• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=icekandi]^ That is sooo sweet. :] IMY, honey. :][/quote] IMY more Ate Ice coh!! [b]Topic[/b]:I so lalurb this gurl I quoted! :kiss: [b]My man,My life,My everything[/b][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/17/41/70881471/1_506276191l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] so called "Lordheinz". .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/ngorok.gif[/img] but Heinz R. Fangonil in real life. .[img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/dj_dru.gif[/img] so called [i][b]Heinztot,Papa,Baby,Mister coh[/b][/i] by me![img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/tuzki/smiley/love_u.gif[/img] [b]the man I want to be with! I love him so much[/b]! :wow:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

@T: I crush the poster above me. :wow:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]>> added[[again]]:sisz faith-she's soo sweet and kind she's very nice to me and other members hir..imy and ily sisz :D[/b]
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush is HOSSE DAVIS KWAN and JEREMIAH CASTRO my celeb crush is Jiro Wang and Ikuta Toma :D :wow:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

we.. it's me again,, hehehe.. thes are my gurlz tonight.. [spoiler] rocker baby louiz- i mish you.. why did u leave us? you're suppose to stay with [s]me[/s] us .. eney- i mish you more bunzo ko,,,[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For now, i have only 1 crush, its: :arrow: rocker baby louiz i miss you sweety ;)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Added - misz.faith - great voice..
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]-----> shy19[/quote] wow im flattrd :redface: tenk u :kiss: [b]My Crushes :redface: :[/b] the [i]YMMA[/i]`erz... :ninja: mah Babes -- ducheszv :kiss: :ninja: mah Birdie -- Pushnit08 :wow: :ninja: & Echo ;) for a mor detaild list... try to search my previous post/s :lol: :P
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush the poster above me.. [b]sHy19[/b] ~She`s uber duper pretty.<33
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]one and only crush.. unmaskedluke[/b] [spoiler][img]http://i38.tinypic.com/2efhu37.png[/img] [b]lurve this guy soo much.. [/b][/spoiler]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok, because of popular demand by a few people.....I'll expose my Ftalk crush..... My Ftalk crush would be Ms. Aya a.k.a. forsakendoll because she is really beautiful and she is funny and fun to chat with and she has the cutest voice :P :redface: :redface:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oi ehem Chai. ----- @T: I crush Dondon.I loev his FS Primary. :wow:
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup]For now my crush only sisz [b]Anne[/b] :wow:.[/sup] [spoiler][sup]she are really a gud friend of mine & fun to chat with ;). we're BFF.[/sup] [sup]thats all. wakakaka =D[/sup][/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-26 22:09:59)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ I crush the poster above me! :wow: :P ;)
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush miss charm caster. :wow: i so lab her smile. :redface:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i crush my girlprens and unmaskedluke.=)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My crush [b]iz[/b] so obvious hehe. I hat[b]e l[/b]ying... :penguin:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]:arrow: ADDED![/b] [i][b]Note[/b]: I only added these people, for the [b]LONG[/b] list, look for my previous posts.... :D[/i] [spoiler] [b]Gurlettes:[/b] Aprilcutie09 - mah new friend! Wee... :p thanks 4 d gifty siss! Eunich - she gud at makin' sigs... ;) shy_19 - she luks very puurrty and very nycc... :D charm_caster - no comment... xD very purtyy gurl... ;) bianx - she puurty 2.. she seems nyc.. :) bubbliee - laabbz ur storries sizzy!! [b]Vaklushez[/b] [i][Guys, OK? Boys, straight, not bi... I just call guys Vaklushez... :D][/i]: bhebhiej - yes! finally! i know hu ur crush is... ;) dis guy is very helpful... and 2 think i was here 1st b4 him!! pipito - he's cute in his ava... :redface: [/spoiler] [i]Guys... It's a secret, ayt?? Haha.. :p[/i][/align]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]I crush miss charm caster. i so lab her smile.[/quote] [b] waaakz! thnx sis! I crush you too,sis. =) :wow: you're so pretty! :eh: :redface: I crush sis bianx too! :rose: I also uber crush my Bessy Eri--she's so kind and nice and pretty. :wow: Imy bessy! :kiss:[/b]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@kuya dondon call me lovelee, lol.. whatz ur ym po? My crushes: Just added ate uma.. btw, what's you ym po?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:19

[ 9 queries - 0.665 second ]
Privacy Policy