• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

[quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

woopsies. *ediiiiiiit.[b] LAWL[/b]. wrong thread. :lol: For now, I crush my [b]co-Scandalers[/b]. [b]Aylabdemsoepinmuuucchhh.[/b] X3

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-15 06:52:32)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

^ this is not a confession :lol: [quote]@topic: i will add in my list: [b]Bel / As cicatrizes[/b] - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: ) [b]malow[/b] - hmmmm i think shes very friendly. i like her attitude [b]cuteUkoi[/b] - i see her ava, and shes cute. want to know her moar. [b]Riz / Clariz / cla_15[/b] - i see her face in friendster. im curius to her. [b]Chariz / Obsessed[/b] - very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute.[/quote]

Last edited by dondon (2008-10-14 04:27:41)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Replies[/b] [spoiler][quote=dondon]duch/ducheszv - what's up duck.[/quote] :arrow: im cool don :lol: :thumbsup: [quote=CuTeUkoi]:penguin: Duchesvz- i lurve her warnings at philclan wars..[/quote] :arrow: i LOLd with teh description :lol: thanks sis :wow: [quote=deathsiren]Ate Duch- she's my favorite mod ever. She gets along so well with everyone. She's clever and responsible. :wow:[/quote] :arrow: aww siszy. as usual.. your use of words are epic :redface: thanks :wow:[/spoiler] [hr][hr][hr] Its been a while since i posted my loooooooooooong list of crushes. Anyway, they are: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img][color=#f50b7e][b] Ladies[/b][/color] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Shy19[/b] - My Babes/Kambz... :wow: uberrrllyyy epic, one and only singit i mean singkit bestfriend in tehh whooleee cyberspace :wow: This girl is older than me .. For real =D :arrow: [b]Push08[/b] - My Mareh ... She is like my other half.. She feels what i feel and sometimes think what i think. Sometimes coz she's the mossttt crazy person i know. :lol: :penguin: :arrow: [b]kyulatrixxia[/b] - My Corn .. we share some private stuff sometimes :lol: and talk about guys a lot :lol: :arrow: [b]Jirichi Ryunashira[/b] - ducheszee =D \m/ .. the only beloved sweet waifu of my good friend Charles :lol: This girl is friendly but tough. :eh: :arrow: [b]Nina[/b] - Very sweet girl but still crazy :lol: she values her friends and is ready to fight for them :wow: :arrow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b] - Ate Mushi ... Teh only smexy css queen :lol: this girl knows what she's doin and can be really sarcastic when mad :ninja: :arrow: [b]Maye[/b] - Her face launched a thousand ships :wow: I <3333333 the way she talks. Her words are epic \m/ :arrow: [b]Linniie[/b] - My boo's Fried Linniie :smoke: Very good in making kawaii images :lol: I never doubted that i accepted her in our Class .. :eh: :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Aysbeux[/b] - The person who values "ice" more than anyone. She's very rich and very good in blogging .. :thumbsup: :arrow:[b] Nela[/b] - i miss this girl =( i hope she goes back to Japan :lol: :arrow: [b]Kristina16[/b] - The most sweet moderator .. :wow: I love her layouts so much.. :redface: :arrow: [b]Aphrodite[/b] - i like her style.. im sure she's really beautiful in person :wow: :arrow: [b]Trixxiiee[/b] - Very friendly and nice.. she's very good in making images too :wow: :arrow: [b]annxchen[/b] - her face made all the girls of class-s drooool .. :lol: she's so pretty :wow:[/spoiler] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img][b][color=red] Men[/color][/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Ephemeral[/b] - Vitz.. The most respected mod i know. He is good in almost everything. I admire him so much. He is funny and crazy always :lol: :arrow: [b]DonDon[/b] - i call him DunDun.. wats up dundun? :lol: :arrow: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] - Don't be fooled.. behind the rude face is a kind and sweet heart :wow: He is Charles, the only husbiee of my good friend ducheszee :eh: :arrow: [b]Blurrycloud[/b] - The green minded man :lol: wakakaka~ j/k .. an epic coder and a very good friend :D :arrow: [b]Aidenlive[/b] - Kambal .. i miss this guy .. he's a layout author and now a very good coder :eh:[/spoiler] [b]and....[/b] [b]I UBER [color=red]LOVEEEEEE[/color] SOMEONE HERE ... [/b] :arrow: he's very friendly :arrow: always jealous :lol: :arrow: he loves me - i love him :redface: :arrow: he's a layout author :arrow: he knows me very well :) He Is........ :penguin: [spoiler]Don't Tell anyone ok?? :paranoid: [spoiler]Promise? :/ [spoiler]Nahhh.. nevermind :P[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler] [hr][hr] [quote]I crush all teh girls and guys of [u][b]Class-TS[/b][/u] :lol: :wow:[/quote]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-14 04:06:25)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^^ i crush her!! i crush the poster above me she is very friendly and kind to other members. haha.she's very pretty too..

