• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[b]Lois[/b] I'm here there!! :lol: [b]Topic[/b] Forsakendoll Yuna Push Uma Duch and not but not the LEAST Nela!!
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

My one and only crush, [b]Carl[/b] [spoiler][img]http://photos-668.friendster.com/e1/photos/86/62/35432668/1_379530010l.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]VIP[/b] crush list / [b]VIP[/b] 으깸 명부 :rose: [color=hotpink]Girls / 소녀[/color] [spoiler][b]Maddie / 맏디[/b] - My real-life bestfriend and also a member here in friendstertalk i know her since grade 5 ahaha now we both are in 3rd year oh wow ahaha she is teh best person in my life [b]Kuuki / 구기[/b] - One of my first friend here in eptok Nela got great a sense of humor she is really fun to be with [b]Yuna / 유나[/b] - This girls loevs animu and her Shirow she is well ahaha a some kinda idol of mine i really liek teh way she speak hoho [b]Leo / 리오[/b] - This Leo is different from all other people she is crazeeee and uber kind well ahaha she is teh best person that ive ever met in eptok well haha not liek teh others, as i say i liek a guy here, she is going to ask me teh whole time whats up wif me and him it is liek she is cheering for us or something ahaha i liek her [b]Duch / 닻[/b] - Ate Duch hoho though we're not so close, i liek this gal ahaha she is really funny ahaha and oh wow she looks liek my classmate ahaha [b]My BEBE Nina / 나베베니나[/b] - Meet my bebe she is teh best ahaha kind, understanding and pretty my bebe is loev [b]Bridget / 빋젣[/b] - This madame ([i]haha joke bridget dont be mad haha[/i]) is a young and uber kawaii ahaha well she is sometimes makulit but ahah i liek her [b]Joebs / 좁시[/b] - Teh GFX queen (i think) and teh second aya it is never boring as you speak wif her ahaha kawaii gal whew [b]Aya / 아야[/b] - Aya is a very unique person to me she is kind, pretty, funny haha and has a big talent in making CSS layout [b]Kym / 김[/b] - She is teh classmate of my two old classmates oh wow ahaha i was shocked to know that they are classmates ahaha she loevs pink yeah and Japan for sure ahh naah it is so obvious ahaha maybe [b]Baby Eunich / 바비어닟[/b] - My baby is well haha also my student who is keen about overlays whew ahaha this girl is sometimes makulit weee i loev my cutie baby mwuah [b]Maye / 매[/b] - Teh pretty hot gal whew ohohoho i really liek her ahaha kind and bewtipool ahaha [b]Ke / 게[/b] - Ke, good thing Ke didn't call me Ling ahaha Ke broke up wif her boyfriend omg i was sad to hear that waaa they are so sweet haha anyway Ke is understanding and kind ahaha i sarang her [/spoiler] [color=blue]Boys / 소년[/color] [spoiler][b]Neil / 닐[/b] - I haf a big crush on this guy haha well he is really funny lol loevs to say weee waaa wakokoko wakaka ahaha and so on ahaha really kawaii well haha i speak wif this guy for five days but it seems liek we know each other for five years oh wow haha he is good in GFX and layouts oh wow i am stunned wif his works and creations haha he is not just talented, he is also good-looking haha i think all teh girls in teh forum lieks him ahaha oh wow there are many things i can say from this guy weeee ahaha [b]Dondon / 돈돈[/b] - Dondon[s]ut[/s] always makes me laugh wif his wefcum ahaha he is way funny oh wow haha i always LOL LOL LOL at him ahaha he follows my moves in teh cam well haha he is really makulit [b]Echo[/b] - This Echo is teh loev of Push weeee haha his siggy i really sweet >_< haha it is really fun speaking wif him lol haha [b]Owner / 오나[/b] - My owner bowahaha you must ask for his permission before doing something wif or to me haha joke ahaha owner is sometimes green but he is way funny haha [b]Shirow / 치로[/b] - Shirow Masamune ohohoho teh loev of Suigintou waaa haha it is really fun to speak wif hi but haha i am scared of him O_O he is way scary wak ahaha [b]Harvii / 할비[/b] - Harvey is really LOLing ahaha i did many things for him just so that he can get in touch wif kuuki ahaha [/spoiler]

