• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

i..really crush the poster above me., :redface: he was the first one i saw in ftalk.,xDDD and then..*whosh* i liked him already. :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=lucknskill]Right now, nina. I was so in-love with her youtube vids. She's a damsel. whew.[/quote] :lol::lol: wew bob!.. where thou art.. havent seen u online.. :paranoid: [quote=ducheszv]and hmmm :/ .. my baby :lol: :redface:[/quote] oh wow special mention... hmmmmmmm i smell something.. :penguin: [quote=gemandi]Nina 1 to 6 - Hehe. She's pretty. reminds me of an old friend. =([/quote] wow.. tnx sis.. ur moar prettier.. and i hope that old friend is not dead yet :paranoid::paranoid: [quote=dondon]Ninah (the girl who sing toxic hahaha)[/quote] :lol::lol: me misses u dondon.. havent talk to u for a while. :penguin: where's my............ LOL [i]tampo[/i] mode.. [quote=eehjhay]I have a crush to the girl sitting next to me now[/quote] oh wow.. that girl si so lucky.. :lol::lol: :redface::redface: [quote=bhebhiej]Nina (nina123456) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D[/quote] :lol::lol: am i really sweet? .. i know i am silly (sometimes) :lol: [b]SPECIAL MENTION[/b] girls [spoiler] [b]Forsakendoll [/b]- (SIZLEY) ofcourse she's always on my top list.. i lurvee her suuuu much.. she's always been nice to me.. and i really have fun when were talking about crazy stuffs.. i always follow her everywhere.. ftalk, youtube, blogtv.. im her stalker.. :lol::lol: nah i just really lurve her.. :wow: [b]Bratinella[/b] - (BEAR) this gurl really rocks.. i always have fun talking to her.. its liek teh conference is not complete without her.. :lol: i miss my bear soo much.. she's very friendly to everyone.. that's why we became close so easily.. :lol: :wow: [b]Pushnit[/b] - (SWEET) teh type of person u really wanna talk and be friends with.. she always makes teh confe ALIVE with her funny way of talking.. but still with sense.. i love her liek a lot.. and i feel soooo damn lucky to have her as my sweet.. :wow: [b] Ducheszv[/b] - (DUCHIE) she is really a smart person.. i can sense it with teh way she talks.. a type of person u cannot fool.. =) i adore her :wow: very kind and nice person.. [b]Uma[/b] - (BEBE) a talking doll.. she is very sweet to me.. i lurve her soo much.. liek my own lil sis.. very kind to everyone.. very kawaii.. :wow: [b]Maye[/b] - very pretty gal.. love her way of being friendly and nice to everyone.. stay that way sis.. :kiss: muahhss [b]Joebs[/b] i adore her works.. and envy with it sometimes :lol: she really has a great talent.. keep it up sis :wow: [b]Yuna[/b] pretty pretty pretty.. always mistaken as a guy.. :lol: very nice person.. even she is sooo busy liek hell.. anytime u wanna talk with her, she will always spend time just to satisfy u :lol: really kind to everyone.. :wow: [b]CutieShika[/b] ate shika,, very nice person.. open minded.. and she loves shikamaru :lol: [b]Kyulatrixia[/b] very fun to talk with.. nice and friendly person.. [b]Shy[/b] another pretty girl here.. sooo kawaii.. :wow: [b] Kristina[/b] me wanna know more about her.. she seems so interesting.. :wow: [b]Faith[/b] With her Angelic voice and Angelic face.. no doubt many guys are going to fall for her.. [b]Aphrodite[/b] Pretty girl.. :wow: i think she's nice .. and she is friendly.. imma add: [b]TriciaBianca[/b] shes soooo kawaii.. pretty.. me wanna be friends wif her :redface: [b]Germandi[/b] i really crush her when i saw her ava.. :lol: she is indeed pretty and i tried to add her up in fs but her page is on prvt.. but im not a stalker.. am i? :lol::lol:[/spoiler] boyz [spoiler] [b]Rapidoh[/b] (MY) he is really a Boyfriend material.. he's so kind.. easy to get along with.. very sweet person.. u can always count on him.. he's my closest friend here in ftalk.. i can also consider him as my bf.. as in bestfriend ROTFLMAO :lol: :penguin: [b]Raphael Marcos [/b](PARE) i miss this guy.. i feel so comfortable talking and sharing things with him.. he is a real person!.. (he's not an alien) :lol: nah just kidding.. he is not plastic type of person.. thats why i share crazy stuffs with him :lol: thats our secret.. lol [b]Harvii[/b] i always LAUGH MY A** SO DAMN LOUD when i talk to this guy.. :lol: loev his way of being real.. he doesnt care what people might say about the things he did or say.. ;) i lurve this guy.. [b]Portuniecho[/b] at first i thought he is a SNOB.. but then he proved me wrong.. i always loev talking to this person.. full of sense.. and has a great sense of humor.. for me,, he is teh most helpful member in ftalk :lol: [b]Xavierkym [/b]i loooooeeeeevvv his VOICE :wow::wow::wow: i always wanna hear him sing moar.. another nice and friendly person here..! i thought he is strict or snob.. or whatever coz he is a mod.. but nah :lol: he is just a simple and an ordinary person :kiss: muahhhh :penguin: [b] Emman[/b] (PEANUT) my lil bro.. :lol: i will always be ur kakampi :lol: very smart kid.. even im older than him,, i can learn things from him moar .. :wasted: :lol: [b]Bhebhiej[/b] (Jesse) my friend here is really fun to talk with.. full of sense.. he's liek my kuya [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] very nice person here.. fun to talk with.. [b]Dracoknight[/b] (JUDE-JUJU) he calls me NINI.. :lol: very nice.. and he's an expert about codes wow! :wow: [b] Tjay [/b](TIJ) - another nice person here!.. woooooofff :penguin: [b]Dondon[/b] very funny person.. full of jokes.. ADDED: [b] Bob[/b] - me wanna battle u in o2jam :evil: :lol: jaz kiddin.. im not really that good.. i crush bcoz.. i also liek ur vids.. i mean teh vids made by u.. :lol: [/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yays I crush teh ones in my Featured Friends in Friendster (duhr) And some membs here (still them yays) Yuna - hello :lol: BeshtyBridget - CARLES! Oh, Carles. Heehee. XP Loupopots - photogenic oyy! XD Trixxuuu - photogenic 2 oyy! XD Phiatuts - ayaybaybayy wuhaaha PSSHH ;p
