• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ I crush her..:D
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote=dhen2x]sis angeli[/quote] [color=#f91ac9]i[/color][color=#f01bcb]s[/color] [color=#df1dd0]t[/color][color=#d71ed3]h[/color][color=#ce1fd5]a[/color][color=#c51fd8]t[/color] [color=#b421dd]m[/color][color=#ac22df]e[/color][color=#a323e2]e[/color][color=#9b24e4]?[/color][color=#9225e6]?[/color] [color=#8127eb]h[/color][color=#7828ee]a[/color][color=#7029f0]h[/color][color=#6729f3]h[/color][color=#5e2af5]a[/color][color=#562bf8]a[/color][color=#4d2cfa].[/color][color=#452dfd].[/color] [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]angeli718[/quote] [color=#f91ac9]i[/color] [color=#e51ccf]c[/color][color=#db1dd2]r[/color][color=#d11ed4]u[/color][color=#c71fd7]s[/color][color=#bd20da]h[/color] [color=#a922e0]u[/color] [color=#9625e5]t[/color][color=#8c26e8]o[/color][color=#8227eb]o[/color] [color=#6e29f1]b[/color][color=#642af4]r[/color][color=#5a2bf6]o[/color][color=#502cf9].[/color][color=#462dfc].[/color]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][font=large9][color=#CC99CC]Chai's[/color] [color=#FF0099]Crush[/color] [color=#FF99CC]List[/color][/font] :lol: [/b][spoiler][b]hoho im tired searching my crush list :lol: This is my new Lineup.. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#cc66cc][font=large9]DA GURLSH[/font][/color][/b] [b][color=#FF0099]Kristina16(popsicle)[/color][/b]- the uber kind mod in town =). her layouts are :wow: .effin nice to me,lurve sending me lots of quotations.hehe. i loev her soo much!! :wow: [b][color=#FF00CC]Forsakendoll[/color][/b]- wew the smexxy css queen. her layies always catches ma eyes. :O her looks are [b]STUNNING!! [/b] [b][color=#CC66CC]Duch[/color][/b]-shes nice to me alsoo.pretty.kind. i likes her layies too :wow: [b][color=#CC99CC]emlodee[/color][/b]- one the nice member here..co-rockstar.pretty of course.wanna know more about her ;] [b][color=#CC6699]Maye[/color][/b]- nice in making layies ;) .kind. of course stunning looks!! :wow: wanna know moer bout this gurl ;) [b][color=#FF99CC]Nina[/color][/b]-shes one of a kind ;) pwetty.sexy. :wow: [b][color=#FF9999]joebz[/color][/b]- i dont know her but she seems nice. very helpful.i always roaming around at her tutorial thread. i loev her layies and sigiies :wow: ;] [b][color=#FF66CC]cheuw[/color][/b]-one of ma siisz,effin kind and nice to me and to other members.pretty too ;) hope to know her more.. ;) [b][color=#FF0099]Angeli_7[/color][/b]- the linker provider ;) .. i saw her pix in fs and her looks are :wow: =) eventho many members found her so mysterious..shes kind & soo nice ;) ..founder of Rockstars!! [b][color=#CC66CC][font=large9]SiSTERS[/font][/color] [color=#CC99CC]:arrow: ceii :rose: :arrow: jhay :rose: :arrow: dhen :rose: :arrow: eney :rose: :arrow: gemandi :rose: :arrow: brains and beauty :rose: :arrow: linniie :rose: :arrow: charm_caster0604 :rose: :arrow: black_eljoy :rose: :arrow: bheszt_19 :rose: :arrow: LOUISE.27 :rose: [/color] This gurlss are my sisters here i lurve them soo much :wow: ..like the way they loev mee. :lol: [/b] [b][color=#FF9999][font=large9]Newest crush:[/font][/color] [color=#FF6699]faith Rose icekandi triciabianca bianx UMA :rose: [/color][/b] [b][color=#339966][font=large9]DA BOISH[/font](its only a crush :rolleyes:) Harvii James_cuteoo2 :rolleyes: Elisha James Karuro [/color][/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-08-17 06:14:30)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush the girl above mee..