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-08-01 15:34:59)

_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

my 2nd post hur.. Topic : NINA (MY) UMA (PET) DUCHESz (BABY)new* MAYE (CANDY)new* SHY (shir***)new*
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]nina- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she?[/quote] [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]My BEBE Nina / 나베베니나 - Meet my bebe she is teh best ahaha kind, understanding and pretty my bebe is loev[/quote] [quote=_rapidoh]NINA (MY)[/quote] wow guys :redface: :arrow: topic [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler] [b]Forsakendoll [/b]- (SIZLEY) ofcourse she's always on my top list.. i lurvee her suuuu much.. she's always been nice to me.. and i really have fun when were talking about crazy stuffs.. i always follow her everywhere.. ftalk, youtube, blogtv.. im her stalker.. :lol::lol: nah i just really lurve her.. :wow: [b]Bratinella[/b] - (BEAR) this gurl really rocks.. i always have fun talking to her.. its liek teh conference is not complete without her.. :lol: i miss my bear soo much.. she's very friendly to everyone.. that's why we became close so easily.. :lol: :wow: [b]Pushnit[/b] - (SWEET) teh type of person u really wanna talk and be friends with.. she always makes teh confe ALIVE with her funny way of talking.. but still with sense.. i love her liek a lot.. and i feel soooo damn lucky to have her as my sweet.. :wow: [b]Ducheszv[/b] - (DUCHIE) she is really a smart person.. i can sense it with teh way she talks.. a type of person u cannot fool.. =) i adore her :wow: very kind and nice person.. [b]Uma[/b] - (BEBE) a talking doll.. she is very sweet to me.. i lurve her soo much.. liek my own lil sis.. very kind to everyone.. very kawaii.. :wow: [b]Maye[/b] - very pretty gal.. love her way of being friendly and nice to everyone.. stay that way sis.. :kiss: muahhss [b]Joebs[/b] i adore her works.. and envy with it sometimes :lol: she really has a great talent.. keep it up sis :wow: [b]Yuna[/b] pretty pretty pretty.. always mistaken as a guy.. :lol: very nice person.. even she is sooo busy liek hell.. anytime u wanna talk with her, she will always spend time just to satisfy u :lol: really kind to everyone.. :wow: [b]Shika[/b] ate shika,, very nice person.. open minded.. and she loves shikamaru :lol: [b]Kyulatrixia[/b] very fun to talk with.. nice and friendly person.. [b]Shy[/b] another pretty girl here.. sooo kawaii.. :wow: [b]Kristina[/b] me wanna know more about her.. she seems so interesting.. :wow: [b]Faith[/b] With her Angelic voice and Angelic face.. no doubt many guys are going to fall for her.. [b]Aphrodite[/b] Pretty girl.. :wow: i think she's nice .. and she is friendly.. [/spoiler] [b]Guys[/b] [spoiler] [b]Rapidoh[/b] (MY) he is really a Boyfriend material.. he's so kind.. easy to get along with.. very sweet person.. u can always count on him.. he's my closest friend here in ftalk.. i can also consider him as my [b]bf[/b].. as in [b]bestfriend[/b] ROTFLMAO :lol: :penguin: [b]Raphael Marcos[/b] (PARE) i miss this guy.. i feel so comfortable talking and sharing things with him.. he is a real person!.. (he's not an alien) :lol: nah just kidding.. he is not plastic type of person.. thats why i share crazy stuffs with him :lol: thats our secret.. lol [b]Harvii[/b] i always LAUGH MY A** SO DAMN LOUD when i talk to this guy.. :lol: loev his way of being real.. he doesnt care what people might say about the things he did or say.. ;) i lurve this guy.. [b]Portuniecho[/b] at first i thought he is a SNOB.. but then he proved me wrong.. i always loev talking to this person.. full of sense.. and has a great sense of humor.. for me,, he is teh most helpful member in ftalk :lol: [b]Xavierkym[/b] i loooooeeeeevvv his VOICE :wow::wow::wow: i always wanna hear him sing moar.. another nice and friendly person here..! i thought he is strict or snob.. or whatever coz he is a mod.. but nah :lol: he is just a simple and an ordinary person :kiss: muahhhh :penguin: [b]Emman[/b] (PEANUT) my