• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][b]i crush Lots of Graphic Makers.. Expecially.. Ate Faith Joebz Sis Lovelee Trixx.xii Louiz Phia, Philaine Blanchee Kimyasay Or Kimmy Jamie Boys DonDon-Nut! jaja Rei-Slighty Franz,mumu,Krung2x-Intellegence-i Miz him! Add more jeje[/b][/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=charm_caster0604]waaakz! thnx sis! I crush you too,sis. you're so pretty! I crush sis [b]bianx[/b] too! I also uber crush my Bessy Eri--she's so kind and nice and pretty. Imy bessy![/quote] ^ is that me?? haha.:lol: [b]topic[/b]: my girlprens, neil, and charm caster.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink][b]added >> sisz bianx-i really want to know her more she seems really kind and friendly to others CRUSH LIST >>> gurlsz >> •sisz yna-she's uber nice,and kind to me and other members •sisz chelsey-she's uber nice too,she always smiles when i see her..:D •sisz trixx-my uber nice nd sweet friend,she's funny to get along with :lol:and i loev her gfx..LOL •sisz blanche-she always have time for fun,haha :D •sisz louiz-nice gfx maker,she's uber nice nd kind •sisz duch-she's a uber nice nd kind mod even tough we aren't much close to each other •sisz tinay-haha,she's uber nice :D •sisz faith-she always invite for confe but i didn't have much time ti accept it coz i'm uber sleepy..LOL to be updated..:D[/b][/color]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-07-28 08:49:29)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]My crush [b]iz[/b] so obvious hehe. I hat[b]e l[/b]ying...[/quote] Uyyy, Kuya Effie. Hahaha. Ahem. :ninja: [quote=cutest]i crush Lots of Graphic Makers.. Expecially.. Ate Faith [b]Joebz[/b] Sis Lovelee Trixx.xii Louiz Phia, Philaine Blanchee Kimyasay Or Kimmy Jamie[/quote] Aww, IMYSB sis [b]AJ[/b]! :crybaby: I haven't seen you around lately. :kiss: I crush... so many people here ... :rolleyes: I wanna add [b]Unmaskedluke[/b]. His GFX are terrific. :D:thumbsup:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ohh i titally forgot about the poster above me added>>joebz-she's sooo kind,and ultimate gfx maker :D..i loev her works..ily :D[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[i] topic:[/i] [b]for the girls..[/b] [spoiler] sis hanz sis zia - sis dhen sis jhay sis chai sis eney sis tinay sis melody sis julienne sis bea sis aime sis alliene sis heartbreaker gandalicious... sis linnie sis swit serenity sis bubblie sis ducheszv sis nina sis gerlyn sis maye sis angelie sis angeli sis loiuz mod lois sis faelnar sis lovelee sis charm beauty and brains -dunno her name :D sis yanyan sis alliana sis bianx sis kim sis aya sis lilblueangel sis bratinela sis tricia sis lea [/spoiler] [b]for the boys:[/b] [spoiler] kuya hoshigaki :kiss: kuya harvey :kiss: kuya bob :kiss: kuya james :kiss: kuya eehjay :kiss: kuya derick :kiss: kuya kerlah :kiss: kuya inteliigence :kiss: kuya dondon :kiss: and kuya nelnel :kiss: [b]all the boys here ok? [/b]:D [/spoiler] [b]ii labb yu all.. mwuahh[/b] :wow: :kiss:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have a crush on... Kuya ________. He is a mod. but still.. Kakashi is the only guy for me! :lol:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]one and only crush.. unmaskedluke[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2efhu37.png[/img] [b]lurve this guy soo much.. [/b][/spoiler]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]For now my crush only sisz [b]Lin[/b] aka [b]sugarstyx_x[/b] :wow:[/sup] [spoiler][sup]she so nice & kind to me ;). she are really gud friend/sisz too.[/sup] [sup]she also gud in making gfx & pixel. oo,yah i forgot she really talented in making overlay layout :thumbsup:.[/sup] [/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-28 09:29:05)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I`ll ad Neex. He`s uber nice<3333
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]My crush [b]iz[/b] so obvious hehe. I hat[b]e l[/b]ying...[/quote] :O - :rolleyes: - :redface: - :lol: [b]Topic[/b] me gonna post some of my crushes.. [u][b]Girls[/b][/u] [spoiler] :arrow: Mah Babes - Shy19 :redface: :arrow: Mah Mareh - Push :wow: :arrow: Ate Mushi - me idolize her sooo <333 :arrow: Ducheszee - The epic partner of shirow.. i envy them.. keep on rockin! \m/ :arrow: Ate April - weee youre in the pinas.. :lol: welcome the weather =D :arrow: Jap - Nela, i mish youuuuu.. :lol: :arrow: Corn - Trix! i miss this girll huhuhu :arrow: Nine - 9 my uberly pretty siszy :wow: :arrow: Maye - Stunning chique :eh: :arrow: Joebz - this girl is uberly bc with her studies.. imysb :arrow: Tinay - imysb.. good luck with the job interview ;) :arrow: Tricia - She's very kind ... i liek her xoo much <333 :arrow: Uma - her face transforms when she smiles :O :thumbsup: :arrow: Bheszt :arrow: /*/love.ceii/*/ [/spoiler] [u][b]GUYS[/b][/u] [spoiler] :arrow: boo - his body is like jay-r's :drool: :eh: ily boo! :arrow: Vitz - this guy is so amazing in uberly many ways :wow: :arrow: Phat - alwez be my kambal :P imy :arrow: Rap - my baby :P rapidoh cupidoh .. :lol: a very romantic person =) [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-28 13:43:13)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for including me on yer lists gurlettez!labyu all!! [b]Topic[/b]:I crush the gurls above me!and in previous pages also! :wow: :arrow: [b]Biggest Crush,Biggest Love,Biggest Desire[/b] :redface: [b]My man,My life,My everything[/b][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/17/41/70881471/1_506276191l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] so called "Lordheinz". .