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-10-14 05:32:31)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i crush all the poster above me =) :wow: theyre all very friendly and :wow: loev em all =)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I CRUSH: Artworkers! =P ~i admire their works. sis jmaex!! ~she's my new buddy . =P[/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Labtim, Eney, Kim, Ukoi, Grace, Aliah, Gerlyn, All nina's..:ninja: and also.. her, although i know we're back to being strangers.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Bridget]Linniie| Teddy No one else should call her Teddy,If I know someone who is calling her taht,Prepare to die!Joke.This gal is a really funny one.She always does complement on my works taht I only share to her..This teddy is really pretty,One of the prettiest gals at Ftalk. Trixx.xii | Candy This gal is also one of the gals that I adore most,One of the prettiest.She is good in making GFX,One of the greatest.She would also comfort you.Yeah,At first,You would think that this gal is suplada but the problem is,She isn`t..She is funny,very FUNNY.I would liek to see her cam. Louise.27 | Louise She is very cute and sweet.I always read her confessions and it seemed that she is always broken-hearted</3.Well,I can say taht she is very funny too.Her words,in her confessions are very meaningful to each teen out there who is broken hearted. Jerriedee | Jhed She is very fun to talk to and very kind.IMY Jhed..I hope I could talk to you again.I often see her as a mod or admin in other forums,So it means taht she is good. Jirichi Ryunashiri | Yuna Prettty gal.Shirow is only hers,If you ever hurt r flirt Shirow,Prepare to die!~.Seriously.She is sweet,very. We always meet in Friendster,Friendstertalk,Crunchyroll & Multiply.Ohohohoho.I loev Yuna so very very much<33 Obsessed95 | Chocolate Chariz!~Woah.I didn`t think that she is very sweet. She is very fun to talk to,pretty and a creative gfx maker.Chocolate is always there for you,If you have problems.Awww-IMHer to DEATH. Bheszt_09 | Strawberry IMY Srawberry.Where are you?She is very swet,ALways gives complimentsto your works. Best gal evarr!~I don`t talk to her in YM that much.She is also pretty.She is creative,too.