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]My VIP Crush List[/b] These are the people I crush crush :D [spoiler] --[b]Girls[/b]-- [b]Gemandi[/b] My poshy *hug*. She's so pretty and sexy. Haha. I love her, 'coz she's really fun to talk with, charming and down to earth. Really friendly too that's why we became close so easily. [b]Ate Duch[/b] She's one of the best mods around. Pretty and versatile. I like her niceness and her approach to everyone. ILY sis :D [b]Push[/b] My partner! She's very lively and fun. She claims she's childish but I know it's in a good way. I loooove my partner. She makes me apol. :redface: [b]Faith[/b] She's so cute and sweet. I love her angelic voice. Also good in graphics. I sense she's a clever girl. [b]Nina[/b] Our very own soul siren. She sings like an angel as well. She's so pretty and friendly, approachable too. [b]Uma[/b] Pretty with a great sense of humor. She draws pretty well. I have seen some of her drawings. Ooh, I envy her, I really suck at drawing :lol: [b]Ate Aya[/b] My yumz, she's so smexy. Ftalk's official heartthrob + CSS Queen. I love all her layouts. They're as pretty as the one who made them. [b]Chai[/b] She's sexy. Also friendly, I love her pics. I still want to know more about her. We don't talk that much ;) [b]Ate Tinay[/b] Pretty. I consider her the friendliest person here. She gets along with everyone really well 'coz she's so nice. She's also one of my favorite mods ;) [b]Emlodee[/b] I haven't talked to her much lately, but I really like her. She's pretty and nice, also approachable. --[b]BOYS[/b]-- [b]Tunie[/b] My labteam!, he's naturally sweet and good-looking. At first I thought he's a snob but soon I got to know him better. He's also good in making layouts, and in codes. :eh: [b]Karuro[/b] My Bez, he acts childish sometimes. Admit it Bez. Haha, but he's fun. Naughty naughty boy. He's gonna be a good nurse someday. :eh: [b]Emman[/b] My duende, he's like a little brother to me. I like the way he shows his cleverness and he's full of sense. [b]Kuya Raph[/b] He's the man. He's a daddy now. But he's a hunk daddy. Haha. I hate it when he teases me. He's really good in throwing annoying jokes. Despite that, I still looove him. He's my Kuya here. [b]Jesse[/b] The guy who chooses not to stay sober. Haha, I find him real nice though. I want to know him better. [b]Dale[/b] The sweetest guy ever. He makes me melt with his compliments. Good-looking of course. I miss him. [b]Neex[/b] He's a great guy, he has quite a lot of hardships in his life but I know he tries to manage it. I miss him. I haven't talked to him lately. :( [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b] He's a cool guy. I think he's younger than me? But yeeah, he's cute and also nice. [b]Neil[/b] uunmaskedluke. He's good-looking. He's a heartthrob here. Really good in graphics :thumbsup: ------I'll add more crushes next time---------- [/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-08-17 01:46:19)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread. Here we go! :eh: [b]NEW ADDED![/b] [spoiler] GURLETTES: [b]Gemandi[/b] - She's very pretty. =) Also very friendly. She has her name written all over this thread! Hope to know you more! [b]Lil Blue Angel[/b] - Dunno her real name, but she's so pwetty! I think she's a nice person too. [b]Camille08[/b] - She's cute in her ava... She seems nice... Hope to know you more! [b]Triciabianca[/b] - IMYSM! How are you? I forgot to add you in some of my lists... Sorry. =( I lalalaloev this gurl so muchies! [/spoiler] I'll post the guys next time. ;)