lil bro.. :lol: i will always be ur [i]kakampi[/i] :lol: very smart kid.. even im older than him,, i can learn things from him moar .. :wasted: :lol: [b]Bhebhiej[/b] (Jesse) my friend here is really fun to talk with.. full of sense.. he's liek my [i]kuya[/i] [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] very nice person here.. fun to talk with.. [b]Dracoknight[/b] (JUDE-JUJU) he calls me NINI.. :lol: very nice.. and he's an expert about codes wow! :wow: [b]Tjay[/b] (TIJ) - another nice person here!.. woooooofff :penguin: [b]Dondon[/b] very funny person.. full of jokes.. [/spoiler] [spoiler] [align=center][b]AND ALL CLASS-S MEMBERS[/b] :penguin:[/align] [/spoiler]

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-08-01 16:33:35)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456][b]Bhebhiej[/b] (Jesse) my friend here is really fun to talk with.. full of sense.. he's liek my kuya[/quote] Awww, how sweet. :redface: Thank you, Nina. I'm flattered. :P [b]@topic[/b] [spoiler] I already posted mine...so you'll have to search for it if you really want to know :ninja: but I think I should add 1 more...Ms. Nina beause she's so sweet and cute and silly. :P [/spoiler]
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

So here are mines :D ahhh! [b]♀[/b]: [spoiler] [b]sis uma[/b]: haii cutie! she's very humble at everything [b]sis aya aka forsakendoll[/b]: uber cute & really friendly <3 [b]sis aina aka Chii[/b]: i crush her skillz! [b]sis rei aka reikazek[/b]: she has the prettiest eyes! she's talkative too :P [b]sis tinay[/b]: real friendly & I envy her hair :mad: ... ;D [/spoiler] [b]♂[/b]: [spoiler] haha im shy..... I crush their awesome personality: [b]Kibosh[/b] [i]ily! ovcourse[/i] [b]cronixemo[/b] [b]kuya jie[/b] [b]shirow masume[/b] [b]bhebheij [/b] [b]rei ryuzaki [/b][i]the sweetest lil bro here in ftalk[/i] [/spoiler] that's it for now i think

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-08-01 18:45:17)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]My Crushes:[/b][/sup] [spoiler][b]• anime_mania_01[/b]- she my only one best friends here at fstalk,[b]BFF[/b] :D. [b]• sugarstyx_x[/b]- she my sweetest sisters here at fstalk. she also nice & friendly :wow:. [b]• Kimizuki[/b]- wee,i really crush this gurl eyh,she so cute :wow:. [b]• Chii/Aina[/b]- i really crush this gurlz too. she really gud in making gfx :wow:. [b]• Bheiyah[/b]- ssiz,long time no see. where r you neh? :paranoid:. [b]• Louiz[/b]- she cute & also a nice person ;). [b]• Triciabianca[/b]- she cute at her ava & she also really gud in making gfx :D. [b]• lady_end[/b]- she a nice & gud friend ;). [b]• +_ramza_+[/b]- she a gud friend of mine here,althought she not always online :ninja:. [b]• Philixre[/b]- she cute & fun to chat/be with. lolz :P. [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b]- she have a beatiful face. she so kind to me :wow:. [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b]- she have a pwetty face & really gud in making layout :wow:. [b]• ♥brains&beauty♥[/b]- she a kind person in de world =D *lOl*. [b]• charm_caster0604[/b]- she friendly & nice ;). [b]• obsessed95[/b]- she really gud in making gfx. she also have a cute face :wow:. [b]• RossVolturi[/b]- she rock =D\m/! *lOl*. [b]• jhayyuliajay[/b]- i think she friendly ;). [b]• Eunice[/b]- she a nice friend of mine. she really gud in making gfx :). [sup]Added:[/sup] [b]• butterflyprincesz[/b]- i dunno ur real name. ahaha,well i think she friendly neyh ;). [b]• Chiny.12[/b]- she really kind to me & she my nicest friend here :D *lOl*. [b]• cutest08[/b]- hmmppph~ i think she friendly eyh ;].[/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-08-01 19:55:21)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. I added bro aaron in my crushlist.. haha..
butterflyprincesz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Rei Ryuzaki]butterflyprincesz- i dunno ur real name. ahaha,well i think she friendly neyh ;)[/quote] weee..tnx 4 crushing me.. my real name is meggy..
