] [sup]harhar,long listz :P ..[/sup]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-16 10:23:20)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Poshy [i](maye)[/i]- thanks for the special mention. Bwaha. I crush you more, you know that. :wow: [i]chai[/i], [i]prend dhen[/i],[i] my luka ceii[/i] - thanks for crushin me. :redface: [i]uma[/i] - :eh: - - - @ t > [spoiler] still [url=http://theftalk.com/t13445-p168-Ftalk-Crush-Thread-(name-and-or-describe).html]them.[/url] I super crush all of them. [/spoiler] I wanna add : [quote]Louise - Oh my sweety. How can I forget you? Bad [i]ate[/i]. :angry: Ross Volturi - I really like her style. :thumbsup: Nina 1 to 6 - Hehe. She's pretty. reminds me of an old friend. =( Dondon - I'm amaze by his sigs. So great. yeah, imma call it, idol. :)[/quote] :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-08-16 13:28:33)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=gemandi]uma - :eh:[/quote] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/65.gif[/img] [/spoiler] -- I crush crush crush [b]NEIL[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:47

[ 9 queries - 0.730 second ]
Privacy Policy