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me? i crush sis [b]LOUISE.27[/b] and sis [b]LINNIIE[/b] hehe.. for boys.. nah. i dont have
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Here's the updated list of my crushee's... [b]Gals[/b] :arrow: ate tinay - as i said i lurve her eyes..(wootwoot!my kumare!:eh:) :arrow: ate gengskie - the sexy back..owhyeah!:eh: :arrow: sis mabel - the bangs rock!:D :arrow: sis ceii - she's so adorable and so pink.. :arrow: sis angeli - i lurve her colored hair..so brown..(am i ryt?:D) :arrow: sis chai - pweety ever.. :arrow: sis gemandi - so gorgeous.. :arrow: sis jhay - the cutest of all.. [b]Guys[/b] :arrow: baby cklarckiey - im just so totally in lurve with him.. :arrow: kuya carl - my 1st crushee ever here in ftalk.. :arrow: tjay - he's kinda sweet and i think he's adventurous.. :arrow: kuya cronixemo - jinkies!i just simply liked him coz he's so fwendly.. :arrow: derick - i just lurve his cute pix at fs..:eh:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me it is..only [b]DALE.[/b] yhea..!!moderator one.. he just attract meh.@ha3
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]OT-DonDonut->hmm ive seen Ate Lois is teh 1st ahahah im just curious..[/quote] hahaha.. your so.... :rolleyes: its just a co-incidense =D ========== [quote=joebz]As of now I crush DonDon, Uma-chan, Fushi, Meow, and of course my fellow Class-S members. IMYSB!!!111!!~[/quote] thanks for including me :redface: your so cute in your ava :D ========== my crush list: (updated) Lois Louiz.27 Trixx Ceii Charm Caster Kristina16 Linniie push (haha) Reika Aya Ninah (the girl who sing toxic hahaha) cutest08 duck [b]Added[/b] Joebz UMA push
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@deathsiren[/b] You succeeded to make me laugh again. :D [spoiler] [b]Angel[/b] ([i]Angeli_7[/i]) because she's funny and sensible, also a very cool and down to earth person. :D [b]Nina[/b] ([i]nina123456[/i]) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D **Added** [b]Melody[/b] ([i]emlodee[/i]) because she's funny and fun to tease (she get's so defensive), my 3rd lil sis here in FTalk. :D [b]Rose[/b] ([i]fis.ms[/i]) another of my lil sis's. She's very funny also, and full of sense like Angel, but also very laid back and easy to talk to even in her apathetic modes. Also very fun to tease. :D ***[i]Deleted one crush[/i]*** [/spoiler]
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

do you see this? [img]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk264/unmaskedluke/lawllawl.png[/img] his name in here is unmaskedluke. but i dunno his real name and friendster acct. i saw him in the graphics section or i mean his picture in there and in the thread that says post your real life pics in here. he's so charming. he really is. =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Bob - Mod Why? He's my loveteam here. Hahaha.[/quote] Haha, what a reason!! Okay, at least you are proud to say we are loveteam. ^_^ i'm so happy. Thank you. [quote=gemandi]lucknskill (- - -) - lumelenderes? Muy friend..? in show business. :wow:[/quote] luliguis..? mu bff? Thank you bro. haha. :) show business huh. === @ Topic Right now, nina. I was so in-love with her youtube vids. She's a damsel. whew.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Well i rarely post here...More rare than being online on YM =D Crush someone??? probably not but I do admire some people here... But since people say i'm one mysterious member...oh well... [spoiler] S E C R E T[/spoiler] Let's leave it to that....Another mystery.. :ninja: Keep Rockin' =D \m/[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i crush all FU memberzs bec. they are soo nyc 2 meh.. and berry helpful! ~juliene~
