• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=`mizeL]i have a new cwush. actually i posted his name here before and i think nobody noticed it. [spoiler]oh well. i'll remain it as a secret but with clues. mareh already knew this, .. L****n*** :D [/spoiler] :redface:[/quote] ^really?how come?wahaha i know his (real) name and age =D (i remember the old days when we still chatted.XD but i don't like him =)) anyway,for the girls: [i]as of n0w:[/i] [spoiler] deathsiren :D sis ini :) sis bratinela :) sis chariz (so good at ps.my idol XD) sis uma^^ aphrodite ;) but guys,i mean,gals,i'm NOT a tomboy :lol: [/spoiler] and none for the boys XD :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[align=center][b]I don't visit this thread that much so this might be the last time imma post here. might as well make a long list haha[/b][/align] [color=#ff6699][align=center][b][u]Girls[/u][/b][/align] [li] [b]Ade Yuna[/b] - my uber pretty [b]ade[/b], she's so stylish and her taste for uhmmm... anything is oweiisz top notch <3 [/li] [li] [b]Maye[/b] - she's sOoo prettyful, classy and her voice is to die for ! [/li] [li] [b]Nina[/b] - [b]sizley[/b] possesses the face and voice of an angel -- very very lovely <3[/li] [li] [b]Duchesz[/b] - i've always admired [b]mushi's[/b] passion and strong-willed personality [/li] [li] [b]Push[/b] - the person i call [b]GF[/b], she has a strong persona -- funny and childish in so many ways. Lovable! [/li] [li] [b]Shy[/b] - when she talks, she makes 'effin sense! my [b]fiance[/b] is kalog and serious when need be [/li] [li][b] Nela [/b]- she is a very transparent person. she shows what she truly feels and speaks her mind ! I adore that personality of hers.. [/li] [li] [b]Joebs [/b]- my [b]meow[/b] is quick learner, emits strong "kawaii~ness" appeal. very charming indeed [/li] [li] [b]Lilblueangel[/b] - one of the prettiest faces here in FT. She is charming and nice at the same time <3[/li] [li] [b]Alliana [/b]- [b]mamu aya[/b] is one of my oldest friends even way before FT. She's pretty, talented and sOOo sweet[/li] [li] [b]Takashi [/b]- behind her beautiful face is a girl who's witty and funny . I liek her ^^ [/li] [li] [b]Tinay[/b] - woot doll face -- so friendly and nice to everyone [/li] [li] [b]Meng [/b]- despite her strictness and sarcasm FT wise-- this girl is no doubt funny , has a great sense of humor - She really knows how to have fun ! [/li] [li] [b]Shika [/b]- [b]tandang shika[/b] as i liek to call her is such a wonderful person. She is so nice and loevs to joke around. She's so dreamy whenever she sings [/li][/color] [color=#089bce][align=center][b][u]Boys[/u][/b][/align] [b]♥ Xavierkym[/b] - my [b]nak xavii[/b] is awesome in so so many ways <3 he is so nice to talk to. No dull moments when your wif him ^^! [b]♥ Shirow Masamune[/b] - i've always loev his frankness and sarcasm. When we talk -- we agree on almost anything. [b]♥ Ephemeral[/b] - the best thing about him is he's a non judgmental person -- he doesn't talk crap and he's uber funny [b]♥ Tunie [/b]- [b]bhe [/b]is funny, cute and a -- heartbreaker? hahaha. Nah i kid. It's just that i knoe lots of girls who dig him muahaha [b]♥ Harvii [/b]- [b]chupsz[/b] is cute -- he has a "COOL" personality. When he sings we shiver with delight *winks [b]♥ Bob[/b] - i dunno him that much but I think he's a cool guy with a great sense of humor [/color] [align=center] Okeii~ that's it. I'm not sure if I've posted everyone though [sup]**thinks[/sup] Please don't kill me if i didn't include yer name on the list, XD it's just that I liek most people here but the people I mentioned above are the peeps I really really liek.♥ If you must know -- i only [b]haf one real crush[/b] in FT. ([b]hint:[/b] i already mentioned [u]his[/u] name above. Happy Guessing! )[/align] [b]sidenote:[/b] I would like to thank the people who included me in their crush list. Sankyoo so much. It's very flattering and heart warming. I really appreciate it a lot <3 [align=center]♥~I muah you~♥[/align]