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weee.. my [sub]crushiez[/sub] [color=pink]Girlziez:[/color] [spoiler] Mommy Uma~+~ - my pweety and cutiecutez momz.. mah teacher in making overlay.. ahihihi.. a lurved my bwery beshtiez momz.. ahihi.. ILY momz! Mommy Lin~+~ - my chubz mommy ahihih,, gud in gfx.. i rilly leov this mommy chubz! Baby Chubz/Faith~+~ - i love this bebe! --i'll add more soon many to say :(--[/spoiler] /!\boys: i dont have wahahahha/!\
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bigget crush[/b] unmaskedluke [spoiler][img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2n6ruvq.jpg[/img] my beshie neil..the sweetest beshie in town.. haha :lol: very nice.talented.her looks are STUNNiNG!! :wow: . errm very nice in making gfx i dont just crush this guy.. i extremely loev him!!! =) [/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush.. [b]Girls[/b] [spoiler]Uma Push Yuna Joebz Nela Chai Melody[sup]emlodee[/sup] Blanche Louise Chii/Aina Lois Tricia Nicey Haru Tinay[/spoiler] [b]Boys[/b] [spoiler]Carl Harvii James Shirow Dondon[/spoiler] Lesser boys for now :lol:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Replies[/b] [spoiler][quote=cutest08]Ate Faith[/quote] Tnx cute! [quote=bheszt_09]•sisz faith-she always invite for confe but i didn't have much time ti accept it coz i'm uber sleepy..LOL >> added[[again]]:sisz faith-she's soo sweet and kind she's very nice to me and other members hir..imy and ily sisz[/quote] harhar!imy and ily moer! [quote='AphrOdiTe']i crush the poster above meeh ^ uber cute[/quote] u'r cuter than me!i crush u too! [quote=deathsiren]sis faith- uber kawaii! and she's a good gfx maker.[/quote] tnx gorgeous sistah! [quote=Hoshigaki]misz.faith - great voice..[/quote] thanks carl!cute lil bro! [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Baby Faith - Waaaaaaaa she's chubby, cute and she's uber good in gfx[/quote] chubby. .harhar!love you bebe! [quote=charm_caster0604]sis faith-my first sis here in ftalk! i miss her so much. She's a very sweet sis of mine and she has a pretty face. Ily much sis![/quote] i miss u moer sweetie!ily much! [quote=philixre]ate faith She's so much kawaii and so gud in singing and so kind to me, my one and only ate faith love you so much ate[/quote] singing?!duhh..u'r better than me. .ily! [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]♥ Sis Faith - She's so pretty and nice! A perfect match with LH...[/quote] thanks sis!LH is perfect for me too. .^_^ [quote=butterflyprincesz]*misz.faith[/quote] Thnaks for addin me on yer list!muah! [quote=eunich]Baby Chubz/Faith~+~ - i love this bebe! --i'll add more soon many to say[/quote] i love u moer momi chubz!! [quote=nina123456]Faith With her Angelic voice and Angelic face.. no doubt many guys are going to fall for her..[/quote] LELz. .that's all!**harhar. . ily Nina coh!smooches![/spoiler] :arrow: [b]Ftalk Crushes[/b] [b]Eunich[/b]-(Momi Chubz)i loev this gurl so-so-so much!even though I'm older than her,I'm calling her mommy. .**ROFL my chubby,pretty and sweet sister here in ftalk. .ily much!**smooches [b]Lovelee[/b]-(La-Bee-Lee)my uber [i]daldal[/i] sister. .she's good when it comes to singing too. . will have a singing career someday,uber good!cute,pretty and jolly!ily bebe la-bee-lee! [b]Uma[/b]-(My Bebe)the uber kawaii gurl that I met. .so kawaii,so pretty,so funny!loev you bebe!muah! [b]Maye[/b]-(Gorgeous)the prettiest gurl here in Ftalk![speechless]^_^ [b]Nina[/b]-(Soul.Siren)uber nice voice!!i loev here su much!so pretty,so smexy,the voice!!wooo. .^_^ [b]Aya[/b]-(My lula)The prettiest lola of mine!so cute voice,so pretty,smexy. .there are no enuf words to define her. . [b]Perfect[/b]!me lurvez u lola! [b]Charm_caster[/b]-(Nina Rose)a very sweet person!i loev her!muahh [b]i'll update this soon. .![/b] :arrow: [b]The VIPs[/b] [spoiler][b]Tinay[/b]-(Bebe Gay)I feel so comfortable to open up w/ her.My bestfriend!she's very pretty,uber cute,so gorgeous!! effin crzy like meh,but i do loev it!i love her to death!!i'm always missin' this gurl! [b]Gemandi[/b]-(Xota)My girlfriend.Just liek Tinay,I'm comfortable sharing things w/ her.The love of Bobnezz^_^.my uber pretty gurlfriend.She's mine!mine alone. .**devil-laugh. .kiddin'!i love her so much!imy xota! [b]Daryll[/b]-(Lolo-Tanda)bwahaha. .this boi is so kind,.so funny,adeek,kulet,always there to give advice. Our #1 Fan(LH-Faith Loveteam)^_^. .thanks for bein kind lolo!Tinay,Xota and me <3z yow!keep rockin'![/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2009-04-04 14:35:24)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]replies[/b] [spoiler] [quote=unmaskedluke]crushes : uma chai bianx duch [b]maye[/b][/quote] aww. im flattered :redface: [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Maye / 매 - Teh pretty hot gal whew ohohoho i really liek her ahaha kind and bewtipool ahaha[/quote] ooh.. you are bewtipool too uma!! [quote=_rapidoh]MAYE (CANDY)new*[/quote] ooh. i almost forgot about our [b]candy[/b] [i]tawagan[/i] :lol: [quote=nina123456]Maye - very pretty gal.. love her way of being friendly and nice to everyone.. stay that way sis.. :kiss: muahhss[/quote] oohh i will sis. i just love being friendly. btw, you are pretty and friendly too :eh: [quote=misz.faith]Maye-(Gorgeous)the prettiest gurl here in Ftalk![speechless]^_^[/quote] ooh thanks sis faith.. but im not the prettiest. there are so many pretties here.. like [b]you![/b] :kiss:[/spoiler] ----------------------------------------------------------- [b]gurlettes[/b] [spoiler] [b]ate duch[/b]- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| [b]gemandi[/b]- my poshy! she's pretty and down to earth, very very nice. i love her! [b]ate aya[/b]- my yumz! the smexy queen of CSS! [b]chariz[/b]- my ever numero uno. i havent seen her around much though :| [b]sis tinay[/b]- she's very friendly and nice to everyone. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my partneeerr! she's so funny and nice :wow: [b]louiz[/b]- really pretty girl. she seems really demure and nice :) [b]ate shy[/b]- she's so pretty.. love her eyes. no wonder there are a lot of people here who likes her :wow: [b]emlodee[/b]- she's pretty and nice. :D [b]chai[/b]- she's really nice and seexy. haha. [b]bianx[/b]- she's like a sister to me. i always listen to her personal love stories. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- she's really cute! and good with gfx + she's my idol!! i uber duber love her voice! [b]yanyan[/b]- she's cool! totally rockstar material :thumbsup: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute and nice :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool and i like her talkative side when we're in a confe :cool: [b]joebz[/b]- cute!! very smart and talented. [b]nina[/b]- oh so pretty!.. and her voice is love. [b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]aliah[/b]- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D [b]yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk but and her niceness is one of a kind :eh: [b]sis cheuw[/b]- she's nice and friendly [b]joana[/b]- we're not that close. but i think she's nice :) [b]uma[/b]- she's so pretty! like a doll and she's really nice. i love her lots. [b]lois[/b]- she's friendly and she's uber nice. [b]bheszt_09[/b]- i dunno what to call her. i hope to be good friends with her coz i think she's nice.[/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler] [b]TUNIE[/b]- my labteam! so good-looking. perfect for my paaartner push :wow: [b]unmaskedluke[/b]- good-looking too. and he's a great gfx maker. i love his works. :) [b]rap[/b]- my candy!. i crush him i dun even know why :/ :lol: [b]neex[/b]- he's so nice and sweet. :D [b]jesse[/b]- he's very nice, before i thought he wasn't but i guess i thought wrong :lol: [b]dale[/b]- dale love. handsome of course and sweet. he makes me melt with his compliments all the time :redface: [b]Kazuki Shikimori[/b]- jules! my blockmate. the only ftalker i know in person :lol:[/spoiler] *updated*

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-01 23:31:34)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=misz.faith]Lovelee-(La-Bee-Lee)my uber daldal sister. .she's good when it comes to singing too. . will have a singing career someday,uber good!cute,pretty and jolly!ily bebe la-bee-lee![/quote] lol thanks so much ate faith.. but i'm not better than you in singing hehe well i must admit i'm kinda very [i]madaldal[/i] but ate faith already kknow me alot but i think she doesn't know it yet... well ate faith you know all about me.. hehe :D but when it comes to love i think you don't knoe me pa.. hmm.. am i right?? hehe i love you so much ate faith.. mwahhhh.. wen i've no one to talk to she's the one i can talk hehe even though i'm so makulit and i know that she's uber busy sometimes that's y she's not replyin.. but anyways i understand her in my own way.. hehe ayabyu so much ate faith.. she's the cutest and my fave [b]lady[/b]... mwahx!! it's uber long ate faith huh..hmm.. so much for dedication hehe lol.. :P love you @Topic Ate faith only for now :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@Topic - Still them and this is for Marjorie C. Tanael my life .. labing you always ... [/b]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2008-08-02 07:51:29)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Lol. :lol: @T: Nvm about my crushes here..I`mma post the name of my uber handsome boyfriend =D [spoiler]Carles Rizona Lito Limalima[/spoiler]
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my crush.. haha.. uhm. is ayei still here? :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center]♥ Hanzel ♥ [spoiler] gemandi is the ultimate m-m-m-monster kill. Godlike crush. Forever. Mamase mamasa mama cosa. ^_^ lubb lubb. tol, keep in touch. no more drama i swear.[/spoiler] ♥ Eney ♥ [spoiler] I noticed her fine complexion, nax? and her kind heart with every post she makes. I wanna knw her more though.[/spoiler] ♥ Tinay ♥ [spoiler] kristina, the friendliest omg kindest mod ftalk ever discovered. Weee. Keep in touch tinay. the pinay idol. nax? [/spoiler] ♥ Joanna mae ♥ [spoiler] Brains, yep! Beauty, definitely. Kind hearted and pretty. I like this gal. Sure knows how to treat people well. [/spoiler] ♥ Kim ♥ [spoiler] First crush during ancient times until modern times. Until futurama. Kiiimtoooooot, where are yooooouuu.. update your storyyy[/spoiler] ♥ Gerlyn ♥ [spoiler] Huh who's this? hehe joke. lhady end is very funny and my local buddy. We can speak our local language and i enjoy it so much, she's cute too.[/spoiler] ♥ Maye ♥ [spoiler] deathsiren is a jaw dropper and head turner, i know it. I crush her much. Wish i could see her akshully. She's like a model. I think she is. She is? idk.. [/spoiler] ♥ Aliah ♥ [spoiler] The lil' blue angel. she has an angelic face and always sweet to me. Thanks for everything. ^_^[/spoiler] ♥ Nina rose ♥ [spoiler] I think i can get along with this gal but we don't chat much. She is kind also, i always see her around. ^_^ Charming and sweet.[/spoiler] ♥ Uma ♥ [spoiler] She is an amazing girl and very adorable. She really looks like a female L and always friendly with everyone. I like her too.[/spoiler][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:33

[ 9 queries - 0.203 second ]
Privacy Policy