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=i i LeA i i]sis angeli - i lurve her colored hair..so brown..(am i ryt?:D)[/quote] i crush u too siz lea.. [quote=dhen2x]sis angeli[/quote] is that mee?? well, if it is.. then i crush u too.. [u]crush list..[/u] [i]girls[/i] [spoiler] [b]Mommy faith[/b]- [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8277f1]h[/color][color=#8677f0]e[/color][color=#8b77ee]'[/color][color=#9077ec]s[/color] [color=#9977e9]s[/color][color=#9e77e7]o[/color][color=#a277e5]o[/color] [color=#ac77e2]s[/color][color=#b077e0]w[/color][color=#b577de]e[/color][color=#b976dd]e[/color][color=#be76db]t[/color][color=#c376d9],[/color] [color=#cc76d6]l[/color][color=#d176d4]o[/color][color=#d576d2]v[/color][color=#da76d1]i[/color][color=#df76cf]n[/color][color=#e376cd]g[/color] [color=#ed76ca]a[/color][color=#e876cc]n[/color][color=#e376cd]d[/color] [color=#da76d1]c[/color][color=#d576d2]a[/color][color=#d176d4]r[/color][color=#cc76d6]i[/color][color=#c776d8]n[/color][color=#c376d9]g[/color] [color=#b976dd]m[/color][color=#b577de]o[/color][color=#b077e0]m[/color][color=#ac77e2]m[/color][color=#a777e4]y[/color][color=#a277e5].[/color][color=#9e77e7].[/color] [color=#9477ea]h[/color][color=#9077ec]a[/color][color=#8b77ee]h[/color][color=#8677f0]a[/color][color=#8277f1]a[/color][color=#7d77f3].[/color] [b] siz tinay[/b] - [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8077f2]h[/color][color=#8377f1]e[/color][color=#8677f0]'[/color][color=#8977ee]s[/color] [color=#8f77ec]a[/color] [color=#9677ea]g[/color][color=#9977e9]o[/color][color=#9c77e8]o[/color][color=#9f77e7]d[/color] [color=#a577e4]m[/color][color=#a877e3]o[/color][color=#ab77e2]d[/color][color=#ae77e1].[/color][color=#b177e0].[/color] [color=#b876dd]s[/color][color=#bb76dc]h[/color][color=#be76db]e[/color][color=#c176da]'[/color][color=#c476d9]s[/color] [color=#ca76d7]n[/color][color=#cd76d5]i[/color][color=#d076d4]c[/color][color=#d376d3]e[/color] [color=#d976d1]a[/color][color=#dd76d0]n[/color][color=#e076cf]d[/color] [color=#e676cc]f[/color][color=#e976cb]r[/color][color=#ec76ca]i[/color][color=#ef76c9]e[/color][color=#ec76ca]n[/color][color=#e976cb]d[/color][color=#e676cc]l[/color][color=#e376ce]y[/color][color=#e076cf].[/color][color=#dd76d0].[/color] [color=#d676d2]h[/color][color=#d376d3]o[/color][color=#d076d4]p[/color][color=#cd76d5]e[/color] [color=#c776d8]w[/color][color=#c476d9]e[/color] [color=#be76db]c[/color][color=#bb76dc]a[/color][color=#b876dd]n[/color] [color=#b177e0]b[/color][color=#ae77e1]e[/color] [color=#a877e3]g[/color][color=#a577e4]o[/color][color=#a277e5]o[/color][color=#9f77e7]d[/color] [color=#9977e9]f[/color][color=#9677ea]r[/color][color=#9377eb]i[/color][color=#8f77ec]e[/color][color=#8c77ed]n[/color][color=#8977ee]d[/color][color=#8677f0]s[/color][color=#8377f1].[/color][color=#8077f2].