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahm.. i crushh.. ate faithh only for noww..!
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i crush parlay never ending, and i missed him now.. my best brother ever after :) i also crush my baby tj and my big bro jesse :wow:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]ducheszv wrote: and hmmm :/ .. my baby :lol: :redface: oh wow special mention... hmmmmmmm i smell something.. :penguin:[/quote] hahaha lol my.. i think its luv :o @ topic ima add my sexy hottie [b]friend[/b] :arrow: [b]kyulatrixia[/b] - my tisyu and dog hehehe... welcome 2 class -s luv ya.. :o
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]ima add my sexy hottie friend :arrow: kyulatrixia - my tisyu and dog hehehe... welcome 2 class -s luv ya.. :o[/quote] shiiitt!! i told you your the dog and im hot =D u dun have choice tsk :P [b]Gorgeous Chicks [/b] [spoiler][b]forsakendoll | Aya | Giselle [/b]- she's liek an ate to me, though we haven’t talk often. I know lots of things about her especially when it talks about her love life. :wow: im happy for her.. :D shes in love again :wow: ;) [b]Push | Normalsii | Norms[/b] - my very own norms ^_^.. I didn't expect we well be this close… and I’m really happy cause we are ^_^ though she had an issue with me before :lol: but it doesnt matter anymoar.. ^_^ i never regret the time we first talked because that day we became very close.. She's soo nice and soo easy to get along with.. she really makes me happy when im depress.. she boost up my confidence :lol: i really have a nice time talking with her, i never get bored when we talk, we always have something to talk about.. im so glad we became friends, a very close friend ;) i loev you normssss!!!! [b] Duchesz | Pop[/b] - my pop!! i really miss this girl.. im so happy we became close.. she's liek a sister to me.. she shared lots of things to me though it is quite personal :lol: and i also shares some secrets to her.. :D i never had a dull moment wif her.. we never run out of things to talk about (gossips, secrets, problems, and some personal things :lol:) i really love my pop soo muchies ^_^ hope she wont chage ^_^ [b] Nina[/b] - she's pretty and really got a lovely voice.. she's nice and approachable.. we havent talk often but im happy were friends ^_^ [b]Uma | Ming [/b]- she got a pretty face and a very sweet voice.. i love my ming super ^_^ [b]Nela[/b] - she's like a Cinderella under mii umbrella ela ela eh eh hahaha.. shes really nice ;] she's crazy, funny and cute ^_^ [b] joebz[/b] - she's nice to me.. i miss this girl ^_^;) [b]ate shika[/b] - she's so approachable.. she wont let you feel that your out of space. I like her very muchies..:wow:[/spoiler] [b]Hot Hunks[/b] [spoiler]Rapidoh__ | Shiiittt - he's so HOT =D he's funny and cool ^_^ yet he's not pogi =D i kid shittttt of course you’re the man!! every woman's fantasy..:puke: ow common.. :lol: i loev you shiiittt!!! Tunie | Heartii - my norms husby ^_^.. honestly i got crush on him before.. ^_^ he's so nice and approchable.. :D he sings good.. :rolleyes: he's gentle and he's just fine :p.. hmm one thing is for sure.. he loevs push ^_^ Xave - i crush him for no reason.. ow yes he sings very well.. :wow: Ephemeral - he's nice and definitely cool ^_^.. and he sings well too.. ^_^ :wow: Harvey - he's really cute :wow: he's funny and nice to talk with ;) Shirow - im scared of him before i thought he was really strange but i was mistaken.. he's nice and.. he's CUTE :eh:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol: [b]Topic[/b] me crushes the new members! :wow: my corn, rb and ash :eh: :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-08-19 11:47:01)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dJeZzy]and my big bro jesse :wow:[/quote] Awww, I crush you too. :P [spoiler][b]Angel[/b] ([i]Angeli_7[/i]) because she's funny and sensible, also a very cool and down to earth person and not so mysterious. Well, not mysterious to me, anyway. :P :D :wow: [b]Nina[/b] ([i]nina123456[/i]) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D [b]Melody[/b] ([i]emlodee[/i]) because she's funny and fun to tease (she get's so defensive), my 3rd lil sis here in FTalk. :D [b]Rose[/b] ([i]fis.ms[/i]) another of my lil sis's. She's very funny also, and full of sense like Angel, but also very laid back and easy to talk to even in her apathetic modes. Also very fun to tease. :D ***Added*** [b]Dhee[/b] ([i]dJeZzy[/i]) because she's very pretty and sweet and very silly. :D Also because she teaches me Indonesian words and phrases. :D[/spoiler]