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=pipito21]and oh,,, jhay .. cuz we have the same name ,, hehehe,, and besides she's cute too,,[/quote] haha.really...? :D @t:again.imma post my crushes. [spoiler]for the girls: :rose: my bride aka gemandi/hanz :rose: :rose: siz ceii :rose: :rose: siz chai :rose: :rose: siz tinay :rose: :rose: siz eney :rose: :rose: siz bubblie :rose: :rose: siz mad-4-u :rose: for the boys: -kuya hoshi- :lol: -tatay bob- :lol: -mod harvii- :wow: -rei ryuzaki- :lol:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

for the gals.. ate tinay.. ate emlodee.. ate blue.. ate ceii.. aphrodite.. gemandi.. imnotemo_18.. [i]--dz gal's really cool..[/i] for the boys.. kua jay.. [i]--always on my list..[/i] lil bro allen.. kua flintz.. mod james.. [i]--really cute..[/i] thats for now..ehehe..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]aphrodite..[/quote] [quote=pinkblack08]aphrodite[/quote] [b] :o :o thankyah sis's. . :rose: :kiss: [/b] [b]reposting mah crushiz.. ;) [/b] [b]GURLZ[/b][spoiler][b]mai sis thinay :wow: maye ;) forsakendoll ;) push :rose: joebz :rose: emlodee ;) bheiyah :rose: cheuw :rose: nina :rose: uma :rose: duch :rose: nela :rose: gloOo :rose: ceii ;) jhay :rose: pinkblack ;) eney ;) [/b][/spoiler] [b]boys[/b][spoiler]JC harvii unmaskedluke[/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-29 09:11:58)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren][quote=aRies04991]i'm starting to like maye.[/quote] :arrow: :redface:[/quote] That is true. and i'll say it again: i like maye.
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]-rei ryuzaki-:lol:[/quote] [quote=lady_end]-bro rei ryuzaki- :eh:[/quote] [b]thnx gurlz ;).[/b] [hr] [i]my [sup]newest[/sup] crushes:[/i] [b][sup]*Updated*[/sup][/b] [spoiler][b]• Kimizuki[/b][sup]new[/sup] :wow: [b]• Aya/Forsakendoll[/b][sup]new[/sup] :wow: [b]• jhayyuliajay[/b][sup]new[/sup] ;) [b]• lady_end[/b][sup]new[/sup] ;) [b]• Mod. Tinay[/b][sup]new[/sup] ;] [b]• yan-yan[/b][sup]new[/sup] ;] [b]• Chii/Aina[/b][sup]new[/sup] ;] [hr] [b]• Bheiyah[/b] :wow: [b]• Louiz[/b] ;) [b]• Kimyasay[/b] :D [b]• Triciabianca[/b] :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by Rei Ryuzaki (2008-07-02 02:44:17)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Sorry if it is too much. :lol: [/b] Girls : [li] Blanche - crazy gurl-friend. :lol: [/li] [li] Kimmy - nyaa.X3 missin` u so much ;) [/li] [li] Louiz - sensitive but a great friend. :wow: [/li] [li] Mod. Tinay - waa! IMY! (:, so sweet and thoughtful moderator :D [/li] [li] Ate Aina - uber nice. Luv her [b]<3[/b][/li] [li] Ate Lois - not that close but i like to know her more ;) [/li] [li] Phia/Cutiegal - nyaa.i miss you B0TH! :wow: [/li] [li] Sis. Jenni - yerr always my gfx partner. IMY ;) [/li] [li] Ate Dianne - she's so nice to me. :D IMY! [/li] [li] Deathsiren - very cute and nice! [b] <3 [/b] [/li] [li] Bratinela01 - i adore her works hope to know her more. X3 [/li] [li] Chariz - pretty! (: [/li] [li] Uma - she looks like a doll very nice [b]<3[/b][/li] [li] Emlodee - she's nice & pretty! :wow: [/li] [li] Nina - TY for including me in ur list.Very nice.