[/color] [b] Angeli_7 [/b]- [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8177f2]h[/color][color=#8477f0]e[/color][color=#8877ef]'[/color][color=#8c77ed]s[/color] [color=#9377eb]a[/color] [color=#9b77e8]g[/color][color=#9f77e7]o[/color][color=#a277e5]o[/color][color=#a677e4]d[/color] [color=#ae77e1]f[/color][color=#b177e0]o[/color][color=#b577de]u[/color][color=#b976dd]n[/color][color=#bd76dc]d[/color][color=#c076da]e[/color][color=#c476d9]r[/color] [color=#cb76d6]o[/color][color=#cf76d5]f[/color] [color=#d776d2]R[/color][color=#da76d1]o[/color][color=#de76cf]c[/color][color=#e276ce]k[/color][color=#e676cc]s[/color][color=#e976cb]t[/color][color=#ed76ca]a[/color][color=#e976cb]r[/color][color=#e676cc]s[/color] [color=#de76cf]a[/color][color=#da76d1]n[/color][color=#d776d2]d[/color] [color=#cf76d5]w[/color][color=#cb76d6]e[/color] [color=#c476d9]h[/color][color=#c076da]a[/color][color=#bd76dc]v[/color][color=#b976dd]e[/color] [color=#b177e0]t[/color][color=#ae77e1]h[/color][color=#aa77e2]e[/color] [color=#a277e5]s[/color][color=#9f77e7]a[/color][color=#9b77e8]m[/color][color=#9777e9]e[/color] [color=#9077ec]n[/color][color=#8c77ed]a[/color][color=#8877ef]m[/color][color=#8477f0]e[/color][color=#8177f2].[/color][color=#7d77f3].[/color] [b] cheuw[/b] - [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8277f1]h[/color][color=#8677f0]e[/color][color=#8b77ee]'[/color][color=#8f77ec]s[/color] [color=#9877e9]n[/color][color=#9d77e7]i[/color][color=#a177e6]c[/color][color=#a677e4]e[/color][color=#ab77e2].[/color][color=#af77e1].[/color] [color=#b876dd]a[/color][color=#bd76db]n[/color][color=#c176da]d[/color] [color=#cb76d6]c[/color][color=#cf76d5]u[/color][color=#d476d3]t[/color][color=#d876d1]e[/color] [color=#e176ce]i[/color][color=#e676cc]n[/color] [color=#ef76c9]t[/color][color=#ea76cb]h[/color][color=#e676cc]e[/color] [color=#dd76d0]f[/color][color=#d876d1]a[/color][color=#d476d3]n[/color][color=#cf76d5]s[/color][color=#cb76d6]i[/color][color=#c676d8]g[/color][color=#c176da]n[/color] [color=#b876dd]s[/color][color=#b477df]h[/color][color=#af77e1]e[/color] [color=#a677e4]g[/color][color=#a177e6]a[/color][color=#9d77e7]v[/color][color=#9877e9]e[/color] [color=#8f77ec]m[/color][color=#8b77ee]e[/color][color=#8677f0].[/color][color=#8277f1].[/color] [b] meggy [/b]- [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8177f2]h[/color][color=#8477f0]e[/color][color=#8877ef]'[/color][color=#8b77ee]s[/color] [color=#9277eb]m[/color][color=#9677ea]y[/color] [color=#9d77e7]b[/color][color=#a177e6]e[/color][color=#a477e5]s[/color][color=#a877e3]t[/color] [color=#af77e1]f[/color][color=#b277df]r[/color][color=#b677de]i[/color][color=#ba76dd]e[/color][color=#bd76db]n[/color][color=#c176da]d[/color][color=#c476d9].[/color][color=#c876d7].[/color] [color=#cf76d5]s[/color][color=#d376d4]h[/color][color=#d676d2]e[/color][color=#da76d1]'[/color][color=#dd76d0]s[/color] [color=#e476cd]m[/color][color=#e876cc]y[/color] [color=#ef76c9]s[/color][color=#eb76ca]c[/color][color=#e876cc]h[/color][color=#e476cd]o[/color][color=#e176ce]o[/color][color=#dd76d0]l[/color][color=#da76d1]m[/color][color=#d676d2]a[/color][color=#d376d4]t[/color][color=#cf76d5]e[/color][color=#cb76d6].[/color][color=#c876d7].[/color] [color=#c176da]s[/color][color=#bd76db]h[/color][color=#ba76dd]e[/color][color=#b677de]'[/color][color=#b277df]s[/color] [color=#ab77e2]r[/color][color=#a877e3]e[/color][color=#a477e5]a[/color][color=#a177e6]l[/color][color=#9d77e7]l[/color][color=#9a77e9]y[/color] [color=#9277eb]n[/color][color=#8f77ec]i[/color][color=#8b77ee]c[/color][color=#8877ef]e[/color][color=#8477f0].[/color][color=#8177f2].