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-19 11:59:29)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[u]crush list..[/u] [i]girls[/i] [spoiler][b]Mommy faith[/b] [b] siz tinay[/b] [b] cheuw[/b] [b] meggy [/b] [b] juliene [/b] [i]added[/i] [b]siz louiz lola eunice siz tricia[/b][/spoiler]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][font=large9][color=#CC99CC]Chai's[/color] [color=#FF0099]Crush[/color] [color=#FF99CC]List[/color][/font] :lol: [/b][spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#cc66cc][font=large9]DA GURLSH[/font][/color][/b] [b][color=#FF0099]Kristina16(popsicle)[/color][/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b][color=#FF00CC]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b][color=#CC66CC]Duch[/color][/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b][color=#CC99CC]emlodee[/color][/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b][color=#CC6699]Maye[/color][/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: wanna know moer bout this gurl ;) [b][color=#FF99CC]Nina[/color][/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]joebz[/color][/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. i loev her layies and sigiies :wow: ;] [b][color=#FF66CC]cheuw[/color][/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b][color=#FF0099]Angeli_7[/color][/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many members found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b][color=#cc66cc]my heart triXX[/color][/b]-hoho dis gurl really rocks!!hehe.. wanna know moer bout her. shes kind.soo lovely.i loev her looks! :wow: [b][color=#CC66CC][font=large9]SiSTERS[/font][/color] [color=#CC99CC]:arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: :arrow: bheszt_19 :rose: :arrow: LOUISE.27 :rose: :arrow: ate lea :rose: [/color] This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#FF9999][font=large9]Newest crush:[/font][/color] [color=#FF6699]faith Rose icekandi bianx UMA :rose: [/color][/b] [b][color=#339966][font=large9]DA BOISH[/font](its only a crush :rolleyes:) James_cuteoo2 :rolleyes: harvii Elisha James Karuro [/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-21 07:54:42)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It's miss Jheneko hehehe:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

except from sir eehjay and my girlcrushies (sis reika,sis lea,ms. tinay) i still crush "him". he makes me feel oh-so-:wow: . [spoiler]wer r u now? :paranoid:[/spoiler]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-08-20 06:30:21)