<3 [/li] [li] 'AphrOdiTe' - i found you cute.X3 hope to know you more. [/li] [li] ducheszv - pretty.&.nice. want to know her more[/li] [li] charm and nelou - wee! i like you both :D [/li] [li] kym - i love her works so nice and pretty. :D [/li] [li] joebz - i think she's one of the best GFX maker here in ftalk :wow: *cute and nice* [/li] [li] forsakendoll - a very talented, pretty and helpful member. :D [/li] [li] cheuw - friendly and nice! :) [/li] [li] bianx - pretty.friendly.nice! keep it up sist! ;] [/li] [li] faith - gorgeous.nice.sweet. :) Hope to know you more. GL with ur LoveLife.! ;) [/li] Boys [li] Kiel [/li] [li] Big Bro Franz [/li] [li] Dondon [/li] [li] lucknskill [/li] [li] Aaron - crush you back! verii nice and cute! =D [/li] [li] Ephemeral - [/li][sup]new[/sup] very helpful member. Keep it up! :thumbsup: MORE soon. X3 [i][sub]still looking.[/sub][/i] [b] EDITED [/b] -Thanks to all those people who include me in there list/s TY! :] -

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-06-29 12:44:54)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]• Dondon[/quote] Thanks for adding me in your List. --- @topic: Rockers baby Louiz Linnie Luv.ceii Trixx Charmcharmcharm14 ;):thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jhayyuliajay]lol.u really love saying it siz tinay. :lol:[/quote] yeah siz! i really do..ahehe :P :kiss: ;) thanks to these lovely people... [spoiler] [quote=/*/love.ceii/*/]sis/mod tinay[/quote] [quote=yumi43ღ]sist. tinay[/quote] [quote=charm_caster0604]:rose: sis tinay[/quote] [quote=deathsiren]sis tinay- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose:[/quote] [quote='AphrOdiTe']mai sis thinay :wow:[/quote] thnx you guys!!! :redface: i love you all!! [quote=forsakendoll]• Tinay - woot doll face -- so friendly and nice to everyone[/quote] waaaah... :o:O :paranoid: thnx siz aya!! :redface: :redface: :redface: :wow::kiss: [quote=triciabianca]• Mod. Tinay - waa! IMY! (:, so sweet and thoughtful moderator :D[/quote] awwww siz tricia!! :crybaby: imy din siz.. yabuu siz!! [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]sisz Tinay*new* ;][/quote] woooott :O thnx aaron ;):P [/spoiler] :arrow: i knew i missed some people...so here it is again :wow: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!! [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) and im thankful to papa God for him..[i]ayabyu![/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler] [i][b]there...goes my uber updated list :P[/b][/i] :penguin:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-30 07:42:19)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil :lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D[/quote] Kitams Your "[i]Bagay[/i] with Kuya Cloud ( LOVETEAM ) @Topic Me? As Of now None Busy @ Studies and Spy @ Kuya ......! :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ate weng. wuahahaha.. I knew him. XP XP XP I've read your previous post. :lol: :lol: @triciablanca. yayks. thanks for adding me in your list. :redface: Anywhoo, I still crush the guys I have mentioned on my previous posts, but I forgot to add in my list my kuya wafuu aka darryldelfin. He's good in tweaking his profile in friendster, plus he's so funny [when we text and chat. XP] and he's definitely cute, that's why I call him my kuya wafuu. XP XP