[/quote] BRIDGEEEEEEEEEEET. YM - Saturday - 11 am. We'll have a chat there :evil: Don't worry, I'll prepare a funeral for you :evil::evil::evil: -- Thank you to those who crushes me and give compliments about my eyes :o :wow: ;] hhehehehehe teh doll crushes you tooo kekeke[/spoiler] -- [u][b]NUNAAA[/b][/u] [spoiler][b]Maddie[/b] - My real life bestfriend =( [b]Nela[/b] - Miss this gal D: [b]Joebs[/b] - Where art thou? TT ^ TT [b]Bebe NINA[/b] - Miss you bebe. ILYSMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 I loev you moar than teh air i breath in :( [b]Ays babe[/b] - Babeeeeee~~~~ We are Jaejae lovers~ Miss you so much babe :[ [b]Yunaa[/b] - Your birthday is 2 days before mai bday hahjahjkwehdrjkrgy nothing yunaa gma crushes you =D [b]Duchesz[/b] - Ateee Duchhhh wahahaha you forgot me constantly :doubt::lol: [b]Leo[/b] - IMY keep being lunatic Leo :kiss: I LIEK IT :drool: [b]Aya[/b] - Where is mai idol now T.T [b]Shy[/b] - As usual. Small eyes, big beauty :rose: [b]Ke[/b] - Keeeee [b]Maye[/b] - Eternal beauty :eh: [b]Linniie[/b] - Linniie kawaii desu~ Keep being kawaii hunn. IMY IMY IMY IMY IMY TT _ TT [b]Jeca[/b] - Comeback here babe D: I'll invite you and Linniie to a sushi party :3 :lol: [b]Cheuw[/b] - =D Viva Cassiopeia =D [b]Dhee[/b] - I miss you dhee babe D': [b]Shine[/b] - Long tiem to talk sisz [b]Nahz[/b] - I doubt you are teh twin of Ninafaye :lol: i'm confused with both of you @_@ [b]Ninafaye[/b] - That Luvin' feelin. :drool: I can type liek you. Hehehe. Lol. Capitalize and then period. [b]Louise[/b] - I loev your graphics hunn :] IMY :[[ [b]Trixx[/b] - I can kill you ;] [b]Oracle babe[/b] - ? [b]Kim[/b] - How's Meredith? : D [b]Chairz[/b] - I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!111111 [b]Siz Tinay[/b] - You're teh sweetest mod evar ya know that? :3 [b]Siz Hanzel[/b] - : D [b]Ayei[/b] - We hab teh same birthday : D . Miss you so much uber all my idol :[ [b]Lin[/b] - My co-we-rule-teh-overlay-section friend :lol: i lab this gurl <3 [b]Eney[/b] - Kiddtueng nah~ : ( [b]Lois[/b] - Loisssssss : D [b]Jershel[/b] - You are so kawaii desu desu desu ~~~~ !!!111111 i want a face liek yours D: [b]Meng[/b] - Omo you're strict D: but kind and funny [b]Keemee[/b] - Teh ulzzangggzz :lol: :wow: [b]Allianna01[/b] - TT ^ TT where art thou? =([/spoiler] -- [u][b]OPPAAA[/b][/u] [spoiler][b]Roro[/b] [b]Arvin[/b] [b]Toonie[/b] [b]Effie[/b] [b]Cloud[/b] [b]Shave[/b] [b]Rei Ryuuzaki[/b] [b]Dondonut[/b] [i]webcum[/i] : D [b]Lucknskill[/b] [b]Nelson Mandela[/b] :lol: [b]Carlo[/b] [b]Dunno[/b] [b]?[/b] [b]Oh Yeah[/b] [b]Admin[/b] :rose: :kiss: :wow: - You made this friendstertalk :wow: i should loev you for that :wow:[/spoiler] -- I loev tvxq p.s. lolwtf I SHALL HAVE 5 HUSBANDS and they are members of TVXQ ok? They are mine ok? OK??? NOT YOURS. They are just MINE, MINE and MINE.