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sankyuu sis!heheh!im so flattered!:redface: Here's the updated list of my crushee's... [b]Gals[/b] :arrow: ate tinay - as i said i lurve her eyes..(wootwoot!my kumare!:eh:) :arrow: ate gengskie - the sexy back..owhyeah!:eh: :arrow: sis mabel - the bangs rock!:D :arrow: sis ceii - she's so adorable and so pink.. :arrow: sis angeli - i lurve her colored hair..so brown..(am i ryt?:D) :arrow: sis chai - pweety ever.. :arrow: sis gemandi - so gorgeous.. :arrow: sis jhay - the cutest of all.. [b]Guys[/b] :arrow: baby cklarckiey - im just so totally in lurve with him.. :arrow: kuya carl - my 1st crushee ever here in ftalk.. :arrow: tjay - he's kinda sweet and i think he's adventurous.. :arrow: kuya cronixemo - jinkies!i just simply liked him coz he's so fwendly..(im so inloved with him before..and i laready told him bout that earlier) :arrow: derick - i just lurve his cute pix at fs..:eh: [i]added[/i] :arrow: eehjhay - now i like him..he's cute and mysterious!:eh:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

girls...:D i crush siszy faith!!imy., ate tinay., laiher.,maye, angeli, baby khathateslove??(wer r u?=( imy so much) duch, pau, russel, bhea jhen, ate shika, ..:| boys..:D clarcky bob and xav.. bonus: kr1st1an =D striking a handome buddy

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-08-20 07:12:55)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Faveee Siszy's : [spoiler][b]Camilleo8 | Mamu | Anne ->[/b] this girl was really funny. I loev her voice soo soo much. :redface: I envy her. >_< Has a pretty face. I never knew i get this close with her. I really liek her a lot. IMYSB T^T [b]Mengo3 | Sadameng | Kaka 3sh ->[/b] this girl was really kewl ;3. I loev her soo much. We have teh same name "Trish". A bit strict but then- really a great gal. I loev you kaka. :wow: [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude | [s]NekNek[/s] | Kaka Yuna ->[/b] i didn't know i can talk to her- and make friends wif this girl. I thought she was hard to get- but then she was really funny and damn pretty! No doubt why Shirow/Her ONLY husbie loevs her a lot. Loev you kaka. <333 :wow: [b]Eizarg | Graze | Neko-Chan ->[/b] She is my ONE and ONLY neko.<333 I really lieks her. She was friendly- i never seen her face O_O but i think she's pretty. Damn Funny. IMYSSMM! T^T [b]Linniie | Kaka Linnie ->[/b] Uhh~ she's my ate. T^T I always have fun chatting wif her and never gets bored. We talked about a lot of things and she was pretti. I loev her a LOOOOOOOTTTT. IMYSB. T.T [b]chelseii.13 | Rawr ->[/b] I adore my rawr- for being soo good in speaking sadameng. :| L0L. but she's really FUNNY and DAMN prettii. I miss her a lot. I've never seen her around here anymoar. T_T Where are you Neko? :ninja: [b]Forsakendoll | AYA ->[/b] I really envy her for being great in making layouts. ^________^ ID0L :thumbsup: Her works never fail to amaze me. She was soo pretti. No doubt, she's really SMEXY. :wow: [b]Cupcake | Rocker.Baby.Louiz ->[/b] Teh girl who i can always trust. She was liek my besty. I loev and misses her a lot. T^T [b]Blanche ->[/b] I miss this gal. T^T I miss teh AYUT* times in GT. Ahoo~! :wow: Loev you sista T________T [b]Ate Loiis ->[/b] Uhh~ teh former leader and now teh founder of TS. Wee~! IMY ate. T^T [b]Atee Duch ->[/b] Oh~ who would forget her?! She was teh most sweetest and kind mod here. I liek her a lot. <333 Im always here for yah. Gudluck :thumbsup: :wow: P.S : She's was alsoo pretii. :lol: [b]Atee Tinay ->[/b] IMYSB T^T i really liek her a lot. Sweet.Thoughtful.and. Prettiful Moderator. I miss her a lot. [b]Ate Cheuw ->[/b] She was really nice. ;) And alsoo pretii. I want to know her moar.:wow: [b]Siszy Joeebz ->[/b] I really liek her works. <333 She's pretii and fun to be with. IMYSB T^T. Sweet and friendly. :D [b]Deathsiren | Ate Maye ->[/b] teh GORGEOUSS member of FTALK. :eh: She's also friendly. [b]Nina ->[/b] Many people says she has taht angelic voice. I do believe them. Iwanna hear her sing. XD She's pretty and friendly. [b]Uma ->[/b] She looks liek a doll. really kawaii.<333 I want to know her moar.[/spoiler] Boyyyssss. XP [spoiler][b]Manong Neex[/b] This guy was funny though sometimes strict his fun to chat with and he's the ONE and ONLY manong for meee. XD Aho~! He's soooo friendly and kinda-EMOish. :lol: [b]Dondonut | Kakek Dondon | [u]Bear[/u][/b] I loev this guyy soo soo much. His soo friendly and "[i]bolero[/i]". I Lol'd sometimes wif his GM's. :lol: His not hard to get with- and you'll nver get bored chatting wif him. Talented. :eh: :lol: [b]Kielmaru[/b] Uhh~! IMYSB T^T Where have yah been? :ninja: [b]Big Bro Franz[/b] His my 1st big brother iir, his soo friendly and good in making GFX. :eh: [b]Portuniecho | Tunie | Ecko[/b] I want to know him moar but he's friendly and looks good too. :lol: \ [b]Ches[/b] Ahaha. He always had scandals. TOP scandaler. :lol: Friendly and Nice Member. :wow: [b]Shirow[/b] I want to know my kaka's husbie. XD He seems friendly and a bit strict. A nice Moderator; =):thumbsup: [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b] LOLS. I haven't seen this guy before. :lol: [b]Kua Bob[/b] Aho~! I haven't seen you too around. I want to know him moar. <333[/spoiler] [b]Added:[/b] [b]Heart[/b] Yeeppee!! She's my heart! She damn pretii and i liek her a lot. ^__________^ FRIENDLY. ;D [b]Faelnar[/b] Ayiie~! She's fun to talk with and damn funny~! ;] [b]Andrea[/b] IMY. I loev yah too.(LOLwut?) :wow: :lol: IMYSB T^T Welcome to the Scandalers. [b]Gemandi[/b] She seems kewl ;D I want to know her moar. [b]Eunich[/b] Yea. Cielloo!! XD Yer now included on moii list. [b]Ate Nicey[/b] Sheee soo damn pretii and friendly. I loev her. :wow: Imma add moar. :P

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-08-20 09:55:00)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush that nina123456..i've seen her videos in youtube..she's so pretty and cute..:) forsakendoll: [b]GORGEOUS..:wow:[/b] tinay: soo [b]charming..[/b]pretty..! stitch, lea,pau,nikki, lots..and lots..!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]Kua Bob Aho~! I haven't seen you too around. I want to know him moar. <333[/quote] I'm always around. lurking :lol: I just don't post much. Thanks!! :wow: [quote=stitch05]boys..:D clarcky bob and xav..[/quote] Thanks yot.. I cruzes u too. -- crUshes..bcoz they stand out.. [spoiler]Hanzel~! Nina~! Tricia~! Grace~! Nina~! Maye~! Aya~! and my new classmate Trixia[/spoiler]

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-08-20 10:24:15)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh my goodness... :o [b]lucknskill[/b] siggy is amazing. i didnt know that someone can also create animation sig like mine. hehe ============= [b]Topic:[/b] [b]Lois[/b] (nice bangs ahehe) [b]Louiz.27[/b] (cute and friendly :D such a great GFX maker) [b]Trixx[/b] (I like her when she cosplay an anime IMY bear) [b]Ceii [/b](i miss her, and her txt msg) [b]Charm Caster [/b](a good friend of mine ) [b]Kristina16 [/b](Photogenic and uber friendly mod) [b]Linniie[/b] (she always call me dondonut. shes so fuNNeh :lol:) [b]Reika [/b](Mark Addict haha) [b]forsakendoll[Aya][/b] (Youtube addict hehe) [b]Ninah[/b] (the girl who sing toxic, dont worry im planning for yor siggy hahaha) [b]cutest08[/b] (very friendly i want to know her more ;) ) [b]duck[/b] (what's up duck? hahaha) [b]Joebz[/b] (such a great GFX maker) [b]UMA[/b] (i cant stop laughing at her with her cam) [b]push[/b] (my tulak, so [s]kulit[/s] hehe) [b]Aphrodite[Chai][/b] - (a girl who is demanding on siggy hahaha)

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-20 20:48:27)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]Siszy Joeebz -> I really liek her works. <333 She's pretii and fun to be with. IMYSB T^T. Sweet and friendly.[/quote] [quote=dondon]Joebz (such a great GFX maker)[/quote] Weeee, I crush the two of you too :D :redface: I crush--and miss--[b]Ate Trix[/b]. IMYYYYY =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:40

[ 9 queries - 0.232 second ]
Privacy Policy