• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

tnx to all those who added me on there list..i crush u back.. here's mine [b]gurls[/b] [spoiler] rocker baby louiz-i find her cute and very humble :rose: /*/love.ceii/*/-true filipina beauty!! tinay-she's my cute txmate always sending me qouts when im alone... :kiss: forsakendoll(aya)-i really adore the skin...heehehe very pretty gurl aya(alliana01)-i asked for her fs onetym cuz she's damn pretty ducheszv-this is the 2nd of fav. moderator here.. ily!! deathsiren(maye)-she's pretty..a girl with an attitude... [/spoiler] [b]boys[/b] [spoiler] unmaskedluke-cute eyes!! bob(lucknskill)-he's a nice guy w/ a cute face eehjay-a goodlooking guy... pipito-hmmm he's cute still... searching....... [/spoiler] that's all for now
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=emlodee]faelnar - go sing![/quote] Ahihi~ When is our confe again? @T: [b]Added[/b] Girls: [spoiler]Niña Rose-I think she`s very kind and sweet. Liniie-She`s a good gfx maker :thumbsup: Natzin-She loves Sasuke.Me too ;][/spoiler] Boys: [spoiler]Shiffer or AJ-Lalala...Shhhh :lol: Cremonti-Sing.Sing.Sing! Daryll- :D Co-Rockstar?[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-15 06:16:52)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]Niña Rose-I think she`s very kind and sweet.[/quote] waaaah! :D thnx sis! ;) @ topic- i crush the girl i qouted- she's cute. awww. :wow: i also crush kuya bob--he's very nice but i think he crush sis gemandi. :lol:
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] To those people who include me in their list/s. TY! I crush you back [/b] [b]Girls : [/b] [b]Mareng Lois[/b] She is very friendly, nice and pretty! Stay the same! I will always be here for yah sissy!! Keep up the good work. [b]Anak Tricia[/b] My uber pretty anak! Very friendly i adore her looks- a half italiana-filipino gal! I envy her works, it was freaking aweesum :3. [b]<333[/b] FREAKIN nice gal'. :thumbsup: [b]Mareng Meng[/b] A friendly nice and pretty moderator! Kinda Strict but really a cool and fun to be with girl. I thought at first she was a SN0B but when i meet her she's really [b]NICE[/b] [b]Sis Duch[/b] Wee- i liek her attitude and looks, she's very nice and very open-minded. Easy to be with. :) [b]Aina[/b] Simple yet Unique [b]Haruu[/b] Ava Masterr- ery good in making GFX. ;] Want to know her moar. [b]Nelaa[/b] nice ava, very kawaii. <3 [b]Forsakendoll[/b] SMEXY CSS QUEEN. she's pretty,gorgeous and her GFX & layouts were really GREAT! I envy you! :D Hope to know you moar. [b]Fis.Ms[/b] I want to be her friend. :3 But i dunno how, she's pretty and friendly. ;) [b]Alliana/AYA[/b] i liek the way you talk. I want to you moar. [b]Yuna[/b] strict yet sometimes funny, i want to know her moar and be friends with her :paranoid: [b] Nicey[/b] Pretty and Friendly. Such a nice girl. ;) Hope to you moar. and be active in here. :) [b]Boys[/b] -UNDECIDED- :lol: I look liek a RETARD at my ava. :D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I crush teh poster above me. :wow:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

my crushes..[sup][chenez..][/sup] [spoiler] [b]girls..[/b] ate tinay- she is very beautiful indide and out.. ate emlodee- also beautifuland kind, she calls me "bunso" and i like it.. ate blue- i call her ate eventhough we are not close yet..ehehe.she seems nice and she is very pretty.. ate mariegold- my ate from the start!..she is very kind and i really miss her.. ate ceii- she is everybody's friend, because of her kindness. ate anne- also kind! she is pretty! ate renray- i really miss her!.. ate rose[fis.mis]-i always wanted to be her "bibi"..ehehe, she is really pretty and kind.. misz.faith- i really adore her beauty.. sis jhay- my little sis here! she always gives me compliments. sis ellabotz- err, she is really kind..i want to know her more.. sis aphrodite- also pretty!, her name really suits her!.. sis lynn- my co-rockstar, she is really cool!.. sis lady_end- my ever pretty sis!.. sis rockerbabylouiz- she is sweet!..and she is also pretty.. sis blanchee- the girl i like most!..ahaha..i like her because of her kalukringan.. sis bridget- we are not that close yet, but, urggh, i like her gfx works!.. hanna.tOt- the savior!..ehehe.. yanyan- a very pretty and cool girl!.. angeli_7- rockstars' group leader..she totally rocks!.. we are not that close yet, but i wanna be friends with her.. ate reika- my newest ate, i find her a little mysterious, but, urghh, she is also beautiful!.. [b]boys..[/b] kuya jay- miss him so much!.. mod james- such a cutie.. beshie shiffer- someone said that he is such a womanizer, but, urghh, i don't care!..i still crush him!..ahaha.. and of course, all my co-rocsktars!..[/spoiler]
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tonight.. it's only eney!
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=camilleo8]Boys -UNDECIDED- :lol:[/quote] Lol y ? .. haha .. to many boys ha.. ;) === Anyways i added the girl i quoted .. ;):lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=camilleo8]Nelaa nice ava, very kawaii. <3[/quote] awts :redface: [spoiler] [b]Onion[/b] - wee halabsyuu onion :crybaby: =D sankyuu for the [i]advices[/i](?) :lol: Chi - the smexy css queen :thumbsup: no doubt she's really smexy :lol: Bear - you'll never be bored with her. Joebz - hamisyuu joebs :penguin: Yuna - i miss the wall yuna :lol:[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I forgot to add this girl .. she`s an angel :wow: [url]http://theftalk.com/p=mystic+rain[/url]
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush the person above me.. bwahahaha :P
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i crush kuya hoshi-waaaa! a promoter. an areally active ftalk member. =);):wow::redface: i also crush lady_end--she's cute and she looks friendly. wnt to know her better!. ;):wow:[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My sister,Gerlyn and Bro Hoshi :wow::wow::D=) I really liek eu guys!