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-29 20:06:42)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Oh, after 48 years I'm going to post my crushes :lol: [spoiler] [b]First on the list..[/b] [b]*[/b]Of course my Mami [b]Aya[/b] (aka Forsakendoll) - She is witty, has [b]sense of humor[/b], funny, uber laughter and she cares for me a lot :lol: Because she's mad when I don't eat and she wants me to sleep early. :rolleyes: She is also a good singer :wallbash: (Can't believe I said that. Lol.) Joke only. :P I believe that w/o her, the confe would be as boring as the Help Section. Lulz. :lol: She's also good in making CSS Layouts :O And that's a big turn on for a guy =D:thumbsup: Knowing that she's creative and imaginative.. She also influenced me I mean gave me an LSS (Last Song Syndrome) lasting up till now '4 Days Already WTF?'.. BTW, the song is It Might Be You by Kai. :wow: I dedicated that song to her in the conference. And I hope she liked it though I'm not a good singer. :lol: You can't believe she's 5 years older than me but she can really go along with some 16-18 year olds. Lol. Peace. \m/ She has this trait which is common to me. And that's having an Obsessive Compulsive Behavior :wallbash: Waa. This is too long already. :| *My second crush is [b]misz.faith[/b] - I don't know but I feel like I want to know more about her. :redface: She looks very blooming everytime I see her pictures. :redface: And she makes me use this emoticon so much -> :redface: . Lulz :penguin: I also think that faith is a very nice person and fun to be with. She has also a very nice and cute voice. :redface: The characteristics that I admire her: sweet, pretty and sweet and pretty and WTF? :wow: *Third to mention is [b]Nina[/b]. She's got a very good sense of humor and a good singer. :wow: Nina is just amazing. Because she can rap as well :o Lulz. Not to mention that she's really fun to chat with and she plays DOTA and Counter Strike. :o Lol. *And of course my first crush here in FTalk is [b]tinay[/b] :lol: Though she's taken already by someone, I still admire her beauty and her jolliness :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by xavierkym (2008-07-01 08:43:20)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]dondon- nice friend of mine[/quote] wow thanks... :D @topic: Rockers baby Louiz Linnie Luv.ceii Trixx Charmcharmcharm14 added: kristina16 <--- shes a goodgirl. hehe
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@[i]ate gnda[/i]: i also have a crush on u . whahahaha .. :wow: :wow:
ymm0t
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My Crush................... :question::thumbsdown: I don't have one
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]Kitams Your "Bagay with Kuya Cloud ( LOVETEAM )[/quote] haha nyorks.. :P [quote=xavierkym]*And of course my first crush here in FTalk is tinay :lol: Though she's taken already by someone, I still admire her beauty and her jolliness :D[/quote] waaah xave.... thats really... really sweet of you thnx!! yeah yer still my 1st crush here... ;) stay cool xave yer one of my idols here promise :redface: ;) [quote=dondon]kristina16 <--- shes a goodgirl. hehe[/quote] wooot?!! me goodgirl?!! :o:O guess again don.. !!! =D am not...!!! am not good... :/ [quote=ymm0t]My Crush................... :question::thumbsdown: I don't have one[/quote] [b]then i guess yer spamming?! =|[/b] @topic: :arrow: i knew i missed some people...so here it is again :wow: [b]gurls:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [spoiler] [b]chika symphatica mae[/b] - sourtamsz kew...super pretty!! da*n! :wow: i love her she looks a lot like farina shylene runkle :wow: i missed those days when were having confe with the Mamboboso club hehe [b]alliana01 - sweetytamsz kew [/b] - shes my first ever bestfriend here...and i love her so much!! shes like a sister already, like my twin... i can always turn to her if i needed someone to