• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

philixre
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

@ate faith you forgot me on your post hehe.. btw, labshu pouh c: @T gorls [spoiler][b]ate faith[/b] She's so much kawaii and so gud in singing and so kind to me, my one and only ate faith :kiss: love you so much ate [b]Louiz[/b] she's so friendly easy to get along [b]andrea aka bheszt[/b] she's so my bestie.. love you sweetie (woah) [b]ate tinay[/b] she's so kind a she's the friendsliest mod here [b]ate ceii[/b] I think before she joined here i knew her already.. correct me ate if i'm wrong.. Love you so pretty and kind [b]my philaine(yessssss!! [i]ayiee napangiti siya[/i])[/b] well she's actually my bestie also.. uhmm.. actually me, drea(bheszt) and philaine are besties we're close friends that's why i really love her! same to you andrea.. love you[/b] [b]ate aliah[/b] she looks like an angel i adore her.. wanna exchange faces with me?? haha lol[/spoiler] guys [spoiler][b]kuya ephe[/b] hmm... i think he's kind... [b]kuya eehjay[/b] wanna know more bout him [b]kuya dondon[/b] don't really know him but from many posts i think i know him [b]kuya rei[/b] we're not actually close but of course he's my friend! ayt..!?[/spoiler] so that's it hope you're on the list!
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i crush all my ever beautiful girls here.. they know who they are :eh: and i also crush.... [spoiler][b]deathsiren[/b]-- she's ugly and a big airhead but i crush her a lot :eh:[/spoiler]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ate deathsiren Am I included there? ^^ the ever beautiful girls?? hehe @T the same as my last post
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

/ Updated List [spoiler][b]Mamu Camille[/b] My mamu. No one else can ever try to steal my mamy from meeh :mad: I wish i could have a kapated by now. Yeah. I love her More than anyone. Just right now. She's my sowmeit forever :redface:[/spoiler] [quote][b]Ate Maye♥[/b] - The most gorgeous teenage girl here at Friendstertalk. :eh: She is awesomely perfect.[/quote] No boys for teh Moment. //edited- i've added some people. ;)

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2009-03-03 01:42:53)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=philixre]@ate deathsiren Am I included there? ^^ the ever beautiful girls?? hehe[/quote] of course sis. im just too lazy to type all of you beautiful ladies.. but of course you're one of them :eh: ---------------- i crush these two girls above me.. so pretty :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#999999][b]My Crushes[/b]: [i]Not arranged from first to last, ei? No one's my last ((:[/i][/color] [quote][color=#999999]• [b]Ate Tinay[/b]: She's a very very nice & pretty mod. <33 • [b]Blanche[/b]: Amish`yuu~ She's really a nice person, fun to be with, etcc. <33 • [b]My Cupcake / Trixx[/b]: Huwee~ She's a pretty & nice person. <33 • [b]Linniie[/b]: Amish`yuu~ She's a very very sweet & creative person. <33 • [b]Lovelee / [i]Philixre[/i][/b]: Nice & cute girl. I loev her graphics. Really great person. • [b]Phia[/b]: I loev her graphics. Really nice & sweet person. Funny too. • [b]Joanna / [i]Brains & Beauty[/i][/b]: As what her username says, she's really like it. • [b]Ate Aina & Ate Haru[/b]: Great graphic makers. Idols~ They're nice & pretty. • [b]Chariz[/b]: Amish`yuu~ She's a very nice person. Pretty too. I loev her graphics. • [b]Ate Lois[/b]: She seems nice & funny for me. Leader of our Group~ ((: • [b]Ate Eney[/b]: Amish`yuu~ An understanding & pretty person. She's really nice too. • [b]Ate Emlodee[/b]: Though we're not that close, I think she's nice. • [b]Nela[/b]: She's cool, nice & pretty. I wanna know moer about her. • [b]Joebz[/b]: Have seen her graphics before, awesome! Idol~ Now, I loev her layouts. • [b]Ate Aya / [i]Forsakendoll[/i][/b]: I think she's a nice & sweet person. Wanna know moer~ & I loev her layouts. Idol~ <33 • [b]Ate Maye / [i]Deathsiren[/i][/b]: Very nice & gorgeous person. <33 • [b]Ate Faith[/b]: Idol~ I loev her graphics. She's nice & glamorous. • [b]Uma[/b]: I really liek her. She's a nice, cool & pretty person. • [b]Chiny[/b]: Amish`yuu~ She's a very very nice, sweet & pretty girl. [hr][hr] • [b]Kuya Dondon[/b]: He's really a happy person. Sometimes sad, but not so. I loev his graphics. Idol~ <33 • [b]Kuya Jay / [i]Pipito21[/i][/b]: Amish`yuu~ Funny & nice guy. Nyahaha, total rocker. <33 • [b]Kuya Shiffer[/b]: Amish`yuu~ Nice, sweet & active person. <33 • [b]Kuya Carl / [i]Hoshigaki[/i][/b]: Wanna know moer about him. Not very close, but I think he's nice & fun. • [b]Aaron / [i]Rei Ryuzaki[/i][/b]: Amish`yuu~ Nice, sweet & good-looking person. <33 [hr][hr] • [b]All EPS Members[/b]: <33[/color][/quote]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]• Ate Eney: Amish`yuu~ An understanding & pretty person. She's really nice too.[/quote] [b]amisue too sissy!.. @topic: i crush this girl that i quoted!..i really love her!..she is so nice and pretty!.. and i also crush her crushes; my ate melody, my kuya jay[sup][i]urggh..i really miss him!..[/i][/sup] and my beshie shiffer[sup][i]i also miss this guy!..haven't got any news from him for weeks now!..[/i][/sup][/b] [i]err, sorry because this is totally off-topic!..err, i know kuya bhebhiej's crush!..ehehe..[/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-25 08:22:00)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I [s]crush[/s] loev [b]harbii[/b] su su much =D [spoiler]and ofcourse, Onion <33 Chi Bear Yuna - i lol'd on your comics in class-s =D Joebs Kapz - amisyuu kapz :rolleyes: Xave Pota imma add [b]uma[/b] now :eh:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Congrats Nela.\m/ @T: I crush Hoshi.Lol~
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Bratinela[/b] Ohh.. that's the reason behind the harbeng avatar! Hahaha. I just noticed it now, amf. :P My crush is... :paranoid: Shh! I mean my ccrushes are.. my lovly sisters here. Haha. (: I dont have a serious crush. You know, a guy. Lols.

Last edited by icekandi (2008-07-25 08:41:51)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@sis deathsiren hehe thank you i crush you too.. [spoiler]pasensya na po makapal lang po talaga muka ko haha[/spoiler] @sis louiz thanks for including me in your list.. love yah.. @sis trixx i crush you! hehe seriously :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I`ll add: [spoiler]Blurrycloud[/spoiler]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]^Congrats Nela.\m/[/quote] [quote=icekandi]Bratinela Ohh.. that's the reason behind the harbeng avatar! Hahaha. I just noticed it now, amf. :P[/quote] muahahaha =D [quote=bratinela01]I [s]crush[/s] loev harbii su su much =D [spoiler]and ofcourse, Onion <33 Chi Bear Yuna - i lol'd on your comics in class-s =D Joebs Kapz - amisyuu kapz :rolleyes: Xave Pota imma add uma now :eh:[/spoiler][/quote] I forgot to include ate duch <33 welcome back to class-s!!11!! we missed you su su much <33 :P

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-07-25 12:37:38)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I love the girl above me.[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/11.gif[/img] I crush the Class S Girls [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/8.gif[/img] including Emman ofcorz! [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/31.gif[/img] jokes [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ehem... I crush.. Hoshi,Uma and Daryll :wow::wow::wow:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I still crush my girlprens. haha. Kimmie, Maye, Uma, Emlodee,Tinay, Lois and Jeshrel.:wow: No boy crushes at this moment.:lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ lovelee : i crush euuu too my bestie mwahhh[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess....[/b] just kidding hahaha:lol: ------- [quote=philixre]kuya dondon don't really know him but from many posts i think i know him[/quote] [b]@philixre[/b] tnx for adding me in your list :D i want to know you more, hope we become good friends ;) [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]• Kuya Dondon: He's really a happy person. Sometimes sad, but not so. I loev his graphics. Idol~ <33[/quote] [b]@Louiz[/b] tnx for adding me. yeah, im happy, but im sad deep inside :( tnx again, dont change ;) :arrow: CrushList: :arrow: Rockers Baby _louiz :arrow: Charm Caster :arrow: Forsakendoll :arrow: Faelnar :arrow: Kristina16 :arrow: Trixx :arrow: Linniie :arrow: Charmcharmcharm14 :arrow: Lea :arrow: Lois :arrow: Meggy :arrow: Uma_Love :arrow: Luv.ceii :arrow: Yumi :arrow: Chiny.12 Added: :arrow: philixre
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]>>added : trixx-she's soo sweet nd kind,always helpful ily and imy euu sisz i loev euu[/b]
ziehruex
» n00b
1969-12-31

msz faith..hehe wooots:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:59

[ 9 queries - 0.239 second ]
Privacy Policy