[/color] [b] juliene [/b]- [color=#7d77f3]s[/color][color=#8577f0]h[/color][color=#8e77ed]e[/color][color=#9677ea]'[/color][color=#9f77e7]s[/color] [color=#b077e0]n[/color][color=#b876dd]i[/color][color=#c176da]c[/color][color=#c976d7]e[/color][color=#d176d4].[/color][color=#da76d1].[/color] [color=#eb76cb]a[/color][color=#e276ce]n[/color][color=#da76d1]d[/color] [color=#c976d7]f[/color][color=#c176da]r[/color][color=#b876dd]i[/color][color=#b077e0]e[/color][color=#a777e3]n[/color][color=#9f77e7]d[/color][color=#9677ea]l[/color][color=#8e77ed]y[/color][color=#8577f0].[/color][color=#7d77f3].[/color] [/spoiler] [b] boyss..[/b] [s] later [/s]

Last edited by angeli718 (2008-08-17 14:09:39)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Let's leave it to that....Another mystery.. :ninja:[/quote] LOL. Another mystery. :rolleyes: I can't say that surprises me, as I was :O to see that you posted in this thread. :lol: [spoiler] [b]Angel[/b] ([i]Angeli_7[/i]) because she's funny and sensible, also a very cool and down to earth person. :D [b]Nina[/b] ([i]nina123456[/i]) because she's so sweet and silly. My first friend here in FTalk. And she makes funny videos. :D **Added** [b]Melody[/b] ([i]emlodee[/i]) because she's funny and fun to tease (she get's so defensive), my 3rd lil sis here in FTalk. :D [b]Rose[/b] ([i]fis.ms[/i]) another of my lil sis's. She's very funny also, and full of sense like Angel, but also very laid back and easy to talk to even in her apathetic modes. Also very fun to tease. :D ***[i]Deleted one crush[/i]*** [/spoiler]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][color=hotpink]I crush [b]NEEEEEEiL[/b][/color] :o [spoiler][color=#579946][b]Nelson[/b] is an introvert :| but i still liek him no matter how he is. Ahmm... He said he liek it when i send him stupid PMs :wasted:. I always haf a feeling that i disturb him or bother him :crybaby: which made me scared to send a PM to him lol i dunno. I hate doing this. Wahaha. I mean i hate it to haf him as my only crush :crybaby:. Yea it feels stupid. [b]VERY STUPID[/b]. Yea im a girl and it is very embarrassed to do this :wasted: NeiL has a great talent in making GFX. He got so many reputation because of his [url=http://theftalk.com/t30592-UnmaskED-Siggies-request-thread.html]request thread[/url]. Try to request there hoho lol :eh: He is not just good in making GFX, he is also a layout author :o Yea i liek his layouts but i didn't use any of them. [b]Reason:[/b] It doesn't work on my profile :crybaby: Yea only in my profile but maybe it works on other's. He is teh creator of teh trick "[url=http://theftalk.com/t38109-Friends-rollover-image-effect.html][b]Friends Rollover Image Effect[/b][/url]". Woot. Anyway. Neil doesn't speak so much. Doesn't ask so much. That's what i liek about him. That makes me talkative when i speak to him =D Many girls in this forum haf a crush on Neil ;] Ahmm why? Because he is cute :wow: He looks liek some Taiwanese actor :lol: and ahmm he is talented too. Lol i still do not believe that he is a pure Malaysian. Wahahaha lol. He is short =D. I'm shorter than him but he is just 2 cm taller than me :O haha :lol:. Nuf said. Am i making an essay? Hoho lol [/color]:retard::retard::wasted: [spoiler][color=gray][b]My Message to Neil:-[/b] I'm sorry if i'm over-reacting. Sorry sorry sorry :crybaby: sorry amf. I know i'm getting annoying day-to-day. Sorry if i'm too obsessed wargh. Sorry if i wrote a looooooong paragraph about you. Sorry for disturbing you. And lastly. Sorry for always acting stupid :wasted: Gomenosai =([/color] [/spoiler] [/spoiler] [/spoiler]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ftalk Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Aya[/b]-(My lula)The prettiest lola of mine!so cute voice,so pretty,smexy. .there are no enuf words to define her. .