Last edited by Shim Oo-Ma (2008-10-14 14:26:31)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[spoiler]you guys are bunch of... :P[/spoiler] i adore kuya charles ;) and lois. haha.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: Aidenlive - Kambal .. i miss this guy .. he's a layout author and now a very good coder :eh:[/quote] :O[b]huh??i thought aidenlive is a girl???!wtfwthzomg!:drool::drool::drool: i even called him ate in my comment in his FS. :wasted: i crush aidenlive.hahahah~~the one in his FS.the very pretty girl there[/b]. :rolleyes: =D:thumbsup: [spoiler][quote=dondon]Bel / As cicatrizes - she likes to speak in english even in OT thread. very nice (i think :rolleyes: )[/quote] [b]it's because there are indonesians/malaysians who also post at the OT phil sec.[/b] :rolleyes:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ wahahaha~ =D =D i read that one =D he's a very good friend of mine .. sorry to spoil it .. :lol: added crushes: :arrow: [b]bob[/b] - how can i forget the only class-s thats really close to where i am now. just 1 and a half hour away :eh: :arrow: [b]raphael_marcos[/b] - i think he's a metrosexual and always bc with.................................. girls :eh: :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]sis uma**sis duch[/b] ayabyuu!!!!!!**i crush you infiniteeeee uber much..ilysm**
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]REPLiEEES.[/b] [spoiler][quote=Shim Oo-Ma][b]Obsessed95 | Chocolate Chariz!~[/b] Woah. I didn`t think that she is very sweet. She is very fun to talk to, pretty and a creative gfx maker. Chocolate is always there for you, If you have problems. Awww-IMHer to DEATH.[/quote] [b]OMJIIII! X3[/b] Bebe Uma!(?), when did you start calling me "[b]Chocolate[/b]"? Lawl. Anyways, [b]IMYlieeek hell[/b]! Thanks for crushing me. I crush you moaaar! X3 Sankyoo! [b]Ieffin'loevyou. <33[/b] [quote=dondon][b]Chariz / Obsessed [/b]- very friendly and i like all of her sigs. nice & cute.[/quote] [b]IDOL![/b] Lawl. Thank you so much for teh appreciation. I crush you back. :eh: Hope I could get to know you moaar. X3[/spoiler] -- [spoiler][b]Bebe Loo-ise | LOUISE.27.[/b] huwaa~ iuberdubermegaultraloevtisgirllieeekHELL. Omigawd, teh sweetest person, I've ever met here in Ftalk. She's really kewl. I uberloeeev her GFX, as well *drooools. She's very preeety inside and out. *winks. This aweeesumm kid, rocks out loud. \m/ What moarr can I say? XDD [b]Labi-dabs | Trixx.xii.[/b] Oyea! partner-in-crimeee! *evil laugh. We both hate hypocrites, wakaka. We destroy 'em all. *right labidabs? Mii labi-dabs is teh craaaaaaziest! HAHA. she's fun-to-talk wiff and she has a great sense of humor. Labi-dabs was great in making GFX also, *envy envy evy. I uberduberextremelymegafrigginloeeeev mii labi-dabs. She's teh kawaii-est and teh kewwwlest! ^_______^ --ILY infinite . :kiss: [bHunneybunch | kristina16.[/b] Where to start? Oh, she's teh nicest-slash-friendliest MOD ever. She's also great in makin' layouts. I envy her so mucchiiee. I ubermegafriggin loev her to death. She's very well-knowned here in Eptok. A lot crushes her 'coz she's uber nice and puh-ree-ty, literally. IMYmuch ate. <33 [b]Kyooti Jhedii | Jerriedee[/b] she's such a kyooti, lawl. I loevv talking to her in YM!. she's uber nice and uber friendly. my [b]co-Scandalerr[/b]. [b]aylabyooo Kyootii[/b]. <33 [b]Yna-chan.[/b] I saw her FS, she's [b]friggin' kyoot[/b]. Hope I could get to know you moarr. <33 [b]Kambz | Bheiyahh.[/b] [b]Oh-so pretty[/b], talented and uber good in [b]GFX[/b]. ilabhertodeath. I haven't seen you for a while. [b]*kisses fer mii kambz.[/b] [b]Chocolate | Bridget.[/b] Bridgeeet! X3 we haven't talked that much yet. [b]Aylabyoo choco[/b]. She is good in makin' GFX, too. I hope I could get to know you moaar. *muaa. [b]Lollipop-kin | Babes.[/b] Andreaa! :3 my [b]co-Scandaler[/b], [b]HAHA[/b]. I laff her, I hope I could get to know you moar, like Choco, she is also great in makin' GFX. *salute. [b]Ate Maye | deathsiren.[/b] [b]The hottest![/b] IMYlieekhell. :crybaby: Stay hot and pretty. *winks. [b]Uma-chan | Shim Oo-ma.[/b] [b]The livin' doll[/b]. Huweee~ I envy her eyes so mucchie. O.O She's very friendly and effin' funeeeeeh. I loev her. --- For those who have a crush on me *lolwut., I crush you, too.[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2008-10-15 07:26:34)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]good coder :eh: :Ohuh??i thought aidenlive is a girl???!wtfwthzomg!:drool::drool::drool: i even called him ate in my comment in his FS. :wasted:[/quote] wahehe... :P thats ok siz... other people thought he's a girl before..too..coz he used different girl avatars ahehe :lol: i crush..: gonna make it short?? :lol: gemandi my babycake faith my bebe gay owangee.. lovelee skittles trixx hot fudge alyssa twi phia louise ... honeybunch chariz :kiss: munchkin andrea creampuff nina baby boo charm caster popsicle chai hufflepuff nahz... oomma ;) ducheszv shy.. aya forsakendoll maye deathsiren loisee jmaex mabel... emlodee yna bheiyah thats not all i still have moer ahehe :D imma post the updated soon... ;) and all my co TS ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-15 07:42:18)