talk to but now i miss her like hell.. [b]misz.faith[/b] - bebe gay! :lol: my bestfriend din weve been through a lot...and shes nice.. ;) i love her so much! supah kawaii!! [b]vAyEyIe / peppytamsz[/b] i missed her!! eventhough shes not that active here anymore...she never forgets to drop me a msg or comment at my fs... and oh yeah shes very purtty!! :wow: :kiss: [b]gemandi [/b]- babycake :P of course... her.. i love my babycake...im happy whenever she's ol... her posts always makes me :redface: why?? secret! ;) :lol: [b]nelou[/b] - gurlfwend :eh: one of my 1st sizzies here... am glad i met her and weve become geysh?! nyorks! shes really sweet!! and i love her mamuch!! [b]-zwheetiliciousz-xo aka lynne [/b] waaah [i]my apple bottom jeans chick[/i]! i love her!! actually if im a boy! id court her hehe very pretty!! HOT! and sexii! ahehe just love starin at her pics! :O :paranoid: shes one of the coolest people i know!! we met through a ym confe!! ;) ill nevr forget that! muah! :kiss: [b]deathsiren maye[/b] :wow: shes very pretty!!! :wow: and shes also kind... :kiss: yab her too ahehe ;) [b]jhay- jhayyuliajay.[/b]. jhayyuliajay...jhayyuliajay :P yeah as you can see siz i love saying yer name!! i kept on saying yer name!! hehe for some reasons i missed you!! ;) such pretty gal! love her smile!! :wow: [b]aphrodite popsicle chai [/b]:wow: ;) shes very pretty, artistahin i love her eventhough shes not a hunkie anymore... shes still my popsicle.. =( [b]yanyan[/b] - :crybaby: i effin miss her na one of my fave sizzie... super humble , super pretty and super cool siz!!! and i miss her so much.. yabu siz!! [b]ross voltouri[/b] - ini mini my ni mo :lol: ;) we 1st met here in ftalk through *fansigns* ill never forget that moment ahehe our fansign trade thingy and now! im lovin her to death! such a cool chique, full of spunk! yeahboi! [b]emlodee [/b]- melody :wow: i always call her emlodee then shed say [i]"melody na lang[/i]" ... ahehe shes really pretty!! reminds me of a fs frend! and she also looks a lot like pau diaz ;) shes really nice! i love her din!! :wow: [b]bianx_06 [/b]always be my prettysiz bianx ;) :wow: we havent really got to talk recently! =( huhu but i miss her! and i love her still...shes very pretty!! love her looks!! very :wow: :O =) [b]lilblueangel / aliah[/b] - shes so dang cute!! :wow: i love her... :kiss: shes my smart textmate!! and always there when i needed some elp ;) [b]paulanicole[/b] - i love her and siz aliah! theyre both pretty gurls! and very sweet!! thyer my textmates sa smart ;) [b]duch-[/b] i always adore her...i may not always include her here in my previous list.. but she'll always be my crush! super nice...and i missed her.. =( [b]forsakendoll aya [/b]:redface: *speechless* :P uhmm i always crush her din... even before, i love her layies..shes such a cool gal... and everybody loves her ;) stay cool siz! [b]chii / aina [/b]shes my 2nd crushsiz here :wow: when i needed someone ill just go to her blog and tell her bout it! and im thankful to have her! imy siz aina!! my crushsiz! [b]crushsiz koleen[/b] shes so kulit... whenever were both online its like.. were crazy ahehe... lots of chitchat thingy!! i missed her...=( [b]ceii[/b] - very purttyy!!! :wow: very nice also ;) :kiss: i missed talkin to her... shes nice too...i just love her :wow: [b]triciaB.