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-16 08:10:39)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

my crushes.. [i]err, i already posted this [sup]#3106[/sup] but, imma post this again beacuse i want to add someone..[/i] [spoiler] [b]girls..[/b] ate tinay- she is very beautiful indide and out.. ate emlodee- also beautifuland kind, she calls me "bunso" and i like it.. ate blue- i call her ate eventhough we are not close yet..ehehe.she seems nice and she is very pretty.. ate mariegold- my ate from the start!..she is very kind and i really miss her.. ate ceii- she is everybody's friend, because of her kindness. ate anne- also kind! she is pretty! ate renray- i really miss her!.. ate rose[fis.mis]-i always wanted to be her "bibi"..ehehe, she is really pretty and kind.. misz.faith- i really adore her beauty.. sis jhay- my little sis here! she always gives me compliments. sis ellabotz- err, she is really kind..i want to know her more.. sis aphrodite- also pretty!, her name really suits her!.. sis lynn- my co-rockstar, she is really cool!.. sis lady_end- my ever pretty sis!.. sis rockerbabylouiz- she is sweet!..and she is also pretty.. sis blanchee- the girl i like most!..ahaha..i like her because of her kalukringan.. sis bridget- we are not that close yet, but, urggh, i like her gfx works!.. hanna.tOt- the savior!..ehehe.. yanyan- a very pretty and cool girl!.. angeli_7- rockstars' group leader..she totally rocks!.. we are not that close yet, but i wanna be friends with her.. ate reika- my newest ate, i find her a little mysterious, but, urghh, she is also beautiful!.. sis charm_caster0604- she is my newest sis!!..and i want to know her more!!.. [b]boys..[/b] kuya jay- miss him so much!.. mod james- such a cutie.. beshie shiffer- someone said that he is such a womanizer, but, urghh, i don't care!..i still crush him!..ahaha.. and of course, all my co-rocsktars!..[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-07-16 08:38:42)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]i crush kuya hoshi-waaaa! a promoter. an areally active ftalk member. =);):wow::redface:[/quote] Thanks sis charm :redface: [quote=faelnar84]Bro Hoshi :wow::wow::D=)[/quote] lol , i was shocked.. === Anyway look at the top :thumbsup:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahm i still dont have any crush in the f talk :lol: sorry.. :P
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

All of you. i loev you! i want to be your friends!

Last edited by triciapink29 (2008-08-23 21:46:09)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hanzel --[/b] it's been a while since i talked to this girl. it takes me higher than before, it makes me want her more. ^__^
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=camilleo8]Sis Duch Wee- i liek her attitude and looks, she's very nice and very open-minded. Easy to be with. :)[/quote] oh thanks sis :D i crush the girl i quoted annnndd.. [u][b]GIRLS[/b][/u] my kambz my mareh ate mushi ate shika ducheszee nela trix nine maye uma [u][b]GUYS[/b][/u] rap vitz phat :kiss:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-16 11:43:06)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]GIRLS[/b] [spoiler] [b]ate aya[/b]- man she's the bomb. the smexiest! i miss her. [b]chariz[/b]- numero uno! [b]sis tinay[/b]- very very very nice. ILOVE her :rose: [b]push[/b]- my lovely partner :wow: [b]?~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~?[/b]- really pretty girl. and very nice too [b]ate duch[/b]- one of my fave mods. i love her soo.. =| [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty. very :wow: and really nice. like her a lot. i mean. i love her a lot! [b]chai[/b]- one of my nicest friends here [b]bianx[/b]- my one and only ftalk textmate. she's like a sister to me. love this girl :D [b]sis faith[/b]- uber kawaii! [b]yanyan[/b]- cool girl :cool: [b]ini[/b]- nice and cool. i like her style [b]sis ceii[/b]- she's cute :D [b]nela[/b]- she's cool :cool: [b]joebz[/b]- cute. she's very talented.. and smart! [b]nina[/b]- she has a really good voice :thumbsup: and she's very pretty ain't she? [b][b]ate shika[/b]- she's really nice. love her :rose: [b]aliah[/b]- she's so cute.. and nice too.. :D yuna[/b]- she's got some spunk :eh: [b]sis cheuw[/b]- she's nice and cool. we don't talk that much but i like her a lot. [b]joana[/b]- we're not that close. but she's nice :) [b]uma[/b]- she's a doll, and she's funneeh.[/spoiler] [b]BOYS[/b] [spoiler]hmmm.. still thinking :lol:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 9 queries - 0.687 second ]
Privacy Policy