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i crush[/b] chariz-chan mapin andrea choco nahz bespren dorothy ate tinay ate eney ate joana &&ate chai
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]updated:[/i] Girlz in the Haws Bel- the very cute active ; popular coz she's very friendly Eney- the cute eyed bratinella Cham- weee... she's really a freakin girl!! labyah Yhanikz- i find her reaallyy cute at frst. i crush her! Switpotato- lurve her layouts and so well pretty.. .. Ikai- weeee... she's emoitic gal.. always active..; my MAMI!!! Duchesvz- i lurve her warnings at philclan wars.. Malow- mah cute sweet marshmalow! Boyz next Door Guile- weee...mah dadi of Rockztahs!!! ; my PAPI Kuya Jieduck- always active and having general posts.. wahahaha ; our PET! weee:P Mirhadz- a mysterious turned into mysterious forever!! whahahaha.. eMOkidd- he's a cute damn mod!! mG- weee... mah rocky fwend.. Ash- coz we're hantu clanz and he had nyc layouts too darylldelfin- weeee...he's really cute ..my former clasmyt at FU.. Nanix- wow! the astig neighbor of mine! Ceejhay- my cute bro who loves my fansyn Kiro Tan- an Ftalk addict..loves playin at fun corners.. mysterious.. Dondon- weeeeeee c panget!! ,,, mah cute damn playmate,.. OT dudetz! [b]LATEST:[/b] :arrow: [b]REI RYUZAKI- mah ultimate crushie here[/b] :arrow: [b]Leslie- mah bezfern =D[/b] :arrow: [b]Pipito- our hall of fame =D [/b] :arrow: [b]karuro- vhong navarro!! wahahaha :lol:[/b]] :arrow: [b]malm_steem- he's doesnt want to be a called hacker but he dreamed of it[/b] :arrow: [b]siz amanda- ,,,my playmate at offtopic!! :P [/b] :arrow: [b]bob/lucknskill- wahahaha...our friendly mod is bak!! wadap![/b] :arrow: [b]nahz.is.fab- weeee,,,, she's fabyulus :eh:[/b] :arrow: [b]yh3t- she's xoo cuddly!! :D[/b] :arrow: [b]tinay- wow!! she's xoo chix[/b] :arrow: [b]god/J'U cute at fansyn!! :D[/b]

Last edited by CuTeUkoi (2008-10-28 05:44:14)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Eney[/quote] [quote=Shim Oo-Ma]Eney - Kiddtueng nah~ : ([/quote] [b]Wow..Err.. tonight..I crush these people that I quoted.. =) I crush Bob because he is a super duper nice guy.. And because I really adore his new ava.. :wow: I crush Oo-ma because she is soo pretty..Chan kiddthueng kao.. =( Oohh..and I also want to add ate Duch.. =) I always receive warnings from her for being Off-topic.. :lol: She is a very cool mod.. =)[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[u]Update[/u]: Kaygee:3 ; BESTFRIEND! Mr. Murse [Heroinslither] ; All convos we have r so FUN! Sis Tinay ; I wish I could send you the Twilight Series, the most beautiful, sweetest, and friendliest Mod I know ;) Sis Belle ; YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!! and entertaining :thumbsup: Jesse [Infamous J] ; I just understand him. Team Obama & Biden! His Dream thread is fun to post on. & I just realized that his birth day is before mine [July 9- mine] :lol:

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-15 19:04:45)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ducheszv]This girl is older than me .. For real[/quote] ooopz., [b]don't lie[/b] :P [color=red][sup]v---v[/sup][/color][/spoiler] Mi Cwushies: [sup]:lol: been a long tym[/sup] [spoiler][b]Babes/Kambz[/b] --- [font=candara]she's included n almost every crush list that i see hir :lol: she's [/font][font=candara]crazy & [b]HAAAWWWT[/b] :eh: she's 20 yrs old and im onli 19 :lol: :P --- she's no other dan [/font][u]Ducheszv[/u] [b]Birdie[/b] --- [font=candara]my oh-so-lunatic pal :lol: i so admire her art works & her jolliness :D my [/font][font=candara]pet, :lol: [u]PushnIt08[/u] [i]"kaway ka lng"[/i] :lol:[/font] [font=candara]Sis tinay --- pretty & nice too =)[/font] [hr] [font=candara][b]Echo[/b] --- jz to complete the YMMA cast :lol: kidding... hmmmn ahh he's nice, bow :lol:[/font] [font=candara][b]Raphael_Marcos[/b] --- shhh [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/32.gif[/img] he doesnt know that :ninja: it's a secret ;)[/font][/spoiler] [b]all my class`mates :D [color=red][Class S][/color][/b] [align=center][color=red][sup]v---v[/sup][/color][/align]

Last edited by sHy19 (2008-10-15 19:41:12)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=ceejhay]i find ' 'eMokIdD a cutie and of course raph :redface::redface:, hehe, hey why im not on your list?![/quote] you are such a ffffffffff..nvm..im kiddin':D [quote=deathsiren]Kuya Raph- macho gwapito. LOL. He's handsome and [b]not nice[/b], he always throws jokes at me. But I still crush him. I enjoy it when he tells me his MMK stories. Very entertaining. *clapclap*[/quote] how dare you! im not going to share any "chika" to you anymore!!:lol: [quote=ducheszv]raphael_marcos - i think he's a metrosexual and always bc with.................................. girls :eh: :lol:[/quote] waah!:o that's what you think of me?! no im not a metrosexual,:crybaby: i rather be called vain than being called like that.=) [quote=sHy19]Raphael_Marcos --- shhh he doesnt know that :ninja: it's a secret ;)[/quote] ok..i wont tell him.:redface: btw nice to see you again here.:D Updated Crushlist: [spoiler][b]maye[/b]..she's my fave lil sis here,[b] she's every guy's dream girl[/b] [sup]*wee, flattered*[/sup]..now here's the spoiler..[b]she's a combination of a barbie doll and a teddy bear[/b] :lol:..i know you know what i mean by that..haha go chubs, youre sooo cute!:lol: [b]pareng loev[/b]..she's kinda evil sometimes, but for me she's an angel and im really lucky to have her as my pare..she's a very protective friend/sister, i proved it already..=) [b]chariz[/b]..she's gone for so long and it's nice to see her again here in ftalk..so pretty! [b]ciara[/b]..youre now on my list! happy??? joke!:lol:, she's anne curtis' "punggok" version!:lol: [b]shy[/b]..i like her chinky eyes..i feel like i wanna grab it! haha! kiddin'..she looks like this smiley oh -->:D [b]aliah[/b]..very angelic..im too shy to talk to her.:redface: [b]eney[/b]..haha! she's so nice to me, like this oh -->:evil: [b]hanzel[/b]..wanna see masked rider black's girl version?! try to look at her ava..:lol: [b]duch[/b]..i like the way she moderate this site and the way she gets along with other members..i wanna befriend her but i find her..[i][s]mataray and scary[/s][/i]..:penguin: [b]lea[/b]..certified hot chic! :eh:::thumbsup: that's all for now..:D[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-10-16 01:29:26)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]This topic is not a YM Conference or chat messenger. If you want to post anything ABOUT your crush, you may either name them or describe them. And not posting like "I post them alredy" "Scroll

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:58

[ 9 queries - 0.211 second ]
Privacy Policy