[b]Perfect[/b]!me lurvez u lola! [b]Eunich[/b]-(Momi Chubz)i loev this gurl so-so-so much!even though I'm older than her,I'm calling her mommy. .**ROFL my chubby,pretty and sweet sister here in ftalk. .ily much!**smooches [b]Lovelee[/b]-(La-Bee-Lee)my uber [i]daldal[/i] sister. .she's good when it comes to singing too. .will have a singing career someday,uber good!cute,pretty and jolly!ily bebe la-bee-lee! [b]Uma[/b]-(My Bebe)the uber kawaii gurl that I met. .so kawaii,so pretty,so funny!loev you bebe!muah! [b]Maye[/b]-(Gorgeous)the prettiest gurl here in Ftalk![speechless]^_^ [b]Nina[/b]-(Soul.Siren)uber nice voice!!i loev here su much!so pretty,so smexy,the voice!!wooo. .^_^ [b]Charm_caster[/b]-(Nina Rose)a very sweet person!i loev her!muahh [b]Emlodee[/b]-(Pepang-Xuta)-the labliest,craziest and wildest gurl alive!haha. .kiddin' hunnie. .i lurb this gurl so-so-so much!so pretty!d***. .i lurb her! [b]Ays-Kandi[/b]-(lovely Ice)i just lab her much!i miss her much!so pretty,kind and sweet!uhmuah Te Ice![/spoiler] :arrow: [b]GFXMakers Crushes[/b] [spoiler][b]Louiz[/b]-(Cutie)the cutest gfx maker. .a vain gfx maker also?!**hehe. .her works are nice,.i lurb her style! [b]Phia[/b]-(Idol)one of the coolest gfx maker of ftalk. .cool styles sweetie!i adore you! [b]Rei Ryuzaki[/b]-(Lil Bro)his works are improving. .cool!very nice workx. . [b]Dondon[/b]-(dundun)the man!his a very super great gfx maker!**harhar. .uber compliment?!well,his works are cool!uber cool![/spoiler] :arrow: [b]The VIPs[/b] [spoiler][b]Tinay[/b]-(Bebe Gay)I feel so comfortable to open up w/ her.My bestfriend!she's very pretty,uber cute,so gorgeous!! effin crzy like meh,but i do loev it!i love her to death!!i'm always missin' this gurl! [b]Gemandi[/b]-(Xota)My girlfriend.Just liek Tinay,I'm comfortable sharing things w/ her.The love of Bobnezz^_^.my uber pretty gurlfriend.She's mine!mine alone. .**devil-laugh. .kiddin'!i love her so much!imy xota! [b]Daryll[/b]-(Lolo-Tanda)bwahaha. .this boi is so kind,.so funny,adeek,kulet,always there to give advice. Our #1 Fan(LH-Faith Loveteam)^_^. .thanks for bein kind lolo!Tinay,Xota and me <3z yow!keep rockin'![/spoiler] :arrow: [b]Biggest Crush,Biggest Love,Biggest Desire[/b] :redface: [spoiler][img]http://photos.friendster.com/photos/17/41/70881471/1_506276191l.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [spoiler][b]My man,My life,My everything![/b] My mister,baby,papa,ketchup,Heinztot. . The man I've always wanted. . The man I adore. . He's my biggest crush,love and desire. . Uber gorgeous,hot,hunky man I've met. .^_^ So funny,makulet and jolly. . ~loving,thoughtful,sweet and open minded guy. . I love his smile so much!! i love you Heinz coh!! uhmmuuuaahhh!!! [i]Mahal na mahal kita!![/i][/spoiler]

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-08-17 19:35:07)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Reminder, this is not a chat thread or ym conference. -- I have a crush on you! Yes, you! Her name is You! hahahahaha.. Just kidding. -- I have a crush to the girl sitting next to me now
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:21

[ 9 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy