• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=dondon]^ oh my goodness... :o lucknskill siggy is amazing. i didnt know that someone can also create animation sig like mine. hehe[/quote] Thanks, it was just a little experiment, turned out okay. hekhek.. :lol: @topic [spoiler]Hanzel~! Nina~! Tricia~! Grace~! Nina~! Maye~! Aya~! kyularixia~! Tinay~![/spoiler]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

ninaa sweeeettyy i miss u and my nanak aya i miss u too and nay duch, sis tinay ^ there.. my crushes. =]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=#cc66cc][b]just a replies :lol: [/b][/color] [quote=triciabianca]Heart Yeeppee!! She's my heart! She damn pretii and i liek her a lot. ^__________^ FRIENDLY. ;D[/quote] [color=#cc66cc][b]wew i crush ya too my heart trixx :rose: [/b][/color] [quote=dondon]Aphrodite[Chai] - (a girl who is demanding on siggy hahaha)[/quote] [color=#cc66cc][b]haha :lol: lulzzzz imma add ya to ma list [/b][/color] [quote=i i LeA i i]sis chai - pweety ever..[/quote] [color=#cc66cc][b]sankyuuu ate Lea :rose: [/b][/color] [color=#cc66cc][b]@t previous page =) [/b][/color]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-21 08:16:12)

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=joebz]I crush--and miss--Ate Trix. IMYYYYY =([/quote] i miss u moar joebz :* @topic [b] Gorgeous Chicks[/b] [spoiler]forsakendoll | Aya | Giselle - she's liek an ate to me, though we haven’t talk often. I know lots of things about her especially when it talks about her love life. :wow: im happy for her.. :D shes in love again :wow: ;) Push | Normalsii | Norms - my very own norms ^_^.. I didn't expect we well be this close… and I’m really happy cause we are ^_^ though she had an issue with me before :lol: but it doesnt matter anymoar.. ^_^ i never regret the time we first talked because that day we became very close.. She's soo nice and soo easy to get along with.. she really makes me happy when im depress.. she boost up my confidence :lol: i really have a nice time talking with her, i never get bored when we talk, we always have something to talk about.. im so glad we became friends, a very close friend ;) i loev you normssss!!!! Duchesz | Pop - my pop!! i really miss this girl.. im so happy we became close.. she's liek a sister to me.. she shared lots of things to me though it is quite personal :lol: and i also shares some secrets to her.. :D i never had a dull moment wif her.. we never run out of things to talk about (gossips, secrets, problems, and some personal things :lol:) i really love my pop soo muchies ^_^ hope she wont chage ^_^ Nina - she's pretty and really got a lovely voice.. she's nice and approachable.. we havent talk often but im happy were friends ^_^ Uma | Ming - she got a pretty face and a very sweet voice.. i love my ming super ^_^ Nela - she's like a Cinderella under mii umbrella ela ela eh eh hahaha.. shes really nice ;] she's crazy, funny and cute ^_^ joebz - she's nice to me.. i miss this girl ^_^;) ate shika - she's so approachable.. she wont let you feel that your out of space. I like her very muchies..:wow:[/spoiler] [b]Hot Hunks[/b] [spoiler]Rapidoh__ | Shiiittt - he's so HOT =D he's funny and cool ^_^ yet he's not pogi =D i kid shittttt of course you’re the man!! every woman's fantasy..:puke: ow common.. :lol: i loev you shiiittt!!! Tunie | Heartii - my norms husby ^_^.. honestly i got crush on him before.. ^_^ he's so nice and approchable.. :D he sings good.. :rolleyes: he's gentle and he's just fine :p.. hmm one thing is for sure.. he loevs push ^_^ Xave - i crush him for no reason.. ow yes he sings very well.. :wow: Ephemeral - he's nice and definitely cool ^_^.. and he sings well too.. ^_^ :wow: Harvey - he's really cute :wow: he's funny and nice to talk with ;) Shirow - im scared of him before i thought he was really strange but i was mistaken.. he's nice and.. he's CUTE :eh:[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]Manong Neex This guy was funny though sometimes strict his fun to chat with and he's the ONE and ONLY manong for meee. XD Aho~! He's soooo friendly and kinda-EMOish. :lol:[/quote] Me, emo? haha.. i'm just moody but not emo. :D btw i'm not a clown so don't make fun of me. LOL. just kidding :P --- [b]keem[/b]. my first love :wow:. [sup]DON'T ARGUE WITH THIS OKAY?[/sup] [b]maye[/b]. i don't know why i liked this girl. i guess because of her maturity? ;) so far.. i crush these two.
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my crush hir in ftalk?? hmmmm. i still can't find someone. lolx. :lol: crush in reality?? ahm.. CJ Ng... [good thing he only has facebook ;) ]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]u wanna know who is he? uhmm... he's sweet.. yeah :lol: kinda cute.. and caring... he is not intelligent but he's funny. someone caught him holding the camera and starting to take pictures of me in every angle :lol: so she told me and she thought i know that. he's been heartbroken for a month and still searching for his luvlyf... i always recommend him to my friend but he always gets mad. his face has a 3 or 4 small [i]nunal[/i] and that is making him cuter! when im sad, he always approaches me and he'll smile, sometimes he just prefer to sit and talk at me on our TLE subject than talking to erwin. it makes me weird coz there is no boy in my lyf who just prefer to sit and talk wid me! the way he acts makes me feel comfortable and special. He always smile on me. sometime he thought im crying but my eyes was only itchy. he said::: [i]" uy! bat ka umiiyak ate? (our nickname. he's my kuya and im her ate)" i replied " hindi ako umiiyak. makati mata ko." he replied" wag ka na umiyak, lady cute :redface: *with matching smile*" [/i] i started to fall for him when he said to me that he don't need a cute girlfriend coz im very cute. gashhh :redface: sometimes i think why do i fall for him coz i like boys that is intelligent. He's very simple, approchable and caring. I always see him watching my moves, watching me as i smile and i always see him [i]nakatitig[/i] while smiling at me. gasshhh! :redface: :redface: :redface:[/b]

Last edited by tauruslady (2008-08-22 08:34:11)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushies? uhmm..I miss this thread! maybe It's kuya von and kuya don and kua bob for now! =):thumbsup: My Idols! :D
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]ninaa sweeeettyy i miss u[/quote] my sweettyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. i miss u moar!!!! T___T where thou art!.. miss u and honey bone T___T hope ur both doing fine!.. and ofcourse i dont just crush the girl i quoted!.. i loev her to death!.. :lol: though sometimes i really make drama to her and her [i]asawa[/i] :lol::lol: liek dun forget about me!.. huhuhu.. :lol::lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^ i crush the poster above me she seems really kind,friendly and pretty[/b]
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my crush is... Ms. FORSAKENDOLL ssshhhh :o
leruch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Actually, my crush is not here.... His name is Richard!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kim, Maye, Tinay. My beeeaauutifuuul girlfrens.:D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For now,I only crush.. [b]Ate Ays[/b] [spoiler]Hell yeah!Her lloks are so awesome!!!!She helped me out in blogging,I loev eu ate Ays[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mah Crushiies Are Teh Following: [b] FAB CHIQZ:[/b] [spoiler][b]Linniie[/b] = I Lurve Her Worx So Much. She's Pweety And Kind. Lahbshouu Sisz. <3 [b]Anne[/b] = I Luhb Her Worx Too. She's Pweety And Kind Too. I LuhbShouu Sisz. <3 [b]Louiz[/b] = I Luhb Her Worx. She Made Mah Uber Cool Siggy. She's Also A Pweety Sisz. <3 [b]Trixx[/b] = She's Beautiful. I Lahb Her Workx Uber Much. <3 [b]Yna[/b] = My Pweety Siszie. I Lahb Her Soo Much And She Lahb's Me Back. :P Lahbshouu. <3 [b]-NiK-[/b] = I Lahb Her Lays. She's A Kind Pwetty Sisz Too. <3 [b]Tinay[/b] = One Of My Lahb Ones. She's A very Kind Sistah. <3 [b]Blanchee[/b] = A Good GFX Maker. Uber Much. A very Kinda Sistah. <3 [b]Chai[/b] = A Vwery Good Gurl. Lahbshouu Sisz. <3 [b]joebz[/b] = I Lahb Her Workx. I Like Her Siggy Uber Much But She Won't Accept Requests. :( I Still Lahb You. <3 [b]Misz. Faith[/b] = She's Uber Beautiful And She's Kind. Even I Dont Talk To Her Anytime. I Still Lahbyou. <3 [b]Lin[/b] = I Almost Forgot About You. I LAhbshouu Sisz. Uber Much. <3 [b]Aina[/b] = She's A Vwery Kind Sisztah.. i Lahbshouu. <3 [b]Donna[/b] = My Lahb One. I Soo Luve You Sistah. I Lahb Yar Works Uber Much. <3[/spoiler] [b]HOT BOYSZ:[/b] [spoiler][b]NO ONE[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by nahzbate (2008-08-24 03:31:54)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my crushess.. girls.. [spoiler]Mommy faith siz tinay cheuw meggy juliene nahzbate ate ice dorothy[/spoiler] boyss... [s]later[/s]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=angeli718]Mommy faith siz tinay cheuw meggy juliene [b]nahzbate[/b] ate ice dorothy[/quote] I Crush You Too Siszie. Yar A Good GFX Maker. <3
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bob..happy to see my name on yer list! girls... i crush siszy faith!!imy., ate tinay., laiher.,maye, angeli, baby khathateslove??(wer r u? imy so much) duch, pau, russel, bhea jhen, ate shika,push ..forsakendoll boys clarcky- my best bud! bob- my yots..:lol: my best bud also .. kristian- handsome..i crush him
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]all the mods here haha... theyre cool[/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I also crush Nina Faye. Luve Her Worx. Lahbshouu Siszie. <3
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 9 queries - 0.315 second ]
Privacy Policy