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/ngorok.gif[/img] but Heinz R. Fangonil in real life. .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/dj_dru.gif[/img] so called [i][b]Heinztot,Papa,Baby,Mister coh[/b][/i] by me![img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [b]the man I want to be with! I love him so much[/b]! :wow:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i crush the poster above meeh ^ :O uber cute :) [/b]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my schoolmates, bhezt09,aprilcutie09 and esp. cherlyster91326 :redface:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crushed [b]girl:[/b] :arrow: all princess charming : Linnie,sista dee,sista clalalala :arrow: yuna duduulll..hahaaa :arrow: ducheszv :arrow: ate tinayy :arrow: sista mayee :arrow: sist chaii aka aphrodite [b]boy:[/b] :arrow: itto dudull my bradahh :arrow: eehjhay :arrow: brodonn :arrow: riooo aka ohivnsuipo :arrow: derickk aka kcired14 :arrow: dale maii leader :arrow: bro mojooo :arrow: bro erizz
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09][b]added >> sisz bianx-i really want to know her more she seems really kind and friendly to others[/b] CRUSH LIST >>> gurlsz >> •sisz yna-she's uber nice,and kind to me and other members •sisz chelsey-she's uber nice too,she always smiles when i see her.. •sisz trixx-my uber nice nd sweet friend,she's funny to get along with :lol:and i loev her gfx..LOL •sisz blanche-she always have time for fun,haha •sisz louiz-nice gfx maker,she's uber nice nd kind •sisz duch-she's a uber nice nd kind mod even tough we aren't much close to each other •sisz tinay-haha,she's uber nice •sisz faith-she always invite for confe but i didn't have much time ti accept it coz i'm uber sleepy..LOL to be updated..[/quote] ^ Really?? I'm touched. Hehe. I wanna know you more too.:) [b]Topic[/b]: Kimmie, Maye, Jeshrel, Lois, Charm Caster and I'll add Bheszt_09.:kiss:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler] [b]ate duch[/b]- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| [b]ate aya[/b]- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. [b]chariz[/b]- numero uno! [b]sis tinay[/b]- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my partneeerr! i love her so! :wow: [b]louiz[/b]- really pretty girl. and very nice too. [b]ate shy[/b]- pretty pretty.. love her eyes :wow: [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. i mean. i love her a lot! [b]chai[/b]- one of my nicest friends here [b]bianx[/b]- she's like a sister to me. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- uber kawaii! and she's a good gfx maker. [b]yanyan[/b]- cool girl :cool: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool :cool: [b]joebz[/b]- cute. she's very talented.. and smart! [b]nina[/b]- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? [b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]aliah[/b]- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D [b]yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk and she's nice too :eh: [b]sis cheuw[/b]- she's nice. i like her a lot. [b]joana[/b]- we're not that close. but she's nice :) [b]uma[/b]- she's a doll, and she's funneeh.[/spoiler] [b]BOYS[/b]: yes. i have boy crushes again :lol: [spoiler] [b]TUNIE[/b]- my labteam. [i]gwapo[/i]. haha. you and partner are :wow: [b]unmaskedluke[/b]- i think he's good-looking. and i like his gfx and stuff [b]rap[/b]- i dun even know why :/ :lol: [b]jesse[/b]- he's very nice. :D [b]Kazuki Shikimori[/b]- jules! my blockmate. the only ftalker i know in person :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-07-29 08:19:14)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]added [again] >> sisz maye aka deathsiren-i think she's uber nice nd pretty :D[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

CrushList: :arrow: Rockers Baby _louiz :arrow: Charm Caster :arrow: Forsakendoll :arrow: Faelnar :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Linniie :arrow: Charmcharmcharm14 :arrow: Lea :arrow: Lois :arrow: Meggy :arrow: Uma_Love :arrow: Luv.ceii :arrow: Yumi :arrow: Chiny.12 :arrow: Cutest08
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

They are in Art and Design section most especialy those who have the ability to draw and sketch manga and anime[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2485/huglv7.gif[/img] I'm quite impressed on them[img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/2485/huglv7.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:22

[ 9 queries - 0.607 second ]
Privacy Policy