[/b] - such a cutie.... love her eyes!! :wow: uber nice and sweet gal.. ;) in short i love her! [b]lureign / kimmy [/b]- love her...shes nice..and cool!! same with the others havent talk to her coz shes busy i know.. ;) but shell always be my baby?! nah...she'll always be one of my crush here.. kip rockin siz kimmy! [b]uma[/b] the living doll!! ahehe shes very pretty!! love those eyes... its so :O :wow: shes really sweet and nice!! love her much din!! [b]chariz / obsessed95[/b] shes really astig!!! literal! =D love her looks!! love starin at her pics din!! kaka :wow: and i love her layouts!! =) and shes a superb graphic maker =) [b]bheiyah[/b] yeah!!! i simply love her!!! love her graphics too!! and shes really nice!!! ;) [/spoiler] [b]guys:[/b][img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [spoiler] :arrow: [b]cloud, cerberuz... cloud s. nakpil [/b]:lol: ;) :wow: hes number 1 in my <3 and in my list :paranoid: =D what can i say bout him! he always makes me feel happy... :) and im thankful to papa God for him..[i]ayabyu![/i]!! :redface: :redface: :redface: [i]then...[/i] [b]dale[/b] - chuva :D =D i trust him... he's nice...though can be sometimes pasaway... ;) [b]bob , lucknskill[/b]... manong bob's really nice... i find him snob at first...but as i got to know him... he's actually fun to talked to, guy wid sense and oh yeah my secret! just sssshhhh :lol: :P [b]icedzero [/b]- he's my teacher very fun to talk to... i like chatting wid him... ;) =):thumbsup: [b]xavierkym [/b]- ;) my 1st ever crush here, uber nice, very helpful! love the way he smiles hehe =) though havent heard him sing hehe but with what his classmates said i know he's a good singer ;) :redface: :P [b]hoshi[/b] my fan :lol: kiddin.. he;ll be gone daw...but im hoping he'll be back..soon ahehe tc! jc! :P [b]unmaskedluke[/b] ahehe :eh: - he's great in makin layout..and i find him very mysterious... and yeah love the hair!! :eh: [b]dondon[/b]- such a cool graphics maker!! loves his works as based on his ava and siggies before! he's nice friend of mine ;) stay cool friend! ;)like what ive told you before... im here when u needed someone to talk to... [/spoiler] [i][b]there...goes my uber updated list :P[/b][/i] :penguin:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-30 17:42:02)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my cwusheessss.. [u][b]GIRLS[/b][/u] [spoiler] babes - sHy19 mareh - pushnit Ate Mushi - forsakendoll Ducheszee - Yuna Sis Maye Nela Joebz Sis Jeca Nina 'AphrOdiTe' gloo Sis Tinay triciabianca /*/love.ceii/*/ [/spoiler] [b]GUY/S[/b] [spoiler] Vitz =D - [b]SING SING SING![/b] =D Kambal - i miss you po!!! :crybaby: [/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-06-30 09:07:45)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me! :o as of now,i only crush gurlsz CRUSH LIST ○ blache : crazy,funny,friend hahaha eylens! LOLs ○ trixx : good in making gfx...my co-gt member,my friend too! ○ kimmy [yasay] : nice GT leader! ○ louiz : nice co-GT member ○ duch : nice helpful mod!i want to meet her! ○ tinay : hahah,friendly mod! ○ chariz : i worship her works!LOLs she's good in making gfx! ○ faith : same with sisz chariz!nice gfx maker! ○ aya : nice layouts!i adore her layouts! ○ phia and elaine : imy u..you're sisters!!haha ○ lois : haha..nice mod!○ nelou : haha..i ask her some questions sometimes ○ joebz : wahahaha..i saw the class-s dictionaree and i have fun time reading those that's all for now i'll add some more! [/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][i]My crush is still [s]Kiel[/s] && [s]Paulo[/s] They look the same :lol::lol: For the girls: Phia Trixx Kim Andrea[bheszt_09] Tinay Chariz Louiz Chai Hanzel Ceii&& Kim[*kim-a-holic][/i][/b]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-06-30 08:02:29)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 9 queries - 0.535 second ]
Privacy Policy